Guys and Dolls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobsamade
bobsamade
352 Followers

"Plastique, you're under arrest..." began to Dirk. "You have the right to remain silent..."

"Oh come now, is that really necessary?"

She sauntered over to him.

"Come now, let me show you how this living latex works..."

Her skirt billowed up and raised into the air, spreading and pointing inwards, as if to attack Dirk. It narrowed and formed a multitude of streaming, shifting ribbons, which lunged for him and tangled themselves round his body, lifting him off his feet.

Before he could react, he was already caught in their pervasive grip, and as he struggled, they spread their grip and slid under his clothes.

"Let me go Plastique, and I might not add assault of police officers to the charges."

"Oh I couldn't do that Detective, you're just too yummy," was the amused response.

As the latex slid around under and above his clothing, there was a moment where several lumps shot up and down the fabric like a high-speed game of Whack-A-Mole, before his clothes dropped to the floor in unity. Their captive now naked, the strands moved to his limbs to turn back into restraints.

While he was held in the air Plastique stepped closer, until he could feel the heat of her breath on his chest.

"Now, don't struggle Detective. I promise you, you're going to enjoy this."

Without warning, another globule of the stuff shot out of her torso and landed with a wet smack on Dirk's member. Naturally, after being in the same room as an aroused Cassie for several minutes, it was already as hard as a rock, and that was without knowing if Plastique was having a similar effect on him as well.

The blob that had latched onto it spread itself wide over it, before covering the shaft and glans completely, moving down to wrap up his balls. The slippery wet sensation had soon coated both cock and balls in the syrupy black liquid.

Heat spread across his member and he watched in awe as it grew harder and harder and harder. The ridges around the head became more and more pronounced and in seconds he had become harder than he could ever remember being – no doubt an intentional side-effect of the magic powering the stuff.

Then the stimulation started – little flutters rippling up and down his shaft, and a mild massage of his testicles, before a steady massaging motion built up strength against his heated prick.

It felt delightful, and Dirk could feel his resistance waning, and the urge to simply relax in the coils that held him as it milked him to orgasm.

"You won't... won't make me your slave by doing this, you know..." he grunted, knowing it was a losing battle but hoping to pull the wool over her eyes for as long as possible.

"I thought you might say that..." Plastique clicked her fingers.

"Kim! Sandy! Please take Mr Longstaff here to my private quarters. You are to make him feel as... comfortable as possible. "If he asks you to do something, you will do it, provided it doesn't involve any of you leaving the room."

The nearest two mannequins – both voluptuous blonde models – moaned through their stretched open mouths and nodded their head in comprehension.

They staggered over to Dirk, and each grabbed an arm in both hands. The bindings restraining him released, and he collapsed into their surprisingly strong grip. Both the suits were shifting and flowing round them, meaning they were probably subject to the same stimulation gripping Cassie.

Both of the moaning beauties dragged him up the stairs leaving him to face a retreating image of Plastique advancing upon his succubus partner...

***

"Please, let go of me! You have to fight it!" Dirk yelled as he was thrown onto a deep king-sized bed, which he was almost relieved to find was lined with silk sheets.

His cries for resistance were having no effect on the moaning mannequins though; after all, the girls holding him were being barraged by physical stimulation, rather than a simple mental command. No matter how much he pleaded and begged with them, their suits would not stop the relentless assaults on their sex.

The two girls lay down beside him on the bed and pressed their unnaturally smooth bodies against him. Heat spread through the latex that so tightly encased them, as they each wrapped a leg over both his thighs and pressed their chests against his sides as they held him tightly in their arms.

Dirk was caught in an erotic powerhouse of sensation, with the two hot bodies pressing tightly on his, their mouths beating the sounds of unbound ecstasy into his ear like human beatboxes of lust, while his shaft was coaxed ever closer to release by Plastique's own living latex.

The cries from the doll on his left, Kim (or was it Sandy?), grew more frantic and ragged, indicating she was approaching a mind-shattering orgasm. As it erupted, she unleashed a muffled scream, leaving heat from her breath flowing into his ear.

The sheer eroticism of the situation drove his own pleasure forward, propelling him closer towards his release. He was getting close now, so close...

