Guys of Steel

Story Info
Strenuous work at the site.
958 words
3.25
20.6k
1
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
callie28
callie28
33 Followers

69 degrees felt too cold on my skin.

I was sitting on a rock waiting for my brother Ara.

My brother was taking forever to be done with his work that day. Plan was for us to have an intimate one on one dinner. But instead, I ended up stuck on a construction field for hours.

Ara had about 30 co-workers on the site. They were all heavy guys with huge muscles and wide shoulders. My brother was their big boss.

I could see Ara from a distance ordering his men around. It appeared to me that he was upset with some of them. Ara was furious, shouting, and making all his guys do strenuous work.

To me, it was a very boring afternoon.

Two hours had passed and I was till sitting on that rock. At least I was dressed appropriately for the day, with a pair of slim blue jeans and a white t-shirt. What made me uncomfortable was that pink lace bra that I had under my t-shirt. I was totally aware that it was showing through my shirt. And honestly, the site of all the black men on the field was turning my nipples really hard.

Three hours into the wait, I decided to go into my brother's office. The room was basically a container transformed into an office. It was so dusty inside. There was metal everywhere. Steel structures and concrete molds. All of that was my daddy's design.

There was a dirty atmosphere in that container. Somehow it reminded me of a poll dancer's studio. And the thought of that made me get horny.

I sat on one of the steel structures that daddy had designed. I pressed my cunt over the metal. I rubbed my clit hard on the steel. There was no one around so I decided to finger my pussy and play with myself. I masturbated on my daddy's steel structure and had an orgasm on it.

I took off my t-shirt and sat on the pole wearing unzipped jeans and a hot pink bra. I could not resist, I had to touch my nipples too. I rubbed and pinched hard on my nipples and made myself come a second time.

Minutes later, three black guys walked into the office carrying a whole new batch of steel on their shoulders. All three were topless and had dirty worn blue jeans on. They all knew who I was and apologized for interrupting their boss's sister. In retrospect, I think they thought I was having sex with my boyfriend in the office.

The guys approached to arrange the heavy steel structures on the floor next to me. They continued doing their work as I was doing mine.

My clit needed more stimulation so I continued masturbating, I was wet and my jeans were in the way. I stood up and slowly pulled down my jeans. I was wearing a matching lace hot pink thong that was now soaking wet with my juice. I teased the hot black men by doing a circular walk around the poles. I also tortured their cocks as I leaned down and gave them a view of my ass with its rim.

Without any introduction or question I started touching their cocks. I started with Marvin, moved to Marcus, and then to Jerome. Their cocks were bigger than any ones I've felt before. I was so horny for a fuck. I lined the three of them on a steel structure and licked on their heads. All three were watching my tight ass move in the air as I was eating their heads.

I had all three cocks around my mouth when Ara walked into the office. He saw his sister sucking on his worker's cocks.

I left the big cocks behind and walked towards Ara.

I complained to my brother and told him how bored I got waiting for him all afternoon. He sure appreciated the way I had pulled myself out of that miserable boredom.

Ara ordered his workers to fuck me hard-core in the ass.

He took a seat on the steel and watched my ass get fucked with black cock. With every strike the workers made in my ass, Ara had to pause, comment, and re-adjust. He wanted to make sure that his sister gets the best fuck she could get. He made them force their cocks into my pussy and fuck deep down my cervix.

Ara was still not satisfied and thought they could do better. He took the cock of Marvin in his hand and made it rub against Jerome's big cock. He knew perfectly well that his sister, Stephanie, loves seeing 2 heads touch.

My brother had become my personal fluffer.

Ara pushed Marcus's 10-inch cock in my pussy while Jerome's dick was in my ass.

Simultaneously with my double dip, Ara made Marvin suck on my clit.

My brother did not let them stop the fuck until they came. He made me take Jerome's cum in my mouth. Marcus and Marvin squirted their black jizz all over my face.

The 3 black men left after they were done fucking their boss's sister.

I was still in my hot pink underwear. My tits almost out of my bra, my nipples still erect, and pussy soaking wet with my own cum.

I lied on the steel wearing my dirty cum loaded lingerie. My face was messy with cum from 3 black cocks. I opened my legs wide and showed off my pink pussy to Ara. I know he got hard looking at it.

Ara came to me and gently rubbed on my clit. He rubbed so slowly, took his time, and did not stop until I cam all over his fingers.

callie28
callie28
33 Followers