Gus and His Three Boys

Story Info
A man who takes men prisoner and trains them as sex slaves,
4k words
3.99
129.7k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCSA1
RCSA1
11 Followers

It's based around a man who takes men prisoners and trains them as sex slaves, for himself and other men in his group.

It has BDSM, Exhibitionist & Voyeur, NonConsent/Reluctance and Gay.

Thank you sdbnnc for editing my story.

*

Introduction

As Gus walked into the bedroom shared by his three boys, his 47-year-old heart quickened, and his seven-inch dick hardened a little further. Dennis still was hanging by his wrists and neck from the ceiling. Todd was sucking Dennis's dick, and Rod was licking Dennis's ass. Gus smiled, walked over to Rod, and pulled his face from Dennis's ass. Gus stuck his dick into Rod's mouth. "Suck!" Gus barked, tightening his grip on Rod's hair with his right hand, while finger fucking Dennis's ass with his left. As Gus stood there fucking the two boys, he thought back to catching them breaking into his house three weeks ago.

As Gus drove up to his house, he thought he saw a light flicker inside. Gus cautiously parked his car up the street, away from his house, and then left the car to walk back to the house. When Gus arrived at his house, he first checked the back door dead bolt, and then walked to the front of the house and entered, bolting the front door from inside. Gus quickly moved to check each room in his house. When Gus found the boys, he wrapped his arm around their necks and squeezed until they passed out. Once each boy became unconscious, Gus handcuffed him.

As Gus came in Rod's mouth, his thoughts returned to the present. "Yes, swallow it!" Gus barked, watching Rod's throat move to take his latest load. "Dennis, do you want to cum on Todd's face?" Gus asked.

"Yes, Master!" yelled Dennis.

"Todd, wank Dennis over your face," said Gus as he watched Todd take Dennis's four-inch dick out of his mouth, and wank five long streams of cum over his face. "Now all three of you turn and smile at the camera, and say what you love to say."

"We love to play in Master Gus's house. We are each 20 years old. Please wank over us," said all three of the boys together.

"Good boys," said Gus. "Todd, you and Rod can sleep together in your bed tonight. Todd, I want to see Dennis's cum encrusted on your face tomorrow morning at breakfast, so if you kiss each other good night tonight, don't let Rod get carried away and clean your face. Dennis, you're with me," said Gus, releasing the shackles that held Dennis in place.

Gus walked to his editing room with Dennis crawling behind him. Gus sat in his chair, and told Dennis to sit on his dick whilst Gus edited the night's tape. "Just think, if you three had not decided to accept that dare to try to get accepted into the Beta Gamma Delta House at the uni, you would not be here as my three new slaves. You know I love you skinny types; not much meat on the bones and little hair, very low maintenance for feeding and shaving," said Gus, pulling both of Dennis's nipples. "Now, quiet. I want to watch the show," Gus ordered, as he began the tape playback.

"Dennis, it is your turn to be chained up!" Todd exclaimed.

"I know! What do you have planned for me tonight, Toddy?"

"I was planning on chaining you up, sucking your dick until you come and swallowing your cum while smiling for the camera. All the while, Rod will be giving you a rim job, and fucking you with his fingers," Todd went on.

"Ok," Dennis responded, "But, Rod, please lube my asshole with a lot of spit. I am still a little tender from Master Gus riding me last night. At uni, I had a hell of a time sitting still in class."

"Oh, poor baby! At least you have not upset Master Gus so much that he made you go to class with a butt plug deep in your ass, and cock cage on," Todd countered.

"Todd, that was your own fault for telling Master Gus on our first night here that he could not treat us like this," Dennis replied.

"OK," Todd agreed.

"Now, shut up," Dennis went on. "Get to chaining me up. You know Master Gus records every room in the house on his computers."

