Gwen

Story Info
Submits in the ultimate way
3.4k words
4.22
82.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen lay face down on the bed her arms were pinned tightly behind her back. She struggled but the weight on her back held her to the bed. Her breathing came in ragged gasps. Her hair was stuck to her forehead and strands of hair worked their way into her mouth as she struggled to free herself. She screamed as she felt His knees urging her legs apart spreading them wide open. She writhed on the bed, helpless. She felt the cold clink of metal around her wrists as the handcuffs clamped down holding her arms tightly behind her back. The pressure on her back eased slightly as she felt Him move down her body. His fingers stroking the delicate curve of her ass through her nightdress. He took one ankle in his hand and opened her legs wider.

Gwen gasped and struggled to lift her head, her arms burning. Her neck ached and her mouth was bone dry. She started to sob feeling exposed and vulnerable.

He smiled broadly. She looked so beautiful, struggling, gasping, open to Him and his will. He lifted her foot to his mouth and kissed the delicate skin of her ankle. She shivered and moaned quietly. She felt the cool kiss of leather as he wrapped her leg in a restraint and secured it to the post at the end of the bed. She felt Him move to secure the other foot. He moved silently behind her.

Gwen strained to listen to any sound. She twisted on the bed in vain. Her legs were spread wide secured tightly to the bed. She arched her back and lifted her head in a desperate attempt to see where He was. Silence filled the room. All that could be heard was the sound of Gwen’s rasping breath and the tick of the clock that stood beside the bed. Gwen whimpered wondering how long it would be before He revealed Himself to her. The metal of the cuffs bit into her wrists, the pain causing her to cry out loud.

‘SShhhh kitten’, she heard Him whisper.

Gwen’s threw her head up. He was in the room. She continued to moan quietly in to the pillow that was propped under her head.

‘I told you to be quiet’ His voice rang out in her ear ‘you know the punishment for disobedience’

‘Oh God please’ she begged ‘Let me go, please, Ill do anything’ she fought the restraints that held her feet firmly to the bed.

‘Kitten ‘ He said sternly ‘Don’t make this any worse on yourself’.

Gwen almost screamed but stopped herself just in time. Kitten, she thought, how does he know that name. She silently cursed herself as she thought back to the events over the past few months. The computer that she had been given with for her birthday, the harmless online search that had led to her obsession with stories about domination and submission. Her dabbled in chat rooms with on line Dom’s. She certainly hadn’t been serious…Master Anthony.., the realisation hit her like a sledge hammer…It couldn’t be Him could it…

Gwen was wrenched out of her thoughts as she heard quick steps across the room towards to cupboard. The door creaked open and she heard him rummage through the draws. Gwen’s body tensed in anticipation on the what was to come. She bit her lip as she cursed herself for her stupidity. She had been warned by many people that the net was dangerous and that she could get herself into a lot of trouble...

His voice sliced through her thoughts.

‘So my little kitten, here we are’

Gwen winced at His choice of name. She mumbled incoherently into the pillow desperately trying to think of a way to get herself out of this mess. She stiffened as she felt a sharp object slide over the silk of her nightie. She cried out her body paralysed with fear.

‘Oh please, please, don’t hurt me’ she sobbed, the tears running freely down her cheeks.

‘I’m not here to hurt you kitten. He said. His voice, smooth as butter washed over her senses calming her. The amount of pain you receive depends on you and your behaviour my little slut’.

The knife continued its exploration of her back and legs. She felt its cold steel slide slowly up her inner thigh. The touch caused goose pimples to break out all over her body. She sucked in a sharp breath despite herself. Suddenly she felt Him grasp the nightly in one hand and slice it evenly down the middle with the other. The shredded silk fell in flutters around her now naked body. Gwen could feel His eyes travel appraisingly over naked, vulnerable body.

He gazed down at her creamy white flesh and felt his cock twitch. His eyes traced the long, elegant, legs, the curve of her sumptuous ass. He smiled. He had made a good choice – one that he would take his time in savouring.

‘That was for your first mistake’ He said simply watching her wilt beneath him.

