Gym Incentive

Story Info
He gets a new incentive for a 'complete' workout.
1.9k words
4.3
82k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chazzy123
Chazzy123
42 Followers

My quest to get back in shape led me to join my local gym. I grew to love the feel of using the various machines to pump up my muscles and get the burn of a good work out.

It also led to me making a very good friend at the gym, Susan. We must have had similar schedules because we were often there at the same time. She was the bold one and started a conversation with me while waiting for me to finish on the leg press machine.

Soon we were helping each other push ourselves, keeping the boredom away that was the downfall of most exercisers. She was a very attractive woman, about 10 years older than I was, and unfortunately married. But there was an undeniable spark of sexual chemistry between us.

I found myself fantasizing about her while watching her toned body strain under the weight of one machine or another, imagining her body naked while she continued her workout.

I know she caught me looking at her several times with an erection. Her smug smile made me feel like a little kid who got caught stealing cookies.

We spotted each other on free weight workouts. I loved being able to occasionally put my hands on her body as I helped her do her final reps, or if she struggled too much.

And when she did the same for me, I often got hard thinking about her touching me more intimately.

It got so that I was having very complicated erotic dreams about her.

In some she was a sexy earth mother type who fucked me in some outdoor paradise.

In others she was younger and innocent, and I corrupted her, violating her in every one of her openings.

These dreams would wake me in the night, and I would have to stroke myself furiously, spurting hard, to get myself back to sleep.

I flirted with her more overtly, but to my dismay, while she was warm and attentive, she really didn't return my sexual signals. Susan suggested I get in with a trainer in order to push to the next level. She had done that when she started at the gym and loved it. In fact, she offered to speak to the person who trained her.

Susan got back to me the next day saying the trainer had one opening for last thing that evening if I wanted it.

I agreed and asked Susan if she would join us. She laughed and said she wouldn't miss it. I arrived at the gym and waited for the trainer. I watched Susan walk up with a very pretty younger woman and she introduced me to my new trainer!

I admitted to being very surprised at the trainer being a woman, but when Susan asked if it were a problem, I of course said no.

Karen, the trainer got me started with warm ups right away, watching my technique while she and Susan chatted.

We moved on to some of the various machines, I became very aware that Karen didn't hesitate to touch my body often while correcting any 'break in form' while using the machines.

I cursed the fact that I wasn't wearing my jock strap to help harness my slowly hardening cock, and having Susan there watching me the whole time didn't help one bit.

The Abs machine was my undoing. I lay flat on my back, with my skimpy shorts and a prominent lump in the front, straining to push the weight up with my stomach muscles.

Susan was on one side of the machine and Karen was on the other. Both were staring hungrily at my erection.

I could feel all control slipping away. Their eyes burned my skin, but I was covered in goose bumps.

Karen snapped me to attention, barking out "Use your abdominals, not your leg muscles Carl!" She pressed her tiny hand against my stomach, so near my throbbing meat I shuddered. "Susan, we need to double team him, you focus him in his 6 pack while I pull back on his arms." Sarah commanded.

I felt naked and aroused being stretched out by two sexy women, and the head of my throbbing cock pushed against my waistband.

I did another rep, but my focus was shot.

Susan noticed my cock move under the thin cloth. She called over to Karen and asked her to come help, saying she thought I had a serious problem.

"Look at this knot; don't you think it dangerous to exercise like this?" Susan asked Karen.

I looked on horrified at the giggling women as they laid their hands on my tented gym shorts, feeling the length and thickness of my cock pulsating in their grip. Even embarrassed I was powerfully aroused.

Karen thought that a massage might help the situation, and after a quick look around, deftly slid my shorts and boxers down to my knees, letting my boner pop up in their faces.

"So this is what was causing the problem." Susan said. "I have been noticing this for a week, and now we get to the 'root' of the problem."

Karen wrapped her hand around the shaft and gave me a quick stroke or three. It felt too good to stop her, and when Susan started tweaking my nipples I let out a moan and closed my eyes in ecstasy.

I couldn't believe these two sexy women were doing this to me in such a public place.

But the feelings were too intense to resist. Karen called out to the other female trainer who was exercising across the gym, asking her to come over and help her out with a client.

My eyes followed this very hot, dark haired girl, with a killer body, walk across the gym floor, with her eyes getting bigger and bigger as she saw my exposed condition.

Karen was still applying feather touches to my erection as the other trainer stood by them with a huge smile on her face.