Gus paused the playback to say, "Dennis, you are a slut! You asked them to tie you up!" Gus bit Dennis on the neck to punctuate his words, leaving a bright red hickey on Dennis's neck. As Gus began twisting Dennis's nipples, he said, "Try and explain that hickey at uni tomorrow. Let's watch your two friends and see if they are asleep yet." With that, Gus switched the monitor to pick up the live action feed from the cameras in the room shared by Todd and Rob.

Gus felt Dennis's ass tighten around his dick, smiled and thought, "I'll bet Dennis is thinking about what happened the first night they were here."

The boys refused to kiss each other "Good-night," despite being told by Gus to do it. Seeing this on the monitors, Gus came crashing through the door of their room, grabbed Todd, turned him into the corner, and fucked him in the ass.

The memories continued flowing through Gus's mind:

The whole time Gus fucked Todd that first night, Gus yelled at the boys, "Remember that you will be recorded at all times so I can be sure you follow orders. Now, what did I tell you to do! No -- SHUT UP -- you are obviously too stupid to listen! Dennis, come over here, and kiss Todd 'Good-night.' Rob, get your mouth into Todd's asshole, next to my dick."

Gus continued pulling and twisting Dennis's nipples as he asked, "What are you thinking about, boy?" As Gus expected, Dennis replied, "I'm remembering the first night, and you and Todd." Smiling, Gus said, "Yeah, Todd squealed like a pig. Look at the screen, Todd and Rob are kissing. What good boys I have. You can wank yourself into your hand and lick it up for doing such a good job tonight," Gus continued, reaching around Dennis to turn on the cameras in the editing room.

Next Morning

Gus turned away from the breakfast table as Todd and Rod walked in naked. Gus immediately said, "Todd, let me see your face, please. Good boy, nice and crusty. Dennis, come up here and look at your mess," Gus continued, as he took his left hand off Dennis's head. "Fuck, I have never seen cum look like that, not even in porn!" said Dennis, trying to loosen his jaw after having his mouth over Gus's dick for the last twelve hours.

Gus motioned the boys to stand before him before issuing his orders for the day. "Todd and Dennis, take these thick black permanent markers, and write all the nasty and dirty words describing anything you or someone else might like to do to. Write all over Rod's body from his neck down. I am having some friends over this afternoon, after you all are back from uni. My friends will need 'handling' instructions for Rod. Here, I'll show you what to do," and Gus suited his action to his words, writing "I Love CUM" in black permanent marker on Rod's chest, and "CUM PIG" on Rod's inner thigh.

Gus watched as Todd wrote "Cum loving Cunt" and "Pussyboy" over Rod's back, while Dennis drew an arrow around Rod's neck, pointing up. Below Rod's neckline, Dennis added, "HOLE for Cum." Then Dennis wrote "wanking device" on each of Rod's wrists.

"Good boys. Now be sure to provide instructions for ALL of Rod's body," Gus said as he turned back to his breakfast. Only moments had passed when Gus heard Rod say, "Excuse me, Sir, they have finished." Gus turned to see Rod standing, with Todd and Dennis kneeling beside him. Gus said, "Read out what you wrote, Dennis. Todd, come over here and suck my dick until it's time for you to read. Dennis, you may begin."

Dennis replied, "I wrote 'Dumb Cunt,' 'Stupid Slut,' Useless Cocksucker,' 'Cum Pig,' and, on his ass, 'FUCK ME HARD HERE PLEASE'."

"Good," Gus responded. "Dennis, you get over here and take over from Todd. Todd, you read out your labels on Rod now."

Todd knelt beside Rod and said, "I wrote 'PUBLIC FUCK TOY,' 'Fat Slut,' Dick Faggot,' 'FUCK MY MOUTH,' and, on each of Rod's hips and shoulders, 'Hold me here to fuck my pussy hole'."

Gus commended, "Todd, I love that last one -- especially the hand prints you drew to show where to hold Rod for fucking. Rod, I think you should thank Todd and Dennis for the nice things they wrote on you."

