Guys Weekend at Camp, with a Lady!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deena punched Rob playfully in the arm, "Smart-ass!"

They went into the cabin to help the kids get changed into their pajamas and settled into their cots. Stumbling up from the log he was sitting on by the fire, Gary lurched to the nearest tree to take a leak but ended up vomiting against the tree first. Sam was able to walk but could barely keep his eyes open, he was so close to passing out.

Once Deena, Rob, and Craig came back downstairs from the sleeping area, having tucked all five kids into bed, they came downstairs to find Gary snoring on the couch and Sam sitting in a chair looking sleepy.

"Looks like Gary's done for the night," Deena commented. "Sam, are you heading off to bed now, too?"

"I don't know," Sam slurred through slitted eyes, "What are you guys doing?"

Deena, Rob, and Craig exchanged glances and shrugged their shoulders.

"Well, now that I took a nap," Deena explained, "I'm not that tired. We probably shouldn't leave the fire unattended, so I think I'll go sit out by it for awhile, until it dies down."

"Sounds good to us," Rob agreed.

Deena mixed up a fresh rum 'n coke (with a heavy emphasis on the rum) and carried her drink outside, with the three guys following, fresh ice cold beers in hand. She sat back down in the same spot where she had been sitting earlier, while Rob and Craig settled down on the log on either side of her. Sam decided to sit across the fire from them.

"Man, Gary sure was wasted, wasn't he?" Deena commented.

"Mmmm yeah, he was. But remember, Deena, what happens at the cabin STAYS at the cabin. Don't you forget that!" Rob reminded her.

"I know, I know," she said.

"I think it's my turn to prop her up so she doesn't fall over," Rob said across Deena to Craig, as he put his arm around her.

Deena laughed and shrugged his arm off, "I'm fine, the earlier drinks wore off and I'm wide awake now."

Rob put his arm back around her and slid closer, "Oh I know you're fine, but I still think it's only fair I get a chance to touch you, too."

Deena's eyes went wide with surprise as she looked at him to see if he was kidding. By the drunken, amorous look in his eyes, she knew this was no joke - Rob was coming onto her. She quickly looked over to her other side at Craig, who was looking at Scott with a mischievous grin on his face. When she looked at Scott, he just smiled and took a swig of his beer, "This I gotta see!"

"Oh my God! Did you guys plan something?" she asked in surprised.

"No... but since we're here," Craig's sentence drifted off as he lifted her hand to his lips to place a gentle kiss on the back of her hand. She looked over at him in shock, as he continued kissing his way up her arm.

Rob picked up where Craig left off, whispering seductively, "and since what happens at the cabin stays at the cabin..." With Deena still looking over her left shoulder at Craig, Rob took advantage of the distraction to reach over with his right hand to squeeze her left breast as he kissed her cheek.

Deena sat frozen in shock, trying to make sense of the situation, and unsure if this was really happening or just a dream. When she looked over at Sam, she noticed he was just sitting there watching, gently rubbing his crotch through his pants.

In one big gulp, Deena swallowed every drop of her rum 'n coke for courage as she gave in to the temptation of being with her two sexy friends. "There ya go, girlfriend," Sam teased before breaking into laughter.

Rob and Craig had already fueled up their courage through the numerous beers they had drank throughout the evening, and Craig had become especially aroused from having Deena in his arms for the past couple of hours - touching her skin, smelling her hair, rubbing her back. Drinking alcohol always made him horny, and the availability of having Deena here for a "no regrets" weekend was driving him wild.

Never having experienced a threesome before, Deena felt a little awkward and unsure of how to proceed. How do you keep two guys happy without making one jealous? Do you alternate and give each a turn? Or do you try to satisfy both guys at the same time using different orifices? She was attracted to both Craig and Rob, and wanted each equally.

Craig sensed that she was hesitating, and decided to take the lead for her. Gently putting his index finger on her chin, he turned her face to look at his. Her eyes were starting to look a little sleepy, a little dreamy, but her pupils were big as saucers with arousal and her lip was quivering slightly. He could tell by the devilish twinkle in her eyes and slight upturn at the corners of her mouth that she was ready for an adventure.

Craig leaned over and devoured her mouth with his, wasting no time as he plunged his tongue into her mouth while cupping the back of her head with his hand. As he kissed her, he slid his left hand up inside her shirt and pushed her bra up and over her breasts, exposing them to his wandering hand.

