Gym 'Member' Ship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,464 Followers

"You know better than this," I said angrily as I helped her lift the bar the last three inches.

"What?" she said even though she knew what I meant.

"OUT! If you're this bloody stupid I don't want you here anymore. I'm not coming in here some morning and finding you dead under some bar you couldn't lift. Don't you have a brain in your pretty little head? I thought you were an adult...you're supposedly a trained athlete."

She knew I was serious, that this wasn't some petty act. "I'm sorry...I was late...I was supposed to train with friends," she started lamely.

"It's eleven thirty at night...you're the only person in the fucking gym...we have machines you coulda used. Now get out of here before I get really mad," I raged. She got up off the bench with a real hand-dog expression on her face, and without another word started trudging towards the locker room.

"Hey you," I yelled.

"What now?" she asked turning.

"You haven't used any of your free massages, your training sessions."

"I've been busy."

"Use em or lose em sweetie."

"I'm not your sweetie."

"If you're not going to use them why not give them to Didi. She enjoyed the one I gave her."

"She did?"

"Uh huh. Now hurry up, I want to close this place by midnight."

She reappeared from the locker room fifteen minutes later just as I had finished getting ready to close up.

"Night," she mumbled as she threw the used towel into the bin and started through the door.

"Hey, wait up."

"Why?"

"I'm finished here, I'll walk you home."

"I don't need someone to walk"

"Shut up for once Miss Taylor."

We walked a block south from the gym before she turned right and led me into the heart of the student quarter. We hadn't talked for five minutes when she finally said, "I sorry...about the gym...the weights."

"I'm a bully sometimes. I shouldn't have yelled," I apologized.

"You were right."

"Is this the Miss Taylor I know and love," I teased, trying to lighten her mood.

"Yeah right."

"I saw you swim last weekend."

"What? You did?"

"Uh huh. And you weren't bad for a rookie." She had won the 200 and come second in the 400 in a meet that had pitted the University against two of its main rivals.

"They didn't cheat," she started but then added a simple, "thanks," as she slowed and turned towards the door of one of the smaller school dorms, a three story apartment building. "I live here."

"Home safe and sound."

"I guess," she said as she slowly mounted the first of three steps that led to the door, almost as if she was unhappy to have got there so soon.

"Hey you," I said as she was about to disappear.

"What?"

"Don't forget the massages."

"Maybe I won't," she said with a wry smile, a smile that that lit up her face and made me tremble. "They thought it was funny," she added hesitantly when I again started to go.

"Who thought what was funny?"

"My friends...at the pool."

"Ah...my swim."

"Your naked swim," she amended with a grin.

"So, you've forgiven me and are now ready to acknowledge my swimming superiority are you young lady?"

"Hah!" she snorted, a laugh gurgling in her voice.

She's just a young kid I said to myself as I slowly walked towards home.

~~~~~~~

"Hi you," I said into my phone when Jill rang me on the intercom two days later.

"I've got your little friend on the other line. The swimmer," she said with a laugh, having of course heard the story of my naked swim. "She wants to know if you can give her a massage at eleven tonight."

"What, these kids think I work twenty-four seven?" I groused aloud, but secretly elated at the news.

"She said she has classes, swim practice, study hall, it's the only time she can do it. Shall I tell her to get lost?"

"Tonight? Tell her okay, I'll be here til midnight anyway."

"Are you sure? You're not attracted to the little girl are you boss?" she teased.

"Jillllll!"

"This isn't going to be one of those naked massage sessions is it?" she asked laughing.

"Miss Doyle!" I threatened.

"Okay, okay."

~~~~~~~~~

She walked in at quarter to eleven that night, found me sitting at the reception desk. Her cheeks were rosy under the bright winter toque she wore. "Cold out?"

"It's freezing! It's like dropped thirty degrees since noon. You don't mind doing this so late?" she asked as she unzipped her ski jacket.

"No, its fine."

"Should I change or," she started to ask.

"Why don't you grab a quick sauna, then shower off. You can enter the massage room from the girls locker room...did you bring your robe?"

"It's in my locker."

