Gym Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kessler
Kessler
251 Followers

I could sense a bit of excitement in her voice as she said, "We have to keep your cock in constant contact with my legs, and in order to do this you can't thrust straight through my legs. You have to try and thrust out and up keeping with the natural curve of your cock. I will try and keep my legs at that same angle moving them in conjunction with your thrusts. I will also be pressing my calves in together by using my hands on the outside of my legs essentially sandwiching them around your cock the whole time you fuck my legs. This will also help in keeping your cock in place as well.

Trish continued in a matter-fact type voice. "It may seem awkward at first but after you feel it you will like it. Trust me if you're into my legs like I think you are then you are going to get off quick."

Trish asked me to pull out for a second. I watched as she positioned herself. She crossed her ankles placing the left ankle on top of the right one. She then told me to spread my knees apart more and to scoot in closer towards her so her feet were able to slide under me. Once in position I looked down at her long pressing calves inches from my rigid cock. Keeping her ankles locked she rotated her feet ever so slightly outward. I was happy to see her shins part open enough to reveal her beautiful full calf muscles pressed together. I smiled and felt the butterflies of excitement flutter in my stomach as my heart began to race.

Trish giggled saying, I can see your mind racing. My legs look like heaven to you don't they?" She ran her fingers inside her pressed calves smiling saying, "That's where you want to put it. Let it ride up and down inside them." She then leaned forward placing a hand on either side of my hips and slowly guided my hips toward her along with the head of my cock to that wonderful spot between her calves. As my cock pressed against her smooth skin and I felt her shins push against my pelvis and the front of her knees against my torso my body shivered with excitement. Trish released my hips and placed her hands on the outside of her calves saying, "Okay start slow until we can get into sync with each other.

Her legs were still coated with sweat, which acted as a natural lubricant as I felt my cock slide smoothly along her skin. Suddenly I felt Trish slightly raise her lower legs as she applied pressure to the outside of her calves. I looked down and was amazed to see my cock completely engulfed between her shapely calves. The sensation was amazing as I felt her calf muscles press and roll all over the length of my cock. My cock was truly being sandwiched by her beautiful calf muscles. Trish leaned forward looking down between her clenched legs and smiled saying, "excellent! It is a perfect fit don't you agree. Remember to thrust slightly upward. I had to lift my legs a little to compensate for you. That's how it works though. I got you completely covered. So how does it feel?"

I was obviously in a state of recovery as I tried to wrap my mind and senses around what I was seeing and feeling. I was in sexual shock having never felt or seen anything so amazing in my life. What she was doing to me was a leg mans dream come true. My body was still shivering with excitement and the look on my face must have been comical as Trish laughed saying, "Judging by your reaction I take it you like the feeling."

I moaned, "Oh yes!"

I was shaking so uncontrollably with excitement I could not get my body under control. Trish threw her head back and laughed saying, "Oh my God if you could see the look on your face and how you're body is losing it. You can start fucking my legs anytime now." I shook and lurched forward but I was still unable to get it under control. The sensation was overwhelming as spasm after spasm continued to rock my body.

Trish giggled, "Oh my God, get it together will you. Don't you dare blow your load this early."

I struggled to calm down but was unable too as my mind race and I could hear my blood rushing through my ears. Trish's voice sounded like an echo in the distance to me.

Trish laughed and said, "Okay never mind I will do it for you all you have to do is hold on." Having said that she began to pump her strong legs up and down moving them slightly forward into my torso.

I grunted and moaned as I felt my trapped cock slide along her slick calf muscles. The added sensation against the sensitive glands under the head of my cock rubbing and sliding against the smooth hot skin of her calves drove me even more crazy as I began to shake all over even more, so much so that I had to place my hands on top of her strong thighs to hold myself upright. I released a long gasp as the glands at the head of my cock rubbed up and down with each heavenly pump of her long legs.