The latex sheath that held his member slowed down its efforts, and reverted to a more gentle massage, keeping Dirk right at the edge, but never past it. It was only a matter of time however, before his shaft would reach its limit and erupt, so he tensed his muscles and prepared for the inevitable...

But after several minutes of holding and waiting, it seemed he was no closer to orgasm, while his shaft was growing all the more desperate. If he could just get over the edge, he'd be able to think clearly, overpower the two bizarre dolls groaning into his ear and make his escape.

"Hey... hey, Kim, you'll do anything I say, right?" he asked the girl on his left, who nodded submissively in reply.

"Please... use... your mouth," he said, pointing at his oversized black phallus.

Kim descended down to waist level, leaving Sandy to pull herself atop him, her chest resting on his, her arms wrapping round his back as she nuzzled his neck. Dirk began to perspire from the continuous smothering of his flesh by hot, smooth but impenetrable plastic, and a slick friction caused Sandy to inadvertently slide across him.

Kim, meanwhile, had reached his member and began to slide her mouth down his pole. With her lips already stretched wide like a sex doll, she had the perfect shape to reach the bottom unhindered.

Her cries became nearly completely silenced as her tongue lapped against his dick when each shriek of delight would have been vocalised.

Dirk was even able to feel the tongue through the membrane wrapped round his member. What he wasn't counting on however, was that the membrane backed off its efforts even more to allow for Kim's tongue.

It was as if was aware of the stimulation his cock was experiencing and could correct itself to forever keep him on the tip of orgasm. It was sheer torture – an unknown eternity of pleasure, but pleasure that would never quite tip him over the edge, never quite bring him the release he sought.

He thrust Kim's head down with his arms, while Sandy's mouth sucked on his neck, and began to thrust but it wasn't enough.

With an angry cry he withdrew and at once the efforts of the confining black gel picked up again. It was torment – even a feather's touch would be enough to tip him over the edge now.

He returned to thrusting into Kim's mouth in desperation. It was all he could do...

***

FOUR HOURS LATER...

Plastique grinned as she opened the door to her bedchambers. As predicted, Dirk hadn't left the sheets of her bed.

He was currently thrusting into Sandy from behind as he roared in frustration and anger. It was just as well she arrived when she did – another half hour and the human's frail mind would have been broken.

"Girls, leave him," she commanded.

Kim and Sandy both clambered off Dirk and without a second glance made their way to the exit, groaning as they went.

"Well, you look like you're having fun," she commented towards Dirk's prone body, which was limply thrusting into the air.

"Please..." he protested hoarsely. "Help me..."

"You want release," she said. "And I can give it to you. All you have to do is promise to leave here with your partner and think no more on this place."

"Can't..." he grunted. "You must... let them go..."

Plastique sighed, as she sat down on the bed next to him.

"You really are resilient Mr Longstaff," she said as she idly traced a finger down his chest.

"I'll give you the release you so desperately crave. There's no point tormenting you if I can't secure your help one way or the other..."

Plastique leaned over and straddled him, her dress floating above him, before descending to cover every inch of skin on his body, before tightening... and tightening... and tightening...

The last thing he was aware of as he was held in its rigid grip was of his cock being flung over the precipice of release, and jetting stream after glorious stream of semen into some untold fold of inky blackness. Already he was slipping in an ocean of serene, quiet blackness in the grip of the dress, but as the pulses slowed down, he felt his consciousness slip away...

***

When Dirk awoke, he was fully dressed once more and was lying on Plastique's bed. The demon was standing in front of him with her arms crossed, smiling as she observed him.

"Hello there, Inspector. Feeling better?"

He sprang upright and stuck his hand into his trousers. His member was his again, free of the strange material that had played havoc with it earlier.

"Come, I'll take you to your partner."

Plastique offered a hand and pulled him to his feet, before guiding him downstairs.

"You'll be glad to know I've removed every last trace of myself from your body... well nearly every last trace. "There'll forever be a little part of me inside your head."

Dirk scratched his ear in response.

"What? What have you done to me this time?!"

"Oh, relax. Just go on, live your life and you won't even have to worry about it. It's just... insurance. Now, come on, your partner's waiting."

As they reached the foot of the stairs, she opened the door to the display room to reveal Cassie, fully clothed and out of the enclosure.

