Guestintimate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arbenitre
arbenitre
132 Followers

Rather than sit, however, Celine had moved to stand behind Brian and was running her hands over his shoulders. I was sneaking looks at him out of the corner of my eye, but he had both of his closed and his head bowed enough to avoid contact.

Anna brought two glasses of merlot, giving one to Celine before presenting mine. Celine's "thank you" was laden with throaty promise and I nearly groaned with the pleasure of hearing it.

"Mmmmm" was all I could say. Anna went back for two more and pressed one at Brian who thanked her, looking up for the first time since coming home. His eyes were overly bright and I had the distinct feeling that something was going on without me. I made a toast. "To friends."

"And more", cooed Celine in those enriched tones. She drank a sip and had the most lustful aura that I caught myself staring before taking a sip myself. Anna had settled herself on the floor at my knees and took a refined taste, swishing it over her tongue and opening her mouth as she swallowed. My poor throbbing pole went past aching.

"Poor thing." Husked Anna. She moved her hands toward my groin. I caught her wrists out of decorum, though in my state I would rip open my pants and shove her head onto me before I would be a prude about it.

I would have kept her hands but for a soft, hoarse voice in my ear that made me drop them and freeze. "Don't you want to just grab her hair and fuck her gorgeous mouth?" It was Celine and she was bent close to my cheek. Her hair was falling on my shoulder and the scent of her was like rain at the far end of a thunderstorm. There was electricity crackling and cool freshness filling my nostrils and senses. "I want to see that and I know Brian does. Don't you Brian?"

She turned slightly so that her hair erased any resistance I might have had. Anna's fingers had taken their cue and were busy at my zipper. I was completely taken aback. When I looked at Brian, he was transfixed by Anna's tongue peeking from her lips.

I was feeling waylaid but couldn't find my vocal chords to speak out. Brian was completely mesmerized. His eyes weren't even flickering or blinking. Anna was intent on relieving the pressures on my genitalia -- and this was no easy task as they'd swollen and hardened to their limit. Celine was back to my ear, causing shivers of paralysis through me. "Brian wants to see your cock sucked. He wants to suck it. He's a fag. Aren't you Brian?"

He, like me, couldn't have answered if there was a fire. And there was. "Brian wants to see Anna's mouth fucked. He wants to see your big dick ramming down her throat. He wants to dream about it being him. He wants to look like Anna." She drew her hair over my head as she moved over to Brian's ear. "Brian wants to dress up like Anna and have her fuck him with a dildo. Don't you Brian? He wants Anna to fuck him while he gets choked with your cock Lee. Didn't you know that?"

I looked at Brian and he swallowed hard, but couldn't tear his eyes away from Anna's lips as they parted smoothly around my hardness. The incredible sensation coupled with the amazing voice and sight of my friend hypnotized and cowed before this raunchy little vixen brought me back to my body. It was really happening and I was going to make the most of it.

I put my hand on the back of Anna's head and pulled her onto me as far as she could take. "Is this what you want Brian?" I just got past my lips. The words left my lips encased in a groan.

He looked at me and his eyes were swimming. He swallowed and nodded, but before I could ask him anything else, Celine, that she devil of delight, slapped him across the cheek. The crack made me jump and Anna moan. "Answer him bitch." Celine's tones were full and rich and without a trace of anger. She was an absolute marvel and I could feel myself about to blow. I groaned again.

"Y-ye..." He was having serious issues with speech. She slapped him again. Blurring the red outlines of her fingers she'd left from the first slap. "Swallow his cum, bitch. You want it. He can't wait anymore. Share it with his slut." She shoved his head forward and his mouth just kept falling right onto my pole. He took every inch in one very practiced gulp (Anna's never been able to get quite all of it) and when he touched my sac I could hold back no longer. Celine was right.

I've never talked humiliation. Dirty and nasty, yes, but normally I stick to letting Anna know what is coming in order to heighten her anxiety. There was no doubt in my mind, however, that this kind of abasement was effective for me. The first blast hit Brian's throat and made him gag, the second hit Anna's hair as they switched off so she could take the third and fourth.

I was still pumping as Anna's fingers gently milked my scrotum. She pulled off and kissed Brian, sharing my jism as Celine had demanded. My erection hadn't softened in the slightest, though I was feeling enough relief to be able to think clearly. Celine had pulled her dress up over her head to reveal a leather bra stretched tight over full and firm mounds, laced in the middle and looking to burst with a laced leather bottom to match.

Her deep ebon eyes were smouldering and I felt smoke from her mouth wash over me as she said "there, now. I think that breaks the ice nicely. Would you like to share sluts tonight?"

She had such calm, reasoned tones and honeyed timbre that I knew this would be a most interesting night.

arbenitre
arbenitre
132 Followers
12