Gym Bunny

Story Info
Why does Nicola workout nude at her gym?
6.9k words
4.52
158.9k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Knickers
Knickers
189 Followers

Disclaimer: The following story contains sex scenes and rude words. It's fairly tame, and I'm pretty broad-minded, but the decency laws in most states would require it not be read by persons under 18. Also, if you're offended by adult themes, you should probably leave now.

More importantly, this tale features women presented as sexual objects. There is nothing wrong with this as they are only fictional characters. I urge readers, especially young males, to not regard real women in this way.

This work is © 2004 the author. Permission is granted to freely distribute, provided it is not altered in any way. It may not be posted to any website or included in any archive without the author's permission.

There is no Nicola. All characters are fictitious. The situations are made-up. This is only a fantasy, and any similarity to real persons, events & institutions is pure coincidence.

*****

Rick was staying in LA a couple of weeks on business and asked his buddy Dave if he could use his local gym. But when Rick arrived, he was a little disappointed with the place. It was a real dive, small, kinda run down looking, though obviously in the middle of some much-needed redecorating. The sign over the door, faded and shabby, read "Coach Farley's Gym".

"Maybe I should go someplace else," Rick wondered as he eyed up the gym's grubby interior. "There's a Dickmann's a few blocks from here, I go to one in New York and it's pretty good."

Dave grinned. "Dude, Coach Farley's gym may look a little worn out, but it boasts something you won't find in any of those faceless chains."

They walked through reception, Rick noticing the dust on the floor, the yellowing posters of body-builders, and the cracked and peeling paintwork. An old guy in a grey tracksuit sat behind the front desk reading a Ringside magazine.

"Hey Coach, how's it going?"

"Hiya Dave," the grey-haired man returned his greeting. "Not too bad, now that I can afford to spruce the joint up a bit."

"This is Rick, he's staying in town for a while, be OK if got a guest membership?"

"Sure, sure," the Coach replied. "I got a membership form to sign out."

As Rick scribbled a few details down, Dave asked the Coach in a sotto voice, "So, is Nicola in today?"

The Coach laughed. "Just came in a couple of minutes ago."

Dave could barely contain his excitement. "Come on, let's go!" he hustled his friend.

As Rick followed him into the gym, the first thing that struck him was that no-one seemed to be actually working out. There were a bunch of guys, some of them with free-weights, a couple on the rowing machines, and a few on treadmills. But none of them seemed to be actually doing anything other than staring.

Then Dave nudged him, and he realized what it was they were all staring at.

Seated at one of the weight machines was the most beautiful girl Rick had ever seen. And, to his utter amazement, she was completely naked except for sweatbands on her forehead and wrists, and a pair of Reeboks.

She was tall, lithe and athletic, with a rich, all- over tan (evidently, it wasn't just in the gym she spent time nude!). Her perfect breasts stood out firm and proud, glistening with sweat. Rick's eyes traveled hungrily over her body, watching her arms ripple and flex as she pumped the weights, admiring her flat, toned stomach, and settling at the brunette patch of public hair that rode high just above her pouting pussy lips.

The girl was so engrossed in her exercise program, she didn't notice that Rick, Dave and every other man in the gym was busy leering at her. Even the lucky guy who was spotting her was having trouble concentrating on his job. Rick looked at him enviously, as his hands slid under Nicola's bare arms guiding her in her work- out.

"Jeez!" murmured Rick. "Does the old guy know she's in here buck naked?"

Dave grinned. "Of course he does! Come on."

They jumped onto a spare couple of treadmills to warm up. Rick couldn't keep his eyes off the bare beauty, and it was a lucky coincidence that the machine has been arranged to allow him to watch her while he ran.

In fact, Rick noticed, all the equipment in the gym seems to have been arranged to allow the male spectators to enjoy the view. The walls were lined with mirrors, and no matter where he looked, Rick got a good looked at the sexy nude babe.

After a while, she stood up from the machine. Her whole body was slick with sweat, and her boobs heaved up and down as she puffed from exertion. Her training partner grabbed a towel and began the enviable task of wiping down her bare body.

"Phew!" she cried, wiping licks of sweat off her breasts with both hands. "That was some work-out." Rick detected an unmistakeably sexy Australian huskiness to her voice.

"Who is that chick?" he whispered. But before his pal Dave could answer, she spoke out again, address her congregation of voyeurs.

"I'm gonna hit the sauna," she announced. "Anyone wanna come join me?"

