Gwen Stacy Syndrome Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,577 Followers

"I'm taking my lunch break," Peter quipped, rolling Felicia's nightie down her body and kissing what he uncovered.

Felicia laughed. "Nice one!" She faced Darcy. "Don't... think I'm easy. Before I started this, I checked to see if he had a big cock. And this motherfucker-" She reached down to grind her hand between Peter's legs. "What's your name again?" she 'asked'.

"Peter," he replied hurriedly.

"How appropriate! Ms. Lewis, Peter here seems like a really sweet guy—but he has the cock of a complete monster."

Peter had been subjected to a lot of things in his life. Sexual objectification was a new one. He decided he liked it better than running out of webbing.

Darcy shut off her recorder, mustering all her professionalism. "I think I'll wait outside. I can get Peter's impressions later."

"Oh, you think he'll leave impressions?" Felicia smirked. She waved Darcy off. "There's food in the fridge. Help yourself. And shut the door on the way out. It's soundproofed and, I'm a screamer."

The doors swung shut after Darcy. Peter finished the kiss he was on, then pulled away from Felicia's exotically pierced belly button. "I think she bought it. She actually thinks we're having sex."

"She's smart that way," Felicia said, and shoved Peter to the ground.

A moment later, he was mounted.

Two moments later, Felicia stopped kissing him. Her rumpled negligee hanging off her waist gave her the jungle loincloth look of Shanna the She-Devil or something. "What's wrong?"

"Felicia, this is about as right as my life has been—ever," he assured her.

"No, this feels like when I'm trying to seduce you. When you're all stiff and unreceptive and I usually end up in jail." She stroked his face, her touch like a firebrand. "What is it, Peter? Tell me."

"It's just... weird, doing this without Mary Jane here. I know, I know she'd be fine with it, I should be fine with it too. But it feels..."

"Like you're cheating on her?"

Peter nodded guiltily.

"MJ felt the same way without you. She got over it."

"So will I," Peter promised her. "Maybe we could just go a little slower?"

"Or..." Felicia reached under the Méridienne, coming up with a burner phone. "Who says Mary Jane can't be here?"

***

Mary Jane's foot wouldn't stop tapping. The hall outside the audition room was like the entryway to a slaughterhouse. There must've been a hundred actresses, all given the same casting sides, all trying to imagine a character out of a bare thousand words, all given twenty minutes to win a role that could literally be a career.

The casting call had come out of nowhere: just about every actress MJ knew was in on it. The net had been cast wide. She was nervous as hell and she still had a hour's wait to go.

Her cell phone rang then. MJ quit memorizing the side for a third time and checked it. Peter. She picked up. "Pete, I'm freaking out," she whispered—the actresses on either side of her being too absorbed in iPod and meditation technique to overhear.

"What, what's wrong?"

"Last-minute casting call. If I get it—it could be big. It could be really, really big."

"So you'll get it." Peter's confidence in was in stark contrast to his own self-confidence; it never wavered.

"Everyone here is younger and hotter than me."

"I believe the younger part."

Mary Jane smiled despite herself. "Can you call me back with the pep talk a little later? I think it'll wear off by the time I get inside. Hey, what'd you want to talk to me about?"

"Oh, it's nothing..."

MJ stood, stepping away from the line of actresses, leaning against the opposite wall for privacy. "Did you figure out me and Felicia's plan?"

"Yeah, we were just—getting a little carried away, actually."

"Mmm. What are you wearing?"

"Not much. But compared to Felicia, I'm a priest."

Mary Jane smiled into the mouthpiece. "I don't know who I'm jealous of."

"Well, uh, 'bout that..."

"Gimme that," came a muffled voice over the line, and MJ heard some rustling as the phone was fumbled around. "Red, we want to have the phone sex with you," Felicia enunciated, tres clear.

That made MJ forget about that bitch Shailene Woodley about to audition for her part. "Hold on a sec. Let me find a supply closet."

***

"So, do you have a burner phone in every room of your house?" Peter asked, fiddling with the phone to activate its video link.

"Of course," Felicia replied. "Condoms and lubricant too. And guns."

"You're like a sexy Gary Busey," Peter said.

"Please. I'm a very sexy Gary Busey." Felicia bared her teeth.

The phone's screen turned into a little icon indicating it was waiting for confirmation on the other end, which cleared to become streaming video of a dark supply closet with a redhead inside. Peter smiled. "Hey MJ."

"Tiger," Mary Jane said fondly. "I'm alone... show me our girl."

Peter aimed the phone's camera at Felicia, who struck a little pose covering her bare breasts with her hands. Then squeezing them.

"Mmhmm. And where's Peter?"

Peter turned the phone around, giving her a wave.

"Not that Peter."

Felicia took hold of the phone and pushed down on it until it showed his cock, jutting up towards Felicia who was seated on his thighs.

"Holy shit. Felicia, what did you do to that boy?"

"Wore some of your lingerie. You should get back in the negligee business. Ads would be easy. 'Good enough for a Spider-Man, but made for a Spider-Woman.'"