Simultaneously, Rob reached his right hand between her legs and gently pulled her thighs open, pressing his palm to her mound. She was wearing loose-fitting athletic shorts, which provided easy access for his hands to slide up and stroke her slit through her panties. Rob could feel the moisture collecting there, as Deena moaned with pleasure and excitement at the guys' touches.

Deena began breathing heavy and really getting into the groove of making out with Craig while Rob touched her. She put her right hand behind Craig's head and held his face against hers as she took the lead, now ravishing his mouth with her tongue, and even occasionally lightly nibbling his lower lip while she rubbed the back of his head, running her fingers through his short hair.

Craig took hold of Deena's hand and pulled it off his face, guiding her hand down to his crotch and placing it over the hardness in his pants. "Take it out, Deena. Touch me, stroke me."

Deena did as she was told, unbuttoning and unzipping his shorts. To her surprise, he wasn't wearing any underwear - he was completely bare. His cock was ripe and ready for her - hard as steel and the tip was glistening in the firelight with pre-cum. Craig groaned when Deena wrapped her slender fingers around the length of his shaft and squeezed, tugging lightly as she stroked him, and resumed kissing him passionately, opening her legs further for Rob's exploration.

Sam sat back, enjoying the show, as he drank his beer and rubbed his own stiff cock through his shorts. Watching Deena stroke Craig's meaty cock while they kissed deeply as he felt her up under her shirt, and seeing Rob's wandering fingers exploring Deena's body, was turning him on more than he expected. He had never witnessed a threesome, and always thought it would be awkward, but he found it very easy to watch as the three of them performed so naturally. As much as he was tempted to get up and join the action, he was unfortunately too tired to get up from his seat - but not too tired to slide his pants down and grab hold of his dick, stroking off to their fun.

Rob loved running his fingers along the outside of her slit, but when he slid her panties to the side and felt her warm, slippery folds, his cock throbbed painfully in his pants, desperately wanting to be broken free from its clothed restraints. "We need to get these clothes off you, Deena," he said huskily as he began lightly tugging at her shorts. "Stand up."

Rob got up first and pulled his shirt off, then took Deena's hand to guide her into a standing position. When Deena stood, she also grabbed Craig's hand and brought him up alongside her. Rob turned her to face him and kissed her deeply as he pulled her shirt up, then released the kiss so he could lift her shirt over her head. Standing behind her, Craig used that as the opportunity to unfasten her bra and slide it off her arms. Now topless, Deena faced Rob and wrapped her arms around his neck as they kissed, with tongues dancing wildly between their mouths. Rob put his hands at the small of her back and pulled her close to him, pressing his erection into her belly.

Craig quickly shimmied out of his own clothes, then grabbed hold of Deena's shorts and panties and slid them down her legs in one fell swoop. Deena stepped out of her clothes, and Craig cast the remnants aside, then pressed himself against her as she kissed Rob, reaching around to squeeze her tits while pushing his hard-on firmly against her back.

Deena groaned and pushed her ass back towards him, tempting him, then she put a leg up on the log to open herself for him. Craig slid his fingers along her lips, fingering her and teasing her clit as his cock bobbed wildly in the air. Deena pulled Rob's shorts down, then smiled and moaned in approval at his long, thick cock, surrounded by thick, dark fur.

"Oh God, this is amazing," Deena sighed, to nobody in particular.

"My dream come true," Craig whispered in her ear, before lightly biting her earlobe.

"Mine, too," Rob agreed. "Baby, we are gonna make you feel soooooo good."

"Mmmmmmmmmm," Deena moaned, as she grabbed hold of Rob's cock, stroking it while they kissed and Craig fingered her. She used Rob's oozing pre-cum as lubricant to make her hand glide effortlessly up and down his shaft. Sam sat there watching, stroking himself off at a slow, steady pace, so he could last as long as they did.

Craig drove his fingers deep inside her, finger-fucking her easily as her juices flowed with excitement. His cock ached to be inside her, feeling those warm, tight folds. He positioned his cock along the top of the crack of her ass, then slid it down slowly. When the head of his cock reached her asshole, he tickled the entrance to her tight knot, then slid his cock head down to her pussy, teasing the entrance.

