Guilty Viewing

Story Info
A conflicted young woman spies on her dad and his girlfriend.
2.9k words
4.13
80k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 08/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLisa
MsLisa
31 Followers

I should probably start by telling you a little about my background. My parents split up when I was around three. I was raised by my mom and later step-dad and led a pretty normal life. When I was 13, my dad moved back to the area (well, about 5 hours away rather than 5 states away) and I started visiting him a few times a year. The visits were awesome, and I loved the town he lived in. So when I was 16, and after much debating with my mother, I moved in with my dad. For the sake of properly picturing the happy family, I guess I should describe everyone. I am kinda short, and haven't really grown much since I was a teen so I probably still look about the same. I am about 5'4" with shoulder-length auburn hair and green eyes. I am fit, but not athletic looking. I have been told I have a nice ass, and for those that care I wear a C-cup. My dad is taller than me, but not exactly tall. He's about 5'10 and has short hair of the same color, but has these wickedly piercing light-blue eyes. He's always been very into martial arts so he has stayed fit without being skinny or bulky. I can certainly understand why my mom was attracted to him back in the day, and why he has never had problems with the ladies even twenty years later.

Okay, back to the story. Where was I? That's right, I had moved in with dad. It was pretty awesome living there. Since we hadn't really spent my formative years with him as a parental figure, it felt like that authoritative barrier wasn't there. It often felt more like hanging out with an older friend. I still had chores that I was expected to do, and he cared about how I did in school, but in retrospect I can now say that it more had the aura of a roommate that was also a caring friend. Discipline was always more like encouragement and not wanting to disappoint. So we had a really good relationship. The only times that it was slightly annoying was that he never liked the idea of me having boyfriends, and certainly not having a boy in the house. He always seemed to get in a bad mood if a guy came to see me, but it was just the opposite if I had any of my female friends over. He would get super friendly, and actually quite flirty. Several of my friends had huge crushes on him too and probably would have jumped his bones at the snap of a finger if the opportunity had ever presented itself!

This sort of behavior continued the entire time I lived there. And I lived there for quite a while. Even after turning 18, and subsequently graduating high school, I continued to live there so I could attend a jr college in the area without having to worry about rent. I worked off my room and board with the same sorts of household chores that I had already been used to doing in high school. So nothing really changed except I was now an adult.

Well, my dad had several girlfriends over the years that I was living there. When I had first moved in he always seemed to feel awkward if he had one over. I wasn't sure if it was because he worried that they would find him less attractive if he had a kid, or maybe that my age would make him look older. Or maybe it was my what I would think that worried him, again because of age. They usually ranged between 25 and 30, which really put some closer in age to me than him; but I always felt that if he looked good enough at 40 to attract them than more power to him! When that finally came up in conversation I could tell he got more relaxed about it all.

I guess this story really begins the summer after high school. It was during that summer that I was introduced to the old wacky tobacky... if you know what I mean. I think my dad knew that I was getting into that sort of thing... the black light posters, black light itself, and sounds of Jim Morrison coming from my stereo had to have been a clue. But I guess we sort of had an unspoken arrangement. I wouldn't flaunt it, and he wouldn't pry. So to live up to my end of the bargain, I would sneak outside to smoke it; which is also where I hid my stash.

So one fateful, warm, weekend evening that summer I snuck out and lit up. I was really getting into the grove when I started hearing a strange sound. At first I thought it was in the smoke, if you know what I mean, but I drifted around the dark and secluded back yard in search of it anyway. As I eventually drifted closer (turns out it was an epic journey of about ten feet) the sound began to get clearer and I quickly realized what it was. My dad had Tina, his then current girlfriend, over for the night... and they were having sex. The window was closed, so the sound was muffled, but it was clear enough to hear the heated sounds of two bodies entwined. I've heard of friends being shocked and disgusted when they discovered that their parents, god forbid, actually have sex... but I admit that those were not the emotions that crept into me. First, it was humor, then my heart began to race and I realized that I was actually getting excited by it. Unfortunately, just I came to terms with my excitement, it peaked and then stopped.

