Gwen's Abduction

Story Info
Gwen wakes up bound and naked and surrounded by 3 strangers.
3k words
4.16
103.6k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoleneX
JoleneX
17 Followers

I awoke to darkness and silence. My hands were bound above my head and something held my legs wide apart. My body was bare and I was lying on something cold and hard. There was no movement in the air, so I assumed I was inside. My eyes were covered and no light seeped through. I began screaming and thrashing against my restraints and I could have sworn I heard a faint chuckle.

I gave up screaming after a few minutes. Tears saturated my face as I tried to recall what happened. I remembered walking home from work and fumbling for my keys as I reached my door. Then someone grabbed me from behind. Everything after that was blank.

A hand gently caressing my breast made me snap to attention.

"Who are you? Where am I? Please let me go!"

The only response was a hard slap to my breast. I cried out and my captor hit me again. Each yelp was met with another slap -- and each was more painful than the last. Once I quieted, the hands went back to gently caressing. I learned quickly that my silence was desired.

I bit my lip to keep from making a sound as my nipples were pinched and twisted. My body reacted as it was meant to and I felt my pussy begin to drip.

"Good girl," was all he said. His voice was deep and powerful. I started to speak and then quickly closed my mouth. He laughed.

"It's all right. That game's over. You did well, but there is so much more planned for you tonight."

"Game? Planned for me? Who are you? You can't do this! Please, let me go! I won't tell anyone if you just let me . . ."

I was cut off by his fingers tracing my clit. I moaned and lifted my hips as much as I could.

"See? You don't want me to let you go. You're enjoying this. And we've only just started. By the time we're done with you, you'll be begging us not to leave."

Just as I registered the "we" and the "us," another set of hands grabbed my tits.

"No! You can't do this!"

The first man laughed again as he worked his fingers in and out of my cunt. The other man continued playing with my nipples -- rolling them between his fingers. I tried to keep protesting, but it became difficult as I neared orgasm. I started tightening my muscles around his fingers and pushing into him as much as I could with the restraints holding me back. And then just as I was about to cum, they both stopped.

I was left panting -- desperate for the release.

"You haven't earned it yet. All in good time."

He removed my blindfold and I tried to focus on his face, but without my glasses, everything was a blur.

The room was dimly lit. I was lying on some kind of table and I could make out some other oddly-shaped furniture around the room -- a giant X-shaped frame, something that looked like a pommel horse, and other things I couldn't make out at all.

There were three men in the room -- that I could see anyway. My heart began to speed up as I realized the extent of my situation. There was no escape. Tears ran down my face again.

"Shhhh," the first man began stroking my cheek. "It's okay Gwen. I promise you're going to enjoy this"

"How do you know my name?!" I screamed as I squinted trying to make out his face. He had dark hair that dropped to his shoulders and a widow's peak. His skin was tanned and looked to be of Mediterranean decent, but there was no accent to his voice. I studied him as best I could, but I could not place his face.

He laughed, "I know a lot about you, Gwen. And I know that deep down in the darkest pits of your mind, you want this. You've always wanted this. And tonight . . . and maybe into tomorrow, we're going to make your fantasies a reality."

I wanted to object, but it was true. As long as I could remember, I would fantasize about being taken and having my body ravished. I never told anyone about those fantasies, not even my husband. Sometimes I wrote them down in a journal, but they were kept safely at home.

"Have you been in my home?! How dare you! You can't . . . you just can't do this! I'm married. My husband will be worried. Please, please let me go!"

He stroked my hair and played with my nipples while he spoke, "I saw your ring. I know you're married, but I know you still want this and you're going to get it. But I'm tired of talking now." He stopped and looked away. "Jordan, bring me the gag."

"Sure thing, Ryan." Jordan walked over and handed Ryan what looked like a long strap with a dildo in the middle of it. I clamped my mouth closed and Ryan traced my lips with his fingers before holding my nose.

As soon as I opened my mouth to breath, he shoved the dildo in and pulled the straps around my head. It was rather small, maybe only 3 inches, but thick enough to keep my mouth closed tightly around it.

"There. That's better. Now what should we do with you next? What do you think, Jeremy?" Ryan turned around and looked at the third man.

Jeremy came closer and shoved two fingers roughly inside of me. "Hmm, she's tight. Why don't we see if we can open her up a bit?"

"Great idea," Jordan replied.

I tried to scream against the gag, but it was pointless. Jeremy kept pumping his fingers in and out of my cunt. Two became three and then three became four. I could feel my juices dripping out of me and my clit was swollen.