There was a general shout of agreement from the men in the gym. As the naked girl sauntered out of the weights room, the guys fell into step behind her, their tongues hanging out. Dave followed to, with Rick curious as to where all this was heading.

Rick was pretty surprised to discover there was only one steamroom in Coach Farley's Gym, and it was apparently co-ed. Nicola peeled off her sweats and kicked off her shoes before heading in. There was a mad scramble from the guys to get rid of their own clothes and follow her into the sauna.

A little surprised by all of this, Rick took his time. He'd only just joined this gym fifteen minutes ago, and here he was following a gorgeous naked Aussie chick into the steamroom with a whole lot of other men!

Rick and Dave finally entered. At first, all he could see was plumes of steam choking the air. And then the humid mist parted, and Rick once again set eyes upon that heavenly body.

She was lounging on a bench, her head tossed back so that her chestnut-colored mane of hair splayed across the marble tiles, the very picture of sensual repose. She had a towel with her, but it was tossed casually across her shoulder so that it did little to conceal her spectacular nudity.

All the guys were clustered around her, grinning stupidly. They had towels as well, all forming tents over their eager crotches.

"Hey Nicola," Dave greeted her, "I've got someone with me who'd like to meet you."

She raised her head and greeted the boys with an adorable smile.

"Nicola, this is my best buddy Rick from New York City."

"Hi there, Rick," Nicola replied, stretching out an elegant hand. "My mates call me Knickers." Again Rick was intoxicated by her rich Australian accent.

He dumbly returned the handshake, although he'd much rather have his hands on some other part of her delectable anatomy. The whole situation was so surreal, like a sex fantasy come to life.

"Good to meet you," Rick said at last, unable to tear his gaze away from her fantastic pair of tits. Lucky beads of sweat clung her bosom like tiny jewels. Nicola noticed he was giving her breasts more attention than her face and playfully laughed in her melodious voice.

"Yknow," Rick said at last, "in New York it's pretty rare to walk into a gym and see..."

"A beautiful naked girl working out?" Nicola finished his sentence with a naughty smirk. "Well, Ricky, you just sit yourself down next to me, and I'll tell you the whole story."

She patted the seat next to her, and before you could say "nice rack, sweetheart", Rick had made himself comfortable, squeezing himself against Nicola's luscious naked body.

"Well," she began, not minding Rick's hand creeping up her thigh, "it all started like this..."

**********

Coach Farley looked over the latest batch of bills on his desk and let out a sigh. His debts were mounting, and it looked like he was about to lose his livelihood.

It had always been his dream to open his own gym, and he'd done just that back in '53 when he returned from Korea. In its heyday, Coach Farley's Gym had been the best gym in West Hollywood, with membership numbering in the hundreds.

But times were changing. Big business was squeezing out the small-time operators like Coach Farley. Huge chains like Dickmann's were where the young folks liked to go in this day and age. And it was beginning to look like they were winning.

Without warning, the door to the Coach's office swung open. Standing there, smirking an oily smirk, stood the man who was personally making Coach Farley's life a living hell: Winston E. Prickk, manager of seven Dickmann's gyms across LA, and always looking to increase his little fiefdom. Tall, thin, dressed in an immaculate suit, the greasy tick epitomised everything the Coach despised about those big corporations.

"Coach Farley," he murmured. "I see you're taking yet another futile look at your finances."

"Get outta here, prick," the Coach barked. "I ain't finished yet."

"It's pronounced 'Pry-ick'," he sniffed. "And you should treat me better, Coach. I'm the only thing standing between you and financial ruin."

"I told you before and I'm tellin' you again, I ain't selling you my gym and that's final."

Prickk laughed. "Oh you will, Coach, you will. But for your stubbornness I'm lowering my offer to $22,000."

The Coach reared himself up from behind his desk. He might be 67 years old, but he was still in perfect health.

"You get your slimy ass outta my gym right now," he growled, "or I'll show you just why I was a welterweight boxing champ-een back in '57!"

If Prickk was alarmed at this threat he didn't show it. "Mark my words, old man. One day soon, the sign outside this decrepit old gym will read 'Dickmann's', and I'll be the one running it. You don't have any other choice: either you sell up to me, or you'll go bankrupt."

With a heartless chuckle, he turned around and marched out of the Coach's office.

Coach Farley slumped back into his chair. Prickk was right- he didn't have much choice. If he couldn't raise membership by the end of the week, he'd have to sell his beloved gym or end up penniless...