She squeezed her eyes shut and buried her head in the pillow. She shifted her body to a fro and to her horror found that her nipples were hard and erect, rubbing the soft sheet beneath her. She stopped moving, lying still as can be as she felt His fingers trace the soft flesh of her shoulders. She felt him lift her long blonde hair to expose her neck to His touch. Gwen shivered as His fingers traced the length of her neck. She moaned quietly, savouring the gentle touch of his hand, nuzzling her head as best she could towards Him. He smiled broadly. He must teach her that pleasure comes at a cost. Swiftly he sat astride her back, sitting his full weight on her back. He lifted her shackled arms gently twisting them upwards. Gwen let out a growl of pain. Her arms were screaming, the muscles cramping as they were forced into an un natural position.

‘Pleasure equal pain kitten – you should know that by now, after all the research and exploring you’ve been doing’ He said smiling as he watched her fight not to scream. Finally he let her down. Her upper body sank gratefully to the bed. Gwen felt the handcuffs on her wrists being taken off. She fought the urge to hit out with her free hands, instead she lay quietly on the bed enjoying the freedom of her arms.

Gwen didn’t resist as He took her wrists in his hands and tied each to posts in the corner of her bed. She now was tied spread-eagled face down on the bed. Gwen whimpered as her position became more and more vulnerable. Gwen stretched gently against her restraints awaiting his next move. She realised that the ball was in his court and she would have to do as he said.

Anthony got up from the bed and admired Gwen as she lay on the bed. She was exqusisite, more beautiful then had could ever have imagined. Her figured was every man’s dream, long, lean, the muscles in her legs and back rippled as she moved. He reached out and slid his long fingers down the length of her spine, savouring the hot feel of her skin. His hands reached down stroking her legs, her thighs, her back, her arms making her moan.

Gwen felt His fingers exploring her body. She moaned contentedly at his touch. She felt His hand on her ass. She tensed slightly hoping this to be a momentary exploration. She held her breath as His fingers began to slide down the crack of her ass. Slowley gently. Gwen writhed on the bed fighting her restraints. No man had ever touched her there before. The fingers continued, tomrmenting her, teasing her.

‘Please…please’ she sobbed, hoping her cries would stop Him.

They didn’t. His fingers continued to touch her pretty pink asshole. Stroking it, running his fingers over it. He applied slight pressure feeling her tense beneath him and keep herself shut to Him.

Gwen continued to beg as she felt him attempt to slide his finger into her asshole

‘Please don’t, oh god please don’t’. The words spilled from her mouth as she begged him to stop. She knew He was ignoring her pleas. She knew she would have to use the word.

‘Please Sir’. Gwen spat the word out of her mouth, like it had been choking her. There she thought I’ve said it. That should stop him. Gwen gasped in surprise as she felt him force his finger into her ass in response. The tears ran down her cheeks, never had she been so humiliated. To touch her there…anywhere but there.

‘Please Sir’ she cried out desperately ‘Please stop Sir…Anything but that Sir’. The words fell out of her mouth in a torrent of desperate cries. Immediately she felt him slide out of her ass.

‘Better kitten, that’s better’ He said and taking his other hand he reached between spread legs and traced the lips of her cunt. Gwen sucked in her breath as he continued to stroke her labia gently. His touch was feather light and incessant. Gwen felt herself squirming as his fingers attacked her pussy. Teasing her. Gwen arched her back, pulling against her restraints. Even as she strained to reach his touch she felt the pang of humiliation. She fought against herself. This man had tied her to the bed and violated her and yet…His touch, His manner, His voice was intoxicating.

‘Does that feel good kitten?’ He whispered. ‘I can see my little slut is dripping wet’

Gwen moaned. She knew how she must look, like a slut writhing on the bed under His touch., legs spread, pussy gaping, asking to be filled…the thought made her moan again as His forefinger pressed lightly to her clit and stopped. He held His finger to her wet clit, touching it lightly. Gwen moaned loudly. She wished that he would continue. Her mind was in over drive. Her body ached with lust. She wanted him. She bucked her hips against his finger desperately willing him to continue. He moved his finger out of her reach. Gwen groaned in frustration. Her hips continued to move of their own accord.

He smiled at her bucking body. He cupped her pussy in his hand. Gwen could feel the heat radiating out from her dripping cunt. She felt him lean leant down and whisper in her ear.

