Gwen's Journey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LitRiter
LitRiter
117 Followers

Her long, dark brown hair was gathered on top of her head, held improbably by a pencil pushed through it. Steve watched her lips, smooth and soft, full and plump, and he remembered with sudden clarity how they had looked when stretched around his cock. Unbidden, he felt a powerful stirring in his shorts.

Steve watched the prominent swell of Gabby's breasts rose and fell as she breathed softly, and his eyes moved to her long, incredibly gorgeous legs. She was beautiful, no doubt. Nobody would ever claim otherwise.

He wondered, not for the first time, how such an amazingly beautiful woman had escaped becoming a model or actress and had decided instead to go into law enforcement. He tried to imagine what would drive her into a field where she was frequently hidden away, and dealt with such dangerous people.

This fabulous creature had thrown herself at him. She had forcefully taken his cock into her mouth in an effort to please him. She was smart, funny, well read, and socially informed, and yet she had pursued him for a relationship.

"If you keep staring at me like that, I'm going to jump on you again," Gabrielle said softly. She opened her almond-shaped, sky blue eyes and looked back over her shoulder at him.

"Gabrielle," Steve said, sitting down on the stairs, "with the day I've had, I don't think I'd try to stop you."

"I'm not going for the rebound."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way." Steve let out a forlorn sigh. "I think I'm in love with her, Gabby. I even think she's telling me the truth about everything now, but what kind of FBI agent gets involved romantically with an admitted felon who's on the run, hiding from drug dealers?"

Gabrielle got up and went over to Steve, sitting on the stair next to him. She put her arm over his shoulders and squeezed herself to him. "An ex-FBI agent," she said, and after pausing continued, "who follows his heart."

"Thanks for keeping the store for me," Steve said. "My personal life has made your life hell on this one, and I'm sorry."

"I'd do anything for you, Steve," Gabrielle said, and she laid her head down on his shoulder. They'd never really enjoyed a close proximity like this, and Gabrielle was soaking up the contact with him.

"What's the subject up to?" Steve asked.

"Sleeping. He was pretty pissed off at your girl for running out on him."

"Oh!," she said, sitting up straight. "I forgot to tell you. I boosted the signal and was able to get most of the conversation from the other end of the sat phone connection."

"That's great!" Steve said with a smile, "Great work. What did you get?"

"Only the address of the warehouse and the time of delivery of those AK parts," Gabby said with a tinge of pride.

Steve leaned over and pressed his lips to Gabrielle's and he felt her body melt against him. He kissed her softly, and after only a few moments of enjoying the sensation herself, she began to return it. As they kissed, Steve reached up and pulled the pencil from Gabrielle's hair, causing her silken locks to cascade loosely down her back.

"The recorders are running?" Steve asked between kisses.

When he moved his lips to her neck, Gabrielle moaned, "Yes, all systems are go."

"Come upstairs with me, Gabby."

"You'll regret it-"

"I need you tonight," Steve said, and his hands closed around her firm breasts. Gabrielle responded with a deep moan, and she kissed him again. They stood up and Gabrielle took Steve's hand. He lead her up the stairs and to the bedroom.

Standing together next to the double bed, Steve took Gabrielle into his arms and they kissed, deeply and passionately. Shivering with need for him, Gabrielle ran her hands over his hard chest, her fingers tangling in the soft brown hairs that covered him. While she felt his big hands on her back, Gabby ran her fingers lower, over his ribs and to his hard stomach.

Steve pulled Gabby closer and she wrapped her arms around his waist, his erection pressing against her lower belly through the straining fabric of his boxers. They kissed, their passion growing by the instant, and Gabby tore at her tank top, pulling it off quickly. Steve fumbled with the back of her bra, and Gabrielle unclasped the front closure.

She shrugged off the delicate white bra, her breasts firm and strangely inviting, her light brown nipples drawn up and hard. Steve's hands closed on them, and Gabby closed her eyes and sighed quietly. Steve felt her softness, ran his thumbs around and over the hardness of her nipples, and realized his mouth was hanging open. They held him in hypnotic wonder with their perfection.

Letting Steve lose himself in her breasts, Gabrielle unfastened her shorts and slid them down her hips to drop to her ankles. She stepped out of her shoes and was soon left in only white footsie socks and her cotton bikini briefs.

