Gym Lad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Millsy
Millsy
146 Followers

"I've got no complaints. Martin's given me a lot of his time, and done it free of charge. I couldn't have asked for better." I assured her.

"Sure you could." Sian retorted. "I love Martin, we go back to when I was little, but his no pain no gain approach is totally neanderthal. Take your warm-up for example."

"What about it?"

"It's so inadequate it might as well be non existent. That' s why you hurt so much - don't deny it, I've watched you and some evenings you look like you aged twenty years overnight. Martin neglects his warm-up routine, he always has, and he's passing his bad habits onto you."

"I did ask him about that." I admitted.

"Don't tell me - warm ups are for wimps, right?"

I grinned. Yep, she had Martin cold on that one. But my thoughts lingered on her confession that she had been watching me. The grin, perhaps, lingered a little longer than it should. "So what would you recommend?"

"It'd be easier to show you. I've got an open slot tomorrow night if you're interested. If you don't mind taking orders from a woman, of course."

"I've worked under women before." I said before I realised how that sounded.

Sian laughed out loud at my gaffe. "I'm sure you have. Bet you loved it, too." She said, her voice still ringing with laughter. "Ten o'clock okay?"

"Don't you close then?" I asked.

"I'm a busy girl. That's my one and only opening this week, right after an aerobics class." She shrugged. "And a warm up won't take long, anyway."

"How much?"

"Forget about it. It'll ease my guilt over letting Martin fuck you up."

I love it when women say the f-word. So long as they aren't using it every other word, that is. Unless that other word is 'me', of course. "I appreciate that." I said and held out my hand to her. She glanced down at it, took it hesitantly, and we shook on the deal. I was surprised at how delicate her grip was - I had expected her to crush my hand the way that a man would. Sian was, it seemed, more feminine than I was giving her credit for and while I lusted over the aesthetic of her carefully sculpted body, I loved the contrasting femininity of her demeanour even more.

I turned up a little before ten the following night, finding bodies - females of all shapes and sizes, to be precise - spilling out of the gym and into the cold, wet, dark street. I folded up my umbrella and waited for an opportunity to squeeze into the warm, dry reception foyer, finding Sian behind the counter and chatting animatedly to a trio of women who had lagged behind the rest of the class. Rupert was throwing a backpack over his shoulders as he came out of the male locker room and cast me an odd glance as he approached.

"Sleep late, dude?" he asked.

"Meeting somebody." I said, sure that I was reddening slightly.

"Ah, one of the fat class." He whispered knowingly, casting a glance over his shoulder at the three women who had hung back. "Nice going, kid. If its the tall one then don't waste your time asking her if she takes it up the ass. Been there, done that, and she wasn't at all happy cuz I didn't actually ask first." He winked at me, then he was gone, chuckling to himself as he put up his hood and disappeared into the rainy night.

Presently the last of the 'fat class', as Rupert had described them, left the gym and I was left alone with Sian as she locked the door. She looked incredible. Her yellow shorts clung to her ass, and her cropped top, zipped at the front to reveal some cleavage, showed a beautifully defined rack of abdominal muscles as she turned to me. I swallowed involuntarily as she smiled, wondering what I was letting myself in for. I felt like a soldier must feel when he knows that he's going into battle against impossible odds. Come into my parlour, said the spider to the fly. So here I was, sweating before the warm-up had even begun as the sexy spider eyed me up and licked her upper lip with the tip of her tongue.

"Right, let's get started." Sian said, clapping her hands together and rubbing them vigorously as she opened the door to the gym and gestured for me to follow. I shrugged off my coat and left it with my umbrella. "We'll start with some basic stretching exercises, limbering up, that kinda thing. Forget what you learned in phys-ed because most of that doesn't work. Just follow my lead and do what I do."

So that's what we did for twenty minutes or so, Sian giving me the basics of static stretching exercises but warning me not to do those before a workout, and instead to do them when I wasn't going to do any body building. She then demonstrated how to do a dynamic warm-up based on the muscle groups that she felt that I should be working on when I was ready to body build. It was a lot to take in, especially when she was doing it right in front of me, sometimes even guiding me through the movements, using her hands to put me into the correct stance and then guiding me through the exercise.

Her hands were everywhere, on my back, thighs, calves, stomach, shoulders, even occasionally on my butt as she 'helped' me through the stances and movement cycles. Her warm, minty breath was in my ear and in my face as she lectured me on the mechanics of the warm-up, her voice a low, throaty caress that was as much of a turn on as her touch was.

