Guys Make Good Pets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryan held unto Amber’s ass cheeks as she rode his face and I could tell he was laughing. He was in heaven, licking her little snatch and enjoying the fact he was able to bring off this little nymph.

“Fuuucccckkk,” the little nymph uttered as she turned red and began to spasm. “Oh god, oh god,” she moaned as she went from wanting Bryan’s tongue on her clit to not wanting him to touch her. She was shaking from her orgasm as she kneeled on the couch and turned her hips away from Bryan’s face. “Wow,” she exclaimed as she brought her hands to her young breasts and took a few deep breaths. “That was so intense,” she added. Bryan and I watched her and laughed. She was a hot little number and we were ready for more.

Without talking, I signaled to Bryan that I was headed to the bathroom. He climbed off the floor and sat on the couch beside Amber. She smiled at him and seemed to be waiting for what was going to happen next. I went in Bryan’s bathroom and glanced around. He didn’t have much in the way of personal hygiene products so it was easy for me to find what I was looking for. Behind the toothpaste and a bottle of old spice, I found the pale yellow tub of vasoline. I took it with me on my way back to the living room and paused in the hallway to listen and watch Bryan and Amber. They were oblivious to me so I could eavesdrop and not interrupt their little party.

Amber was sitting on the floor on her knees between Bryan’s legs as he sat with them spread on the couch. She was smiling and listening to what he had to say.

“Now darling, just keep your hands behind your back and stick out your tongue,” he told her. Amber giggled and did as she was told. She playfully stuck her tongue out in an exaggerated fashion and said, ‘Ah’.

“That’s great, just stay like that,” he said as he pumped his cock in his right fist. Sticking it forward, he ran the tip and head along Amber’s pretty red tongue and lips. Closing his legs, Bryan held her shoulders between his thighs and played with her tongue and mouth. “Yeah, that’s good,” he commented and took her head in his left hand and pulled it forward on his cock. Amber took his cock in her mouth and began sucking it.

“No, no don’t suck it, just keep your mouth open,” he jokingly chastised her. Amber laughed and held her mouth open wide. “Yeah, just let me play with your tongue,” he laughed. With his hand on the back of her head, he jerked his cock off in her mouth and Amber complied. She winked at him as he had his fun and bobbed her head in his lap.

“You must drive the young boys wild,” Bryan said as he ran the tip of his cock around the edge of Amber’s cute little lips. She tried to lick at his cock with her tongue and it caused her mouth to stretch and widen. This only seemed to drive Bryan crazier with lust.

“Let’s see how you lick balls, little darling,” Bryan said and eased his thighs wider so she could slip lower. “Get on your hands and knees sweetheart so you can get your head lower.” Amber did as she was asked and her crimson tongue lapped at Bryan’s hairy balls. “Yeah, lick’em hard,” he said and pulled on his cock. Amber’s tongue worked its way around Bryan’s sack and he jerked off as he watched her.

“You got a talented little tongue,” Bryan told her and rubbed his cock shaft on her forehead. Amber giggled and kept licking. She seemed tireless and enjoyed the attention and playing with two perverted older men.

“You got a boyfriend?” Bryan asked as he let his cock dangle in front of her face as she batted his balls with her. Amber smiled and shook her head in the affirmative.

“What would he say if he knew you were here with us?” Bryan asked and I cringed. He didn’t need to give her any reason for wanting to go back to the mall. She laughed and pretended to think about it long and hard.

“He’d kill me,” Amber said and grinned.

“Well we’ll just keep it as our little secret,” Bryan said with a wink. Amber winked back at him. Bryan pulled his cock to the side and she took the cue to lick alongside his balls and on the inside of his right leg. She did the other side without having to be asked.

“Does he like it when you blow him?” Bryan asked, enjoying the little nymph’s willing mouth and tongue on his genitals. Amber didn’t say anything but giggled. She shot him a look like that’s a dumb question.

“Do you blow him often?” Bryan asked. Amber again shook her head ‘yes’. She must have figured he was going to ask, so she might as well tell him.

“He wants a blowjob, like all the time,” Amber said with a giggle. “He sort of hints at it every time we are together,” she added and smiled.

“Really?” Bryan asked. Amber nodded her head and began licking on the base of his shaft. I was enjoying the give and take between the two of them and I moved to re-enter the room when Bryan surprised me with his next question.

“Ever lick a man’s asshole?” Bryan asked with a smirk. I stopped in mid-stride. He looked down at her intently and awaited her response. He pulled his cock towards his belly to see her face.