I up most of that night as I thought about what I had heard, and even more so what my reaction was. These thoughts drifted back and forth for a few days as I wrestled with how I felt about it. Before too long, the excitement of it overpowered the guilt and I decided I was going to listen again. Only next time I wanted to hear it a little better. More that that... as bad is it sounded (and I had to push aside my conscience more than once) I wanted to see it too.

Well, I now had a new summer hobby. I barely slept that week as I made my plans. As soon as I had the house to myself, which was the next day as it turned out, I set to work in executing that plan. While dad was off at work I snuck into his bedroom and over to the window I had listened at just a few days before. The plan was two-fold. Make it easier to hear... and even more exciting, make it so I could see as well. Fortunately, there wasn't any furniture or anything in front of the window that would block the view of the bed. So I started with raising the blinds so I could get to the window. I thought about the sound issue a lot, and what I came up with was to crack the window slightly and stick a pencil, laying flat under it and close it again. This should allow just enough of a space to hear better, but not allow so much of an air flow that it would be easily noticed... especially since the windows weren't the best anyway. Next I lowered the blinds again. Sadly, it was too obvious to leave the blinds high enough to allow a view in, so I decided to jam a few of the slats together to allow a slit of visibility instead. This took some time of checking the view outside and adjusting inside until I found the perfect arrangement. Then I just hoped that it wasn't as noticeable as it appeared to be.

Time seemed to drag on in slow motion as I waited for the next night that his girlfriend came over. In the meantime, I was constantly checking my new view-port to make sure it hadn't been discovered and fixed. Finally, the next weekend came; dad and Tina went out for drinks and would be back "late". Again, the seconds ticked painfully by as I waited for them to get home. When they finally did, I feigned sleep long enough for dad to check on me and go about his business. As soon as the door closed and the footsteps went away I snuck out my window into the backyard, grabbed my stash, cooled my frazzled nerves, and moved over to my new favorite spot at the back of the house. I was not disappointed. I now had a clear view of the bed and the sound was almost perfect. Now let me reach back in faded memory and try to describe the scene as I saw it play out, no doubt embellished to fill in the blanks!

The lights were off, but dad had the TV on to most likely help drown out their noise in case I woke up and walked by their room. In the flickering light, I could see them pretty clearly. Dad was sitting on the bed, smiling up at Tina, both of them already topless. His arms were wrapped around her, with his hands planted firmly on her ass as she leaned down to kiss him. I could see their tongues passing each others' lips, dad's hands moving around to the front and up to Tina's ample breasts. She stood as he gently squeezed them and rubbed her hardened nipples with his thumbs. My heart began racing with my excitement as I watched. Tina stood up straight as my dad leaned in and took a nipple into his mouth. I heard a slight moan escape Tina's lips as dad's hands moved to her tight jeans and began undoing them. It didn't take long before he had them down. His mouth moved to her other nipple as his right hand slid between her legs and began massaging her panty-clad pussy. He released the nipple and looked up at Tina with a smile and made some playful comment about how wet she was. At this point I became instantly aware of my own arousal and my hand slipped into my shorts and soon felt my own wetness.

I was distracted for a moment while I pondered if I would still find this arousing if I had been raised by my dad and had more of a father/daughter relationship rather than thinking about him as a friend/roommate first. This thought was driven clear from my mind when my eyes went back to the window. Tina's panties were no longer around her waist, but my dad was. I could see his hand moving in a way that suggested his fingers were inside her while his face was at an awkward angle with his tongue apparently lapping up her juices. As Tina moaned again I felt my own finger sliding inside me and let out a soft moan of my own to escape into the dark night.

After a while, Tina said she wanted to taste herself on my dad's lips and bent back down for a kiss. Dad's hands moved up to her shoulders and soon the kiss broke off as Tina slid down to her knees and my father stood up. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what was about to happen next. As one might expect, Tina's hands moved over an obvious bulge in my dad's pants and began to undo them. A million thoughts began to race through my mind and I looked away. I knew that I had arranged all this in order to watch, but as my dad's manhood was about to be revealed to my prying eyes, I found my mind was in conflict. On the one hand I was very excited and getting noticeably wetter, but on the other I was beginning to feel dirty and guilty for invading his privacy, let alone that this man I had been watching was my own father.

