Gwen's Journey Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LitRiter
LitRiter
116 Followers

"I told you everything!" Ronnie gasped, knowing the blade was still piercing her tender thigh.

"I know, Whore," Pyotr replied softly. "What I do now is strictly for enjoyment." Ronnie screamed as Pyotr drew the blade down an inch, and blood flowed freely from the razor cut. Lifting the blade up to his face, Pyotr inspected the blood on the tip.

"I give you a choice," he said, looking past the blade into Ronnie's wide, terrified eyes. "You will submit to me now, or I will use my knife to write my name on every part of your body." He paused as she shook her head, tears spilling, and then said, "I warn you, most find my middle name most unpleasant."

"I'll do whatever you want!" Ronnie cried, and Pyotr slowly took off his leather jacket. As he folded it over his arm he smiled at Ronnie.

"I know," he said, and opened his pants. He pulled out his rigid cock, straining and purple, and was slightly disappointed that she didn't cringe back, or shy away. He was rather impressively hung, he knew, but this slut was not impressed after all. Oh well.

Pyotr moved between Ronnie's thighs and he roughly pushed three fingers deep inside her, his thumb over her clit. "Now," he growled, "I have my fun." Pyotr closed his hand, as if to make a fist, and his cock throbbed as Ronnie thrashed, screaming loudly, piercingly. "Yes, much fun."

Yanking his fingers free, Pyotr fell forward and shoved his dick into Ronnie, glad that there was tightness there. He'd begun to fear she would be open and useless, but her cunt was firm and tight. He rammed into her and delighted in her cry of pain. He moved inside her, fucking her forcefully, and when he saw her breasts bouncing and rolling in response, he reached down with one hand and grasped one of them roughly around the middle and squeezed it hard so that it mushroomed over his hand, turning deep red in color.

With his free hand he delivered a shocking slap to her other breast, and as she screamed and grabbed at the agonized tit, he flicked his finger hard against the nearly purple nipple of the captive breast. Feeling her cunt, wet and tight, massaging his ramming cock, Pyotr looked down at the red, swollen face of his prey and knew that some days the job was a real pleasure.

His endurance was legendary in his circles, but Pyotr knew he would need to leave soon, or chance discovery. He slapped Ronnie's face, and then released her captive, heavily bruised breast and slapped it too. He rained stinging slaps across her face, tits, and belly until Ronnie wrapped her head in her arms and whimpered helplessly.

Filled with a heady feeling of absolute power, Pyotr groaned and came inside Ronnie, his spurting cock sending his seed deep inside her. Pyotr didn't worry about pregnancy, since his lovers didn't usually live very long.

He pulled his still throbbing cock from her pussy and turned Ronnie onto her stomach. Without warning or preamble, Pyotr shoved his slick cock into Ronnie's ass, burying it deeply inside her as she froze up and wailed. He thrust into her roughly, repeatedly, until he felt wetness. He smiled, glad that he had completed this task before his flagging cock became useless.

When his soft prick popped free of Ronnie's ass, Pyotr shoved his bloody, shrunken member into his pants. Picking up his blade, Pyotr slashed repeatedly at Ronnie. He wiped the blade on her bedspread and slipped it into the sheath, watching with interest as blood ran down her body and soaked into the bed covers.

Ronnie lay sobbing, looking for all the world as though she had been through the worst tortures anyone had ever been subject to. Taking out his cell phone, Pyotr punched in a long number and waited as it rang through. She had no idea what delights he still had planned for her, he thought as the line connected.

"Sir?" Pyotr said into the cell phone, mindful of possible listeners, "I've spoken with the close associate of your friend, and I do not believe that she is involved as you thought." Pyotr absently poked his finger around Ronnie's gaping sphincter.

"I am glad to hear that you don't think she's involved. Take her to the place and make certain she cannot escape," Sergei ordered. Pyotr sighed, glad that he would be allowed to play with his prey further.

"Would it be acceptable for me to enjoy myself?" Pyotr asked, feeling hopeful but uncertain. With Sergei you never knew exactly where you stood.

"Yes, do as you like. I want my men to enjoy their work, and personally I do not care," Sergei replied, and Pyotr smiled and examined the blood on his finger.

"Is there any reason to finish the task once I get her to the place?" Pyotr asked, afraid that Sergei would want her killed. He had so much more that he wanted to do to this pampered little slut.

Sergei said, "Not yet. No permanent harm, yet." There was a pause, and Sergei added, "And don't forget to leave the note." The call was disconnected, and Pyotr put his phone away. He turned to the quivering body on the bed and felt his cock stir.

