Gwen's Abduction Ch. 02

Story Info
Gwen lets go and enjoys being used by 3 men.
1.8k words
4.17
63.3k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoleneX
JoleneX
17 Followers

I wasn't sure how long I slept, but I certainly didn't feel rested. I opened my eyes to find Jordan untying me. He grabbed the leash that was still attached to the collar he placed on me earlier.

"Come on, slut. You need to get cleaned up. We're ready for more."

I sat up and started to follow him but stopped.

"No!" I yelled. "This has gone on long enough. Let me go! I have to get home to my husband. He'll be worried. You all had your fun. Let me go now and I won't go to the police!"

Jordan smirked and then roughly pulled the leash. I fell face down on the bed. He grabbed me like I was a rag doll and lifted me to my feet. He gripped my throat in one hand and squeezed my right breast with the other.

"Listen, bitch. You're not getting out of this until we decide it's over. You can fight back if you wish, but then we'll just hold you down and torture you even more. Or you can accept that we are going to use and abuse for as long as we want and just let yourself enjoy it like you did earlier. Your choice."

He released his grip on me and led me by the leash. Like a broken puppy, I followed him.

We came to a door. Jordan opened it and pushed me into a small washroom. "Clean yourself up, but don't take too long. We're waiting." And he closed the door behind me.

There wasn't much in the room – a sink, a toilet, a stand-up shower, some soap, and a wash cloth. I cleaned up and then cupped my hands to take several gulps of water before leaving the room. I knew Jordan was right. I knew I wasn't getting out of this and I knew begging and protesting was only going to make it worse. I was theirs until they were through with me.

I took a deep breath and walked out of the room. Blinking and squinting, I tried to make out more of the room through my blurred vision. Ryan handed me my glasses. I hesitated but put them on.

I gasped as I fully noticed my surroundings for the first time. The room was large and there were no windows. Random pieces of furniture were spread throughout – some "normal" like the bed and a few chairs and tables and some very odd looking pieces.

I noticed now that the large X-shaped frame had restraints at each point. What I thought was a pummel horse was just that. There were a couple of cages, a few weird-looking benches, and hanging up at various spots around the room were all kinds of tools and toys.

There were riding crops, floggers, paddles, dildos and butt plugs of all sizes, chains, ropes . . . it was too much to take in. I stepped back into the door of the washroom and all three men smiled at me.

Jeremy stepped closer and I began to cry. "Don't you like what you see, Gwen? Isn't this the kind of thing you've always fantasized about? We're going to do so many delicious things to you and you're going to fucking love it."

I looked at the floor – terrified, ashamed, and yes, aroused. I could already feel the wetness between my legs. There were so many nights I lay awake next to my sleeping husband playing out scenarios just like this one in my mind. I never, ever expected any of it to actually happen and now that it was, I was caught between the excitement of enjoying my fantasy and the fear of just how real it all was.

Ryan took the leash in his hand. "Get down on all fours."

I didn't hesitate this time. I just did as I was told. I crawled behind him until he stopped in front of one of the weird-looking benches. Ryan pulled me to my feet and instructed me to kneel on the bench.

I was on all fours with my belly leaning against a bar that propped my ass into the air. They strapped my legs and my arms down. Then Jeremy twisted the collar so the leash was at the back of my neck. He attached it to something above me so that my head was held in place.

Everyone was silent for several minutes. I heard a faint rustling behind me, but I couldn't tell what they were doing until I felt something come down on my ass. I cried out more from the shock than from the pain.

They continued to lightly whip my bottom while Jordan pulled up a chair and sat in front of me. He began playfully swatting at my breasts, first with his hands and then with a riding crop.

All at once, they stopped. They rubbed my ass and tits for a moment and then started again, only this time it wasn't light.

Pain shot through me and I screamed and tried to twist away.

"Keep screaming, Gwen. Scream as loud as you want. No one can hear you," Ryan said as he laughed.

I couldn't help but scream. The pain was too much. Relief washed over me when they stopped, but it didn't last.

They undid my restraints and removed the collar. They carried me to an exam table and forced my legs into stirrups. I was restrained me so tightly

I could barely squirm. Ryan removed my glasses and the room became a blur once more.