Jeremy removed his fingers. I saw one of the other men hand him something before he shoved a dildo in my pussy. He held it in and then fastened something around my waist and between my legs that held the dildo in place.

I was in complete torment . . . both from my intellectual desire to get away and my physical need to orgasm.

"Mmmm," Ryan said. "Two out of three ain't bad, but shouldn't we work on filling that last hole?"

I shook my head from side to side. I had had anal sex before, but it was a rarity and only ever with my husband. It was devastating to think of these men violating me there.

"I like the way you think," Jordan responded as he untied my hands. They lifted me and then turned me on my belly. I thrashed against them, fighting them off as best I could.

Ryan grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, "You can fight if you wish, Gwen, but we are going to do whatever we want with you. You can't stop us and the more you fight, the more this is going to hurt, so I suggest you relax."

I hated to admit it, but he was right. It really was silly to fight them.

They forced me onto my knees and loosened the straps around my waist, though not enough to let the dildo drop. I felt a cool gel run down my ass as someone's finger traced my entrance. Then I felt the tip of the plug start to penetrate and I pulled away.

"Relax Gwen. It'll be so much better for you if you relax."

I took a few deep breaths through my nose and stopped clenching my bottom as the plug was pushed deep into my asshole. As soon as it was done, the straps were retightened.

"There. All three all holes filled like the proper whore you are."

They undid the bar holding my legs apart and lifted me up again, this time standing me in front of all three of them. I thought about running for a second, but there was nowhere to go. They looked me up and down and smiled.

Jordan came closer and placed a collar around my neck. Ryan attached a leash and then ordered me to my knees. I looked at him wide-eyed and he slapped my face. "I told you to get on your knees. This will be better for you once you learn to obey!"

I dropped to my knees and Ryan walked in front of me, pulling the leash. I was forced to follow him on all fours. The other men just watched, making a few comments about how hot I looked and how they couldn't wait to replace the dildos and plug with their cocks. I tried to catch my breath.

After a few laps around the room, Ryan stopped and sat in a chair. He positioned me in front of him as he undid the buckle on his pants.

"I'm going to take that mouth of yours first. I want to see how well you suck cock, Gwen. And if you can please each of us, we'll see about letting you cum."

He leaned forward and undid the strap behind my head, letting the dildo fall from my mouth. He placed it on a table beside his chair and took my face in his hands.

"You're going to do a good job, aren't you Gwen? You want to please me, don't you? You want your reward."

I started to tell him no, that I didn't want anything of this, but he grabbed my hair pulled my head back, making my pussy clench and throb. I sighed deeply, "Yes, Ryan."

"Tell me," he said.

I was mortified, but I whispered, "I'm going to do a good job. I want to please you. I want my reward."

"And what is your reward, Gwen?"

"If I can please you all, you might let me cum."

He smiled, "Yes, my dear. That's right. And your body is aching right now, isn't it? Your holes filled with fake cocks just isn't enough. You want the real thing, don't you?"

When I didn't respond, he slapped my face. "Answer me when I ask you a question."

I stammered, "Yes. Yes, my body's aching. I want real cocks filling me."

Ryan stroked my hair and smiled, "Good girl, Gwen. Now open that pretty little mouth."

I opened my mouth and he grabbed my hair close to my head. He slammed my mouth on this dick and kept pushing and pulling my head. He was thick and long and unrelenting. I licked his shaft as much as I could, but I had little control as he aggressively fucked my face.

I gagged and choked. Every so often he let me take me a breath, but then went right back to abusing my mouth. Just as I was beginning to sync to his rhythm, I felt something slam hard against my ass and my body jumped. My muffled cry was barely audible through Ryan's cock.

Ryan pulled my head down on him and held it there while one of the other guys continued to beat my ass. It was painful and yet oddly exciting. I clenched the dildo in my pussy and moved my hips in an attempt to rub my clit against the harness holding it in.

The beating stopped and Ryan pulled my head off his cock and slapped my face, harder this time than he had before. A tear streamed down my face.

"Were you trying to make yourself cum, Gwen?"

"I . . . I . . ." I thought of lying to him for a minute and then realized the truth would probably be better. I lowered my head, "Yes, I was trying to make myself cum."

He grabbed me by the throat and looked into my eyes. "If you do it again, I'll make you please each of us three times before giving you any release. Do you understand?"

I gulped, "Yes, Ryan. I'm sorry."