The next day found the Coach sitting in reception, brooding over the membership books. Only five members! And one of them still owed their fees.

What he needed was some way to drum up business, generate some buzz in the neighborhood to get people flocking to his gym again. What he needed was... a promotion gimmick.

But what?

Just then, the door to the women's locker-room opened and out strolled a vision of loveliness. She was damp and wearing nothing but a towel, which she clasped none-too-carefully about her with one hand, showing off her long, lean legs and a generous helping of her tasty cleavage.

It was Nicola, of course. Coach Farley didn't have too many clients at the gym, and the sexy Aussie starlet was unforgettable.

"Sorry to bother you, Coach," she said in her sultry accent, "but the women's shower is out of shampoo again."

"Here ya go," replied the Coach, getting a spare bottle from under the counter and putting it on reception.

"Thanks," said Nicola, reaching for it. As she did so, her towel came loose, unfurling to reveal her wet, nude body. To his delight, the Coach got a brief flash of the best pair of tits he'd ever seen in his.

"Opps!" laughed Nicola as she recovered her towel. "Better cover my boobs!" Tucking it in so that it once more barely covered her chesty charms, Nicola smiled.

"Thanks for the shampoo, Coach!" With a saucy wiggle of that delicious tushie, Nicola disappeared back into the locker-room.

Coach Farley's pulse raced, and he waited for his erection to subside. He was waiting for a while.

Nicola Baron (or 'Knickers') was a would-be starlet who'd recently moved to Hollywood. She oozed sex appeal, and always seemed to dress to show off her fantastic bod. In her line of work she had to look great, and came to the Coach's gym almost every day.

The image of Nicola wet and naked as her towel opened before him was permanently burnt into the Coach's brain. In all his days, he'd never seen a babe as hot as her! And she'd just waltzed into the gym reception practically naked and given him the best show of his life.

The old man's mind was working now. Nicola was just the thing he was looking for. There always seemed to be more men around when she was working out. Nicola was already a member of the gym, all he needed to do was a bit of marketing, to make the most of Nicola's... assets.

But the big question is, would she agree to do it? Would any young woman willing flaunt her nubile body just to save Coach Farley's run-down old gym?

Nicola re-emerged a few minutes later, this time fully dressed in a t-shirt that stretched tight across her bra-less bust and a pair of cut-off Daisy Duke denim shorts.

"Bye, Coach, I'll see you again tomorrow."

"Just a moment, Nicola," the Coach stopped her. She paused at reception, looking at him inquisitively with her baby blue eyes.

"As you mighta guessed, the old gym ain't what it used to be,"

"That's OK, Coach. The place may be a little dusty, and in need of a few splashes of paint, but as long as I can get a good routine in, it's all I need from my local gym. And besides, the guys here are really friendly."

I bet they are, thought the Coach as he stared at her boobs practically bursting out of her top.

"The thing is, Nicola, times are pretty tough right now. If I can't get outta debt, Dickmann's'll buy me out, and the ol' gym'll never be the same again."

"Oh, bugger," Nicola replied, crestfallen.

"I've got a bit of a business proposition for you. Ysee, I was thinking of hiring someone to help drum up membership. I was kinda hoping you could help out."

"Me?" Nicola asked. "What can I do?"

Stroking his chin thoughtfully, the Coach eyed up the gorgeous brunette model. "Well, you'd sort of be the gym's... mascot."

"Hmmmmmm." Nicola wrinkled up her pretty face as she considered it. Coach wrung his hands nervously, waiting for her response.

"I'm sorry Coach, the answer'll have to be no. I'm really busy with things at the moment, I just landed this part in a movie called 'Bikini Bandits'."

Coach Farley's face fell. If he wanted to save his gym, he'd have to think of some other way.

What would he do now?

As if drawn by his misery, the front door of the gym swung open and in sleazed the slimebucket himself, Winston E. Prickk, carrying what looked like a life- sized cardboard cut-out.

"Hello, Coach. Thought I'd save myself some time and pop in now to size up what's sure to become my new gym."

The Coach glared at Prickk, but was so depressed he couldn't bring himself to say something nasty.

"I brought along one of the advertizing cut-outs of our new spokesmodel, see how it looked in this old dump."

Prickk turned the cut-out around. The spokesmodel was a slim, beautiful (if rather small-breasted) woman with a glorious mane of raven-colored hair. She was wearing a sexy blue leotard and seemed to have a look of haughty disdain on her pretty face.