"What a pretty pussy you have, Gwen." It was Jordan's voice. He stood between my legs and traced my labia with his fingers. "So soft," he ran his tongue up my slit, "and so sweet." I quivered and clenched hoping this would be the pleasure to follow the pain.

I let out the loudest scream of my life when crop came down on my clit. I tried with every muscle in my body to pull against the restraints, but these men had done such a wonderful job. Jeremy continued to abuse my cunt, stopping every few strokes to flick my clit with the edge of the crop.

By the time he stopped, I felt like there was a fire between my legs.

All three men now stood at the end of the table, their hands pulling and prodding at my pussy lips, slipping fingers in and out of my opening, and squeezing my clit. "Look how nice and red she is now," Jeremy remarked. "I can't wait any longer to ram my cock into her."

With that, they untied me and carried me to the bed, positioning me on all fours. Jeremy knelt behind me, grabbing my hips. Without any warning, he thrust into me. I felt his fingers in my hair and he pulled my head back, one hand still on my hip. He fucked me so fast and so hard, I forgot about the pain. I never wanted him out of me.

Ryan knelt in front him, slapping my face with his hard dick. My mouth was open and I looked up at him. He held himself just out of reach of my tongue. "Tell me what you want, Gwen."

I was done holding back. I needed them to fill me, needed them to ravish me, use me, fuck me, treat me like a whore. "I want you to fuck my mouth. Please, please fuck my mouth. I need your cock inside me!"

"As you wish," and he slammed the entire length of himself down my throat. "It's so great to see you finally accepting your place. You're enjoying this, aren't you Gwen? Is this everything you've wanted?"

I mumbled a "yes" through my cock-stuffed mouth. I wondered, briefly, where Jordan was, but I could barely focus on a thought as Ryan and Jeremy fucked me from each end.

All at once they stopped and I let out a sigh of disappointment.

"No worries, Gwen," I heard Jordan say. "I'm just trying to get in on the action."

They held me up so I was on my knees and Jordan climbed underneath of me. Ryan and Jeremy let go of my arms and without hesitation and impaled myself on Jordan. I felt the familiar cool gel run down my ass as Jeremy gripped my hips one more time. Before I had a chance to protest, Ryan retook his place in my mouth. With as much aggression as Jeremy had with my pussy, he took my ass.

The world disappeared while I fucked all three men at once. Any discomfort I felt at first dissipated quickly as we all got into a rhythm. I never wanted it to end. I could feel each man start to throb and they got closer to climaxing.

Hands worked their way around my entire body, pulling at my breasts, my hips and ass, my hair, stroking my face . . . I had no idea which hands belonged to whom. I couldn't hold back any longer.

I screamed my orgasm into Ryan's crotch as my pussy clenched around Jordan's shaft and I arched my back pushing myself further onto Jeremy.

It wasn't long before I was filled with each man's cum. We all collapsed on the bed, panting and sweating. Ryan stroked my face before gripping my throat, "What do you say, Gwen?"

"Thank you. Thank you for fucking me and making me cum."

Jordan stroked my hair, "Good girl. You understand your place now, don't you? And it's exactly what you've always wanted, isn't it."

"Yes," I panted. "This is everything I ever dreamed of."

I felt myself starting to drift off and in my semi-conscious state I could have sworn I saw another figure in the corner of the room. Too tired to lift my head, I shrugged it off and fell asleep covered in sweat and cum.

I was alone on the bed when I woke. There were no restraints, but I was wearing a blindfold. Someone must have wiped me down because I didn't feel the stickiness around my mouth or between my legs.

I was lying on my belly and about to push myself up when someone gently pushed me back down. His hands softly caressed my back and he kissed my head.

He rolled me onto my back, stroked my face, and then kissed me deeply and passionately. It was all so familiar, but I didn't allow myself to process it until he removed the blindfold.

I gasped as I looked into my husband's eyes.

"K . . . Kyle? But what . . . what . . .?"

He pressed a finger to my lips and I watched the most devilish smile spread across his face.

JoleneX
JoleneX
17 Followers