Guests

Story Info
Fantasy rape-PLAY.
1.2k words
3.63
33.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All parties 18+

All Stories Begin with Once Upon a Time...

In my bedroom I wake up, but keep my eyes closed, and reach around for you, finding a cold space beside me. I open my eyes and find myself alone, I listen for you. I hear something outside my door, assuming it's you in the kitchen I wait.

Minutes pass, you're still not back, I grab my housecoat and pull it on as I open the bedroom door, I almost slam into him. Wait! Him!? I look up and confirm its not you standing in front of me. Before I anything can escape my lips, his hand is over my mouth. Now I'm screaming. Where are you? Who is this? What's going on?

The stranger takes advantage of my surprise and has me pinned before I think to actually hit back. Too late, I'm pinned and looking at this man's face. His skin is a darker shade than mine, from what I can see in the little light that emits from the hallway. From that same hallway another man appears, this one taller than the first man. Followed by a third man, who looks like the strongest of the three. By the time the forth man walks in the other two have made their ways to either side of the bed, helping the first man restrain me. Suddenly I can't see anymore, my eyes are covered.

My other senses I heightened, I hear more footsteps, these farther but coming closer, faster than the others. I'm really panicking now, feeling a hand grab me by the hair pulling my head up, and as quickly as the hand over my mouth is moved it is replaced with a cloth gag. Hands are moving to my wrists and ankles, I kick and try to pull in my hands. I stop abruptly, the shock worse than the pain stinging my cheek. This pervert just slapped me.

The second momentary shock has yet again given the strangers an advantage. I'm tied to the bed posts, spread-eagled, without my housecoat. I'm naked and helplessly tied to my own bed. I move my head around, trying to see under the blindfold. The door is only open a crack now, it's so dark it's useless. I try as best I can to close my knees, knowing it will angle away what they seem to be seeking. This is followed by some chuckles.

This is when things start getting weird; the strangers aren't shoving their cocks down my throat, up my ass, or even my sex. They are groping me, but the strangest part is how they were groping me. It wasn't rough, it was almost... loving, almost as if they admired my body, worshipped it. This I must be imagining.

But they continue, running a hand from my shoulder, along my breast down my leg.

Something is wrong.

A moan escapes my lips.

Something is wrong.

I know what I feel, and what I feel does not fit this situation at all.

My legs are forced apart, and I feel a tongue, licking between my legs.

My weakness.

I'm lost in the pleasure.

I forget where I am, who I am and what's going on.

I feel an orgasm coming, and two fingers are shoved in between my legs, quickly finding my gspot.

I come hard.

Still coming down from the euphoria, I feel something bigger at my entrance. Before I can even try to protest, not that it would do any good with the gag, he's slowly pushing his length into me.

I concentrate really hard on not screaming. It hurts, and I wince, making a sound of pain, and he pulls back some, as if reacting.

Okay seriously, what's going on?

Something is wrong.

These are men who came into my room to rape me, not to please me. And there is condom on this man's penis! A condom!!

He's fucking me now, slowly going deeper, and backing out if I wince. I must be imagining this.

But there's no way he would want to fuck me like he is, making me moan, thrusting my hips toward him, if this was rape. So what's going on?

I quickly forget this question when I feel something soft and wet lapping my clitoris. I soon orgasm again for these strangers. And again. And again.

I can tell by the quickening thrusts that the stranger is getting close to orgasm, and slowly but surely he comes in me. Exhausted, I just lay there. This is when I feel the head of another dick at my entrance.

He slides in me, taking the place and technique of the last man, except with the help of a finger on my clitoris. Again I come, but this man finishes sooner than the other.

I expect the next man to follow suit, as I feel my entrance being penetrated yet again. But as quick as he thrust in, he's out, replaced by another penis yet again. And he to pulls out just a quick. I'm so confused at this change of events it actually shows in my face.

I scream.

Two cocks are shoved deep inside of me. I really have no idea how they are doing this, but they are managing.

As the pain subsides, I start moaning again. And soon I come hard.

Several orgasms later one stranger comes, pulling out, followed shortly by the other.

My breathing is heavy as I hear footsteps fading. I start panicking once again. Am I going to be left here like this? Where even are you?

I move my head around anxiously, trying to see what's going on.

The lights flick on and I see that one of the figures hasn't left. He was the last one to come in, the only one I didn't get to see. He comes up beside me and gently turns my face to the side. I allow it in fear that he has a weapon.

I feel his hands untying the gag, and gently taking it out of my mouth. He then moves to my feet and unties them, one by one. I instinctively pull my legs together. He moves to my left arm, unties it and walks around to the other side to untie the last restraint.

Once I'm loose, he sits down, waiting. I sit up. I reach to the back of my head, unhooking the mask put around my eyes. I squint for a moment and see that it's you.

You were the last figure to walk in the room.

We stare at each other for a while.

Finally, you reach out and pet me. I crawl over to you and you lift me into your lap. I start crying from the overwhelming emotions. You kiss my head and pick me up. I wrap my arms around your neck and you carry me to the bathroom. You set me down next to a full tub. Shifting my body, I gingerly dip my toe in testing it out, still hot. I look at you for an explanation once I'm settled in to water.

"One of the...uh,...guests started it on my signal."

Soon we are both in the tub and you are gently washing me. When we are both clean you get out and quickly dry off. You offer me a hand, and help me out of the tub and dry me off. We walk across the hall hand-in-hand, and get in to bed. You wrap your arms around me and we fall asleep together, and satisfied.