Amber raised her head in surprise and shook her pretty head, as she uttered an exasperated ‘no’. She looked at his cock and had her mouth open and her tongue extended.

“Why don’t you try it, darling?” Bryan said and raised his legs in the air and spread them. He was exposed to her and she glanced down with a giggle. I don’t know if she thought he was serious when he was asking the question but she knew now. I stood in the hallway and watched in amazement. The little nymph who to this point had done everything with us was now being put to the challenge. Would she do it or would she be disgusted?

Amber glanced up at Bryan and playfully turned her head sideways. She smirked and I think she knew she was dealing with a kinky old bastard. She giggled and it was her turn to ask a question, “You like your asshole licked?” She awaited Bryan’s response and when it didn’t come quick enough, she laughed, “Hunh?”

Bryan laughed at her cattiness and said, “I don’t know, let’s see.” Bryan’s left hand came down and grabbed at the top of Amber’s head and pulled her face between his upturned legs. Amber giggled and her tongue dipped and she licked along his hairy crack. She repeated it a couple of times and then stopped to see if Bryan was done holding her there and he wasn’t. She licked again and I got the sense she didn’t find it disgusting at all and actually was quite comfortable with it. She began licking with earnest and she playfully licked in different directions in order to tease and please his asshole.

Bryan stroked himself and smiled. He obviously liked the little nymph tickling his butt hole with her tongue. I walked in as I had seen enough. I was rock hard and I had brought Amber to this party.

Amber stopped what she was doing and glanced up at me. She saw my cock standing at attention and poking through my boxers and winked. I smiled and she grinned. She didn’t notice the vasoline and looked over at Bryan. She smiled at him and bent her head forward and continued licking. Bryan saw me and suddenly became modest. He brought his legs down and brought them tightly together capturing Amber’s head between his thighs.

Amber laughed and muttered, “Hey”. Her cute little body was posed on her hands and knees with her head caught between a grown man’s thighs. She giggled and went back to licking and I slid in behind her.

Bryan smiled at me and gave me his silly thumbs up sign. He saw the vasoline and raised an eyebrow. I smiled back and got down on my knees. Amber had plenty of great features. A beautiful face, beautiful blue eyes, a tight little body, a willingness to please, an insatiable horniness, a wonderful tongue and mouth, but what I was most focused on now was her lovely ass. Her cute little rear end was up turned to me as she bent and licked the under side of Bryan’s balls and asshole. Her little ass was poised to be fondled and caressed. More importantly, her tight, little sphincter was asking to be royally fucked.

I uncapped the top of the vasoline and dipped two fingers in it. The gooey jelly coated my fingers and I felt it’s insulating warmth. Turning back to Amber, I grabbed her left butt cheek with my free hand and caressed it. The flesh there was taut and smooth. The thought of it being tight and firm enough to bounce a quarter on it crossed my mind and I smiled. Taking my left index finger and thumb, I gently spread her ass cheeks to expose her tight asshole and moist pussy lips. Amber moaned as her tongue wrapped around one of Bryan’s ball sacks.

I put my oily fingers to Amber’s asshole and smoothed the vasoline across it. Amber’s hips dipped and rose to my touch. She felt my fingers smooth something on her crack and pussy lips and rocked her ass back toward my fingers. Taking my hands, I grabbed Amber’s upper thighs and pulled them further apart. Amber felt my hands and moved her knees wider on Bryan’s carpet. I smoothed the rest of the vasoline on my fingers on her plumb pussy lips and Amber moaned on one of Bryan’s ball sacks and made Bryan smile.

Taking my right index finger, I slowly inserted it into her warm, juicy quim and Amber moaned a long, hard, “Ahhh”. She was moist so my middle finger and ring finger followed and filled her up nicely. Amber let out a groan and her hip sank back toward me. I smiled at Bryan and he was having a great time watching and enjoying Amber’s turned on tongue.

“I think the little lady likes it,” Bryan joked and reached down and grabbed the top of Amber’s head and pulled her to his cock. Amber giggled at his roughness and ran her tongue along his shaft up to his head. “How about you suck me off while he fucks you,” Bryan added as he shoved his cock in her little mouth. Amber moaned something but neither of us stopped to hear it. Turning my hand in her pussy, I pivoted my thumb so it was poised above her tight asshole.