Trish sighed, "Oh yeessss, you are really losing it now. Enjoy it Eric while it lasts. I can jerk your cock like this all night long. My legs will never get tired. Feel my calves pressing against your hard cock." She smiled as I felt her hands push against the outside of her firm calves squeezing my cock even more. I held on for dear life reveling in the pleasure as Trish continued to pump her legs. The strength of her calves could be felt through my cock and into my gut. It was amazing and I was enjoying the sensation.

After a few more strokes I saw a smirk of satisfaction trace across her face as Trish leaned forward looking down at her clenched calves. She raised her head up and winked at me saying, " I knew I felt something hot and moist on my legs. I love feeling your hot precum. It's starting to flow you know."

I looked down and could see it as well. The shiny clear juices pooled up nicely in the gap created between her pressed calves. I moaned at the sight of it.

Trish enjoyed my reaction as she leaned back and cocked her head to one side smiling sweetly. Trish giggled, " I was told by one guy its like being in a tight pussy only better."

Trish continued to jerk my cock expertly between her calves I watched as my shiny precum soaked the inside of her calves and my cock, creating its own lubrication. As her clenched calves pulled on my cock she made sure she jerked me in full measure leaving only the head between her calves. She then brought her legs forward and up keeping with the natural curvature of my cock as I felt it ride up between the inside of her calves completely covered in her tight smooth muscular legs. She picked up the pace and I could feel my balls tapping gently against her shins. I held on for the ride of my life as she was actively engaged now in rocking my world and my cock. I could tell I was spewing precum with every thrust now as the hot moist sensation increased between her calves and each pump of her legs created a smacking sound as my cock slipped between them.

Trish cooed, "I love the sound your cock makes between my calves."

I began to grunt in time to her thrust each time her shins slapped into my pelvis and my balls. Trish surprised me as she stopped and pulled her legs back keeping just the head of my cock between her calves. She then looked up at me smiling and said, "I am going to fuck with your head now."

I felt her calves jostle and vibrate quickly against the head of my cock as she used her hands to move her calves against my swollen cock head. She added to the sensation by pumping her legs up and down in quick short jerks concentrating solely on the head of my cock. The sensation drove me nuts as I threw my body forward across her thighs and locked my arms under her hamstrings. I slid my head off to one side of her thighs and from under her legs was able to see her slender calf muscles being jostled around my cock head. She moved them up and down and back and forth at random. I watched in amazement enjoying the sensation. Enjoying the sight of her beautiful toned calve muscles as they flexed over my cock head. I was able to see more of my precum being milked out as several shiny beads became attached to the back of her right calf and roll down her lower leg to her slender ankle.

It was then I heard Trish say, " How you doing down there? Enjoying the view I bet. You have to be close to cumming cause I can feel you leaking all over my legs."

I gasped and grunt as I felt her increase the pressure all over my cock head. I pushed myself back up regaining some of my composure and resumed my kneeling position in front of her legs. I looked down and was able to see most of my shaft pulled out of her calves with only my head still being worked over.

Trish was enjoying her handiwork as well as she looked on saying, " Oh yah your cock head is feeling nice and hot between my calves. It's doing real good."

I noticed there was a lot more precum now as most of her shins were covered in a wet shiny film. Some had already made its way down to the front of her ankles.

Trish moved her legs forward and it was as if my cock knew instinctively not to poke straight ahead but rather to thrust upward at an angle keeping itself engulfed between her calves. Trish recognized this as well saying, "That's it you got the hang of it now." It was not clear who she was talking to, my cock or me. I looked up at her as she was smiling at me. She rubbed her hands along her legs and said in a mock European accent, " Come to me my darling."

I felt her calves tighten around my cock as she used them to pull me towards her. I scooted along until she stopped pulling on my cock. Her legs were now bent at a ninety degree angle with her feet flat on the ground. She told me to hug her legs and pull them tightly into my chest. I did this and suddenly felt my cock pop out the back of her calves. Having spent all its time between her calves the air on the head of my cock felt almost cool. Trish felt my cock slip out as well and said, "Oh no you don't." I felt her fingers reach from behind her legs and quickly grab the head and force it back in between her calves engulfing my cock completely and pushing it at an upward angle so the head was pointing toward the ceiling. She then crossed her ankles again and I felt the muscles in her calves flex and tighten their grip around my entire cock once again.