Again though, I had all thought driven from my mind and my heart skipped a beat as I heard a moan and instinctively looked back to the window. My dad was standing there at the bed completely exposed with Tina just beginning to wrap a hand around his swollen cock. It was amazing and beautiful. I figured I was damned the moment I first thought that about my own father, but it was and he was. Tina didn't hold a ruler up for me, but I could tell he was large. It wasn't comically large or anything, but certainly larger than any of the few that I had seen up to that point. Tina certainly seemed to like it, that's for sure. Some of the internal conflict came back as I realized how wet I was and how my rhythmic fingering had picked up after seeing my father. I pushed the thoughts aside for later though, I was already past the point of no return.

Tina began stroking my dad's cock as she watched his anticipation build. I watched her tongue slide up the shaft and take my dad into her mouth. My dad's breath began to pick up and the occasional moan escaped, making me even more aroused. I could hear Tina's occasional slurping sounds as she worked her mouth on that cock. Suddenly, my dad grabbed his cock from her and pulled it free. At first, I thought maybe she had done something wrong, but she just looked up at him with her mouth open and her tongue out. I had just figured out what was about to happen when it did. Cum erupted from the tip of my dad's cock and spilled onto Tina's tongue, lips, and mostly into her mouth. It wasn't jets of it shooting out, but it sure seemed like a lot. It was about that moment that I felt my pussy clench as I came for the first time that night.

As Tina finished devouring all the cum that hadn't made it into her mouth, dad climbed onto the bed and lightly stroked himself. Tina, all cleaned up, seductively made her own way onto the bed. She gave my dad's still hard penis a light kiss on the tip as she continued moving up until she was straddling his hips. Her hand moved down to take my dad's cock and rub the tip along her vaginal lips before slowly sliding it in. She then began rocking until my dad was buried deep inside her. Dad reached up and again grabbed her tits as she began bouncing up and down, riding my dad like a champion stallion. Their breathing and moaning was intense; thankfully so, because it served well to help mask my own.

It is impossible to truly describe what it was like for me to sit there at my dad's window and watch his young girlfriend on top of him... to see his glistening and swollen manhood as it appeared and vanished again inside her... to hear their moans of pleasure as it all happened... to feel my fingers plunging my own depths in time to their motions. I will admit that part of me right then wished that it was me in there riding that sexy man instead of Tina... but guilt quickly drove that thought away just before the shear ecstasy of what was playing out in front of me drove everything else away.

My father's hands were tight on Tina's breasts, he appeared to be pinching and pulling her nipples in time to her fucking. He started thrusting upwards to meet her slamming downwards, driving himself deeper inside her. Her moans were getting stronger and she suddenly screamed out that she was going to cum. I knew how she felt! They both screamed out together unusually loud as I watched their bodies tense up and my dad's legs were shaking as I saw the cum leaking out of Tina's pussy around my dad's softening cock and then gush out as she raised herself up. I was shaking so much and felt almost blinded by the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced up to that point.

As I regained control over my body and came to my senses, I realized that last unusually loud scream had been me! I panicked, glancing once more into the window. Tina was laying down on the bed now, but dad was getting up and it looked like he was looking towards the window! I didn't think he could have heard me over their own noises and the TV that they had left on to mask themselves... but could he have? Well I wasn't going to stick around and wait to be caught! I quickly, but quietly, ran back my open window and climbed inside just in time to hear the water pipes; either a toilet had just been flushed or the bathroom sink was running. Relieved that dad had just been going to the bathroom and not checking the window, I snuck back out once more to "cool my nerves" before climbing into bed and falling asleep with my hand in between my legs. My guilt and remorse could wait for morning.

MsLisa
MsLisa
31 Followers