Guilty Viewing Ch. 02

Story Info
The tables are turned as dad gets a little show of his own.
2.7k words
4.16
58.1k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 08/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLisa
MsLisa
31 Followers

The summer before my first year at college was exciting, to say the least. Living with dad to save on expenses turned out to be the best decision I ever made... or the worst, if are in league with my conscience. I spent many nights that summer sitting outside his bedroom window, spying on his sexual activities with his girlfriend, and wishing I was in there instead. I also spent most of the following mornings feeling really guilty about it and promising myself that I wouldn't do it again. A promise that would be promptly broken the next night that his girlfriend stayed over.

As summer dragged into fall though, I was really starting to feel a growing jealousy towards Tina, my dad's girlfriend at the time. I had built this huge fantasy relationship in my head with my dad, and I really started to get carried away by it. Even as I enjoyed watching them together, a part of me felt like he was cheating on me... which added to my guilt in the morning. Eventually, it all just became too much and so I decided it was time to get back at him.

The first part of my plan was simple. Since all I could do was watch and lust after something that I couldn't have, I would make him watch and lust after me too. I started wearing clothes around the house that really accentuated my assets, if you know what I mean. My favorite was tight shorts with a loose shirt... and I found any reason at all to bend over when dad was in the room. Either to let him have a nice look at my ass, or a chance to steal a peek down my shirt. While we still had sunny weekends, I would throw on a bikini and sunbathe where he could watch; sometimes even undoing the top when sunning my back and leaning up on my elbows to take a drink.

The problem, at the start of this plan, was that I was so nervous about it looking forced that I didn't execute it well. My timing would be off or I would be too quick and he would miss my little displays. Not only that, but I had no idea if was even paying attention. Or maybe he was even grossed out by it and ignored me on purpose. The point is, I had no idea if it was working. It was really very frustrating.

Finally, one Saturday afternoon in late September I caught him looking down my shirt. It also happened to be a day I was going sans bra. We had been watching college football on the TV in the living-room together. We had been making silly jokes about some of the common jargon the announcers used. I had suggested a little game that we would take a drink each time there was a sexual innuendo in what the announcers said. You know the kind... talking about the "tight end", "pushing into the slot", "getting penetration", and that sort of thing. Pay attention the next time you watch a game, they say that sort of thing more often than you might think!

Our little game-within-a-game was a lot of fun. It got us giggling certainly, made watching football more interesting to me, but it also had me making sexual jokes with my dad and that was turning me on. The rules were pretty simple; rather than both drinking, we started out with whoever noticed and cracked a joke about it first would cause the other person to take a drink. I had the advantage here too, because I was drinking soda while dad was drinking beer... and it isn't like the jokes were the only time a sip was being had.

After dad finished his third or fourth beer, I got up to refresh the drinks and snacks. I went into the kitchen, dumped the empties, grabbed dad a beer and myself another soda, snatched up the chip bag, and headed back into the kitchen. In all the fun, I hadn't even been thinking about trying to flash dad this time; which worked out because it was all the more natural that way. I walked in front of the coffee table with dad directly across from me. I bent down to put his beer in front of him and reached over to put the soda in front of where I had been sitting. Then I opened the bag of chips and started shaking them into the bowl. That's when I noticed three important details that would change the day for the better. First, the small opening in the bag of chips had me shaking enthusiastically enough that my breasts were jiggling nicely; second, I lifted my eyes up because I was going to say something and noticed that dad's eyes were firmly fixed with a gaze inside my shirt; and third, as my eyes drifted lower I could see a tell-tale tent in dad's shorts. It had finally paid off!

When the chip bowl was filled, I stood up to start closing the chip bag. I didn't want to over-play my hand too soon, but I couldn't help getting a silly grin and blurting out, "something on your mind, dad?"

He blinked a couple of times and responded, "yes, I was thinking that this really isn't fair. You're winning because you're only drinking soda and this beer is starting to catch up with me."

Now I was starting to get worried. My first thought was that he noticed that I caught him and was now feeling guilty and calling it quits for our little game. Not only that, but maybe it had been the beer that finally let his guard down. If he stopped that too then the day would have been lost!

I tentatively replied, "well, it's not my fault that I'm not of legal drinking age. But if losing to a girl is the problem then we can just both drink and then the pressure for who makes the joke will be off... if you think you can handle that, old man!" I held my breath. It felt like forever before he responded and I could not read his facial expressions at all.

"Okay," he responded. I cheered inside. "But," he continued, "you are an adult. So for today only, you can drink with me."

Well that was unexpected! "Really?" I asked. He said, "yes, but that doesn't mean you always can. Just on special occasions when I say it is okay."

I had drank a couple of times with friends before and had developed a taste for beer. Not enough that I wanted to drink it all the time, but enough that I could stomach it without gagging. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of dad's beer from the fridge and returned to the couch.

"You have some catching up to do," he said. Then he pointed to the TV, the announcer had just said something and dad responded with a smile on his face and beer half-way to his mouth, "I penetrated your mom's slot!" I laughed and took a big swig of the beer.

The rest of the game went on like this, and I worked hard to catch up; not in quantity, of course, as I couldn't hope to be able to put away as much beer as my dad at my size, but in quality certainly. I got a nice buzz to match dad's. This quickly extended into our jokes, especially since the announcers tend to say the same things so you have to make a different adolescent remark each time with the same words.

At one point, as I was walking in front of him to get to the kitchen, he actually gave me a pop on the ass. I was surprised and turned to look at him as I struggled for a good response. He just pointed at the TV and said, "hey, the announcer said I had to hit the tight end!"

All I could do was smile back and say, "nice one." At another point the announcer said something about penetration in the backfield and I said to the TV, "I bet you'd like to penetrate my backfield!"

