Gwen's Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LitRiter
LitRiter
113 Followers

Gwen cried out into Frank's mouth as she came softly, her pussy grabbing Frank's fingers, and he whispered, "Stuck up little bitch likes that, huh?" He pulled his slick fingers from her and she moaned with disappointment until she felt Frank moving and the weight of his hard body came to rest on top of her.

Gwen whined as Frank's cock entered her, his body rubbing against her clit as he pressed himself tightly to her. His strong arms encircled her, holding her securely, and his mouth pressed to hers as his hips ground his cock inside her. Gwen couldn't control herself, and her own hips bucked hard against Frank.

She turned her head and in the darkness could see Ronnie, a foot away, sleeping peacefully, and Frank worked his lips and tongue across Gwen's ear and neck.

Gwen leaned up against Frank and reached down, clawing at his hips until her fingertips found purchase on his ass and she pulled him to her, silently urging him more deeply inside her. The feeling of his body, his smell, his throbbing hardness inside her, manly and alive, quickly made Gwen come, and she shook with the power of it, her legs wrapping behind Frank's thighs.

Her orgasm released Gwen and she fell back to the mattress, giving Frank the opportunity to turn his attention to her breasts. His mouth latched immediately to her nipple and he sucked hard, drawing her into his mouth. Gwen couldn't stifle the moan of pleasure, barely quieting it at all.

His cock pounded into her, shaking the bed, and he gasped and said hoarsely, "Fucking little stuck up cunt!" before gasping and grinding hard into her, coming.

Gwen sighed, feeling a satisfied blanket of sensation wash over her body, calming her, comforting her, and making her glow. She felt the rushing of wetness inside her, and she stretched out under Frank's shaking, sweaty body, and then froze.

"Are you wearing a condom?" Gwen whispered loudly, her stomach twisting and turning to ice. Frank laughed in response.

-

Ronnie woke to screaming, the bed shaking wildly. Thinking an earthquake was happening, Ronnie shouted for calm and turned on her bedside lamp. The sight she saw confused her completely. Gwen was on her back, her legs up and spread wide, with Frank on top of her, and his dick was inside her. They were having sex, but Frank was shying back from Gwen, who was shouting and kicking out her feet while she slapped, punched, and clawed at Frank's face and chest.

"Frank?" Ronnie said, trying to come up with any explanation that didn't include her new boyfriend raping her best friend.

"Fucking whore asked for it!" he yelled, "She wanted it!"

Amid her continuing stream of expletives and invective, Gwen cried out, "Motherfucker came in me!"

-

For Frank, it was the best of times and it was the worst of times. He'd spent much of the night fucking and sucking off the rich little hottie he'd lined up as a sugar mama, and then he'd just laid her best friend, whose cunt had been like a slice of Heaven. Then he came, and now he had one fucking puta hitting and clawing at his face, and his sugar mama was on her knees next to him, punching his head and back.

As soon as he'd disengaged from Gwen, Frank crawled away from the bed and the women's assault had stopped. He dressed quickly as he listened to them wailing at each other, and he left with his boots in hand, rather than sit down and listen to anymore of their abuse. As he stepped into the hall outside the bedroom he called back, "I hope I knocked you up, bitch!" and as big and strong as he was, he hurried his step and was out the front door quickly after hearing the explosion of activity behind him.

* * * * *

"I'm so sorry, Gwen!" Ronnie said when she'd pulled up at the curb outside Gwen's duplex.

"You said that already, Ronnie," Gwen said, and she started to cry again. "Look, it's not your fault. We had a good time tonight, and that asshole just went too far."

Ronnie ignored the fact that Gwen didn't seem to have a problem with sleeping with Ronnie's boyfriend, only that he'd come inside her. "But it wouldn't have happened if-" Ronnie began.

Gwen, still crying, interrupted her. "Ronnie! Let it go! I'm not mad at you. I just want to go inside and wash up, okay? I want to go to sleep."

Ronnie put her hand on her friend's bare knee and said, "Call me tomorrow, promise?"

Gwen smiled and nodded, and then got out of Ronnie's car and went inside her apartment. She kicked off her heels and stripped out of her dress and panties quickly, going straight into the bathroom and running a very hot bath. She sat in the tub as it filled, wishing it was so easy, wishing her quick bath could wash away his sperm.

She ran down the checklist in her head. She'd need to stop at the doctor's office on her way home from work to pick up some "Morning After" pills. She'd have to take preventative measures to make sure she didn't get pregnant.

Gwen's head reeled. She thought of Green Eyes, and how much she wanted him. Then she thought of Steve, and how much they wanted each other. Finally, she tried to reconcile the fact that she'd fucked Frank, who she didn't know. She fucked that stranger, or he fucked her (semantics), but she wouldn't sleep with Steve, who she liked. She like-liked him. But she wouldn't sleep with him because she might have a one in a million chance of hooking up with Green Eyes, who might disgust her when she met him in person anyway.

Finishing her bath and wrapping herself in her freshly washed towel, all fluffy, soft, and clean, Gwen went into her bedroom and crawled onto the covers and collapsed there. She glanced at the window and saw only darkness. She imagined his Green Eyes and smiled, and fell immediately to sleep.

* * * * *

Gwen rolled over and squinted at the sunlight blazing in her window. She'd been sleeping on top of the covers, her towel bunched near her feet. She got up and wrapped the towel around herself again, padding to the living room and stepping briefly outside to get her Sunday paper. She poured herself a tall glass of orange juice and brought it and the paper back to her bed and, dropping her towel to the floor, sat cross-legged on her bed, the paper spread out before her.

Gwen took a drink of her juice and was setting the glass on her bed table when she saw Green Eyes in his window, watching her. Gwen smiled and pushed her hair back behind her ear, and then she waved to him in a neighborly manner. They were both very aware that she was naked, and Gwen even felt a thrill at that, but after her smile and wave she turned her attention to the paper.

When she'd finished reading the sections that interested her and had separated out the coupons she wanted to clip, Gwen gathered up the rest of the paper into a pile and she looked out the window. Green Eyes was gone. She felt a pang, having hoped on some level that he'd have been so enchanted by her that he'd stand there and watch her read the newspaper.

Oh well, Gwen thought, climbing from her bed and going to her closet, maybe he's not interested after all. She'd decided on running that morning and was just about to pick out the items she'd wear, when her doorbell rang. Gwen hurried to her living room, on the way coming to a rash decision.

If it's Steve, she thought, I'm inviting him in a I'm going to rock his world. She'd had enough of the games and uncertainty. Gwen liked him, he liked her, and that was enough. She couldn't think of a single reason to delay the inevitable.

She got to the door and pulled it open, striking a pose to best display her body in all of her glory.

*-*-*-*-*

If there is any interest in seeing me continue this story, please let me know. In fact, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

LitRiter
LitRiter
113 Followers