"I have a new theory about getting men to be motivated in the gym. I think they all should exercise naked! That way we can see who is really into it and who needs more motivation. Now here we have a prime example of a motivated male. Carl, I want you to give me 10 reps on this machine, and be sure to use your abs, not just your legs OK? And we can all see what muscles you are using, so concentrate!"

Sarah, the other smoldering hot trainer, stood next to me. "I can sure see the wisdom of your plan Karen, and I am anxious to see the rest of his workout," she laughed

I focused and did three reps on the machine, trying to really use my abs. Karen gave me three good strokes of my cock. "You're doing great Carl, give me 7 more."

Her hand felt wonderful on my shaft, and having the other women there just added to the thrill. I snapped off 7 more reps as she stroked each one.

Karen moved to the side and smirked, "Susan! Take over the incentive part of the workout."

Susan's hand movements were different, but just as arousing. She was much more tender and gentle with my cock. She looked me in the eye, and gave me a rueful shrug as she stroked me.

Karen played director again, "Carl, give us another 10 reps! Sarah, you can take over from Susan. Really snap them off!" I strained to complete the set.

Sarah pumped my cock with more vigor than the other two women, giving me 10 hard long strokes.

My cock had gotten completely slippery now as I got closer to orgasm.

I couldn't imagine spurting there on the machine, with other people still nearby, but it didn't look like I had a choice.

The three women were partially blocking the view of my nakedness from the rest of the floor, but I could see two women on the treadmills on the next level looking down on us from above with intense interest.

"Now Carl," Karen said, "We want you to really push this last set. Susan and Sarah will help you push, and I will help you stay focused."

"I DON'T want to be disappointed. If we don't see the results we want, things will go very badly for you. Do you understand me?"

She said all this as she was lightly holding my erection, squeezing it for emphasis. I guess my face showed my shock at her commanding tone.

I also was shocked at the implication that I was to cum right there in the open.

The two women on the treadmills stopped now as they both stood at the rail and watched us. I hoped they didn't have their camera phones with them.

"Okay, Susan, you and Sarah stand on either side of Carl and keep your hands on his chest and his ears."

"His ears?" Susan asked.

"Yes, you can keep track of his pulse as you finger his ears and nipples. I also think it will help him reach his goal. I will help his focus right here," she said, palming my purplish, swollen cock.

"On my count! One!"

I used my abs to lift the weight as Karen tightened her grip and stroked me deeply. Susan was tweaking my nipple as she whispered in my ear how sexy I looked. Then she started sucking on my earlobe. I had never found ears to be erotic, but it was really turning me on more.

"Two" she called out.

I lifted the weight again, but the feeling of lust and desire were overwhelming my focus on the weights. I just needed to cum.

"Three." Sarah and Susan were sucking on my nipples now, and I was losing control rapidly.

"Four! Carl, if you cum before ten, we will just have to reschedule this session again."

Her fist was flashing up and down on my cock. I was only seconds away from spurting!

"Five!" Karen almost shouted.

I groaned and my upper torso tried to lift off the bench. Susan and Sarah were tongue fucking my ears and telling me to cum NOW!

Karen stretched back my foreskin as far as it would go and held it there as the first glob of semen rocketed out the tip of my shaft landing on my own cheek.

My body spasmed again and again, splattering my neck and chest with my thick white seed.

"You sure made a mess of this Carl," Karen said.

"Susan, use your fingers to start cleaning up his mess. Carl, you can just lick Susan's fingers as she cleans you. It IS after all, your mess."

I was still in shock, so the indignity of licking my own cum off my sexy workout partner's fingers was just one more for the books.

Susan leaned over and kissed me on the mouth, flicking up some of the cum with her tongue. I could now see how hard Susan's nipples were under her leotard, and I swear I could smell her pussy juices too. Susan took great delight in making me eat my own cum, and scooped up all the puddles and had me suck her fingers clean.

This little after play started to get me aroused again, but Karen just pulled up my shorts and gave me a hand up off the table.

Karen walked up to me and stood very close. "Go get a shower Carl, you smell! And then come back and we will have to reschedule your workout.

I think we will use a different machine next time. You will have to be spanked for not following directions this time.

And I may just invite some more women to help make sure you obey orders. Let's see, the 9 pm jazzercise class may be just perfect! See you then!"

Chazzy123
Chazzy123
42 Followers