"Okay. I'll see you in ten then."

~~~~~~~

"Where should I go?" Melissa asked after she'd walked into the massage room ten minutes later.

"Maybe the massage table," I answered with a raising of my eyes. I could see she was uneasy as she shuffled slowly towards the waiting bed.

"I knew that," she said as she hopped nervously from foot to foot.

"Are you okay? I just assumed you being a swimmer and all that you must have done this a hundred times."

"Not with a man."

"Oh... Okay listen. Get up on the table in your robe and I'll slip it down your shoulders. Do you have panties on?"

"No."

"Do you want a towel to cover your butt."

"Oh this is stupid," she suddenly said and then undid the belt of her robe and let it fall to the floor. "You're going to see me anyway," she added as she let me watch her for a minute before hopping up on the table and lying on her stomach.

She had one of those bodies that simply takes your breath away. She had wide swimmers shoulders that simply accentuated her tiny waist and flat, muscled stomach. High, round breasts that were surprisingly full for such a small girl. Dark pink aureoles that contrasted beautifully with her pale, translucent skin. Capped by thick, erect crimson nipples. A blood filled blue vein snaked enticingly across her left breast.

At the juncture of her legs a dark triangular stubble grew, so short it hardly masked the door to her sex. The lips of her labia, engorged with blood, spread outward in a flower-like erotic invitation. From the heat of the sauna I wondered, or from her excitement? Her hooded clit just waited to be bared. I yearned to run my tongue along her pink slit.

As she lay face down on the table her bum drew my eyes. Two flawless round, firm spheres protruded upward, bisected perfectly, luring my fingers. My cock twitched urgently in my shorts.

"Relax, I don't hurt," I said when I finally lowered my hands to her upper back and found her trembling and tense.

"That's easy for you to say."

"Didn't Didi tell you I'm an excellent masseur?"

"She said you were too good," she answered as she looked back over her shoulder at me with a tentative smile on her face.

I don't give massages to fat people. Or men. Or people who are old. Or ugly people. Shit, why should I? I'm rich. I only massage beautiful young girls. Period. But it only took me a second to recognize that Miss Taylor had the nicest skin I'd ever touched.

And don't ever believe it if somebody tells you that they had a massage but there was nothing sexual about it. Every single massage between two human beings involves sexual feelings. Even a jaded masseuse who gives twenty professional massages a week can't help but feel sexual stirrings.

And young Miss Taylor, who'd never in her lifetime had had a man touch her so intimately, was clearly both nervous and aroused. I worked her body slowly, kneading, caressing, stretching her in long, deep, slow strokes.

"Your hands are strong," she finally murmured through the towel her cheek was resting on.

"Do you want it softer?" I asked as my two hands ran up and down her hamstrings, the end of each stroke cupping and separating her pert little derriere. I could smell her need wafting up from her pink insides.

"No...it's good, don't stop," she whispered.

"Okay, now turn over," I finally announced with a quick pat on her rump.

She watched my eyes as she slowly turned, watched as my eyes roamed over her ripe body. Her nipples were hard, her vagina open and moist. "You're shaved," I said conversationally as my fingers pushed deeply into her muscled thighs.

"I...we sorta had a bet this summer...my home town swim team," she explained, a blush spreading on her cheeks. "For the big end of summer meet...we all shaved down...it was kinda a joke."

"So you're not planning on going pantyless a la Paris Hilton and showing all your charms to the swimming world?" I asked as my hands moved over her inner thighs.

"I didn't like it. I looked like a little kid," she said nervously, her eyes now carefully watching my fingers as they moved just millimeters from her sex. I continued to slowly massage the young swimmer, my fingers moving relentlessly over her hips and thighs, then back and forth over her flat stomach from her wispy curls almost to her breasts. Her body arched involuntarily upward each time my fingers neared her clitoris, her tiny crimson erection which was bared each time my hands curled outward in their circular caresses.

"Your pecs are nicely developed...do you do a lot of chest presses?" I asked when my hands first cupped, then kneaded her full breasts."

"I have a program...oh gosh," she gasped as my fingers closed on her two nipples and gently pulled them. "Oh sir...I don't think...ohhhhh," she groaned as I squeezed her. I continued for second after second until I finally moved my warm fingers up over her shoulders and then softly onto her face. Two minutes massaging her scalp and I was done.

For seconds she lay still, panting lightly. The thin hair on her groin was soaking wet. I knew she'd orgasmed silently under my hands. I had to fight the urge to push my tongue down between her legs and lick her. She couldn't miss my bulging cock when she finally sat up.

"I guess I better go...it's getting late."

"So? Did mean old Mr. Coursey do okay as a masseur?"

"Maybe Didi was right. About you being too good," she added as pushed herself off the table and stood.

"Go and grab a shower, I gotta get this place closed."

"Okay..I...I'll be just a few minutes," she stammered as she turned to go.