Eyes filled with wonder and never leaving her breasts, Steve lifted Gabby by her waist and laid her on the bed. He climbed onto the bed next to her, and his mouth closed on her breast, sucking it inside and rubbing across her with the rough flat of his tongue, making her gasp with pleasure. Gabby's hands combed through Steve's hair, and she leaned her head back and closed her eyes, enjoying the sensations.

Steve's mouth moved from one breast to the other while his hands moved over Gabrielle's body, feeling every inch of her soft skin and finally coming to rest with his palm on the mound of her sex. He could feel the heat there and knew that she really wanted him. His cock throbbed, and Steve put his hand into her panties, past her clipped and kept bush, to rest in the open, wet folds of her.

Gabrielle moaned as Steve's hand pressed to her clit, two if his large fingers pushing into her wet hole. She bit the side of her hand and stifled a whine as she came, her entire body electric, tuned to Steve's every touch. It seemed that every time his big fingers pushed into her, her body would react violently, lightning flashes of pleasure making her jump and whine.

"I like that," Steve whispered, apparently completely clueless to the ecstasy he was giving her. Her vaginal muscles and floor sought to crush his fingers into submission as waves and contractions tore at Gabrielle, and Steve thought she was doing it on purpose, to please him, never suspecting she was helpless thrall to her orgasm.

Steve pulled his hand from her and the lightning stopped, allowing Gabby to fall motionless and try to catch her breath while her body buzzed and thrummed with erotic power. She saw Steve pull his boxers off, and Gabrielle slipped off her panties and opened her legs, inviting him to take her and praying with her whole being that he would.

Faster than she'd anticipated, Steve was there, between her legs, and she felt his rock-hard cock press against her, nearly coming again at the mere thought of finally having her idealized lover. He was inside her then, sliding easily into her well lubricated tunnel despite the fact that Gabrielle was reduced to whining as he stretched her around him. She involuntarily clamped on him and another orgasm began.

She wasn't able to hide it away this time, and she shouted with joy and Steve moaned, his cock being milked and massaged inside her. She was so wet that she at times slurped his cock as he pulled it from her. She felt so good, Steve realized that she was the best pussy he'd ever had. Even his beloved Amelia, for whom he would have forsaken all others, couldn't match the pure, visceral pleasures that Gabrielle brought him.

They were only just beginning the first sex of their lives, and Steve pushed into her roughly and thought about how happy he'd be to be with her for the rest of his life. The sensations he felt when he thrust inside her blew all other thoughts and cares from his mind. The world became Gabrielle, and his kingdom was the tight wetness of her pussy. Nothing else mattered.

Gabrielle, for her part, relaxed and surrendered to Steve's hard, rough, thrusting inside her, letting nature guide her and please him. Heaven willing, she would have many chances in the future to show him the things she had learned. On and on he pounded, as Gabrielle tore at her hair and cried out passionately, multi-orgasmic and quickly growing exhausted.

Steve slowed, gazing down affectionately at Gabby, noticing her red face and wild hair. She actually looked like she'd just gone through an extreme workout and Steve was shocked. Realizing how hard he had been pushing her, Steve slowly pulled his cock from her, listening to her whine as he did.

Kissing Gabby tenderly, Steve ran his hand down her hot, damp side, over her hip, and over her to grasp and hold her firm, soft bottom. Her kisses were still passionate, no doubt, but certainly more tired.

"Relax, Gabby," Steve whispered between kisses. "Let's take our time, Baby."

At the word "Baby", Gabby felt energized and began to kiss Steve's chest, kissing a trail down his belly. Like a tamed bear, Steve rolled flat onto his back and moaned when Gabby's delicate fingers wrapped around his slick staff. Placing tender kisses up and down the steely hard member, Gabby's heart soared that she tasted herself and her cum so strongly on him.

Gabrielle took the fat head of Steve's cock between her lips and used her tongue to massage it, running it back in her mouth and rubbing it against her cheek. Her tongue pressed to the shaft, and after a brief pause to press him against her pallet, Steve's cock pushed out against her other cheek, her tongue moving on the other side of his cock. Gabrielle realized she was memorizing his every detail.

One hand firmly stroked the length of him between her lips and his body, her other hand scratching softly at the light hairs on his lower belly. Gabrielle had the sinking impression that this was her one time with Steve. Either he would be so overwhelmed by her lovemaking that he'd fall in love with her too, or they would realize it was all a big mistake and she'd never be allowed to touch him again.

