Gwen's Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LitRiter
LitRiter
116 Followers

"I think you should leave," Gwen said, her girlish voice quavering. "If I gave you the wrong impression, I'm sorry." She looked like she was about to burst into tears, and Steve decided the best course of action would be to leave and try to salvage things later. He thanked her for dinner and left, hearing three distinct sets of locks close after she shut the door.

* * * * *

Gwen leaned against the door with her back, panting and shaking. What in the hell had just happened? What did she just do? Didn't she want to kiss him? She had been entertaining thoughts of asking him to spend the night since, oh, she'd seen him squatting next to her car. That nice looking and gentle man had kissed her, and it was a damned good kiss, and she'd thrown him out.

Tracing her lower lip with her fingertip, Gwen hurried to the bedroom and stood looking out of her window at the darkened window of Green Eyes. Was she afraid that sleeping with Steve would be like cheating on Green Eyes? How could she cheat on a man when she didn't even know his name?

She realized she was trembling, and Gwen went in and took a very long shower, touching her pussy and trying to coax a bit of relief, but she couldn't do it. Something in her head or her body kept her from doing anything more than slightly elevating her discomfort. She got out and toweled herself dry and climbed into bed.

She wrestled with herself before finally tugging the drawer open and removing her dildo. Gwen leaned over to turn off the lamp on her bed table and saw the light was on in Green Eye's apartment. What's more, Green Eyes stood there, watching her, and he wasn't wearing a shirt. He smiled, and she noticed she was still holding up the dildo for him to see and she flushed pink.

Gwen lay back on her pillow and turned the vibrator to a low level and slipped it beneath the covers and gently rubbed it over her pussy, feeling herself swell and open at its touch. Closing her eyes tightly, she moaned and rubbed the cool plastic across her clitoris and then down between her inner labia. Her finger went to her lip and she turned her head and cried out, opening her eyes to see Green Eyes watching her with a stern expression, his arms crossed over his finely muscled chest.

"What the fuck," Gwen moaned, and she threw back the covers and rose to her knees, facing the window. She was naked, and completely exposed for him to see, and she returned the vibrating dildo to her pussy, running the length of it through her swollen, sensitive lips and shaking from the pleasurable sensations.

Gwen felt her hips writhing as she worked the slightly warmer plastic over her wet flesh, giving herself over to the sensations. When her body demanded it, Gwen pressed the tip to her entrance and slowly inserted it into her warm, wet cunt, working it in circles as she pressed it more deeply inside her. A loud moan escaped her as her excitement grew.

She pulled the humming device from inside her slowly and ran it over her labia and then clit, feeling her body respond, becoming more and more excited, building the sweet agony and storing it like an overcharged battery. She opened her eyes again and watched Green Eyes watching her, a slight smile on his lips.

She kept her eyes open for as long as she could, as her orgasm took her, shaking her and making her scream. As her thighs throbbed and twitched, Gwen threw herself back onto the bed to keep from falling. Gasping and shivering as her orgasm subsided, Gwen rose up and leaned with one hand against her headboard, offering Green Eyes a profile of her on her knees, her breasts hanging loose beneath her.

She reached back and slipped the warm, wet plastic inside her again, thrusting with it and staring at Green Eyes over her arm. She bit down on her lower lip as she imagined it was him behind her, the vibrating mechanism inside her his cock, long and hard. She fucked herself hard with it, imagining he was fucking her hard, tirelessly thrusting his hard cock into her, claiming her, and she came again, even harder.

Her body was coated with perspiration, and Gwen crawled across the bed, and laid her face and chest down on the cool covers. Her ass was high, her pussy displayed to her distant lover. Still reeling from both of her orgasms, sated but wanting to give more to Green Eyes, Gwen reached under her body and stroked her dildo between her labia, shaking as the slick plastic vibrated across too-sensitive flesh.

Gwen pressed it inside her cunt again, aching but wanting to please Green Eyes, and she reached beneath her with her other hand and with her fingers spread her pussy as wide as she could, uncomfortably wide, and ran the dildo deep into her clutching hole, fucking herself as quickly and as hard as she could manage. Her fingers repeatedly slipped from the plastic, more than once feeling it slip from her to the bed before retrieving it and continuing.

Whining, she felt herself nearing another orgasm, and she was afraid. When it took her she dropped flat to the bed, writhing and crying out until it slowly subsided. She looked back at Green Eyes and saw he still smiled at her, and she felt completely happy. She felt like she was glowing.

When she'd regained her breath and then her senses, Gwen was horrified. She had done it again! Put herself on display like a cheap whore, debasing, degrading herself for this handsome stranger! Turning off the vibrator, Gwen shakily got to her knees and crawled from the bed and staggered out of the room.

* * * * *

"Anything?" Steve asked Gabrielle, who was straining to listen to her headphones. She'd taken her feet down and had been concentrating hard for nearly an hour. Finally she sat back and took off the headphones and set them on the table. She punched a few keys and isolated the previous hour of audio.

"I think he's watching porn," Gabrielle said, but Steve could tell by her expression that she didn't think that was really true. "If he is, though, he watches it muted, because there's no audio from it."

"What makes you think it's porn?" Steve asked, puzzled.

Gabrielle picked up her steno pad and read from the snippets she'd written down. "He was completely silent until a little bit ago, and then he said, 'Mmmm, you're back' and 'Don't hide from me.' The following statements were spread out unevenly over the next hour; 'You have lovely tits', 'What a cunt', 'Work it in deeper', 'Orgasm my lovely', 'Yes, spread yourself', and 'That's right shy one, run away.'"

"I don't get it," Steve said. "It doesn't make any sense at all. And this started at what time?"

"About thirty minutes after you got home from your date," Gabrielle said.

Steve thought about his last few minutes with Gwen, wishing with all of his heart that things had gone differently. He was nursing a serious case of blue balls, and he thought about how much he had wanted her, still wanted her. Shaking his head clear of personal thoughts, he instead focused on his target.

"What is it he's watching?" he asked no one.

*-*-*-*-*

If there is any interest in seeing me continue this story, please let me know. In fact, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

LitRiter
LitRiter
116 Followers
12