~~~~~~~

"I'll walk you home Miss Taylor," I said when she reappeared five minutes later.

"You don't have to. Do you walk all your members home?"

"Only the "Gold Star' ones," I laughed.

"Suckers like me."

"Actually Mel you're the only 'Gold Star Triple X' member we presently have."

"Youuuu! ...I knew it."

~~~~~~~~

"So when do I give you your first training session?"

"Coach gave me a program, I just follow it."

"Bring it in next time and we'll go over it," I ordered.

"I don't think," she started to protest but then seeing my stern look changed her mind. "Okay. And will I get another massage when we're through working out?"

"If you want."

"Alright, Friday night then."

"Hunh? Don't you have a date or somewhere to go? You university gals are supposed to be out partying and carousing every weekend. Drinking and leading poor college boys astray."

"Yeah right. So are we on?" Seeing my reticence asked, "Do you have a date?"

"Yes."

"Ohhh," she said sadly as we arrived at her door. "Probably a tall blond. Everyone says that's the only type of girl you ever date."

"Who does?"

"Just people."

"I'll cancel."

"What? You don't have to."

"What time will you be arriving Miss Taylor?"

"Is ten okay?"

"I'll see you Friday then," I said, then turned to go.

"Hey," I heard yelled after I'd gone ten paces. "Thanks," she mouthed when I turned.

"Night sweetie," I said with a wry wave.

She didn't correct my use of the word sweetie this time.

~~~~~~~~

Friday night at ten is not a popular time at a gym, most of my clients are out instead trying to finally show off the body they'd been working on all week. So it was very quiet there when my swimmer arrived on Friday night.

"Hi, you're here," she exclaimed gaily, her rosy red cheeks spread wide by a broad, toothy, flashing smile.

"Hi to you."

"I was afraid your blond friend wouldn't let you out tonight," she teased.

"Hah! Now get your pretty, little butt into the locker room and get changed. We got to get this show on the road. She won't wait up for me all night."

"How come?" she asked mischievously as she moved towards the locker room, then added, "I would."

Would you, I wondered as I watched her disappear through the door.

~~~~~~~~

"I'm going to win a medal...a gold...in Beijing," Mel announced five minutes later.

"That's your goal? Serious?" I asked as she sat on a bench facing me. She was wearing a spaghetti strapped tank top above a pair of bright yellow, silk shorts that looked like they'd been painted on. Six inches of skin were bared between the bottom of her top and where her shorts started low on her hips.

"Yes," Mel answered with an elite athlete's grim determination as she passed over her workout book. As she bent I saw that she wasn't wearing a sports bra but instead a pale yellow, lace piece of underwear that was struggling to contain her full, round breasts.

"You got some work to do then. It's going to be hard to even make the team. There's that girl from Santa Clara. And that Jones girl from Florida."

"I'll make it," she said confidently. "How come you know about those two anyway?"

"Research my dear, research. What do you think? I can just see it, 'coursey's college bods', home gym of America's sweetheart and gold medal winner Melissa Taylor. Just think of the money I'll make."

"Maybe I'll get a refund from the greedy gym owner," Mel, obviously still unhappy with my deceit, grumbled.

We teased back and forth for a few seconds more but then got down to work.

It's great to train a serious, top level athlete. Every gym owner, every trainer, lusts after the chance to work with one. You make your bucks training middle age businessmen and their fat, bossy wives; you get your real satisfaction from helping a serious athlete become a champion.

Once the real work starts the bullshit stops. Within ten minutes of working together I knew I could help Melissa, and she was smart enough to recognize I could help her. Two hours later we were both dripping sweat when we finally called it a night. I'd almost been able to completely ignore her firm, perfectly shaped butt and the soft, white breasts that were continually in my eyes. Almost!

"Its late, you don't have to," Mel said in reference to the promised massage. "Your blond is probably eagerly awaiting you."

"She'll have to wait, I like massaging you."

"You do?"

"Yup, now go get ready."

~~~~~~~

Was it possible? Could she have gotten even more beautiful since her last massage? I was hard before she was face down on the table. I wanted to massage her with my tongue.