Deena arched her back and move closer towards him, trying to impale herself on his thick meat, but Craig held the shaft, preventing it from being able to go inside by more than an inch or two. She wanted it so bad that her mouth greedily devoured Rob's face as she kept trying to work her way onto Craig's cock. Craig released his tight grip, but pushed the shaft downward, away from her, so he could slide the length along her folds, covering himself in her slippery juices. She loved the feeling and stopped trying to wiggle her way onto it, letting Craig take control, but the moment he realized she had handed the reigns over to him, he caught her by surprise and and plunged deep inside in one smooth motion.

Deena gasped as a shiver of excitement went down her spine; his cock was thicker than her husband's, making her feel so full. She hadn't been with another man since before she started dating John, and as much as she knew this was wrong, it was too unbelievably exciting to stop now. The rush of drunkenness that quickly reached her brain just added to her ability to shed her inhibitions and get into the groove with these guys.

Even though she was still kissing Rob, she instinctively curved her back and found herself pulling her face away from Rob, wanting to align her body better with Craig's cock, which was now sliding in and out of her, slowly and steadily. Once she had broken her kiss from Rob, she leaned down and grabbed the log for balance as Craig drove himself deep inside her pussy, over and over.

Rob looked at Craig's face and saw that his eyes were now closed tightly and his mouth looked stiff, as he was now lost in ecstasy, pumping his cock smoothly in and out of Deena. Rob lowered himself down onto the log, so that he was sitting with his legs straddling the log, putting his hot, meaty erection on display for her. Putting his hand on the back of Deena's head, he pushed her face down towards his cock, which was excitedly straining towards her.

Deena eagerly sucked all eight inches of Rob's thick cock into her mouth. "Oh fuck, baby," Rob exclaimed as he closed his eyes and tipped his head back, lost in the pleasure of her oral ministrations to his aching cock. Deena wrapped her sweet lips tightly around his shaft, massaging it with her tongue while she took it back to her throat. Having her ass in the air was too awkward in this position, so she got on her knees, straddling the log, and used one hand to squeeze and tug on Rob's hairy balls while loving his cock with her mouth.

Craig moved down with her, and got on his knees behind her so that he could fuck her doggy-style, his favorite position. From here he could watch her cute little ass bounce and shake with each thrust, and he could watch as every inch of his horny cock disappeared into her slick pussy. Seeing and hearing another guy's enjoyment just a couple of feet away was a new experience for him - something he had never fantasized about or thought he would enjoy - but it was driving him wild. It was kind of like stumbling across a sex tape online that contained two people you knew - naughty and exciting and exhilarating all at the same time.

"Oh fuck is right!" Sam yelled across the fire, as his own cock seemed to grow bigger and harder in his meaty hands.

Rob noticed that as Craig fucked her, simultaneously fingering her clit, the pace at which she sucked him seemed to go in sync. It was a little strange for him to look down Deena's spine and seeing another dude pounding her pussy, not to mention a little awkward seeing his friend's dick as it slid deep into a woman - but it was so hot. When he looked over and spotted Sam beating off his own meat, he thought he was going to fucking explode.

Deena was in heaven, having her pussy filled and fucked by one hot man, while she brought another hot man pleasure by sucking his cock - all outdoors by only the light of the moon and the fire. She had always fantasized about having two dicks at once, but never in her wildest dreams ever believed her fantasy would one day come true. Seeing Sam's obvious enjoyment of the show made her feel like a sexy porn star, which encouraged her to make everyone's enjoyment even more dramatic.

"Oh fuck yeah, Craig, you are fucking unbelievable," she shrieked. "Fuck me, baby!"

All the guys moaned at her sudden change, turning into a wild, horny vamp.

"Rob, your cock is fucking enormous and tastes so good! I can't wait to taste your hot cum when you explode inside my mouth!"

Craig was going wild, rapidly flicking and rubbing her clit while pounding her pussy fast and hard.

"Sam, come over here and join us. I can't even see your cock from all the way over there! I want you to beat off onto my ass while Craig cums inside me. Hurry!"

Craig became a little uneasy at the thought of Sam's dick being so close to him, or having his spunk splash on him, but he was so caught up in the ecstasy of this unusual experience that he didn't let it bother him. Sam couldn't resist the invitation, he was so worked up from watching this scene unfold. With a sudden adrenaline rush of energy, Sam leaped up from his log and quickly hustled over to the trio, leaving his shirt on and shorts around his knees.