He pulled my head back down on his cock and I felt him begin to throb in my mouth. "Swallow every drop, Gwen. Every fucking drop."

He grunted as he forced my head all the way down again and I felt his hot liquid squirt into my mouth. When he released my hair, I licked his shaft and head clean and as instructed, swallowed every drop.

"Mmmm, good girl." Ryan smiled at me and then looked at the other men. "So, who's next?"

Jeremy took my hair in his hands and held my face just a few inches from his cock. "Lick," was all he said and so I did. I ran my tongue up and down the length of him, over the head, and then back down to his balls.

He moaned softly as I drowned him in my saliva. Then he pulled my head away and picked me up. He carried me to a bed and laid me down on it so my head was hanging off the edge. He stood by my face and began fucking my mouth. He was bigger than Ryan and I was surprised by how much of him I could take into my mouth. The angle gave him better access and he fucked my throat like it was a cunt.

Jeremy grabbed my nipples. He pulled on them and twisted them. The pain shot through me, but every time he stopped I wished he'd do it again. And he never disappointed. He continued pinching my nipples and smacking my tits as I groaned into his crotch.

"That's it you dirty whore. Let me know how much you enjoy being used like this."

He gave my nipples one last really rough squeeze and then pulled out of my mouth to cum all over my face and my breasts. He walked away briefly, leaving my head hanging over the side of the bed and his semen dripping off of me.

I closed my eyes, exhausted, and then I felt something scraping at my chest. I opened my eyes and lifted my head to see Jeremy scooping up his cum with a spoon. "Open up, Gwen."

I did as I was told and slurped down every salty drop Jeremy fed me.

When he was finished, Jordan wiped me down with a warm wash cloth. He sat me up straight and held me until the dizziness passed. The he lay down on the bed with his hands behind his head and told me to make him cum.

Without his hands directing my head, I was left to my own skills. I took him into my mouth and ran my tongue over every inch, working my way up and down. I cupped his balls in my hand before licking and sucking them as well.

"Suck harder, bitch."

I took as much of his thick cock into my mouth as possible and sucked as hard as I could. His body reacted by thrusting into my mouth. I kept up the momentum, bobbing my head up and down on his dick, sucking harder and harder until I felt him start to throb.

I continued licking and sucking as he came in my mouth. I rolled over when he was finished, unsure of what was going to happen next.

"Very well done, Gwen. Very well done, indeed. You proved yourself to be quite a skillful little cocksucker, just like I knew you would. Would you like us to make you cum now?"

I looked at him, ashamed and wondering what my husband would think of me like this, and said,

"Yes, please."

"Beg. Let us know how much you need it. Let us know why you deserve it."

I swallowed hard. "Please," I looked at each of them. "Please, make me cum. I need it. I need the release. My body's aching to cum. I worked hard to please all of you and I did. Please, please let make me cum!"

Ryan smiled and laughed. He pulled my legs to the edge of the bed and separated them. He grabbed one leg and one of the other men -- I couldn't tell who -- grabbed the other and they tied each my legs to the posts on either side of the bed. Then they did the same to my arms.

I was spread wide open on the bed when someone slipped the dildo gag back into my mouth. Jeremy sat behind me and pulled my head back so I was looking in his eyes. He held his hands loosely on my throat.

Jordan sat beside me and played with my breasts, alternating between gentle and rough. And Ryan was between my legs. He removed the harness and the dildo in my pussy and I felt my juices drip onto the bed.

He began slamming the dildo in and out of my hole, fast and deep. I groaned into the gag as Jeremy's hands tightened around my neck.

Jordan continued to abusing my tits while Ryan started rubbing my clit. I thrust my hips into the air as much as I could and bit down on the gag as I came. I felt it through my entire body and my pussy began to pulse.

I collapsed back down when I was done, but Ryan continued to ram the dildo into me. My body was extra sensitive and I couldn't take the pain. I began thrashing against my restraints. Jeremy held me down around my belly and Jordan by my shoulders.

After what felt like forever, Ryan stopped. They removed the plug from my ass and the gag from my mouth, but left me restrained to the bed.

I lay there covered in sweat and my own juices -- exhausted and shamed. Now that the need to orgasm was gone, reality struck me hard. I just let three men completely use me. And I loved it. How could I possibly look my husband in the eyes again?

My eyes began to drift closed and Ryan whispered in my ear, "Rest up, Gwen. There is so much more to come."

JoleneX
JoleneX
17 Followers