"How come you didn't go...to the Olympics?" she suddenly asked as my fingers kneaded her. Looking back over her shoulder and seeing the angry look that flashed across my face and feeling my fingers tighten almost painfully on her thigh she started to apologize. "Sorry...it's none of my business. Everyone says I'm nosy."

"I was swimming my best times," I finally started after seconds of silence. "1992," I said remembering, "Three months before the American trials I swam a 100 fly...no one had swam faster that year...shit, I was in my prime...I had my goddam ticket stamped for Barcelona...or so I thought."

"What happened?" Mel whispered.

"A girl fell on top of me...at a frat party," I laughed. For years I hadn't been able to think of that day without wanting to kill someone.

"What?"

"She was halfway down the stairs when she started to tumble. Yours truly tried to catch her. My knee collapsed. The Olympics only come every four years...I'd missed my chance."

"Ohhh Jim...I'm so sorry."

"Well, she was a blond...a big, tall, beautiful girl," I said remembering. "She even visited me after the operation," I laughed.

"You and blonds," Mel groused.

"Stop complaining and turn over," I ordered, finished with her back and dying to get my hands back on her.

I stood at the end of the table and took her left foot in my hands. She watched me silently as I massaged first one foot and calf, then the other. She was open, her pink insides moist and spread, as my fingers moved onto her thighs.

"So, since we're sharing secrets, give," I demanded even as I felt her muscles trembling under my fingers.

"What? I don't have any secrets."

"How come a girl as pretty as you is still a virgin?"

"I never said I was a virgin?" Getting no response from me Mel hurried on, "You know, not every university student has had sex. It's not an admission requirement."

My hands moved over her thighs, stroked upward from her knees to her hips in long deep caresses. I said nothing.

"I was a tomboy...when I was young...then my breasts didn't grow. Gosh, you can see how short I am. When I was a sophomore, even a junior, in high school, I was as flat as a board. No hips. No hair on my..."

"You're beautiful," I said as I fought to stop my fingers from pushing inside her.

"Oh sure, when I finally got tits the boys liked me. Asked me out. But why should I? Besides I was busy... school...swimming...I don't know..." she finished, her voice tailing off sadly.

"Poor Mel."

"Oh, I dated some. The senior prom... and last summer."

"So you've been kissed?" I teased, asking even as my fingers slid up onto her breasts.

"Yessss," she gasped, her nipples straining as her hips arched upward off the table.

"Don't worry," I counseled, "you're young, you've got lots of time."

"Your thing...it was the first one I ever saw," she admitted after a few seconds of silence. "I mean...like in person," she added blushing.

"No wonder you fell off the blocks," I said grinning.

"You like to tease me, don't you?"

"Uh huh," I answered with a smile.

"No boy, no man has ever touched me...like this...it excites me...a lot," she admitted as my hands continued to fondle her.

"I'm almost finished."

"Good."

"Do I have time for a quick shower?" Mel asked three minutes later as she stood naked next to the massage table. She was exuding an odor that screamed out her sexual need.

"Sure...get going."

~~~~~~~

She was standing under the cascading water, the lathered soap streaming down and off her curves when she looked up and saw me. She watched silently as I pulled the tank top over my head, didn't move as I pushed my shorts and underwear down my muscled thighs.

"Would you like someone to wash your back?" I finally asked. Her only answer was to launch herself into my waiting arms.

Our lips smashed hungrily together. Her legs locked around my back as she plastered her wet body against me and hung onto my neck. "I didn't think you were interested," she gasped when our lips finally separated.

Not answering I simply recaptured her mouth. The warm water tumbled over and down and between our interlocked bodies as our tongues fought to fill the others mouth. My cock was suddenly huge, rearing up against the crack in Mel's cute bum.

"What are you doing?" she squealed as I put an arm under her legs and carried her dripping across the locker room, then out the door and through the lobby. "Somebody will see," she protested, giggling, as I pushed the elevator button in the hallway next to my office.

"You live here?" Mel exclaimed wonderingly when I carried her out of the elevator and into my apartment.

"Are you sure?" I asked as I lowered her to her feet next to my bed.

"YES! Hurry," she ordered as the fingers of one of her small hands circled my throbbing sex.

"We don't have to hurry...we have all night...all weekend," I insisted even as she pulled me urgently towards the bed.

"It's so big," she breathed softly between my lips.

scouries
scouries
10,464 Followers