Guilty Pleasure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to Bo," I told him. The last thing I wanted was for him to feel like he was obligated to do something he wasn't ready for.

"I know that babe, I want to, believe me I want to," he whispered, his voice thick with lust. It was that more than anything that convinced me he was ready for this, I just hoped I was.

The sensations I was experiencing as Bo showered kisses on my chest, took me by surprise and filled me with hope. Slowly he kissed his way down my body, while he kept one hand wrapped around my dick, pumping it in a steady rythym. Looking down I saw the blond head bent over me, saw the pink tongue dart out to tentatively lick at the drop of precum and my erection wilted. Turning onto my side, I began to shiver, the images flashing through my mind making me sick.

"Luke? Did I do something wrong?"

"No!" Turning to face him, I reached up and pulled him down for a light kiss. "I'm sorry Bo, it's not you, it's me. I...you were doing great, I love the way you make me feel, never doubt that for a second. I just, well I started having flashbacks to the club and it made me sick. Guess I was right, I can't be with a man without the pain, maybe I really don't deserve anyth..."

"Don't you say that Luke! This is the first time we've done anything besides kissing. Seems to me you were doing fine, better than ya probably thought you would until the flashback. That tells me there's hope, it's just gonna take time."

"But how much time Bo? You should't have to wait for me, especially when I might never be able to get past the need for...that."

"Seems to me that's my choice to make, not yours. Don't give up on yourself Luke, don't give up on us," he begged, his eyes glistening with tears.

"I wish I could have as much faith as you, but I'll try Bo," I told him, reaching up and gently brushing the tears from his cheek.

"That's all I'm asking Luke," he whispered as he laid his head on my chest. "Luke?"

"Hmmm?"

"Will you do something for me?"

"If I can," I answered, wondering where this was leading.

"You think I'm a good person right?"

"No, I think you're the best."

"I don't know if you're right, but what I want you to do is, well.... I want you to remember that, whenever you start thinking you deserve to be hurt. Remember that I love you with everything that I am and if I'm a good person then you must be too, or I wouldn't love you. Maybe if you remind yourself of that, it'll help when you get the urge to go to that club again."

I just lay there staring at him for several minutes, once again reminded of just how lucky I really was. "Thank you Bo, I'll do my best to remember that, I think it'll help more than you realize. I love you too Beauregard James Duke, and I thank God every day that you feel the same way." Kissing him one more time, I reluctantly climbed out of the bed and began to get dressed. "Now, much as I enjoy lying in bed with you in my arms, I'm not ready to explain to Uncle Jesse why we ain't home for evening chores." Tossing his clothes to him, I waited for Bo to get dressed. Ten minutes later, we were back in the General and headed for home.

TBC

Y'all know the routine, the muse is hungry for reviews, please feed the muse.

12