Guilt Ch. 04

Story Info
For today, things are just fine.
10.5k words
3.99
81.9k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,698 Followers

"It's your turn. Tell me about Carla." Janet lay there by Dave's side. They had barely finished a wonderful session of lovemaking.

It really was wonderful, Dave had learned one good thing from all of the mess they had going on. He had always been overly gentle, loving her, careful to never hurt her.

Janet liked that, it made her feel warm and loved, taken care of. But Janet discovered with Randy that she also liked being taken, forcefully, like it was out of her own control.

Then Dave had taken her like that almost in anger, forcefully, she finally understood what women meant when they spoke of a vaginal orgasm.

That crazy affair with Randy had changed her, it caused her body to react with an intensity she had never known, or even really realized her body could do. The helpless feeling, it was like she had no control at all on the outcome, that was the key.

With Randy it had been shameful yet delicious at the same time. It caused the thick dark clouds of her depression to lift, the worries vanished. Janet went into a complete emotional high.

Dave, the real man in her life had now taken complete control, so she was free. Sex became something else, before it was something she had simply liked.

Now? She had no choice, when Dave pushed her back onto the bed and shoved her legs open, climbing on top of her. That warm feeling inside her belly just expanded and grew until there was nothing else, she was lost. Dave had reached up and gripped her wrists, held her down on the bed, there was nothing she could do.

Her entire early experiences with men had been a few fumbling attempts in which she never reached a climax at all, even though it did make her feel good.

Then she had met and married Dave, he was so good, so kind. She learned with him about orgasm, sex was sweet, nice. As a result Janet had been happy, completely content for so many years, except for those short periods after each child was born. The few times she had just faked her climax, of course she did that to please her man. But that was rare, she nearly always felt her body spasm briefly.

Her man loved her, of that she was sure. Those tender moments, wrapped tightly in his arms simply basking in the moment, she was safe.

Yet that shameful thing she had done? She let another man, almost a stranger to her, invade her? In all of their married life the idea of anything like that had never entered her mind, not even for a brief moment.

Those damn pills. If she had just kept taking them, she would have been fine. Without them, she was someone else.

There had been a haze, a fog of pleasure caused by her almost giddy reaction to Randy and his complete attentions. So innocent in her own mind, until it became more than that. When he was on top of her, jamming at her forcefully, it was not the light brushing touches, the teasing her body expected.

There was no basking in pleasure, there was only the explosions. No warmth, no safety. It was raw sex, she wanted more of that, to feel that again and again. She felt herself slipping away from reality.

That man, that stranger to her owned her completely for nearly two full days, until he got that phone call from his wife. Realization and shock had set in, she ran. Suddenly she needed desperately to get back to Dave, her family, to safety.

+++

Dave felt completely relaxed, content for the first time in a couple of months, feeling an inner pride knowing that she had experienced that same new thing with him. He had reclaimed his wife, his bride.

In a strange kind of anger bordering on rage, Dave had pushed Janet down on the bed, then jammed himself inside her. For a brief period he lost control himself, he used the only weapon he dared to use on her as his emotions poured out.

Then he felt the change in her, the way she tossed her head, cried out, the way her body clamped down on him.

Satiated, content, he lay back just basking in how powerful that had been. Janet was his, by God.

+++

Her words hit him like a ton of bricks.

"Tell me about Carla."

It took a moment for him to manage to catch a breath. He was caught, Janet knew! He looked at her in shock. There was no sign of anger.

"I...Oh God! You know? How did you....?" He managed.

"That doesn't matter. You have been treating me like crap for weeks now and I know I had it coming. But honey, you have some things you need tell me about!"

"Janet, I am so sorry. I almost don't know what to say. It was...an accident!"

Dave knew how lame that sounded the instant the words passed his lips. It was almost exactly what Janet had said when blurting out her own tearful confession.

Janet didn't respond for quite awhile, she lay there with one hand idly brushing his chest, then tugging gently on the fine hairs, in that playful manner she so often did.

His mind was whirling, it had to be Janet's Mother Sandra that told her?

Just wait until he got her cornered, he was thinking. He had wondered about that anyway, Sandra had come over, of course she knew that Janet was gone?