Peter tapped at Felicia's thigh. With MJ in the conversation, he was able to relax that crucial inch that'd proven so weird for him and Black Cat. "Hey, since she can't be here in person, how about we let Mary Jane decide what happens now... you know, with the sex?"

"I like that idea." Felicia directed the camera phone at herself. "How 'bout it, Red? Wanna see Peter punish me for being such a bad kitty?"

"Oh. Yes." On the phone, Mary Jane looked around, making sure she was on her own. "You know, last night Felicia, when he took you from behind?"

"How could I forget?"

"I thought he was fucking you in the ass. That he was sodomizing you. It... really turned me on."

***

Mary Jane felt her body burn. Her phone was showing her Felicia's fingers gently caressing the pink of her sphincter with dripping lubricant. With her other hand, Felicia turned the phone to show Peter rubbing the same over his cock. Then it went back to those thief's fingers rediscovering the hidden pleasures of her body. Two of Felicia's digits were up to the second knuckle in her forbidden orifice.

"Jesus..." MJ breathed.

Felicia's voice shot from the phone's tiny speakers. "You know, I always liked it when Peter stuck one of his little trackers on my ass to find out where I went. I loved the thought of him watching me. I like you watching me too, Red..."

Mary Jane bit her lip. "Have you ever done this before?"

"In the ass, yes, but never with Peter. Never with someone so big..."

"Oh, stop," Peter said in the background.

"Wanna see?" Felicia asked.

"Oh, God yes."

Felicia put the phone on the ground, facing up. Mary Jane could see Felicia on her hands and knees, her parted legs and the lower half of her body. Then Peter came in, his cock wildly erect and glistening wetly. He slowly parted her tightly puckered asshole. Felicia gasped and jerked away reflectively, but Peter had set his palm down on the small of her back—his spider-grip kept her in place. MJ heard a laugh and could just imagine Felicia looking back to smile at Peter for his ingenuity.

Then Mary Jane watched Peter's hips twitch, applying pressure. Not enough at first, but more came. More, and more, and more, until the tight little opening began to concede. His knob went in first, an inch of bulging flesh, a taste of what was to come.

"Oh God," Mary Jane found herself moaning. "Fuck her. Shove that big bastard all the way up her ass!"

***

Felicia was almost having second thoughts about taking Peter anally, but the tingling sensation she quickly felt eased her doubts. She'd done anal before, and the pleasure always outweighed the pain. Of course it would be the same with Peter. Or even better. And she really liked having MJ under them, in a sense, looking up at their fucking and loving it.

"Fuck her, Peter!" Mary Jane was gasping, her lust-gnarled face tilted on the phone's screen. "Fuck her for me!"

Ever willing to satisfy both of his loves, Peter guided another inch of his cock inside Felicia, the cat burglar panting and whining the whole way, in exaggerated pain and obvious pleasure. And a quiet gasp flew from Mary Jane as she saw Peter's throbbing cock sink into Felicia's hole as if it were being sucked in.

"Oh God, Peter, look," Felicia breathed.

Peter looked down at the phone. It no longer showed Mary Jane's face. The screen was a close-up of her cunt, cunning fingers moving through the softly curling red hair, massaging the pink slit, caressing the little bead of her clitoris, even dipping inside. The heaviness of MJ's breath was audible even over the phone. As was the wet sound of her pussy being touched.

With a sharp, almost desperate cry, Peter rammed his cock home. He sank into Felicia like a knife through butter, her tight tunnel clinging to his cock, slowing it but not stopping him. Felicia roared in triumph as she took him, all of him, and Peter managed a dazed, incredulous laugh. He'd never felt anything like this before. The heat of it, the feeling of sweaty warm flesh instead of slick pussy, the taboo nature of what they'd accomplished—and while being watched, no less. It was amazing. Spectacular, even.

***

Mary Jane had seen pornographic movies before, but never anything like this. Her body was being dragged along with the orgasmic scene before her, feeling or wishing it could feel everything they felt. Fire rushed through her quivering body as her juice-drenched fingers moved inside her, trying to match the penetration she saw on the phone she was spread-eagled before.

"Oh shit, Peter, fuck her hard!" her voice came out hoarse, painful on her throat. "She's a whore, she loves being fucked, give her what she loves! Split the bitch open! Fuck her harder!"

***

When Peter finally got all the way inside Felicia's heavenly ass, he held himself perfectly still, not wanting to do anything to ruin the moment. It seemed insane that he'd forced himself into Cat so brutally and she'd actually enjoyed it. But she was still moaning softly, panting with pleasure, and the feel of her soft warm body quivering deliciously around his cock was no chore for him either.

He closed a hand in Felicia's beautiful white hair, pulled her head back gently, and lowered his lips to hers to fill her mouth with his tongue, as her hips strained back against his to make sure she had all his cock safely embedded inside herself.

Then Mary Jane shouted her need and Peter knew what he had to do. He slowly pulled out of Felicia, her moaning all the while, Mary Jane wide-eyed at the lubricant glistening on his cock, and then he thrust himself back into her, driving an overjoyed cry out of Felicia. Again he withdrew, paused, and then jammed himself back into her with even more force.

