Guru

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneiria
oneiria
120 Followers

She backed into him, matching him thrust for thrust as he pounded in and out of her. She arched her back and cried out as she came, "Oh yeeeeees!"

Ram lay on Beulah's back for a moment resting, as he reached around to take her magnificent breasts in her hand. He wiped a tear from her eye, and ran his hands over her naked torso. She began to move again and so did Ram. It was going to be a slow long wonderful hour.

11:00 Appointment: The Demon

Before the third and final appointment of the morning, Ram fortified himself with a great many hallucinogenic drugs, including psilocybin, DMT, salvia, ketamine and harmaline (the key ingredient in Ayahuasca, the vision-inducing beverage used by the Amazonian Indians), and washed it all down with an LSD chaser. This would help him treat the remaining patients on his schedule for the day, including Ms. Hortense Pillpacker, who was under the delusion that she was an octopus that could mimic any life form that exists and many that do not exist (and she sure knew what to do with those tentacles), and Ms. Sybil Sizemore, who had multiple personalities with exquisitely different sexual proclivities. He would have to remember to take a couple more Viagras before that one. But the next patient posed the biggest challenge. He could hear her disrobing in the waiting room at this very moment.

The rapping on the consulting room door was harder this time and slower. Time seemed to come almost to a standstill as Ram swung the door open. There stood the magnificent naked body of Ms. Janine Turnball, currently possessed by Yama Onna, the female mountain demon of ancient Japan, capable of devouring a man in a single bite.

"Konnichiha, Onna-san. youkoso, " Ram said, welcoming her to the consulting room. He gave the demon her props in the form of a formal bow and beckoned her to enter his chamber.

"Thank you," Janine said, as she entered the room. Ram watched her superb ass sway as she proceeded toward the couch. Then her head turned completely around and she bared her four-inch razor-sharp teeth at him.

"I will strip the meat from your bones today, charlatan," Yama-Onna growled at him as she lay down on the consulting couch, Janine's superb breasts jutting out before Ram's eyes as he lowered himself into the consulting chair, the drugs beginning to take full effect.

He immediately felt the wings erupting through the skin covering his shoulder blades. Janine believed he was the archangel Raphael, sent to rescue her body from the clutches of the demon Yama Onna. Due to the harmaline (often called telepathine for its psi-enhancing abilities), Ram shared her delusions and hallucinations completely. Janine's body was now that of Yama Onna, no slouch in the tits department herself. She regarded Ram with a feral, lecherous and mischievous grin.

"Is that thy rod and thy staff, angel?" she asked Ram, nodding to his pharmaceutically-enhanced eight-inch phallus. "Or are you just happy to comfort me?"

Ram could feel the icy bliss of heaven penetrating his body as his skin turned a frozen blue. He could also feel the heat of Hell rising from Yama Onna's red-hot and tormented body, as it lay lasciviously sprawled on the couch.

"Come into me angel, I burn" the demon growled.

Compliantly, Ram rose from his chair and enfolded the demon's burning body with his wings, his mouth accepting her twelve-inch serpent's tongue as it snaked its way past his frosty lips. The pain was exquisite as his icy cock thrust into the demon's searing cunt.

The demon took them straight into the depths of Hell itself, the Sun-hot fire perpetually incinerating the flesh of all the writhing bodies that surrounded them, futilely attempting to ease the eternal pain of hell-fire through their twisted acts of copulation.

Soon the fires were revealed for what they were: not flames, but the emptiness and futility of existence, the dark void entered by so many travelers down life's booby-trapped road, the lonely, hopeless vacuum that lay just beyond the edge of even the most smugly optimistic cheerleader's existence. What the Buddhists called sunyata. The Emptiness.

They clung to each other then, angel and demon, and they felt their bodies rising through the Earth, then floating in the air.

Raphael caught one last glimpse of his former host, the great Dr. Deengdohn Ramalama, as he shared a lunch a lunch of crab ragoon and braciole at Charlie's Wharf with Oprah, the two of them watching the bouncing yachts in the harbor as they discussed his potential show on her new network.

Then angel and demon merged, their ice and fire extinguishing each other as they melded into the Nothingness that was Everything.

oneiria
oneiria
120 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
o.O

I lost all fun, when i read your very bad german phrases..

do you really think all german are nazis and say "mein führer" all the time?

greg2906greg2906over 13 years ago
Strange...

Strange indeed...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Affair with an Older Woman Ch. 01 One of many encounters during an affair with an older woman.in Mature
The Witch's Legacy A witch and her daughter and their quest for survival.in Erotic Horror
Never Lie to Ex-GF's Sweet Mom Dumped boy talks honestly with his "almost" mother-in-law. in Mature
Sensual Massage Aching for touch, and hungry for intimacy, SENSUAL MASSAGE.in Mature
A Classmate's Mother Shy university student is seduced by his friend’s mom.in Mature
More Stories