Upon feeling this I breathed loudly, "Wheeeew!"

Trish laughed, "Oh yah, your cock isn't going anywhere now. Its time for me to play and time for you to cum hard."

It was from this vantage point I realized just how incredibly long her legs are. I was so impressed I kissed the tops of her knees.

Trish leaned completely forward placing her lips next to my left ear as she whispered wickedly, " I know you won't mind if I play with your nutsies while I jerk you off with my legs."

I breathed heavily, "Please do."

Trish snickered, " You feel so hot right now."

She reached her arms around my hips as I felt her hands enter from behind my thighs.

I felt Trish's fingers groping between my legs as she found my nuts. The sensation of her fingers delving into my tight nut sac from behind as they groped for my nuts took me to another level of excitement. It felt like a bolt of electricity shot through my body as I unconsciously jerked about.

Trish's lips still next to my ear whispered softly, "Oh yes you like the way my fingers feel on your balls. Well I like the way your sac feels, ooops I think I just found one of your nuts…"

I felt her fingers pinch off my right nut and listened to her describe in my ear what she was doing with it.

"…I'm just going to roll it between my thumb and finger and play with it and pull on it the whole time I fuck you with my legs. "

It did not take her long to find my left nut with her other fingers. She had to dig her fingertips up deeper into my nut sac but eventually she found it.

She continued to whisper in my ear seductively, her hot breath yet another excitement enhancer for my over excited brain to handle. " I'm gonna pull on this one also and roll it around between my fingers. I like your nuts; to me they feel like little marbles in a soft sack. Now I have them both and its time to play."

She raised her head up her face inches from mine as she watched my reactions to what she was doing to me. I felt her calf muscles tighten and roll around my cock as she prepared to jerk me. Her fingers held my balls and began to roll them and tug on them as I felt her legs slowly jerk up and down. The sensation was incredible as I closed my eyes concentrating on her fingers in my nut-sack as they gently pulled and jostled my nuts around. Trish increased her leg pumps as well and I knew I was going to cum soon. I pulled her legs into my chest tightly feeling her shins rub up and down against my torso. As she continued to pump her legs by rising up on her toes and back down again. I could feel the strength of her legs through my entire body as they rocked my senses and I knew I could not hold on for much longer. I rested the side of my head on top of her strong thighs feeling the rope-like muscles there move against my cheek with each pump.

Trish leaned down and whispered her hot breath into my ear. "How you doing down there? You can try to hold on but I feel your body slowly breaking down and your cock twitching between my calves like it has a mind of it's own. You know, one of my favorite things is feeling your nuts try to move up inside you right before you cum. Just to let you know I'm not going to let them go. I am going to hold on to them with my fingers the whole time you orgasm between my legs…its gonna make you shake all over. What do you think about that?"

I felt her fingers twist my balls slightly and tug on them emphasizing her point as she continued to pump my cock with her legs. All I could do was groan weakly as my senses were completely engrossed in the pleasure she was giving me.

Trish giggled, "I will take that as an agreeable response." After a few more strong pumps of her calves I heard her say, "How does this feel?"

I jerked my hips back as I felt both my nuts being slowly squeezed between her thumb and index fingers. I groaned loudly saying, "Noooooo!"

Trish laughed and released the pressure gently rolling them about again saying, "Just had to see what you could take…I hope it did not hurt too bad."

That sickly feeling one gets from having his nuts racked began to fill my stomach and Trish's legs did not help as she continued to mercilessly pump them even harder causing her shins to slap into my chest and gut. I groaned with each pounding of her legs as her fingers continued to torment my swollen nuts.

Trish giggled, "You doing okay Eric? It sounds like your enjoying this a lot. I'm going to turn my legs just a tiny bit for you. Your cock head will feel more of my legs this way."

Still resting my head in her lap I felt her legs shift slightly to the side and I could feel the shaft of my cock bend slightly from the pressure but not to the point of being painful. I also could feel the head of my cock slide from the cleft created by her clenching calves and press into the smooth solid muscle of her right calf.