"Cass!"

"Dirk!" The succubus ran over and hugged him tightly, her aura already beginning to cause a stirring in his loins.

Plastique broke up the reunion with an unwelcome announcement.

"It's not all good news, I'm afraid. Living latex is addictive – both psychologically and physiologically.

"Cassie will have to come back for another session in the cube once every fortnight, minimum.

"Failure to spend... hmm, an hour in it, could prove... fatal."

"You witch!" Cassie pouted and tried to give off an air of revulsion at the idea – it wasn't fooling anyone, despite the threat of impending death – she almost seemed to be looking forward to it.

"You won't get away with this Plastique," said Dirk.

"I'm coming back here with a warrant and some heavily armed paranormal teams to free these girls."

Plastique was nothing if not dismissive in her response.

"No you won't," she said, with a casual wave of her hand. "Besides, I figure I have enough hired hands here at the moment. Now, out you pop, before I'm tempted to wrap you both up... indefinitely."

Dirk stormed towards the exit, with Cassie hot on his heels, a torrent of curses muttered under his breath.

***

On the street outside, Dirk strode with anger in his mind and a violent sense of purpose.

"Dirk, are you okay?" enquired a worried Cassie, as she broke into a mild jog to keep up with him.

"Okay? I'm livid. We're going to take that crazy broad down if it's the last thing I do. I'm gonna make Plast... gaaah!"

No sooner had he uttered the words, then a vision of Plastique flared into his mind. Somehow, although only a thought, a mental image, she seemed even more mind-meltingly hot than when he had met her in person.

His cock sprang to attention and became almost as hard as it had done when covered in the living latex.

"Ah... oh God... I'm so... I'm so... Cass, I... oh, excuse me..."

Dirk ducked into a side alley, and, when he was sure no-one was watching, flung his hand into his trousers and began a desperate effort to douse the flames of lust that was burning through his pole.

Throughout his session, Plastique was in his mind, giggling at his misfortune, presenting her body to him, as if she needed him to come to her, to enter her and to fall into an ocean of ecstasy...

"Arrgghhh....!!!" he cried, as his member blew over from the combined mental assault and masturbation.

Finally, Plastique disappeared from his mind as the sensation subsided. Dirk dabbed his sodden hand on a handkerchief and stepped onto the sidewalk again.

Cassie looked at him curiously.

"You know, that was fairly obvious. I had to cast a shield of invisibility over you so people wouldn't notice."

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. One second I was talking about that damn Plas... oh God!"

Again the sexual fever gripped him and again he had to retreat into the nearby alleyway. He returned five minutes later looking flustered.

"Goddammit!"

"It seems to only happen when you're thinking about... her," observed Cassie.

Dirk tried his best to detach himself from his actual memories of recent events in replying – something that seemed to take a good deal of mental planning.

"She did say she put something in my head – left behind a part of her. Could that be something to do with it?"

Cassie jumped and clapped her hands.

"Of course! She's attached herself to the sexual pleasure centres of your brain! "I've heard of the more secretive demons doing this kind of thing – rumour has it that there's some kind of slug lady in one of the darker recesses of the Pit who secretes a special slime directly into a victim's ear, where it's absorbed into their brain and does much the same thing.

"They're only half-remembered tales told by nosy succubi who've been hiding and watching forbidden things, but the idea is that it's a way to guarantee that a person can't spread word of the demon involved without being overcome by lust. They're literally unable to get the word out!"

"So, how do we get people to listen?"

"Um, we can't. I don't think. Surgery to remove it would be a bad idea – while demons like us may be all about pleasure, you know as well as anyone that getting in our way is a bad idea. It would kill you on the operating table, no question."

Dirk kicked a nearby newspaper stand in frustration.

"I can't ask you to do it Cassie – you need her until we can somehow wean you off the addiction you've built up. "She could withhold sessions in that cube from you, and I'm not having you die – not over this."

Cassie rested a hand on his forearm.

"I'm sorry, Dirk. She's won..."

The two turned to look at the warehouse now occupied by the triumphant demon.

As Cassie watched in silent defeat, she was certain she could hear a chorus of moans coming from within...

bobsamade
bobsamade
352 Followers