"Jeez, Gabrielle," Steve said, breathless, "you're freakin' incredible!" His balls ached to come, but he resisted. Her every touch was soft, wet heaven, and Steve broke out in a sweat.

Gabrielle pulled her lips away from Steve's gleaming rod and she smiled at him sweetly, holding eye contact when she leaned forward and sucked his balls into her mouth and savored them. She closed her eyes and put her attention to using her tongue on each of his fat, aching balls, not seeing Steve's head collapse back against the pillow.

Gabby fought the urge to take him further, to take his thick, creamy cum in her mouth and savor it. No, she decided, she had a much better use for that precious stuff. Kissing his cock's head deeply in her mouth once more, Gabrielle turned and placed a kiss on Steve's forehead, tasting the salty sweat there. Without another word or any warning, Gabrielle threw her long leg over Steve's waist and moved into position.

Steve lay on his back, with Gabrielle straddling his hips, facing away from him. His big hands nearly encircled her tiny waist, thrilling Gabby with his firm strength. She reached down and grasped his slippery cock as she guided herself down onto him, taking him inside her with a soft moan.

She leaned forward, putting her hands firmly on his hairy, muscular thighs, and she humped her hips, moving him inside her, tears slipping unseen down her cheeks. Her heart burst with joy in time with the waves of pleasure his cock unlocked in her, paradoxically hurting her.

"Mmmm, Gabby," Steve moaned, "you feel so good!" He couldn't imagine having spent years with this incredible woman, only now touching her, making love to her. She had always been there for him, ripe for the taking, and he'd been blind.

"Steve!" Gabrielle cried out, feeling his urgent, uncontrolled thrusting up into her as she rode him. She grunted and moaned passionately as she rode him harder, feeling him getting closer to losing control of himself. Closer to coming.

"Oh god, Gabrielle!" Steve moaned, his big hands slipping from her waist to her hips and crushing her in their powerful grip, holding her steady against his frenetic, bouncing thrusts inside her. "I'm coming, Baby! I'm gonna come!"

"Yes, Darling!" Gabrielle screamed, twisting her hips and feeling her own vaginal floor beginning to contract on him, beginning to come. She whined and moaned her joyous release, her happiest moment yet in her life.

Steve shouted a name as his body exploded with sensation, a full body orgasm shaking him, rocking him to his core. His powerful arms forced Gabrielle down onto his cock with force, even as his cum shot inside her in great gouts. His breathing raspy, Steve writhed under Gabrielle, his muscles feeling torn and his heart pounding frighteningly.

Gabby lay back, panting, her head on Steve's shoulder, her back on him. His sensitive, pulsating cock still lay deep inside Gabrielle, and she reached a hand down and pressed gently on its base to keep it from slipping out too soon. Before even a full minute had passed, however, Steve's slick, shrunken member slipped from her, and Gabby began to shake.

Rolling onto his side, Steve spooned his body around Gabby's and he held her as she shook. The physical reactions of women after orgasm always fascinated him, and he'd never imagined Gabby as one to cry about anything, let alone a really good come. Not that she was crying, he thought, and then again, he wasn't even certain he'd brought her to an orgasm.

Dawn colored the windows of the barren little bedroom while Steve watched, feeling contented. Feeling Gabrielle sleeping soundly in his arms, Steve carefully got up and after tucking his lovely coworker in, he left her, going down to the monitoring station. He put the headphones on and ran a quick scan to make sure that there hadn't been any activity while the monitors were unattended. Finding that all was still silent, Steve sat back in the chair. He had a lot to think about.

-----

When Steve had gone, Gabrielle opened her eyes and saw the dawn's light in the window. Staying still and silent, she waited for a while to make certain she was truly alone, and then began to weep. Her sobs wracked her body and then slowly ebbed. 'You bastard,' Gabby thought, 'if only you'd called out Amelia's name I'd have been fine.' Though he hadn't realized it, at the moment of climax, Steve had called out for Gwen.

*-*-*-*-*

Other than the few public comments, I haven't heard too much about the story so far, so I'll have to assume that you like the direction it is taking. I am influenced by the feedback, and have already altered the tale fundamentally because of it. Please let me know what you think of things so far.

Thanks for reading!

LitRiter
LitRiter
117 Followers
12