Why? That was not like her at all, she often came over to see her Daughter, their kids. Not one time that he could remember had she ever been there when Janet was not. Then she had started in on the "relationship" questions?

All that did was bring back his misery about his own stupid affair.

Janet's Mother Sandra had acted like she was surprised about his own mess up? Dave had broken down and blurted it all out. It never really registered on him that she already knew about it.

Her manner? She might as well have been talking about the kids.

++

"Well?" Janet asked. That broke into his running thoughts, brought him back to the moment.

Dave glanced at her, this was insane. She was lying there naked, propped up on one elbow, her other fingers gently tracing his chest.

He would have expected anger, rage, but she had a small smile, an odd expression on her face.

Dave broke down and told her what had happened down in Dallas. There was no point in softening it any. This was all beyond belief anyway, Janet cheated on him while he was out of town on business, he had done the same thing.

The only real difference was she had admitted it almost instantly, he had kept it bottled up inside. She told him that she didn't even know why, he could almost understand that since he didn't know why he had done it, either.

"So did you like it?" Janet asked.

Dave was in the process of trying to find the right words, give her some lame excuse when she asked that crazy question. What does a man say to his naked wife when she wants to know if he liked having sex with another woman?

"At first I thought it was you, doing like you sometimes do, reaching out in the middle of the night?" Dave said.

"And then?" She coaxed, still smiling strangely.

"When I woke up, realized, it was too late."

"There was more....afterward, wasn't there?"

"Yes. She came up to my room the next afternoon, and we...I just did it."

"Is she pretty?"

"Yes, I guess so."

"Are her titties bigger than mine?" Janet took her hand off his chest, lifted her left breast slightly. She suddenly looked almost playful.

"What? No. About the same, I guess." Dave felt himself blush at that.

"Are you going to do it again? I know she is up here now."

Now how did she know THAT? He thought.

"NO! I don't have any plans, I even took the time off early so I wouldn't be around her. I won't, I never will, I promise."

"Tempted, huh?" Janet almost giggled.

"No, I really mean it, I will never! It's just that..." Dave ran out of words to say.

"Was she better than me?" She moved her face close to his cheek, lightly brushing him with her lips.

She was really acting weird.

"No! It was just...different is all."

"David, you know I love you and I want to be with you. We have kids and a life and all of that, so I want you to know I forgive you." She sat up, scooted back against the headboard. It was nearly a deliberate pose, she had her shoulders back slightly, causing her bare breasts to lift.

She looked at him and grinned when his eyes dropped automatically to her body.

Janet never called him "David." And what she said somehow sounded....silly?

"I love you too, honey. Let's both just forget it ever happened and go back to enjoying each other. Please?" He told her.

"OK. That's what I want, too. We can just have our trip be a new honeymoon and start again from there, maybe?"

"OK. It will be good for us." He said, glad for the change of subject.

Janet didn't seem angry at him, she instead sounded...curious? She had a smile on her lips, but her expression belied the smile. She slid back down beneath the covers, then lay quietly at his side. He listened as her breath slowed, then became soft and regular.

Dave lay there for several hours, his mind working. Something didn't ring completely true.

After nearly a decade and a half of marriage, he thought he knew her completely. Her reaction, her questions just did not ring true to the woman he loved.

He tried very hard to remember everything Janet's Mom had said. It began to dawn on him that she knew all about his own affair, or at least some of it, and had come over to talk with him deliberately.

Janet said she forgave him? That was too easy. There should have been tears, outrage, yelling at all of this. Instead? She simply acted curious, almost...teasing?

He finally dozed off, his mind still going over and over the last few weeks.

The next day Janet was working on the packing, it was going to be quite a bit since they were going to be gone nearly a month. Everything appeared to be perfectly normal? She had just asked him if he wanted to take some suits, which he really didn't want, when the phone rang.

"What did you do with the Harris file?" Martha asked him, without even saying hello.

"It should be in the hold files in my lower desk drawer, they didn't answer on the bid so I set it aside. It's not in the database yet."

"Well, they accepted the bid so we have to complete it and do the customs, and Carla says she can't find it."

