Guilty Tales - Briona

Story Info
A work colleague's ascent into submission.
11.2k words
4.56
25.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vulp1ne
vulp1ne
2 Followers

** Please read my disclaimer as part of my biography for a better understanding of this story

*

I stood at the bottom the path that lead its way in familiar fashion up to the front door of my house. It's straight, regular slabs of creamy coloured sandstone cut their way in a straight line through the recently laid turf that covered the rest of my postage stamp front garden. It was a warm and balmy night. The orange glow of the sodium streetlight a few yards away seemed to leech the life from the surroundings making everything look sickly coloured and unnatural. The faint sound of traffic from the main road brushed against my senses, barely registering in my consciousness as the hushed murmur of the passing cars struggled to reach the quiet cul-de-sac where I lived.

I had been staring intently at the door for a few moments, savouring the anticipation welling up inside me. The windows to the front were all dark save for the pale reflection of the street light. I looked about me. The road was deserted. Cars in silent respite stood adorning their owners' driveways or decorating the kerbs, their sides tilted up, abandoned almost as they had been left mounted on the pavement, each one awaiting the morning ready for the stop start race of the daily commute or the five minute dash of the school run. The whole cul-de-sac was in a reclusive slumber. Everyone was safely locked away in their homes, shut off from the world, encapsulated in their ignorance, totally unaware of the events that were about to unfold a few doors away from them.

I stepped forward softly up the path. As I came to the door I paused for moment, listening for any sounds coming from within. The door itself was a dark wooden build with small panes of frosted glass built into the top half allowing a distorted view of the small hallway that led to the door of the lounge a mere 6 feet away directly ahead. To the left was the entrance to the tiny kitchen so in keeping with brand new starter homes of the time.

I turned left and continued walking along the path, past the kitchen window until I came to another path that bisected my end-terrace house with that of my neighbour. The path ran between the two houses and afforded entrance to the back gardens of the houses either side of mine. Looking to my right the path continued into the shadows that the light from the street couldn't fully penetrate. Although my eyes were still trying to adjust I could make out in the gloom the side of my house extending away some 40 feet before the line was broken by that of the wooden fencing that lined my garden. I took a step along the path and moved between the houses, engulfed by the darkness. A slight echo sounded as I walked, the walls acting as an amplifier for every sound made in the passageway. I was soon at the gate. It had a basic hinge latch which tended to stick however I had taken the opportunity to un-hinge the latch earlier that evening and leave the gate slightly ajar. So it was when I came to the gate and pushed slightly it swung open silently (I had also oiled the hinges at the same time as I'd arranged the latch). Now all I had to hope for was that nothing had been disturbed inside my front room. I crept forward past the now opened gate to the Patio doors which acted as the entrance to and from the garden from the lounge area. The curtains were closed however I noticed with some satisfaction that there was a thin sliver of light breaking through them illuminating a small patch of the patio in front of me.

I stood in front of the patio doors and squatted down so that that my eyes were level with the slight parting in the curtains that I had so carefully arranged earlier. Peering through I could see right into to the room and although it was a limited view it offered me the sight that I was most keen to see...

In the middle of the room was the basic wooden chair that I had placed there not more than three hours earlier. However now, unlike earlier, the wooden chair was occupied and sat upon it was Briona. She was a vision to behold. She had followed my instructions to the letter and was now firmly on the path to her full enlightenment. She was wearing a sheer black Basque, nothing too fancy, the finish was smooth and silky and gave off a subtle sheen in the light of the room. The tightly fitted torsolette accentuated her figure by cinching in at the waist and pushing her breasts up and forward. I gazed longingly through the gap in the curtain at her slowly rising and falling chest, the low cut brassiere of the basque allowing ample cleavage to bulge forth in pale, smooth mounds. Her wrists were behind her as her arms hung over the chair, cuffed tightly as directed. The shiny steel was clearly visible, cutting into the long velvet gloves she had been instructed to wear.