"Yes, Master," Rod replied, "Todd, would you like my ass or my mouth?"

Todd responded, "Master, if you don't mind, I'd like to test drive the hand holds."

"Of course you may," Gus allowed.

"Public Fuck Toy, get on your hands and knees, and present your pussy hole!" ordered Todd.

"Dennis, get up here and ride my dick while we watch Todd fuck Rod's new pussy," said Gus, pulling Dennis's head off his dick.

"Fuck me, Todd!!!" screamed Rod as Todd pushed his whole dick into Rod's asshole.

Gus watched Todd slam his four-inch dick into Rod's ass for the next five minutes, listening to Todd's taunts to Rod, "Fuck Toy, you are so tight. Do you still think I am too small? WELL, DO YOU? Fuck, you're making me fill your pussy!" Todd screamed at the top of his lungs as his body shook from the orgasm he was having.

"AH, yes! Use me, use me," Rod replied, "You are big! My pussy loves you."

"Dennis, watch Todd," Gus ordered, pulling on Dennis's dick. "I think he is the dominant of you three. I might let him take both your asses tonight after my friends and I have finished with you."

"Master Gus, can I stay in him for the day?" smiled Todd, lying across Rod's back to play with Rod's nipples.

"No, Todd; maybe later," Gus responded. "Good boys. The writing on Rod's body is very good, but I think you missed one here." Pulling Dennis off his dick, Gus walked over to Rod, another black marker in his hand. Gus said, "I'll write 'TWIST HERE' with arrows pointing to his nipples, and 'FUCK HERE' between his tits. You three better get up to the shower and get dressed or you will be late for your classes."

Gus heard the boys coming back down the stairs 20 minutes later, and said, "Dennis, you forgot to do something for me this morning."

"What did I forget to do this morning?" said Dennis, trying to hide the fear in his voice.

"You did not let me cum in your ass when your friends were performing for us. Now get your mouth over my dick and suck. You had better hurry; you don't want to miss your bus to uni," smiled Gus, as he watched Dennis lean down, and swallow his dick. "Ah, a word of warning: I will not let you clean up afterward, so when I cum, you'd better swallow it all."

"Can we watch!" asked Todd, making no attempt to hide his excitement.

"Yes, come in," said Gus sitting back in his chair, and looking over his shoulder at Rod and Todd before continuing, "Oh fuck, Dennis. You are talented."

Gus watched Dennis's head move up and down his dick for the next five minutes. Then Gus's body stiffened and he gasped as he filled Dennis's mouth. Gus groaned as he felt Dennis's mouth sucking harder than he ever had felt before. Catching his breath, Gus said, "Dennis, well done, you did not spill any. Now, no mouthwash or drinking anything for the next hour; I want you to wonder if the people you speak to can smell your cum breath. Todd and Rod, you are my spies and will tell me if Dennis rinses his mouth before the hour is up. If you think you can form a pact against me and lie, remember I know other people out there. If I find out you lie, you will be going to uni with my cum on your faces, not in your bellies."

That Afternoon

Gus heard the boys come in the front door, and called out, "Boys, drop your clothes there, then get in here and meet our guests. Boys, these three lovely gentlemen are Master Ray, Master Mark, and Master Mick. You will recognize Master Ray from his voice that you heard your first night here. Master Ray is going to take Rod for a test drive; if Rod is good enough, all three of you are going with these gentlemen to a party for the weekend. If Rod is bad, you all will go for a week to Master Ray's training camp -- you really don't want to go there. Ray, you can fuck Rod at your leisure. Dennis and Todd, go suck Master Mick's and Master Mark's dicks. You need to get them nice and wet for fucking Rod's ass."

As Ray stood and dropped the bath towel that had been his only clothing, Gus cautioned, "Ray, be careful with Rod. This will be the first time Rod has taken an eight inch dick from a man who can bench press a small car!"