After the twenty minutes had passed she turned to showing me what I was doing wrong, starting with sit-ups. "You don't really need to do sit-ups, but I'd best show you how to do them for maximum benefit, because its a good abdominal exercise when you don't have access to weights or crunch equipment. Lie on your back, then lift your torso at the waist until it touches my arm, and then hold it there for five seconds."

I did as she had instructed, sitting up to about a sixty degree angle, my chest hitting her forearm as she knelt beside me and holding there. I thought I was doing quite well, but she just shook her head and said, "No, no, no, you're lifting your knees. Let's do this another way."

She quickly sat across my thighs, straddling me, pinning my legs to the floor with her weight. "Now go." She ordered, and I did a few more crunches before she shook her head again. "You're coming too erect before holding."

Fuck, I was going to be too erect in other ways if she wasn't careful. Not to mention coming. She held a hand out in front of her, and I did a few more sit-ups, holding when my chest touched her hand. She wriggled on my thighs a little to get herself more comfortable and I could feel the heat of her pussy through my jogging pants. "I think you're enjoying this too much." Sian commented.

"Hmmm?" I grunted as I held another five seconds at her fist. She glanced down, her lips crinkling into a smile as she gestured at the bulge at my groin which was indeed beginning to change from a shapeless, coiled up lump to something much more rigid."

"Now you're getting red in the face." She pointed out. "Am I working you too hard or is it getting harder all by itself?" She asked, her voice all sweetness and innocence, but her eyes twinkling mischievously.

"Sorry." I stammered. "Can't help it."

"You've got nothing to be sorry about." She assured me, inching herself up my thighs until her crotch was within inches of mine and leaning forward so that her face was just about where her fist had been. "Its quite flattering." She breathed as I executed another crunch and held it for five seconds, my face almost touching hers.

"Is it me or is this warmup getting hotter?" I asked as I lay down on the floor and prepared for another situp.

"Definitely getting hot." Sian whispered, and this time when I did the next situp I deliberately went a little further, allowing my lips to brush hers before immediately slumping back to the floor.

"Sorry." I exhaled with a sheepish grin, not meaning it at all.

"So you should be. That wasn't anywhere near a five second hold." Sian admonished me. On the next crunch our mouths met again, this time our lips parting and tongues snaked into each others mouths. For five delicious seconds we snogged hungrily, leaning harder into each other until the time was up and I allowed myself to ease back down into the prone position. "I want five more reps, buster. With a ten second hold."

"No problem." I grinned. On the first rep my mouth was practically raped by hers, my tongue sucked on so hard that I thought I was going to lose it. On the second rep her arm snaked around my neck, holding me against her long after the ten seconds had elapsed as she pressed her lips hard against mine. On the next rep she was moaning into my mouth, her hands caressing my nipples through my sweatshirt. On the fourth rep her hands had moved down to my flat belly while I drank her saliva like a man dying of thirst in a distant desert, and the final rep found us clutching at each other desperately, her hard nipples pressed firmly against my chest, her crotch hot and pressing firmly against mine, neither of us wanting to break the kiss until at least a minute had passed.

She wriggled on my lap, grinding her flimsily covered cunt against my formidable erection and moaned softly as the cylindrical form of my meaty shaft nestled comfortably between the engorged lips of her labia, albeit separated by a few thin layers of clothing. For such a short girl she was surprisingly heavy, though not as heavy as some of the women that had sat in my lap. At least this ones ass cheeks didn't droop off the sides of my thighs. I placed my hands on her bare flanks and ran my fingers up and down the bare flesh there.

"Mmmmm, that's nice." Sian murmured as her fingers toyed with my hair. "Do you want to skip the rest of the warm up and get right down to the heavy stuff, or could you stand a little more playtime?"

"I'm in no hurry. What do you have in mind?" I asked, my thumbs hooking under the hem of her cropped top and teasing it up a little to expose more of her tanned flesh.

"How about some more crunches?"

"Well, its a start." I said, leaning forward to press my lips to hers once more. Her hand shot up between us, her fingers pressing against my mouth to prevent me kissing her.

"Not like that." She smiled, then pushed me prone. I felt her climb off me, then she stood over me, her bare feet on either side of my ribs, then she lowered herself into a kneeling position, her knees pressed into my armpits. "Five second hold, okay?"

