Gulity Pleasures

Story Info
I should've said no...but I love him.
905 words
3.85
36.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last week we were in this exact same spot; in Keyonn's bedroom, he had gone outside, and were were left staring each other down. I let him take me last week, but I wanted him now more than ever. Did he know it? Was it obvious?

My thoughts were interrupted by his out stretched arms, I stood up and he embraced me, and once again my face was buried in his neck.

"We're doing this again aren't we?" I whispered.

His hands traveled from my waist to my jeans, caressing my ass. His breath was heavy on my ear, and he nibbled on it.

"Depends...do you know what I'm going to do to you?"

Strangely, I hadn't felt him move us towards the bathroom. I had been lost...I felt like we were suspended in the air, spinning, like we were waltzing around the room. He kissed me and I felt his hands enter under my shirt and start rubbing my nipples.

"You're a naughty naughty girl aren't you?" My breathing was hard.

He wasn't kissing me anymore, and his arms weren't around me, now they were aggressively pinching my nipples. Causing me to jump and gasp each time he did it. He pulled his pants down and boxers a little, and his dick sprung into view. "Get on your knees and suck."

I obeyed.

He grunted a little as I took in the head. From then on he praised me like a pet.Which I loved. I loved when he treated me like his pet, when I sucked him, the patting of my head in signs of approval. He was stroking my hair, "That's it...get it nice and wet...only the head...only suck the head....circle your tounge around it...good girl..."

His petting was only turning me on more. I started to take him further.

"Take it all..." I slowly took him in, but I had trouble getting him into my throat. I felt both of his hands stroking my hair now, and he gave me a lite push so that his dick would go further, I loved this feeling of fullness, I loved him in my throat.

"That's a good girl...hold it there."

And I did. His stroking of my hair turned into grabbing. He started to fuck my face, and I was so lost in it. It felt so good. He pulled out then quickly shoved me face down. I felt his dick as he rubbed it along my slit, and he slowly pushed in.

"Ohh..."

Then he stopped. SMACK. I sat my head up and gasped.

"How bad do you want it?"

He pushed in a little further then smacked my ass again.

"So bad."

"How bad?"

He pushed himself further again, and smacked me.

"So bad."

He pushed in two more inches then smacked me twice.

"HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT?"

"Oh god that feels so good...I want it so bad..."

I felt him grab my hips, then he shoved it all in.

"Ohh!"

Then without hesitation he began to spank me like the naughty girl I was. He hadn't even started fucking me yet but I was already so close, and he just kept spanking me.

"Now what do you want?"

"Fuck me please fuck me! I want it so bad..."

He smiled, pulled out, then slammed back into me over and over and over again. I could hear his balls smacking against my ass, I think he was splitting my pussy in two. He reached down and grabbed my hair. He knew exactly how to get me off, what words to say, what moves to pull. He pulled out, and sat me up.

"Open your mouth," he shoved himself in and fucked myself, and soon after I felt him swell, "Now...let Daddy feed you."

He had never used the term "Daddy" when we fucked. In fantasy yes, sometimes I thought about it, but to hear him say it to me, his love, his baby...it was so...god...he was making me so hot.

Then he pulled out and came all over my face and mouth. "I like seeing you like this."

I licked my lips, he took his finger and feed me his cum, and I swallowed it like a little slut. Once my face was clean he kissed me, then stood me up, wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"I want my naughty girl to do one more thing." he whispered.

He forced me into the wall and pinned my wrist to the wall, "Keep these here."

He spread my legs and my ass cheeks, then pushed himself in.

"Ohh!"

It had been some while since I had felt him in my ass, and once the pain was gone, I was overcome with pleasure. And with his body pressed against mine, his breath on my neck, and his hands pinning my wrist to the wall, I felt like I was completely his. He wasn't going to last any longer, I knew it by his heavy panting, and how fast he started to go. I started to scream so he put his hand over my mouth, I screamed and my juices started streaming down my legs, with a grunt he followed suit and came.

Moments later, we were laying on the carpet chest to chest underneath his hoodie. Holding me in his arms he smiled at me.

"We're really holding each other...aren't we?"

He kissed my forehead, "Yes love. We really are."