‘What does my kitten want’ He asked her silkily.

Gwen twisted violently against her restraints. Her body was dripping in sweat. She moaned loudly as His fingers continued to stroke her lips gently. Gwen bit her lip with resolve. She would never lower herself to beg for her orgasm.

Anthony looked down at Gwen as she twisted beneath him. He has seen this so many times before. He knew what she was. She didn’t. He knew that it was time she was introduced to herself. He had to break her. He whipped his hand away from Gwen’s dripping cunt and began to use it to spank her bare ass. He began slowly at first admiring how his handprints raised quickly on her creamy skin. He ignored Gwen’s cried for mercy as he hammered her ass with his hand.

Gwen’s flesh stung as she suffered the onslaught for her misbehaviour. He continued to slap her ass, first one cheek them the other. Gwen cried out as her ass began to throb. She tried to wiggle out of the way only causing him to hit her harder. Gwen began to sob loudly. She stopped moving realising it was only making him punish her further. Gwen lay still as he spanked her, she begged him to stop over and over again. She was exhausted by the time she felt Him start to stroke her ass. Gwen cried out as his fingers began to stroke her stinging ass. She arched her back feeling him slide His fingers down her ass to her dripping wet slit. Without mercy He slid three fingers into her wet cunt.

Gwen screamed in pleasure as his fingers invaded her pussy. She bucked her hips enjoying the feeling as He slammed His fingers in and out of her pussy. Her wet cunt sucked His fingers back in with every withdrawal.

Anthony watched his slut scream in ecstasy as He finger fucked her hard and fast. He could hear her ragged breath, her moans of pleasure. He withdrew His fingers and sucked them into His mouth, tasting her delicious juice. Gwen growled beneath him at the loss. He smiled at her babbling.

‘Please Sir, Please Sir…don’t stop…please…fuck me…please fuck your kitten, please Sir, I want to feel your hard cock buried deep inside me…

Anthony knew it was time. He lifted Gwen’s head by the hair, pulling her roughly. He snarled into her ear

‘When I let you up slut, you had better be on your knees, where you belong’.

Gwen nodded her head

‘Yes Sir, anything you wish Sir’.

He reached over and untied Gwen’s wrists. He took his cock in his hand and started to stroke it roughly up and down as he watched his slut kneeling before him. He leaned over and checked that her ankles were still bound…He didn’t want her getting away from him that easily….

He positioned himself behind her, admiring the arch of her back, the way Gwen pushed her hungry pussy out, waiting eagerly for his cock. He ran his fingers over her dripping slit causing Gwen to cry out. Gwen pushed her raw ass back at him begging him to fuck her

‘Please Sir…please fuck me Sir’…she cried over and over again.

Anthony took his cock and ran it down her ass crack, feeling her tensing beneath him. He gently pressed his finger to her ass. Gwen willed herself to relax. Anthony smiled as he dipped his finger in to her pussy. He ran his wet finger over and over her ass hole. Gwen arched her back, her pleasure building despite her disgust. She felt him press His finger into her asshole. She winced at the intrusion but relaxed her muscles, letting him in. She growled as His finger slipped in and out of her tight ass. She felt Him begin to slip another finger into her tight ass. The pain made her cry out. Gwen felt Him begin to fuck her asshole with his fingers. With the other hand he reached down and slipped 3 fingers into her pussy filling her completely. Gwen moaned in pleasure as she ground her hips against Him. The pain in her ass was gone as her pleasure mounted. She felt Him caress her clit gently. She pushed back against the fingers in her ass, reveling in the pleasure of them deep within her.

Anthony’s fingers stretched her tight virgin ass hole wide making way for a third. He slammed the third one up her ass without ceremony. Gwen screamed in pleasure as He plucked at her clit with the other hand. Gwen shivered as he continued his onslaught, her back was arched and she was babbling with lust

‘Fuck me Sir, please fuck me…oh god yes…please fuck me’ Gwen cried over and over again. Anthony smiled at this…

‘Where do you want me to fuck you my little slut?’ He asked her as he continued to pound her ass with his fingers.

