Gwen's Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LitRiter
LitRiter
114 Followers

She reverently removed the dildo from its box and experimentally twisted the dial. Starting with an almost imperceptible hum, she turned it all the way up, thinking that if she used it on that setting she'd break her teeth. She cranked it down almost all the way, and rubbed a few drops of the lube onto the tip. Feeling ready, she climbed onto her bed and thought of her neighbor. Her body responded to the very thought of him, and Gwen discovered she probably didn't need that lube after all.

Gwen was on her knees, and she reached back and slipped a couple of inches of her vibrating dildo into her cunt, working in circles, imagining Green Eyes fucking her doggie style. Um yeah, he'd know how to work it, Gwen thought as she twisted the softly humming mechanism inside herself. Just the thought of him behind her made her start to come, and she quickly reached beneath her belly with her free hand and frenetically rubbed her fingers into her clit and labia.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah!" she repeated as her orgasm started, the loud cries in her girlish voice echoing. Her cheek was pressed to her bedspread, her eyes closed, and she fucked her cunt roughly with the vibrator and rubbed her clit hard and fast as she came, her hips humping in the air frenziedly. "Mmm baby, oh yeah!" she squealed, the pitch of her girlish voice rising still higher into an urgent whine. She felt her cum coating her pussy, felt a droplet roll down her thigh. The rapid stroking of her clit had started to make little wet sounds.

Gwen let out one last high pitched squeal and came hard on her vibrator, her canal contracting on the humming device and sending renewed sensations through her, making her orgasm reverberate. Her body was not in her control any longer and Gwen surrendered happily, feeling the bliss of her come grab her hard and shake her. She was panting, her orgasm subsiding wonderfully, when her eyes opened slightly.

She was looking back at her ass and legs, both shining with perspiration, and saw the window. It was dark outside, of course, and she could faintly make out the lights on in the apartment next door. Her eyes focused more clearly, and she saw Green Eyes standing in his window, his big, muscular arms crossed over his chest. He was wearing a t-shirt and he was looking right at her and grinning. He is so hot, Gwen thought, and then it finally dawned on her.

She was on her knees with her ass in the air, pointed directly at the window. He'd been able to see everything! He'd seen her plunging the dildo into herself, watched her stroke her clit, seen her come and come! And worse, she thought with panic beginning, he was still watching her body shake and she was smiling at him. Good god! Maybe she could put a sign over her ass that said "Wish you were here"!

Gwen rolled quickly to the edge of her bed and she stood, wobbling slightly, and hurried to the bedroom door, out of Green Eye's line of sight. She glanced back and saw the dildo, still humming away right where he could see it, and she ran back and snatched it up. She paused to look out the window before she hurried back out into the relative safety of her living room. He'd been laughing, but he'd still been there.

She sat on the edge of her old sofa and worried her nail with her teeth. She tried to think about how she'd handle the situation, but the thought of Green Eyes only made the warmth of her orgasm rush again, and she closed her eyes and smiled. Oh shit, she thought as she lay down on the sofa, that was fantastic! She couldn't remember ever coming so hard, and certainly not with anyone else involved. The warmth and remembered sensations made Gwen hug herself tightly, and she drifted into a deep sleep.

*-*-*-*-*

Is this the end? If there is any interest in seeing me continue this story, please let me know. In fact, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

LitRiter
LitRiter
114 Followers
12