Trish said, "That's it I can feel it poking into my calf now."

Satisfied that my cock was positioned where she liked it she continued her leg pumping.

The Glands at the head of my cock were now extremely sensitive and the added sensation of them now being completely rubbed upon by her tight flexing calf muscle caused a bolt of extreme excitement to shoot through my body causing every muscle to briefly tighten.

My mind was on overload as I tried to comprehend and wrap my thoughts around the sensation that I was feeling the head of my cock sliding into and up and down along the most sexy calf muscle I had ever seen. Trish increased her pressure on my nuts as well as she pulled on them in a milking fashion in conjunction to her leg pumps. The slight sickly feeling returned to my stomach causing me to cough. I closed my eyes trying to concentrate on the pleasure and block out the uncomfortable feeling in my stomach as she lovingly racked my balls with her fingers but not to the point of unbearable pain.

Trish's legs were like pistons on a machine as she picked up the pace even more causing the head and full length of my cock to ride smoothly against inside of her powerful calf. I coughed several more times as she tugged hard on my nuts. I cupped the back of her shapely calves feeling them fill my hands completely as they flexed and relaxed in response to her leg pumps. Feeling their fullness and powerful shape was the final sense of excitement that took me over the edge as I felt the cum inside me begin to stir.

Trish giggled saying, "Oh my gosh! You're drooling all over my thighs. You're not going to have a stroke on me are you? I can feel your pulse beating like crazy through you're cock into my legs."

I lifted my head slightly and noticed a small amount of my saliva on her thigh as well as a thin string of it connecting from my lower lip to her thigh. I groaned put my head back down and squeezed her plump calves in my hands.

Trish laughed, "Its okay, you keep shaking like that for me baby. I like watching and feeling you're body cave in to my touch. Feel my legs in your hands and all on you. I can really feel your cock swelling and moving on my calf. It won't be long now. You're nuts are really hard and you're nut sack is beginning to tighten around my fingertips. I know you want to Cum for me."

Trish knew what she was talking about cause I was right there on the verge. She was really pumping her legs hard and fast as her shins were slapping loudly into my torso and my head was bobbing up and down in her lap.

After a few more powerful pumps Trish spread her thighs slightly open telling me to look down between them. I turned my head face down so that the inside of her thighs covered my ears and I was able to see my cock being squeezed and jerked by her beautiful calves. The sight was amazing and I felt my mind and body go numb. That visual was the final assault on my senses as I felt the initial stages of my orgasm begin to rise. I watched on the down stroke of her legs as the head of my cock prodded into her tight calf. The initial pressure I was feeling from that caused me to quiver as it had no place to go and was forced to slide upward along the muscle adding more excitement as the glands rubbed along the inside of her calf. Because of the slight pressure created by her calves my cock slipped off to the side rubbing the head against the side of her other calf. I watched as the hole at the end of my cock was forced open and kissed her calf leaving a silvery string of precum connecting to it and her sweet calf muscle. Her calves were completely soaked with my precum glistening softly and adding to their wonderful skin tone. Then her legs raised up creating a slight gripping sensation as they pulled on my cock head again causing a rubbing sensation against the sensitive glands located there as her tight calves gripped the ridge surrounding my cock head causing me to slightly jerk with excitement. To my surprise each time that occurred I saw a slight spurt of my cum juice spray out from the hole and sprinkle across her calves.

Immediately I gasped and my breathing increased rapidly. I felt like my heart was going to burst from my chest. A wave of heat rushed through my body and I felt I was going to pass out due to sensory overload. Her undulating pumping calves as they assaulted my cock completely, mesmerized me. I could not take my eyes off them.

Trish said, "Whooohoooo! I can tell by your reaction you like what you are seeing. See all that wetness on my legs that's all from you. You have been spewing that stuff from the very beginning. With every pump I feel those hot drops of precum land on my legs making me so hot. When it comes time for you to blow I guess you can say you have a front row seat to the show."

Kessler
Kessler
251 Followers