"I am sure that is where I put it."

"That was right in that period when you had your head in your ass, can you come down and help us? If we can't find the original we will have to redo the whole damned thing!" She hung up, Martha didn't sound happy at all.

"I have to go in, they need me on a file for work." He told Janet.

"OK. I will finish up here. Can we go out for a nice dinner after? I don't feel like cooking."

"Sure, hon. I will be home as soon as I can."

Even that concerned him, he was leaving in the middle of the day to go to his office? Janet had to know Carla would be there, but she had no reaction at all?

Dave knew damn good and well that if Janet said she was going somewhere, and he knew that Randy would be around?

He would shit a brick, throw a fit.

No reaction. No reaction at all? Dave also knew he didn't want to see Carla, that caused stirrings in him, he did not want any more upsets in his life. That was why he had taken the rest of the week off anyway, it was to get away from her. The memories of those torrid hours in that hotel room bothered him, he didn't trust himself.

The trip, a full month away might do the trick. He and Janet could reconnect, get things back to the way they were. There was no way he would ever be unfaithful again, of that Dave was sure.

It was just too much to deal with, he had no desire for anyone other than Janet anyway. His mind flashed again to Carla, those wild sexy sessions. He forced his mind back to his driving.

Dave forgot about that when he got to the office, it took him perhaps 10 seconds to find the file. It was right where he said it would be. Pissed off, he looked at Carla, she just smiled.

"What was that all about?" He asked, mildly angry. Hell, it was over an hour long drive, wasted.

"I needed to talk to you, and I didn't dare call your house."

"Janet knows all about us."

"How did she find out?"

"She already knew, so I just told her the truth."

"Oh, swell." She said sarcastically.

"Well? How did she take it?"

"OK, I guess. Better than I expected."

"Good, I don't want to cause any trouble. But that's not it. A woman has been calling, asking for you."

"For me? Who is it?"

"Her name is Molly, she sounded upset as hell, she even yelled at me for not putting you on the phone. I told her I just work here. She is a foul mouthed little bitch."

"I don't know any woman named Molly?" Dave protested.

"Well, she knows you, she knows your name. I think you better call her before she ends up getting hold of Martha. I thought maybe she was one of your fringe benefits?" Carla grinned at him when she said that.

Dave sighed, reached for the phone.

A soft voice picked up on the 3rd ring.

"Thank you for calling." Were the first words out of her mouth.

"What can I do for you?"

"I want to talk to you about my husband....and your wife!" Her voice changed from being soft quickly.

"Uhhh....OK?" That caught Dave off guard.

"My husband has been cheating on me, and it's with your wife!" Her voice now sounded a bit high pitched.

"How do you know that?" He asked, getting a sinking feeling.

"I found the phone number in his shirt pocket, I did a reverse trace. Then I drove by and I saw her."

"Saw who?"

"Your wife! Janet!" Dave felt a chill at that, this woman had been to their house?

"How did you get this number?"

"Easy, I have a computer."

"What is your husband's name?"

"Randy."

Dave felt that same flash of anger again, then managed to control himself, stay calm.

"Look, Miss....Molly? I know about that, but it is over. She had no idea that he was married, so...."

"Well, she is married! What is all this shit, are you guys some kind of damn swingers or something?"

"No, we are not!" He protested.

"Well, your wife is out fucking my husband, you don't sound very mad?" She almost hissed the word "fucking."

"It's complicated, but don't worry, it won't happen again." Dave was struggling to keep from raising his voice.

"I'm not so damned sure of that!" She slammed the phone down.

Dave sighed, he had been hoping that it would all be over, but it didn't look like it. There was probably going to be more trouble.

He was right, too.

Dave spotted the strange little white car in his driveway as he turned the corner. He parked on the street, unsure of what to expect.

"Hi, honey!" Janet said the moment he walked in.

"This is Molly, Randy's wife." Dave took it all in at a glance, the coffee, a tray of cookies, the mid 30's woman sitting there. Pretty in a way, but dumpy looking clothing, on the heavy side with overly large bust. She had a pair of round wire frame glasses perched on her nose.

Now what the hell?

"So what is going on?" Dave asked.