Her ankles were tied firmly with the white rope provided and several neat wraps bound her stockinged legs together whilst her stilettoed feet were motionless but perfectly aligned resting on the floor. I noted with some satisfaction that she was wearing the four-inch black heels that I had instructed her to buy the previous week. I made her promise only to wear them for me and at no time was she allowed to be seen out in them or in the presence of anyone else.

She had expertly secured the black, silken blindfold about her head, rendering her sightless. The tight knot at the back of her dark raven hair caught the light as she nervously moved her head about in small darting movements trying to pick up any sound of my arrival.

To finish the ensemble, the Pièce de résistance, was the large black, fat, rubber ball gag which was stuffed firmly in her mouth and tied with a leather strap to the back of her head causing her jaw to distend downwards as her cherry red lips wrapped themselves so tightly around it's circumference. I knew she had been there a while. I glanced at my watch. In the dark I had to adjust the angle of my wrist to find any reflective light. It was 10:15pm. I had told her to be ready for me at 10pm. Looking back inside I could see by now a small, delicate string of saliva was hanging from her chin with more just visible: a thin film of glistening drool, around the edges of the gag where her lips met the rubber.

I held my gaze for a good 5 minutes longer, savouring the view of her waiting for me as she sat nervously in anticipation of my arrival. She looked magnificent and I was well pleased with what I saw and also what she had done. Despite all of the waiting and anticipation I noticed that Briona's breathing was slow and regular, almost relaxed. Too relaxed I thought! In a moment of pique I decided to try and shock her out of her passive state. Stepping back I grabbed a handful of loose gravel from the garden in my hand and gently threw them against the window as I stooped back down to view her bound form.

Instantly she jerked upright. Her head span round to the direction of the sound which came from a wholly unexpected direction. She would be expecting me through the front door and in via the lounge door to her right. Instead the noise was to her left and was not what she anticipated. The saliva hanging from her chin swung freely from side to side as her head moved suddenly. I saw her chest rising and falling quicker now so I scratched the window with my finger nails. Again, she jumped slightly. Her fists balled as she squirmed on her seat as her chest and shoulders heaved rapidly now, her breasts bulging against the confines of her basque. Through the window I could almost hear the pressured hiss of her rapid breathing emanating from her flared nostrils. I stood my ground a little longer without making any more sound. I glanced at my watch again. The hands displayed 10:25. I would give her another 5 minutes before I went in through the front door. As I watched the stunning girl captive in my living room, her eyebrows furrowed in a wave of anxiety above the blindfold, I marvelled at how, in a very short space in time (about 6 weeks) I had manage to convert Briona into the willing slave displayed before me....

I had met Briona at the Christmas party of a call centre company I worked for. I was in the IT department and she was an account manager for one of the automotive contracts we had at the time. She was relatively new to the organisation which was about 100 strong at that point and I had never met her owing to the fact that the IT department was in a separate building on the other side of the provincial town where we worked. Despite this there were plenty of social activities and events going on all the time. The company was predominantly about sales and attracted a lively, young and fairly outgoing group of employees who truly exemplified the ethic of "work hard and play hard".

I, myself, had been with the company around two years and pretty much knew everyone there so it was with some surprise that as I sat down at my designated seat to be met with someone I didn't know. We both sized each other up as we adjusted our seating, napkins and the like before she offered a hand to me across the table.

"Hello," She smiled warmly. "My name is Briona".

She was very well spoken, her accent was classic RP and had the air of a public school education. I guessed she was about 26 or so, a couple of years younger than I was. She had shoulder length black hair which was cut straight and had the vaguest hint at a bob. The invitations demanded Black Tie so she wore a dark blue velvet ball gown which was off the shoulder and quite low cut. I found myself involuntarily glancing at her breasts which filled the bodice part quite generously as we shook hands.

"Hello Briona." I replied looking squarely into her bright blue eyes. "That's a Beautiful name".

"Thanks!" She blushed. "It's Celtic. My Grandmother was Irish."

I introduced myself formally to which she cheerfully repeated my name.

"I must admit to not recognising you," I said apologetically. "Are you new here?"