"Guys you are so fucking wild, this is amazing!" she grunted, adding lots of moan, groans, and grunts for effect. "I am going to cum so fucking hard - harder than I ever have in my life!"

Craig fucked her pussy wildly, while Rob gently grabbed hold of her head by twisting his fingers in her hair. Rob let her control the pace and speed with which she was devouring his cock, so that she could do it in sync to Craig's thrusting, but Rob guided her head up and down, increasing his arousal as he fucked her face. Sam stood beside her, eagerly stroking his cock. Deena moaned and sucked Rob's hard cock, squeezing his balls and stroking his shaft, paying close attention to the sensitive nerves rimming the head. Each of the three guys were doing their best to hold off as long as they could. After all, they were gentlemen - they insisted that ladies should always cum first!

Try as he might, though, Sam's control was a bit sloppy from all the alcohol, and he couldn't stop the flow from overtaking him. Bursts of hot cum shot out onto Deena's lower back and ass as he grunted and screamed. As soon as the first shot wet her back, Deena lost control as Craig's fingers continued to work their magic on her clit, driving her over the edge. As she came, her body convulsed and with her mouth tightened up on Rob's cock; she screamed, but with his cock buried in her throat, no sound came out, yet Rob could feel the vibration along with the pressure of her suction. That triggered him to release ball-draining streams of hot cum into her hungry mouth while he grunted to each burst. Seeing the three of them lost in the enjoyment of their orgasms tipped Craig over the edge, as he filled her pussy with his own sticky mess, thrusting hard into her until it was over, leaving his soaked, twitching cock inside her to rest.

Exhausted, Deena lurched forward, laying her torso on the log with her head in Rob's lap, beside his wet and now-limp happy dick. He affectionately stroked her hair and moved it over to the side while they rested. Sam pulled his pants up and sat on the log behind Rob, facing the now-dying fire. Still unable to believe what just happened, Craig felt breathless and exhilarated as he wait to recoup enough energy to get up.

"Wow," Rob said simply.

"Mmmmmmm wow is right, you guys were wild! That was so fucking amazing!" she gushed. "Now are you guys glad I stayed overnight?" she giggled.

"You're welcome to stay with us anytime, Deena," Craig said with a wink.

"Cheers to that!" Sam exclaimed.

"But remember, what happens at the cabin, STAYS at the cabin," Rob reminded everyone, looking from face to face for emphasis.

"Absolutely!" they all agreed.

***

The next morning, most of the kids were up by 6:30am, waking some of the exhausted adults from their slumber. Deena was a light sleeper and once she heard talking and laughter downstairs, she headed down as well.

Craig and Rob were already awake and sitting at the table chatting, hands clutched tightly around their coffee cups. The boys were sitting around playing with their Nintendo DSes, iPods, and iPhones. "Hey guys," Deena greeted them, just like it was any other day.

"Hey Deena," Rob said cheerily

"Good morning," Craig said as he got up and walked over to the coffee maker, "Can I get you a cup of coffee?"

"Oh that would be wonderful!" she agreed with a yawn.

As she joined him beside the coffee maker, he teased her quietly, "Tired this morning? Why's that, did something keep you up? You seem to be walking a little funny, everything ok?"

She just looked at him and smirked, then bit her lip and winked at him seductively.

While Deena added cream and sugar to the coffee he had poured for her, Craig pressed himself up against her back, pushing his morning wood into her back while wrapping his hands around to grope her breasts. He whispered in her ear, "That was so fucking hot, but next time I want you to myself."

"Mmmmm," she moaned quietly in return, "a weekend at the cabin? Just you and me? I like that idea."

Hearing footsteps on the stairs, Craig quickly backed away from Deena so nobody could see what he was doing, but also to see who was coming. "Gary!" he laughed, "How are YOU feeling this morning?"

"Uggggghhhhh", Gary moaned, as Sam trailed behind him, looking equally worse for the wear.

Craig laughed as he started a fresh pot of coffee, "Something tells me you're gonna need this whole pot." Deena returned to the table and sat down between Rob and Sam.

Gary yawned and rubbed his eyes as he sat down across from the trio, "Sorry I passed out so early last night. Did I miss anything exciting?"

Rob, Deena, and Sam sat there with a momentary deer-in-the-headlights look, before exchanging glances. "Nope, just sat up waiting for the fire to die out," Rob said simply before lifting his cup to drink.

"Yep, pretty uneventful," Sam agreed.