"Uh-huh." I acknowledged, and raised myself off the floor until my lips found her flat, bare belly. I held myself against her abdomen for the requisite five seconds, then lowered myself back to rest. Sian wriggled above me, repositioning her midriff more appropriately, then told me to have another go.

This time I pressed my mouth against the crotch of her shorts, feeling the heat radiating from her centre of passion into my face. Her hand found my hair again and held my head pressed firmly into her crotch for what felt a little longer than five seconds. I could feel the form of her vagina through the silky shorts that she wore, sensing that there was no underwear beneath them, and when her hand released me I let myself go prone again.

"More." She told me, and this time her left hand pulled the gusset of her shorts to the side to reveal her bare pussy. And bare it was, too. Totally hairless, denuded, shaved and waxed and as bronze as the rest of her perfect body. I gazed up at it, fascinated by the glistening flesh, wondering if it had been oiled or if it was her own arousal dappling the skin with moisture. I closed my eyes as the warmth bathed my chin and cheeks and the scent of her passion assaulted my olfactory senses.

My lips touched Sian's bald pussy, my tongue toying with the folds of her warm, wet pussy lips, her right hand gripping my hair firmly, guiding me to precisely where she wanted me. My own hands found her ass cheeks as my tongue flicked over her sexual core, my fingers sliding inside her shorts to squeeze the firm, hard flesh of her amazing butt.

She pushed me away, gasping, and as I lay prone on the mat she turned a hundred and eighty degrees around, her face almost in my crotch, but she held herself off with her hands, positioning herself on all fours above me, her pussy hovering right over my face. "Another coupla reps." She hissed, pulling the gusset of her shorts aside to expose herself once again.

I did as she asked, my tongue sliding inside her wide spread pussy, my hands grasping her thighs as I worked my tongue into the sweet tasting crevices of her crack. She pushed her ass back at me with each repetition, and in no time at all she was perched firmly on my face, my head still on the foam mat, and her hands were resting on my hips, her hot breath playing against my bulge. I was waiting for her to pull my cock out of my pants and stuff it into her mouth, but Sian didn't seem to be ready for that just yet. She was content to let me do all the work, and to be perfectly honest I didn't mind that in the least. Muff diving has always been my favourite sport. Even more than Formula One racing.

My tongue lashed at her clitoris, my hands keeping her shorts pulled aside so that I could eat her out without hindrance as she writhed on my face. "Fuck, that's good." She moaned. "Ah, yeah, don't stop!"

I redoubled my efforts, one of the fingers that had been keeping her shorts pushed aside pressing threateningly against her tight asshole, another pulling aside her vaginal folds to allow my tongue more room to forage. Then I felt her hands at my crotch, folding themselves around my balls, and she pressed her cunt down harder onto my face, virtually grinding herself into the mat with scant regard that my poor head was in the way.

"Oooh," I heard, then the sounds that she was making became little more than background noise as her ass squished down and onto my face and her firm thighs crushed my ears flat against my skull. I speared my tongue as deep as it would go into her soaking, delicious pussy, my fingers prising her gash apart so that my chin was getting a good wetting too.

I could feel her hard nipples against my chest, her face turned sideways and resting on my abdomen, fingers gripping my thighs fiercely, hooking in like the talons of a bird of prey. I lapped at her distended gash, sweeping my tongue up and down its length, then zeroed in on her clit for a few seconds before circling it once more to restart the cycle anew. All this time Sian moaned, groaned and gasped, humping her slick and slippery sex against my face, then her grip on my thighs tightened further, and I was glad that I was wearing jogging pants instead of shorts because she would have certainly drawn blood otherwise, and her thrusting at my delving tongue became wild, frantic and uncontrolled. "Oh fuck I'm coming!" She cried, and her stomach began to ripple in time with her orgasm.

If you are a guy you'll know what I mean when I say that we come in waves, where the first wave is the most intense, yielding a powerful jet of semen and then it begins to tail off rapidly until a warm glow of aftershocks leaves your cock dribbling its last stores of jizz. With Sian it was almost like that in reverse, where her climax was heralded by the gentle spasming of her stomach muscles, but then it built up rapidly in intensity until her entire abdomen was undulating and she was slamming her crotch onto my tongue at the height of her orgasm, then she abruptly collapsed on top of me, a substantial dead weight pinning me to the mat as her own gentle aftershocks reverberated through her trembling body. I swept my tongue over her virtually awash cunt and she shuddered, twitching uncontrollably, jerking away from even this tender contact, so sensitive had her clit become. I flicked my tongue over her gash again and she squirmed uncomfortably, trying to escape from my tongue, and her face pressed against my hard cock, still hidden in my jogging pants. I tensed my PC muscle, something I believe is called a Kegel exercise, and I thought she might have gotten the message, but then I understood that she was still lost in her own orgasmic afterglow so I left her unmolested and relaxed myself, even though the sit-ups and what had followed had not been in the least taxing.