He raised his bottle saying, "I'll drink to that." It was a good sign that we had reached the point that neither of us was embarrassed by the choice of targets for our jokes.

Naturally, when a drink or snack needed refreshing, I was sure to be the one to do it... and dad never offered anyway. Each time, I would come back and bend over low to place the bottle or pour the chips... not too many chips either, I kept it low so it needed constant refreshing. I loved watching him as his eyes locked onto my tits as my shirt fell low in front. I loved even more when I could see the obvious physical effect that it had on him. It really made me want to show him more. Sadly, the football game came to an end, which ended our little game too.

As I racked my brain for some reason to continue hanging out together (as opposed to him calling his girlfriend over) he came up with his own suggestion. "There's another game coming on in about an hour, you want to continue this then?"

Yes! I screamed in my head, but I composed myself a little and said, "yeah, that sounds like fun. I think I'm gonna take a quick shower first though."

The shower turned out to be another great idea. I got in there quickly, disrobed, flip the fan on to prevent condensation on the ceiling, and jumped into the shower. I had a lot of pent-up sexual energy and the shower gave me the perfect chance to release it a little. As I was letting the water run over my body, feeling the streams run down my tits, around my nipples, down my belly, along my pussy and down my legs... I heard a faint a click. The bathroom door sometimes didn't latch all the way and in my haste I must have failed to push it closed all the way. I quickly wondered if the door had some help though. Without making it too obvious, I glanced through the glass door of the shower, which the fan had also helped stay clear, and into the mirror as I reached for a washcloth. It was just a flash... but there had definitely been an eye. Dad was peeking on my in the shower.

I tried my best to act natural and not give away that I knew he was there. I made damn sure not to react to seeing the eye in the cracked door. As I grabbed the soap and worked it into the washcloth, I noticed the door move slightly as indication that he was watching again. Without being overly dramatic, I gave a nice show of washing up. I lathered my breasts with the washcloth in one hand. As I moved the cloth down to wash my belly I moved my other hand up to squeeze my tit a little and tease a nipple. I then made sure to pay close attention to my pussy. Facing the door with the water running behind me, I lifted my right leg and balanced a toe on the corner of the tub. Looking down, so not to scare dad away again, I rubbed the washcloth across my hips. Slowly I washed my inner thighs, moving ever so slowly towards the nexus of my legs. Finally, I washed my pussy while squeezing one of my tits again. I stepped back into the water and let the soap slowly wash from my body, using my hands to help clear my tits, belly, and pussy. I decided that this was enough for now... moving into full-on masturbation was desired, but I wanted to tease!

I got out and toweled off as quickly as I could. With my towel loosely wrapped around me, I stepped out into the hall just in time to hear dad's bedroom door close. I quickly ran into my room, got dressed, and climbed out the window. I snuck over to my usual spot by dad's bedroom window to take a peek. I had been hoping to catch him undressing to maybe take a shower of his own. That was not what I saw though. Instead, he had his shorts down and was laying on his back on the bed. His cock was out, and hard, and he was stroking it steadily with one hand. I was instantly wet with the realization that he was most likely jacking off to images of me in the shower. My own hand quickly undid my shorts and slipped into my panties and I quickly began fingering myself. Feeling my wetness, I moved a couple of fingers steadily in and out of my pussy in time with my father's stroking. As his pace quickened, my pace quickened... I moved my other hand into my shorts and began rubbing my clit as I fingered myself. When I saw his cum erupt and heard my dad moan I could hold back no longer. I moaned in ecstasy and came into my hand, soaking my fresh panties.

What a day it had turned into! Luckily, my secret stash was nearby (yes, I smoked up now and then, but I think there are worse things to get on me about though!). I usually didn't smoke during the day, but I decided to make an exception... besides, the sun was already setting and night would soon follow. After enjoying the early evening air, I made my way back to my room and decided to change again. I slipped out of my tight shorts and damp panties as I rummaged through my dresser. Finally, I found some baggy gym shorts and slipped them on without panties. Then I slipped on another loose t-shirt like I had worn earlier. I was ready for part two, and so was dad.

When I got back downstairs I spotted dad in the kitchen, already opening fresh beers for us. The hour break between had diminished the strong buzz we had built up. I helped get some fresh snacks together to help my case of munchies and to continue the "need" for frequent trips to the kitchen. As we returned to the living room though, I decided to change my seat. Instead of sitting on the couch with dad, I sat in the big chair next to the couch. It didn't face the TV as well, but it did afford dad a couple of additional viewing options. For one, I had to bend over practically in front of him to reach the coffee table now, giving him plenty of chances to see my tits. Secondly, every now and then I would draw my leg up to lean my chin on while I watched TV; this pulled at the wide leg of the shorts and I am sure it gave him at least a partial view of my pussy... several times when I turned my head I caught him quickly looking away from the area of my crotch. Of course, I continued to pretend not to notice.

We both downed a few more beers over the course of the next game, and continued to make our crass jokes at the commentators remarks. More and more as the evening went on, I noticed him looking down my shirt or up my shorts. It was driving me wild! I continued to treat him to my little show and hope that I was driving him just as wild. During the rest of my freshman year at college, I continued my little peep shows for him every now and then and continued to watch at his window... even when it became almost too cold to enjoy myself. Even that paid off though when one night after he and Tina had drank a good amount while playing pool in the basement I heard Tina call him daddy while they were fucking. Even as I enjoyed this latest development, I was already planning on how to execute stage two of my plan to get back at him for unwittingly making me so jealous. Though it would take some time to finally pull it off, my plan for stage two was to arrange for him to see me with another man as I had seen him and Tina.

MsLisa
MsLisa
31 Followers