"Get clothes on," he ordered, wiping his finger on the bedspread. "You get to live another hour, and we must go." He pulled the folded slip of paper from his pocket and after Ronnie had crawled from the bed he set it atop the largest of the blood stains.

* * * * *

Steve bounded down the stairs and shouted at Gabby, "Is she there again?" Gabby looked up, as she had been intent on documenting the subject's comings and goings while unattended.

"What?" she asked, and then said, "No, Steve. Your precious little felon isn't at Stetsenko's, and frankly I don't care where she is."

"Don't be jealous, Gab-"

"Jealous!" Gabrielle raged, leaping to her feet and facing Steve. "This is your party, Steve, and you messed it up! They raided the arms shipment and as soon as he got word, Stetsenko started running around and meeting people. Now he's home, and I'm trying to put things together."

"The worst part is, Steve, that while all of this important shit was going down, we missed it because I wanted to have sex with the guy who wanted to fuck anything with a cunt, because his lying little felon of a girlfriend fucked the god damned subject!" Gabby paced, fuming, and then turned to face Steve again.

"Do you have any idea what this shit can do to our careers? Have you given any thought at all to how Stetsenko's going to react? Who was the last person with access to his apartment? Who is he going to suspect, Steve?" Gabrielle fell back into her chair.

"Truth is, Steve, I do care about where the mystery girl is, because I personally think that Stetsenko's going to kill her."

Steve fell back and sat down hard on the stairs. Stetsenko, the subject, wanted to kill Gwen? She hadn't answered the door when he'd knocked, and her car was gone too. Maybe she ran, he thought. Maybe she was safe, running away from someone she didn't even know was after her.

"Gabrielle," Steve said, running his hand over his hair, "You're right. Let's get everything we can on-"

"Shush!" Gabby hissed, holding up a finger and concentrating on the voices in her headphones.

"...don't think she's involved. Take her to the place and make certain she cannot escape," the subject's voice was saying. Gabby boosted the gain, but she couldn't make out the words from the other side of the sat phone call.

"Yes, do as you like. I want my men to enjoy their work, and personally I do not care." There was another pause, and the subject said, "Not yet. No permanent harm, yet. And don't forget to leave the note." The call was disconnected.

"Oh my god, Steve," Gabby said, turning to him. "They have her."

* * * * *

Steve ran across the street as fast as he could, leaped over the steps to her porch, and hit Gwen's front door with his shoulder at full speed. The frame splintered, and Steve skidded to a stop, turned, and pushed the door closed, though it would never lock again.

He ran into the kitchen, then carefully scanned Gwen's living room. He moved cautiously down the hall, checking the bathroom and then Gwen's bedroom. He spent a moment staring at the bedspread thrown up over the window, and then ran to check Gwen's basement, which was also empty.

Steve fell into the chair in Gwen's living room and looked around as he tried to catch his breath. "What note?" he whispered.

* * * * *

"Not yet," Sergei said, smiling wickedly. "No permanent harm, yet." Sergei had known Pyotr for a long time, and he knew that the big man liked to play with his prey. At home, so far away, there were many women who had begged to be killed after he'd finished with them. Sergei knew that Pyotr looked upon granting their requests as a mercy. He was about to disconnect the call when he remembered and added, "And don't forget the note."

Sergei hung up and went to the windows. He glanced at his stereo and his jaw tightened. How dare they bug his home?

After he'd gone to the warehouse, where he'd arranged for the tail on Gwen, he'd then returned and had run a "bug sniffer", finding several high quality listening and broadcasting devices, almost certainly government issue. At that moment he had his people working on a way to determine the location of the listening post.

The door burst open on a house across the street, and Sergei watched with growing interest as a bear of a man dressed in casual athletic clothes ran like lightning across the street and over the lawn to crash through his pet's front door. Sergei's eyes narrowed dangerously as they swept back to the house the man had come from, and he thought of the content of his telephone conversation with Pyotr.

"As they say in American films, 'Gotcha!'," Sergei thought triumphantly.

*-*-*-*-*

Thanks everyone who let me know how you like the story so far. Contrary to what's written, I have a great deal of respect for the people who do the work of our government. It is unfortunate that through the actions of a few horny (and fictional) characters, it looks like my opinion of those people is less than complimentary. Thank you for taking the time to read what I've written, and please continue to let me know what you think!

Thanks!

LitRiter
LitRiter
116 Followers
12