"Yes!" She exclaimed. Her eyes grew wide excitedly. She seemed quite ebullient every time she spoke. Her words spoke in joyful optimism, almost childlike in her innocent yet excited candour.

"I've only been here two weeks", she continued.

"A pleasure to meet you Briona".

For the rest of the evening we talked freely and openly. From my conversations with her I managed to ascertain that this was her first job in an office environment as she had previously worked with horses all her working life. The long hours as a groom for the local landholder (who was also a member of the local shire hunt) and the dismal salary meant that she couldn't sustain her lifestyle. She lived away from home in a cottage with two other girls (also grooms) and was struggling to manage the rent every month. Hence the move into office work. She had a degree, was originally from just north of London and loved dogs!

The evening went really quickly. When seated on a table of many guests, especially at a Christmas party it's normally polite to chat to all the people in the immediate vicinity of where you are sat. On this occasion though, myself and Briona just sat and talked the evening away lost in our own little world, oblivious to those around us.

When the music started up we both ventured onto the dance floor and again continued chatting away over the loud cacophony of the DJ. The ball gown she wore was long and narrow but had a slit from ankle to knee. I did notice that on times she had an occasion to twist or swirl on the dance floor the hem of the dress would flare out slightly to reveal barely black hosiery and a nice pair of heels , probably about 3 inches I estimated. I myself am 6'2" and with the addition of her heels she stood just a few inches shorter than me.

I have a penchant for girls in high heels. To me they accentuate the beauty of the female form in particular, the legs. And I will quite readily confess that I do appreciate a nice shapely leg. As a full bloodied male from what little I could see, I quickly and duly noted that Briona did, indeed, possess a fine pair.

In keeping with all other parties and events that the company organised the celebrations continued well into the night. By about 3am in the morning most of the revellers had either gone to bed or caught a taxi home. In spite of the close bond we had formed during the evening meal we did eventually go our separate ways and I spent a lot of time socialising with the members of my team whilst Briona was with her own team members trying to lay down some bridges of her own. Before too long, however it was time to go and we found ourselves waiting for our respective Taxi home. We were both quite tipsy from the evening, but I would not say that we were falling down drunk or any fashion thereabouts. The cold winter frosted our breaths as we stood shivering at the entrance to the hotel. The sky was cloudless and with the hotel being so remotely located in the country the shroud of light pollution was gone leaving a breathtaking view of the heavens. The sharp, brilliant points of light littered the dark inky blackness, a thousand diamonds scattered across a velvet carpet.

"Stunning isn't it?" she gasped looking upwards at the infinite panorama above.

"Absolutely!" I exclaimed back, my breath forming clouds of icy vapour rising gently into the air, illuminated by the diffuse light emanating from the Hotel entrance.

"I always wondered what they were called." She waved her arm vaguely above and in front of her.

"Well that one over there," I leaned over to her and directed an outstretched finger to a constellation just above a line of trees far in the distance "is the constellation of Orion -- the hunter".

"And just above it, " I moved my finger up and to the left is the Zodiacal constellation of Taurus". I motioned a V-shape with my fingers tracing a line down from two stars not far apart that converged downwards to a cluster of stars that formed a v-shape themselves.

"Those two stars represent the horns of the bull coming down into the head which is that group of stars which form the head of the beast . They are called the Hyades.".

"Hyades," she repeated in a whisper.

"What's that bright, pinkish one then?" She asked pointing out into space.

"Which one?" I asked

"The top left of the..." she paused. "Hy-ad-es". She phonically chanted out the name that I had given her just.

"Ahh!" I replied "That's Aldebaran. It's a huge red giant. Hence the colour. It's probably about 40 times or so larger than our own sun".

As you will have guessed I had a love of Astronomy and still do to this day. I was given a 2.5" refracting telescope for my 12th birthday. I was about 2 feet long, metallic white and sat on a small tripod which I used to prop up on my window sill at night and gaze at the stars. Hardly a top of the range telescope but a telescope nonetheless. Since then I had a fascination with the stars, the planets and the moon which has on occasions proven quite useful.