‘”Come on honey suck,” Bryan told her as she paused to rock on my fingers. “Here let me help you,” he added and with his hands bobbed her head in his lap. He made a funny face as she began to deep throat him and I thought if only I had a camera. He was showing her how to open her mouth wide and she was looking up at him. “Yeah, let me fuck your face,” he groaned as she buried her face in his lap, “Oh fuck, you are great.”

Dipping my thumb, I punctured Amber’s tightly sealed asshole. The vasoline on her butt hole and my thumb let it slip in to the knuckle. Amber gagged on Bryan’s cock and came up gasping for air.

“Oh god, not my ass, not my ass,” she muttered and I had to laugh. She had cum hard with my thumb in her ass before but now seemed to sense my perverted intentions. Dipping my thumb deeper, I sank it to my palm. She wiggled and seemed to be trying to dislodge my thumb from her asshole.

Bryan laughed and taking Amber’s head positioned it over his cock again and urged her to suck on it, “Put this back in your mouth, it’ll take your mind off what he’s doing.” Amber laughed and reached back and tried to take hold of my right hand. I caught it with my left hand and held it to the small of her back. Working my thumb up and down, I lubed her hole thoroughly and it slid back and forth with ease.

Amber groaned as her asshole was being toyed with for the second time today but with greater gusto. She had played with her asshole a couple of times before. Like when she was masturbating in the shower or when she was in bed and diddling herself to help her relax and get to sleep. She had liked the sensation but this was new. The new guy she had met at the mall wasn’t just massaging it as he had done earlier when gave her one of the most earth-shattering orgasms she had ever had. No, he was stretching it and dipping his thick thumb as deep as it possibly could go and doing it faster and faster as she wiggled her ass in front of him. She felt warmth in her belly and her legs grew weak. She didn’t know if she was going to cum or . She had tried to stop him but she couldn’t reach his hand and now found herself helpless to his prying and lust. She moaned as Bryan’s warm, salty cock poked at her throat and she nearly gagged.

“You going to bone that tight little thing or play with it,” Bryan joked as he watched me intently. He was holding onto Amber’s head like she might bolt but it was the last thing the little slut wanted to do. She was having the time of her life being poked and toyed with.

“Just getting her properly greased up,” I said with a southern draw and Bryan laughed. Pulling my thumb out of her ass, I watched as it slammed shut. She was going to be a tight one, but it was going to be worth it. Grabbing my cock, I poked it at her ass hole and rubbed my head there. Amber wiggled and she moaned on Bryan’s head.

“Now honey, back up on my cock,” I told her as I grabbed her left hip and pulled her ass to my cock. Amber’s hands stayed behind her back and she eased herself back on my cock. She let out a series of Ooh’s and Aah’s as my cock head poked into her sphincter. “You need to learn to give up your ass,” I told Amber, “So you don’t end up pregnant. She giggled and my cock head sank into her butthole.

“Ooh,” she moaned and her hands reached and held my sides. She was trying to control how far I was going to enter her. “Oh god, you feel so big,” she said through clinched teeth and narrow eye slits. “You hear that?” Bryan laughed, “She said you’re soooo big!” He stroked his cock and watched the little nympho as she enjoyed the first cock she had ever had in her ass. “What am I? Chopped liver?” he joked and pulled her face back into his crotch. Amber giggled as best she could and licked at his balls as I leaned into her more.

Her tight little asshole was well oiled with vasoline so with little effort my cock slipped back and forth in her tight little opening. Going deeper was going to be a chore if Amber tightened up. She was very willing so I knew I could make it work. Reaching under her I played with her pussy and she rocked her hips.

“That’s it, push back on it,” I told her and placed my four fingers on her engorged pussy lips. Her legs trembled and she pushed back slowly but firmly.

“Oh my god, oh my god,” she moaned and I watched her hips fall and rise with the sensations she was feeling. Bryan pulled her head into his lap and she took his cock in her mouth. She now had a pacifier to suck on as she impaled herself on my rod. She groaned through her nose and out of the sides of her mouth as Bryan fed his cock into her throat.

“Yeah, she’s getting into it now,” Bryan said as he playfully took her two pigtails in his hands and used them to pull her head deeper in his lap.

Amber giggled and moaned as she tried to match our thrusting and was doing a good job except for a few gags and the slobber she was drooling down the sides of her mouth as Bryan throat fucked her. I was only moving a couple of inches into her beautiful backside but it was enough for both of us. I could cum at anytime and I could swear Amber was cumming about every two to three seconds. Her ass cheeks were contracting and releasing and her thighs trembled against mine. She was emitting a steady stream of little chirps and moans with her eyes closed.