She slid off me, panting breathlessly on her side before rolling over onto her back, her chest moving up and down rapidly as she gathered her wits about her. I moved up the mat to lie beside her, propping myself up on one elbow as I looked down at her, and deftly unzipped her top, smoothly pulling the zipper down until her constrained breasts forced the garment to separate and her tits, nipples still hard and proudly jutting from the firm tit flesh, to be revealed, the two halves of the top falling away to her sides.

I stroked one of those erect teats with a thumb. Sian moaned softly, her eyes still closed, and her tongue emerged from her mouth to moisten her dry lips. "Fuck, you're pretty darn good at eating pussy." She said, turning her face to mine. "How come you've still got clothes on?" She asked, frowning.

"I was kinda busy." I answered, which brought a weak smile from her thin lips. "We done with the warm up, yet?"

"Not yet, super-tongue." Sian grinned. "And I need you totally naked for the next bit." To encourage me she pushed her shorts down her thighs, maneuvered them past her knees and kicked them away. I followed her lead, quickly divesting myself of all clothing to lie naked beside her, my erection pressed against her thigh. "Get into the push-up position." she instructed me and I eagerly complied, balancing on my hands and toes, my torso about two feet off the ground as I wondered what she had in mind for me next.

Sian wriggled herself underneath me, her head between my arms, and reached down between us, taking a firm hold of my cock and rubbing it around the warm, wet opening to her cunt. For a moment I thought I understood the form the push ups were to take, but then she surprised me by releasing my cock and squirming further beneath me, her face disappearing from view.

I felt her tits rub against my cock, then something totally unexpected happened. Her hands grabbed my hips and pushed. Up. My feet left the floor, the fulcrum of my body putting more weight onto my arms, and I tensed my biceps to hold the position as my toes instinctively sought the safety of solid ground. Something warm, wet and pointed swept over the taut, bulbous head of my prick and it took me a few moments to realise that it was Sian's tongue. I swallowed. So did Sian. The difference being that I had nothing in my mouth.

Slowly she let my weight descend, her lips parting to receive the bulbous end of my rock hard cock. The heat of her mouth engulfed me, exquisitely frying every nerve ending in my throbbing glans. She lowered me further, taking in the first two of my seven inches, then she extended her arms again pushing my meat back out of her incredible mouth. I could hardly believe it but she was giving me a blowjob by bench pressing me. I had never been in such a position before. I wondered if anybody on earth other than Sian's ex-lovers had.

She lowered me again, this time taking half of my length into her mouth, and I groaned at the extreme pleasure of what she was doing to me. I just kept my hands and feet planted on the gym floor, supporting most of my weight while she guided me in and out of her lips by pushing and pulling my hips. She sucked on the in stroke, exhaled on the extraction, and my arms and legs trembled at both the weight they supported and the ecstasy of the experience. It was utterly fantastic, feeling her sucking me off in this unusual manner. The tempo increased, and I began to feel my climax approaching fast. It had been a while since anybody this gorgeous had taken an interest in me sexually and the sheer eroticism of the moment was overwhelming me.

"I'm going to come!" I warned her, but this only made her work harder, her mouth refusing to release my cock as she pumped my bulk up and down, sucking and slurping noisily as she brought me to the brink of an explosive orgasm. I closed my eyes, gritted my teeth, and cried out as my balls contracted, sending the first jet of my juice racing down the length of my cock. Somewhat assisted by gravity the initial pulse of my orgasm flooded into Sian's mouth, and I felt her oral cavern shrink around my cock as she swallowed it down, tightening the constriction further still. I gasped as a second stream of ejaculate exploded out of my cock, and heard Sian moan as she hungrily consumed it as she had the first. She held me motionless above her, the entirety of my glans trapped within her suckling lips as spurt after spurt of long stored semen reserves poured into her mouth. Then, after maybe fifteen seconds and innumerable spasms of my loins, she pushed me off her and I slumped beside her on the exercise mat, thoroughly spent.

Millsy
Millsy
146 Followers