The cut-out had the oddest effect on Nicola. She glared at it, her face turning a deep red.

Prickk smirked at her. "Hey there, toots. I'll be glad when this old fossil is gone and you'll be *my* client." He noticed her glowering at the cut-out. "Like it? Get used to it, baby, cos when I'm here you'll get to look at her every day!"

Clearly angry about something, Nicola turned to Coach Farley with a determined look on her pretty face.

"Coach! I've changed my mind. I will help you save this gym!"

**********

The next day, Nicola showed up ready to perform her duties as the gym's official mascot. She presented herself for inspection to Coach Farley in his office, posing to show off the new set of work-out clothes she'd bought.

"Well, Coach? What do you think?" Nicola asked.

He stroked his chin thoughtfully, critically examining the sexy starlet. Nicola was wearing a hot-pink leotard with a scooped neck right down to her navel, a pair of very short red nylon shorts, and a matching tiny red boob-tube. It was very sexy, and revealed alot of her delicious curves. Nicola's lovely long legs were bare, as well as her arms. The leotard showed off her well-toned stomach and cute belly- button, while the narrow boob-tube scarcely covered her tits, putting Nicola's impressive cleavage on display.

Sure, she was sexy. But was she sexy enough?

"I hope you don't mind me doing this," said the Coach. "I know it's kinda an old fashioned advertizing trick, using a gorgeous babe in very little clothing to promote the gym."

"Oh that's OK," Nicola replied cheerfully. "I do loads of modeling assignments just like this all the time." She giggled. "Believe me, a girl's got to be prepared to show off a little if she really wants to succeed in this business."

The Coach smiled. "We need to get you looking as sexy as possible, to win the kids back from Dickmann's. Hows about we start by losing the shorts?"

"Sure," said Nicola. She slipped her hands into the waistband of her shorts and slipped them down her smooth legs, kicked them to one side. She posed with her hands on her hips. "How's this?"

Coach Farley licked his lips. The leotard clung snugly to Nicola's body, and was especially tight around her crotch. He guessed the starlet had just had one hell of a bikini wax, cos he couldn't see a single hair and that leotard didn't leave much to the imagination down there.

"Turn around," he instructed. Nicola obeyed, giving him a good look at her fabulous ass. The cut of her leotard was even more revealing back there, the two half-moons of her butt-cheeks were completely uncovered.

It was good... for a start.

"What would you like me to do?" Nicola asked.

"For now, just do your routine as normal. But act real friendly with all the guys. Remember, it's your job to let them know they'll have a lot more fun at this gym than any other."

As Nicola strode into the weights room, everyone stopped to stare at her. Nicola had been going to Coach Farley's for a couple of weeks now, and had got more than her fair share of admiring glances, but never had she walked in wearing such a hot outfit that practically put her pussy on display.

The Aussie starlet felt a familiar flush of pleasure tremble through her body. Nicola was fast becoming addicted to exhibitionism, and Hollywood was giving her plenty of opportunity to show herself off. There were only three guys present, a very small audience by her standards, but an audience none the less.

Nicola smiled coquettishly to them. They stared back, leering at her lycra-clad body. She sauntered over to one of the treadmills and climbed on. Gradually, the guys went back to their own routines, but their attention would drift towards the gorgeous starlet.

It was hardly surprising. Nicola worked herself up to a healthy trot, her boobs bouncing up and down. It was certainly a distracting sight, and Nicola was the focus of everybody's attention.

"I should introduce myself," Nicola announced. "I'm Nicola, but my friends call me Knickers. Coach Farley has just hired me."

"Hired you?" asked one of the men (named Dave). "Hired you for what?"

"I'm the gym's mascot."

The two others (Tony and Pete) dropped their weights and gathered round Nicola's treadmill.

"Mascot?"

"Yknow," Nicola explained. "I dress up in sexy little outfits, get my training in every day, and you guys get a nice show."

Three pairs of eyebrows rocketed skyward.

"Plus the Coach wants me to be real 'friendly' to everyone, if you get my drift."

They couldn't believe their ears. Coach Farley had hired eye-candy for the gym?

Nicola stepped down from the treadmill.

"Tony, would you mind spotting me? I want to do some bench presses."

"Sure," he replied enthusiastically.

Nicola spread her legs wide to straddle the bench. The guys let out a collective gasp. Any pretence of modesty her leotard offered vanished, as Nicola laid back on the bench, the narrow crotch of her outfit barely covering Nicola's cunt.

Knickers
Knickers
189 Followers
12