"You really know your stuff." She said continuing to gaze up at the dazzling display of stars.

I was about to come back with some modest explanation of my knowledge when our reverie was interrupted by the appearance of headlights from around the side of the hotel. We both instinctively moved our heads to the new light source as it bounced up and down along the uneven road sending shadows scurrying across the lawns ahead of us in haphazard jerky movements. Within moments the sound of the engine could be heard as it rounded the corner away to our left and caught us in its dazzling beams. We both squinted and shielded our eyes against the intense exposure tearing away our adjusted eyesight, our pupils straining to compensate for the shock of having to adjust so quickly.

The taxi pulled to a stop a few yards from where we stood and the window silently descended to allow the tired looking Asian driver to lean his head out.

"I have a Taxi for Brian?" he quizzed.

"Briona!" Exclaimed Briona. She sighed audibly allowing more of her breath to float visibly in whisps about her face. "I get this all the time!"

"Can't be much fun!" I laughed.

"Well," she said. "I guess this is goodnight." She turned to face me.

I leant forward and we gave each other the polite kiss on the cheek routine. I stood back and replied.

"It was a pleasure meeting you Briona. I shall look forward to working with you."

"Yes same here," She said as she opened the back of the door to the taxi and clambered in making sure she lifted her long flowing dress in without catching it in the door.

I stood and waited as she spoke briefly with the driver before her window came down.

"See you Monday?" She enquired.

"Yes, see you Monday Briona."

The taxi started off slowly, gathering speed after a few moments. As it did so Briona called out before winding the window up.

"Call me 'Bea'"

And with that she was gone into the night. I watched the taxi slowly drive to the other end of the hotel and make a right turn before disappearing into the night, the sound of the engine fading slowly from earshot. I was left alone on the steps of the hotel to reflect about the evening and the enchanting company of Briona, now 'Bee'. The cold was starting to affect me now and an uncontrollable shiver began to take hold. I made my way back to the hotel to the remaining few revellers who were currently sat in scattered chairs, party hats and tinsel draped in rakish angles over each. Some slept, some talked quietly whilst others just stared forward in a drunken stupor. Who knew what manner of thoughts were passing through their addled minds at that point?

I didn't get home myself until 4am that morning. The house was cold but inviting. There's no place like home regardless of the temperature. It was Saturday morning and I intended to make the most of my spare time by relaxing as much as possible, which I did, but I was eager for Monday to arrive so that I could pick up where I left off with Bea. I spent most of the weekend recalling our evening and found myself willing the weekend to go quicker -- heaven forbid!

I stood from my vantage point at the rear of my house. I guess I'd kept her waiting long enough. In fact my watch showed 10:40pm. It was time.

I returned to my gate and then walked left back down the alley way to the front of my house. The glow of the streetlight bathed me as I stepped into the light and walked carefully to the locked front door. I took the keys out of my pocket, picked out the correct one and slowly inserted it into the lock. As I turned the key I looked about the street again. Nothing had changed. Everything was as it was before. Silent, sleeping, quiet.

I pushed the door open and stepped into the small hallway. I placed the keys on the shelf which sat above the radiator that was attached to the right hand wall. Slowly I closed the door behind me and made sure that it slammed shut loud enough for Bea to hear in the front room.

I slowly removed my over coat and hung it on the nearby hanger and stepped the few paces along the carpet to the door to the lounge ahead. Again I waited. Purposely I stood behind the door for an agonisingly long few minutes. She was probably wondering what was going on. She would have heard the door close and would have expected me to be with her almost instantly. But still I made her wait. Listening at the door I tried to make out any sounds coming from within. Occasionally there was the creak from the wooden chair which signified that Bea was readjusting herself but other than that there was silence.

After about 3-4 minutes had passed I reached for the handle and then burst through the door as quickly and as loudly as I could. I saw Bea jump visibly from her bound position on the chair. Again her nostrils dilated and the hiss of rapid breathing filled the air, her breasts rising and falling quickly.

vulp1ne
vulp1ne
2 Followers