Gwen threw her head back and moaned. He had called her a slut. He knew what she was. Gwen moaned again. She could get used to being a slut.

‘Anywhere Sir, please fuck me Sir’. She cried out

‘Ill fuck you’ He said throatily ‘If you tell me where you want my cock slut’

Gwen screamed as a forth finger slipped into her ass. Anthony was coating her ass with her juices that were dripping down her thighs. He slipped his fingers in and out of her ass, hard and deep. Her hips were matching every thrust of His fingers

‘Please Sir’ Gwen moaned ‘Fuck my ass Sir’. Gwen couldn’t believe what she was saying. She was asking a man she didn’t know to fuck her in the ass. She was delirious with pleasure as He played her body like a fine instrument.

Anthony took his cock and positioned directly infront of Gwen;s dripping hole. He slip the tip in. Gwen screamed as He dipped it in and out of her. Her muscles clenched around it as he slowly teased her.

Please Sir, please sir just fuck your slut’ she screamed. ‘Fuck my cunt Sir…I need it now Sir…please Sir’. Gwen couldn’t stop the stream of obscenities that fell out of her mouth. She had never been so turned in her life; on her knees begging her Master to fuck her in the ass.

Anthony reached over and slapped his sluts’ ass affectionately. His cock was rock hard as he nestled in Gwen’s tight cunt. In answer to her cries He thrust his cock in one hard push deep into Gwen’s incredibly tight, soaking wet pussy.

Gwen screamed as she felt His cock ram in to her. He held it deep inside relishing how tight she was. Gwen’s knees bucked beneath her. Anthony took one hand and pulled his slut up by the hair. Her hips were pressed against him and His cock was buried inside her to the hilt.

Anthony revelled in the feeling of power that was such an aphrodisiac. He thrust his fingers deep into Gwen’s ass, filling and stretching his slut. His cock stayed in her pussy un-moving. Anthony drank in her shivering form and smiled. It wasn’t her pussy that He wanted…to break her He needed to fuck her in the ass.

Gwen’s back was arched as He held her close to him by her hair. She felt Him withdraw from her pussy and her ass at the same time. She stayed on her knees like the good slut that she was awaiting His actions. She almost fainted with pleasure as she felt his hot, now wet cock positioned at her ass hole. He held her tightly by the hair as he toyed with her.

Gwen screamed again with lust. She needed him to fuck her ass now. She tried to push back against His cock. He held her fast.

‘Who’s slut are you Gwen?’ he asked her, breathing hard

Gwen could feel his chest rising quickly behind her, her breathing matching His. She could feel His cock twitching at the entrance to her ass. Her whole body was screaming. She had never felt so alive before.

‘I’m your slut Master, Yours and only yours…please fuck this slut’s asshole and cum inside her to make her yours…please Master…’, she begged.

Master Anthony smiled at this pretty request before plunging His cock deep into His sluts hot, tight asshole. Gwen gasped as she felt his cock ram into her ass. She felt Him hold His cock in her asshole for a second. Gwen gasped for breath before he started to pump His massive cock in and out of her tight ass. Gwen screamed in pleasure.

Anthony pulled His sluts hair back hard causing her to arch beneath Him. He grunted as he drove His hard cock into her tight ass time and time again. He reached down to rub her clit.

Gwen screamed underneath her Master as His fingers found her clit. She arched her back and pushed her ass back to meet His thrusts pushing Him deep inside her. His fingers danced over her clit. She could feel herself nearing orgasm. She moaned again…

‘Please Master, please, may this slut be allowed to come’.

Master Anthony rubbed her clit faster and forced his cock deeper and deeper into her ass. Gwen screamed her pleasure beneath him she fought to hold back her orgasm. Her Master gripped her hips hard slamming home into her time and time again.

‘Cum for me now my little slut’ He growled into her ear.

Gwen screamed her own orgasm just as she felt His cock explode inside her, coating her insides with his thick, creamy cum. She rode wave after wave of orgasm as her Master continued to pump his cum deep inside her.

Gwen collapsed on the bed face down. Her hair was stuck to her face, she was covered in sweat and she was sore. Her Master lay down beside her and cuddled her into his warm chest. Gwen knew at once that she had come home.