"YES!" Felicia was screaming herself hoarse, making her voice indistinguishable from Mary Jane's. "I want it! That's what I want! Fuck me like that! Faster, Spider, faster!"

And miles away, Mary Jane felt vicariously every one of the deep, hard thrusts Peter sent into their shared lover.

Peter actually managed to tear himself away from the sight of Felicia's ass parted by his cock, the hole stretched wide open by his invasion, and looked up to see their coupling in one of the mirrors Felicia had festooned the room with. The sight of them was a wild pornographic obscenity. Felicia, her negligee ripped down around her waist, helplessly pinned beneath him on all fours with her face lost between agony and bliss. Peter behind her, still wearing his dated suit, the tie loosened, pants around his ankles, the sweat standing out on his brow and staining his shirt. He let go of Felicia's magnificent hips, snagged the phone with a webline, and hauled it into his hand to point at the mirror.

Now Mary Jane could see Felicia's half-open mouth in its needing moan, her silver hair tossed about like a hurricane, her mammoth breasts swaying beneath her with each deep thrust she took.

"HOLY SHIT, PETER, LOOK AT HER!" Mary Jane's voice was that of a wild woman, totally depraved. "SHE FUCKING LOVES IT, PETER! SHE NEEDS IT! GIVE HER WHAT SHE NEEDS, TIGER, FUCK HER LIKE A BITCH IN HEAT!"

Felicia nodded frantically, her own voice shrunken by the exhaustion of the sex. "Yes, yes, Peter, please—"

One hand Peter put on Felicia's shoulder, to hold her up with his spider-proportionate strength. His other hand shoved the phone into Felicia's hand and pointed it at the mirror. "Let her see," he ordered roughly. Then he fucked her.

Just then, Felicia wasn't the fantasy figure who so often proved his superior in the bedroom, the dom who'd brought about this threesome with him and Mary Jane. She was a quivering mass of flesh, all of it needing his cock, just kneeling there for him to relentlessly fuck his engorged manhood into. With one hand on her shoulder and one on her waist, he actually picked her up and bodily fucked her on his shaft, ramming her up and down on his aching cock until one of them gave into the mounting pleasure.

"Oh God, I almost wish he were fucking your pussy," Mary Jane's voice rang out, guttural now. "So when he got home, I could suck his cock and taste your cream on him..."

Felicia yowled, reaching under herself with her free hand to stroke her clit without mercy. Almost immediately, Peter felt a fluid warmth flowing down Felicia's legs and onto his own. Her asshole contracted with her orgasm; Peter felt sure the tightening vice her tunnel put on his cock would've crushed a normal man. With superhuman strength, he broke free of her grinding grip and rammed into her with violent, churning thrusts.

"Fuck yes," Felicia grated her, her voice going. "Fuck me, hurt me, kill me with your cock, I LOVE IT!"

Peter let her torso drop, gripping her hips with both hands to hold them in place for the rapid drive of his swelling cock deep into her body, over and over again, each punishing shot coming harder and faster. Felicia hung from his body, folded over at the waist, as if he were holding her up by the connection of their loins. Felicia had another orgasm, arms and legs shooting out stiffly like she'd been electrocuted, and her ass once more tightened like a noose on Peter's cock.

"COME FOR US, BABY!" MJ screamed, her voice filling the room like she was there with him.

"Yessssss," Felicia drawled, barely audible.

"FILL FELICIA UP FOR BOTH OF US!"

Peter screamed, finally, roaring like a cannon deep inside Felicia's hotly clenched ass. The white-hot cum filled Felicia to the cusp. His own erupting fluids shot back out of her ass, running over his twitching balls, down his legs, over Felicia's thighs. Felicia held the phone between her legs to capture the moment and a few drops fell on it. She'd lick them off later.

Peter caught his breath, arms going numb holding Felicia off the ground. From long experience, he knew she'd want him to stay inside her as his cock shrank down, grew limp—finally slipped from her still clinging asshole with a sound like a kiss. Then he gently lowered Felicia to the ground. She laid there on her elbows and knees, ass in the air as if still wanting him to fuck her.

And somewhere in a supply closet, Mary Jane threw her head back against a plaster wall in complete exhaustion, barely aware enough to enjoy the waves of climactic heat that massaged her limp body. She held the phone up to her ear.

"Oh God, you fuckers. Peter, I don't think I've ever been turned on more than I was watching you fuck another woman like that."

Peter and Felicia's exhausted, infectious grins were practically audible on her phone. "Does that mean Red would like someone knocking at her backdoor too? Like a baaaad girl?" Felicia asked.

"It means..." MJ checked her watch. "Shit, I'm going to have to sprint through this building if I want to wash up before my audition. Wish me luck!"

"Luck. Love you."

"Get their names if you want me to blackmail them!" Felicia added.

Mary Jane shoved her phone in her pocket and pulled herself to her feet.

Well, at least she wasn't nervous anymore.

Zev95
Zev95
1,577 Followers
12