Gym Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kessler
Kessler
251 Followers

I moaned, "You're legs are so beautiful." I continued to watch and I could feel myself starting to become light headed and I felt myself becoming queasy.

Suddenly that familiar sharp pain filled my gut as Trish squeezed both my aching nuts between her index finger and thumb saying, "Oh no you don't. Don't you dare pass out on me now!!"

Immediately I jolted back to life my head and vision clearing to the sight of her calves as they continued to assault my cock. The head of my cock now a bulbous swollen purple hue as it pressed firmly into her calf and slid up her leg jerk after jerk.

Trish leaned forward next to my head as I heard her say, "Its time to cum now so I am going to hold on to your nuts and pull them gently down while I squeeeeeze the cum out of you're cock."

To my surprise, as she said the word squeeze, I felt the easy strength of her legs begin to flex as she pressed her calves even more firmly around my cock. Still looking down between her strong and slender yet muscular thighs I was able to witness the incredible sight of her smooth calves as they wrapped around my cock, their magnificent beauty engulfing it completely. I was still able to see the head barely poke out the top of them with each ending pump of her legs. The sight was incredible, as the hole at the end of my cock was forced open by the pulling affect of her calves on the skin surrounding the purple head. It almost appeared as if it was gasping for air between each pump of her calves.

Trish said, "Here we go you are going to like this."

I immediately felt her fingers gently pull down on both my nuts, fully extending them in their sack. The sensation was painless as she took care to apply only enough pressure to hold them between her fingers.

I heard her say, "Now I'm gonna fuck the head of you're cock with my calves." I felt her tug down even harder on my nuts sending a shiver or excitement into my cock just as I felt and watched her calf muscles slide up my cock and engulf the head of my cock completely."

I could see her crossed ankles rotate outward and her long toes curl up. This caused her calf muscles to flex to their fullest capacity as she simultaneously began to pump the head of my cock in very rapid jerks. Witnessing this and feeling her fingers tugging relentlessly on my balls was too much as I could feel my entire body cave in. My muscles ached as I released my body and went limp letting go of trying to hold on. I breathed a heavy sigh saying, "Oh my God I am cumming."

Trish laughed, " I can feel you letting go. I told you my legs are much to strong."

As she had said I could only enjoy the show as I felt the inevitable quickly approaching.

Trish now jerked my cock head by using only her strong calf flexes. She said, "Oh yeessss I can feel it in your cock and balls now. Your nuts are trying to pull up inside you and your cock is twitching like crazy between my calves. Oh yes I love feeling this. Just lay there and let me work it out of you."

She began to flex and roll her calves even faster I was able to barely see the tip of my cock head as she did this. I was amazed to see how it flattened and rolled from side to side between her strong calves. The sensitive glands underneath came in constant contact with her calves and the sight took me over the edge just as I felt her fingers tug and roll my nuts.

I clenched her calf muscles in both my hands and grunted, "Here it cums!!!!"

Trish laughed, "Oh yeeees hold on to my legs and let it cum for me baby!"

The timing could not have been more perfect as I watched Trish's sexy right calf muscle roll over the hole at the end of my cock at the exact moment my cum spewed out. The load was incredibly massive as it splayed across her calf and up the side and onto part of her other calf.

Trish responded as well as she felt it hit her calf, "OH MY! That was a big hot one. Tell me you saw that? It smacked hard into my calf."

I groaned as I felt another one quickly approaching I began a weak attempt of thrusting my hips forward but to know avail as I was too tired and Trish's legs held me firmly in check.

Trish said, "Come on, give me more of that hot white stuff." She pulled down firmer on my nuts and I felt her roll them like marbles in her fingers, causing that twinge of excitement in my cock as I felt it twitch as another orgasm racked my body and brain. Trish's thighs clenched firmly around the sides of my face holding me in complete check.

Her calf flexed and rubbed the sensitive glands, which now felt like they were on fire. I watched the purple head of my cock being covered completely by her right calf just as I grunted loudly releasing my second load. This one was just as big as the first as it smacked heavily into her calf.