"Molly has a problem and we are sorting it out. We had a long talk."

"Sorting it?...How does it get to be our concern?" He asked.

"Well, we are kind of involved, I guess I am anyway." She actually giggled, Dave felt that flash of anger again. He looked closely at Janet, once again wondering if she was on her medication.

"You are too then, I guess." She added.

"I don't think I have anything to do with....." He started to say.

"It's OK, sir. I am not mad at Janet, we have had a long talk. It's Randy I want to get even with." Molly piped up with. Her voice was once again soft like it had been when she answered the phone.

She actually smiled, then looked him up and down in a way that made him completely uncomfortable.

"Long talk?", Janet said? It couldn't have been more than two hours ago that he was talking to this woman on the phone?

"Getting even usually doesn't help, it just makes things worse. Why don't you just sit your husband down and talk to him, and if you can't deal with the guy, just leave him?" He said.

"Talking doesn't do anything at all with Randy, I have tried that."

"We think it wasn't the first time. Randy seems to find vulnerable women and take advantage of them." Janet told him.

Dave was floored, Janet was just sitting there like this conversation was normal? She sounded like she was talking about someone else.

"It's the first time I actually caught him, he is a sneaky bastard!" Molly said. Her voice once again took on that higher tone.

Dave looked back and forth at the two of them.

"Honey, I don't think we need to be getting in the middle of anything."

"We already are." Janet said.

Dave felt himself getting madder. This was insane. He went inside and got a beer, something he only rarely ever did. Then he went in and sat down, Molly was at the door, just leaving.

"What in the hell was that woman doing in our house?" He demanded the moment she was gone.

"She called and told me who she was, she was mad at first. I apologized and we started talking, then I asked her over. I just wanted to help her."

"Jesus Christ, Janet! You slept with her god damn husband, how in the hell can you help her?"

"We were thinking you could sleep with her and get back at him." She said.

Dave just stared at her.

"There is no way in hell that I am going to touch that bitch, she is fat and besides, I don't like the fucking broad! Jesus H. Christ! Are you out of your god damn mind?" He exploded.

"Don't you yell at me and stop swearing! I just felt bad for her is all. We thought if she could get even it might teach him a lesson." She stormed off into the kitchen, started making racket.

Dave sat and drank his beer, trying to compose himself. Then he got up and went after her.

"Look, I'm sorry for yelling. We can't do anything to help her with the guy, he isn't ever going to change. I don't want to sleep with his damn wife."

"Randy needs to be taught a lesson." She said, not looking at him.

"How in the world is my sleeping with her going to help her do that? Besides, I don't want you to go anywhere near that guy again, and something like that would just cause trouble. If I did anything like that it's just going to involve him even more."

"I don't want to go near him, I told her she needs to go have a fling with someone, let him know how it feels."

"So I get picked?"

"It was just a suggestion."

"Yea, like that will work."

"It worked for us." She turned and smiled at him.

Dave just looked at her, he couldn't believe she said that, and with a smile? It dawned on him that there was something seriously wrong with his wife.

Still angry, he blurted out the question that had been bugging him.

"How did your Mother know about what happened when I was in Dallas?" He demanded.

"I told her."

That floored Dave, it was the last thing he expected.

"You told her? How did you find out?" He asked.

"You use your credit card for the expense account, they use automatic debits at your work. I just looked up what you spent online. You keep all the passwords in your expense ledger. You shouldn't do that, you know."

Something else new? Janet never snooped. Dave normally didn't either but he had been suspicious, upset so he had checked her purse and tried to hack her email, even questioned her about shopping trips.

"I saw that one charge and I knew something had happened. I thought maybe it was a mistake or you had some associates out for dinner at first.

So I called the company to check, a nice man told me that you worked late, and someone named Carla stayed to help. Then he even told me that she had transferred up here to run your office while we are on vacation. I put two and two together pretty quickly. I called your office and she answered but I just hung up."

"When did you do all this?" He asked.

"She sounded nice on the phone." Janet had that somewhere else look on her face again.

"Janet!"

"It was about a week or two after you got home. I figured that something had happened from the way you were acting."

magmaman
magmaman
2,698 Followers