"Don't worry too much," Ray replied. "If he lubes me good, I will slide in easy. He may not be a pure virgin any more, but he still is semi- pure!" Ray laughed, sliding two fingers into Rod's mouth.

"Mick, Mark -- how are their mouths?" asked Gus, turning away from the sight of Ray finger-fucking Rod's mouth.

"You have trained them well," Mick replied, "How long did you say -- "

"My God, Gus," Ray interrupted. "This boy's ass is the tightest, smallest and prettiest I will ever have! I just can't fuck it yet -- boy, turn around and suck my dick; lick Master Ray's big white eight inch dick." Ray took his fingers from Rod's ass so that Rod could move around to obey the command.

Gus sat back in his chair, watching his three boys moaning as they sucked his three friends' dicks. Gus said, "Mark, bring Todd's mouth over here. I want to fuck it while you fuck his ass."

"Sure, Gus," Mark replied. "Well, boy, you heard Master Gus. Get your mouth onto his dick, and raise that cute little ass in the air."

"Hey, Gus -- you got any string like you wrap presents with?" asked Ray, pulling his dick from Rod's mouth.

"Yes, I think it is in a kitchen drawer," Gus replied. "Rod, go get it," said Gus, and then watched Rod's ass disappear in to the kitchen before asking, "What have you got planned now, Ray?"

"Wait and you will find out," smiled Ray as he walked over to Dennis. Ray wiped his dick on Dennis' cheek, next to Mick's dick, before calling out, "And Rod, bring in a dinner plate too."

"Here it is, Master Gus!" said Rod, returning to the room to kneel next to Gus.

"Well, give it to Ray," Gus said, "He asked for it; this is his idea."

"Master Ray, here are the string and the dinner plate you wanted," said Rod, moving on his knees, and then kneeling up next to Ray.

"Good boy," said Ray, patting Rod on the head before continuing, "Mark and Mick, can I borrow your boys' dicks for a minute? I want to show you something I recently did at my training camp. Dennis and Todd, kneel here next to me, facing each other, dicks touching."

Once the boys were in the positions dictated by Master Ray, he continued, "Now I take the string and tie it around Dennis's balls, and then wrap it around Todd's dick. Then I continue with the string, wrapping it around Todd's balls, and then back around Dennis's dick." Ray carried out the actions he was describing, and then went on, "You keep going until both their nuts and the bottoms of their dicks are covered in string. With the string in place, they can't move apart from the waist down. A pair of nipple clamps will attach Todd's left nipple to Dennis's left nipple, and Dennis's right nipple to Todd's right nipple, so they won't be able to move their upper bodies either." Once the boys were firmly attached to each other, Ray slid the dinner plate under their dicks, explaining, "The dinner plate is there to catch any runoff."

Ray continued, "Mark, Mick -- would you like to get behind Dennis and Todd so you can fuck their cute little asses to your hearts content? Rod, get to wanking your cum over their tied-up dicks. When their dicks are dripping with your cum, get your mouth over both of your friends' dicks and suck them off."

"Nice," Gus replied, "what next?"

Ray took his position in a chair next to Gus before continuing, "Dennis, Todd -- I want to see a big, long tongue kiss; lots of sucking of each other's tongue -- pretend it's a dick! Hey, Gus, watch this -- Oh, Rod, I nearly forgot! You are to suck Rod and Todd so that they cum simultaneously." Said Ray slowly wanking his dick while watching the action.

Gus watched Rod's mouth stretch to take both Dennis's and Todd's dicks; he laughed watching Rod's tongue slip between the cocks, and said, "Ray, how will Rod make Todd and Dennis cum simultaneously?"

"He can't," Ray replied with a chuckle, "But it is fun to watch him try! Boys given the same task as Rod all move from one dick to the other, trying to get both dicks excited at the same time. They work very hard, and there is a lot of sweating and moaning from all involved. The drool produced could fill a pint glass! Oh, and just to ensure failure, I tie the string around the cocks just tight enough to stop them cumming!"