“Oh yeah little lady, don’t stop, don’t stop,” Bryan trumpeted as his hands cupped the back of Amber’s head and he became real red in the face and looked like he could nut and drop dead of a coronary at the same time. “Oh god, Oh god, you’ve got a great mouth,” he grunted as he shook and tensed up at the same time and I knew he was cumming by his goofy face and tightened neck muscles. Amber felt the first shot and I think tried to pull of his cock to keep from choking on his load. She wasn’t able to wiggle free from his grasp so she dropped her head deeper on his cock and swallowed with all the gusto she could. She gagged a little but didn’t pull her head off his cock, instead she turned her head sideways to free up some room to breathe. She emitted an exasperated gasp and groan.

“Oh FUCK,” he groaned loud enough to be heard in an apartment two rooms down. He pulled her face off his cock and leaned forward to kiss her on the cheek. His hands held her face and throat roughly but he was her biggest fan and he whispered in her ear something that I couldn’t hear. It made her laugh and giggle and I made a mental note to ask her later what he said. Seeing Amber swallow Bryan’s load so enthusiastically made me ready to burst but I still wanted to fuck her little asshole some more. Taking Amber’s shoulders I moved her beside Bryan on the couch so she was kneeling right at the end of the couch with her upper torso lying across the cushions. I started pumping with earnest and her young butt hole split open wide to accommodate my cock. Holding her shoulders, I pulled her upper body to me as I thrust my hips at her backside. Amber groaned and buried her face in the couch.

“Oh god, oh god, it feels so good,” Amber groaned as she held onto the cushions beneath her and allowed me to ravage her ass. ‘”Fuck, fuck, fuck,” she moaned as she thrashed beneath me as I withdrew my cock and sank it into her ass again and again. Her legs were convulsing as she gave into to wave after wave of orgasm. With my hand still massaging her young clit, she enjoyed a feeling of fullness that she had never felt before.

I was ready to explode but wanted to do it on her cute, young face. Reaching up, I turned Amber’s face to the side so she could look back at me and told her I was going to cum on her face. Amber’s face was etched in ecstasy and she shook her head ‘yes’. Feeling my balls boiling up, I pulled out quickly and grabbed my cock. Almost with perfect timing, Amber rolled onto her back getting tangled in my legs as I tried to give her room to move and climb up on her at the same time. She looked up at me with a bright smile and then looked at my cock as I stroked it hard. She knew I was going to cum a split second before I did and her eyes closed as I unloaded on her. Stream after stream of cum splashed across her face and bounced and ricocheted into her hair and onto he neck and chest.

“Oh wow,” I moaned as I watched her get creamed by my ejaculate. I stroked my cock until I couldn’t stand it anymore and was empty. Amber’s beautiful young face was glazed from her chin to her forehead. She smiled as she tried to reopen her eyes and not get any of my cum in them. Her right eye was a gooey mess but her left was relatively clean.

‘Can you get me a towel?” Amber asked to neither one of us in particular.

Bryan who was totally transfixed by my fireworks show and Amber’s soaking, joked ‘Why’.

Amber laughed and smiled like‘Popeye’ as she kept her head back to keep the cum from running down her face and onto her body and the carpet.

Amber cleaned up and I drove her back to the mall. We were a little later than we had planned. She was quiet on the ride and I didn’t understand why. I asked her what Bryan had whispered to her and she quipped, “he joked that I could come over his place anytime I wanted”. She said it in matter of fact way that didn’t convey she was angry as much as she was put off. I thought maybe she was mad that I was going to get her into trouble with whatever parent was supposed to pick them up.

When we neared the mall, Amber spotted her friends standing on the curb out front of Malley’s department store. A blue Cadillac was sitting there and I could see what looked like a mother in it. I didn’t want any trouble so I pulled past them and dropped her around the corner on the other side of the store. Amber started to get out in a huff and I stopped her to say ‘goodbye’, she shook hr head and said ‘bye’ in her little put off way and I asked her what was wrong. She just shook her head and I didn’t understand her change in attitude. I chalked it up to being tired and said, ‘whatever’ and asked her if she wanted to give me that phone number now so we could get together in the future. Amber’s attitude changed in a split second that I was amazed and realized what it was now. She thought I was just using her and wouldn’t want anything to do with her. I laughed as she lit up brightly and jotted down her number for me. I kissed her on the cheek and said, “We’ll have to do this again real soon”. Amber smiled and got out and as I drove away I watched her skip toward the front of the building and her friends.