Trish responded with a pleasurable cry, "Mmmmmmmmmmm!" I did not have to look to know she was smiling big.

My cum was flowing freely now as smaller spurts began to shoot out all over her calves with each flexing stroke and pull. I watched as she expertly squeezed and rolled my purple cock head between the smooth skin of her shapely taught calf muscles.

Trish moaned contently, "Your nut sac is getting loose but I am going to milk your body dry between my legs." I could feel her fingertips release my nuts and probe deeper into my tired sac wiggling about randomly. She was trying every means of excitement to coax out whatever cum I had left inside me.

I watched as her rolling calves and wiggling fingers milked out thin streams of cum from me. Not as thick as the earlier loads but the milky cum was swept up by her calves. I watched as it slowly streamed down her calves and eventually onto her ankles.


I felt my pulse return to normal as my breathing slowed down and I was able to catch my breath.

Trish said, "Mmmmmm you are flowing nicely now. I can feel you're hot cum sticking to my calves and running down my legs."

I said, "My God your legs are absolutely amazing."

Trish giggled, "I have never felt a load of cum hit so hard. It was so hot!"

I said, "I have never cum so hard and so much in my life. My God most of your legs from the calves down are covered in my cum." I watched as yet more of my cum leaked out onto her already cum soaked calf.

Trish said, "I know and I love feeling it just as much as you love giving it up."

Trish pulled her twirling fingertips from my deflated nut sac and I watched between her legs as she began to caress and rub her cum soaked calves rubbing my spent seed into her calves and lower legs as if it were body lotion.

I groaned weakly as I watched her do this. Trish giggled hearing my reaction saying, "I like doing this." She opened her legs enough to grab my now semi hard cock in her hands and she began to trace the leaking head all along the inside of her calves switching occasionally from one to the other. Her fingers slowly jerked and squeezed the head pressing the tip into her calf muscles.

I pulled my head back from between her thighs and continued to watch her do this. I looked up into her smiling face watching her stare down at my cock as she pressed the head across her left shin and down the side of her leg.

Trish said, "Let me guide you with your cock and you follow it down my leg."

I let her hand guide my hips as she pulled the head of my now dripping cock tracing it down the inside of her leg to her slender ankle. She traced it around her ankle using the head of my cock to smear the drops of cum into her skin. She then traced it across the top of her foot and onto her toes. She pressed the tip of the head in between her toes. By now little to no cum was being produced. She began to jerk and milk the head with her fingers and toes and before long was able to coax out the final drops of my seed spreading them onto her long toes.

I looked up at her to see the look of control and satisfaction mixed with concentration as she worked my cock to a complete state of flaccidness.

She released my cock and I fell back onto the mat. I said, "I feel like a sponge completely wrung dry. I don't think I will be able to cum for a week. You just made my wildest dreams come true and milked me dry on top of it."

Trish crossed her left leg over her right letting her foot dangle over my spent cock and balls. She placed her elbow on her knee resting her chin in the cup of her palm. Smiling down at me she began to gently poke and prod my limp cock, flopping it from side to side with her long big toe.

The sensation was soothing as I smiled and moaned softly. I thought how sexy she looked as she continued to smile at me fondling my cock with her toes while her long legs still glistened with my wet cum.

As if reading my mind Trish said, "See, I told you. Now every time you jerk off you will be thinking about me."

I grinned and closed my eyes as I felt her toe prod gently and then twirl around in my tired nut sac thinking, "She is so right about that."

I jerked up slightly as I felt her toe prod my very sensitive cock head. My reaction elicited a wicked giggle from Trish, "Ooops sorry, I guess I rubbed you raw."

I relaxed as her toe slid back down my shaft prodding the fat vein that ran along the bottom of my shaft. I closed my eyes again thinking, "Man I am gonna be really sore tomorrow and probably the next day."

[End]

-Kessler

Kessler
Kessler
251 Followers