"They fill a pint glass -- or in this case a dinner plate? You are an evil man," laughed Gus.

"Yes, I am. Which ass do you want to fuck after Mick and Mark finish?"

"I'm fucking Dennis," Gus replied, "I think his ass has developed a taste for my dick. Every time I tell Dennis to sit on my dick, he drops whatever he is doing and jumps on."

"And that has nothing to do with what you do to him? I've seen the Internet videos," Ray replied.

"I don't know what you mean," smiled Gus.

"And you call me an evil man," Ray rejoined.

"Hey, I learnt most of this from you. You are the old fart who -- "

"AAARRRRRHHHHHH!!!" Gus turned to see Mick and Mark holding their hips tight against Dennis's and Todd's asses, and biting them on their shoulders.

"Man, they are tight. Their asses are still like virgins," groaned Mick as he slowly began to move again.

"Yes, but after next weekend, I wonder how tight they will be," laughed Mark.

"Mick and Mark -- change of plans," Gus said. "You two keep your dicks in their asses to stop anything leaking out. Ray wants Rod's ass now. I am going to have Dennis's ass while Todd sucks my dick for a while, but first -- Dennis, please pick up the plate. Rod, get your mouth off those dicks and turn around; and Todd, lick the plate, and then spit what you licked up into Rod's ass. Todd, you then will stick your fingers into Rod's ass and fuck him -- get Rod's asshole nice and wet for Ray's dick," said Gus as he walked up the boys. Gus turned Dennis's head towards his dick, and ordered, "Suck!"

"That is not his ass, Gus," laughed Ray as he fucked Rod's mouth.

"Ass, mouth -- it's a hole. I call, it opens," Gus replied. "Todd, that's enough finger fucking of Rod's asshole; get your mouth onto my dick. Rod -- turn around and get your mouth back onto your friends' dicks, they still have not cum! Dennis, put the plate back under your dick. Ray, can you fit in?"

"Give me a minute," Ray said, "He is still tight! Come on, boy. Push back; show me you want my dick buried in your ass!" Ray yelled as he dug his fingernails into Rod's ass cheeks, "Yes, I'm in! Gus, what's his face look like?"

"Deer in the headlights," laughed Gus, pushing Dennis's and Todd's heads closer onto his dick.

"ARH . . . ARH . . . ARH . . . ," Ray exclaimed, "FUCK, GUS, YOU SHOULD FORGET DENNIS'S ASS AND USE THIS ONE . . . ARH . . . ARH! ROD'S ASS WON'T LET ME BACK OUT."

"Your problem, Ray, is you are used to your regular slaves and their gaping wide, well-used assholes. When you come across a new ass, you have to be reminded how tight they can be. Mick, Mark you still with us?" Gus asked.

"Fuck, yes! I am enjoying the ride. Between Ray fucking Rod, and you fucking their mouths, Dennis's ass is twitching like crazy -- I am just holding my dick in and letting Dennis and the rest of you do all the work," sighed Mark, pulling on the nipple clamp chain closest to hand.

"Yes, I agree with Mark," groaned Mick.

"Mark, pull on the chain again; they moaned in tandem. I liked the feeling," said Gus, running his hands through Todd's and Dennis's hair.

"ARH . . . ARH . . . ARH . . . I'M FUCKING CUMMING, YOU WHORE! YOUR ARSE MAKING ME . . . ARH . . . ARH . . . COME!!!!" bellowed Ray as he continued to slam into Rod's ass. "AH . . . AH . . . AH . . . THOSE WORDS -- AH . . . ON YOU . . . . AH . . . AH . . . ARE TRUE. I WOULD BE TAKING YOU . . . DOWN TO . . . Justine's tattoo palace . . . and making them permanent . . . if I owned you!"

RCSA1
RCSA1
11 Followers
12