Gym 'Member' Ship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,415 Followers

"I thought you said you'd never seen one before," I said as I cupped her small, firm butt in my hands and pulled her hard against me, crushing her hand and my penis between our bodies.

"I've seen pictures," she said softly as she poked her hard nipples into me.

She fell backwards when her legs hit the edge of the bed, but then, still firmly grasping my penis, pulled me after her. My left hand immediately rushed to her breast and cupped her, then, after running my tongue from her ear down across her cheek and neck, my teeth found her nipple. Biting down lightly I stretched the hard nub until she groaned out a plea of need, "Ohhhhh yesssss."

My fingers slowly slid down her stomach and onto her lightly haired mound as my lips moved to her other straining, pink nipple. Spreading her with my fingers I quickly bared her small clitoric erection and then gently manipulated its moist hardness.

"Nooooo," Mel gasped, her fingers tightening almost painfully in a vise- like grip on my long shaft, as my tongue licked its way downward from her breasts. Her body shivered, arching upward as my lips found her sex.

"Please...please Jimmy," Mel begged as she grabbed my hair and tried to pull my head from her pussy. I finally sat up, and then kneeling between her spread thighs and taking my cock in hand, slowly ran its thick bulb-like head along her moist slit.

"Oh God, I'm afraid," she moaned softly as I pushed the pre-cum dripping cockhead to her gate.

"I'll be gentle," I promised as my penis slowly levered open her pussy.

"No, don't...I want to feel...all of you...a man," she begged as her eyes momentarily left my penis and captured mine.

With her vagina now stretched wide, I forced more of myself inside until I felt my cock butt up against the thin skin barrier that proclaimed her virginity. Gently I moved a finger over her clit until I felt her start to spasm moistly under me, then thrust forward, crashing through her dam and smashing deep into her depths.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh...oh Jimmmmmmmy," her cry of pain echoed throughout the room as her warm virgin blood coated my penetrating spear.

I took a second deeper stroke into her tight, yet slippery insides.

"It hurt," Mel groaned as I split her again, but her protest was belied as she locked her ankles behind my back and lifted her hips to meet my next even deeper thrust. "Is it all in?" she moaned, trying to see how much of me was still left outside.

And then I was fully buried, my fat inches somehow just fitting into her stretched, molten cave.

We started to move! Fucking. Making love. Two were one, in a dance as old as mankind. Faster and deeper until my cum bubbled explosively up my throbbing shaft and flooded out into Mel's spasm-ing sleeve.

"I love you," she panted.

"You're not getting a discount on the membership," I answered, grinning...in love.

"I'm going to demand Triple XXX Gold Star treatment then...all year," she promised, then bit my lip gently.

"Little girl like you? I'll have you tired out in a week," I said as I slowly started to move my still hard cock inside her.

"You're an old man," she scoffed as she somehow tightened her pussy around my thrusting thickness. We were slower the second time, our bodies arching together in a natural synchronicity that would have made Champion ballroom dancers jealous. Her orgasm came in waves, wet, slippery waves that welcomed my thrusting, spurting penis deep into her womb.

"Don't, leave it in," she cried as my softening penis slowly slid from her center. "Please," she pled as her hand slid down our bodies and grasped my sticky length. I could see my seed trickling down her muscular thighs.

She twisted her body as she moved her head downwards, slowly downwards...licking as she went. And when her lips moistly surrounded my cocks bulbous head my body shuddered in a surrender that I knew would last as long as I lived.

This funny, opinionated, crazy, short, beautiful teenager had made me her slave. Her eyes found mine as her head bobbed up and down my cock, the twinkle in them clearly saying, 'you're not going to easily get away from me'.

"I love you," she said again after I'd filled her mouth with my warm, white sauce.

We made love a third time. A hard, driving fuck between two strong athletes. A sexual union that ended with her legs draped over my shoulders as I splashed my seed deep inside her.

We finally fell asleep entwined, our sticky bodies glued together in love.

~~~~~~

"Hi."

"Hi to you," I answered, awoken the next morning by the weight sitting atop me.

"I thought you'd never wake."

Melissa Taylor, watching me intently, was straddling my thighs, my half hard cock in one of her small hands. When she bent over to give me a kiss I felt, first her pointed nipples, then her warm, firm breasts caress my chest. My cock surged in her hands.

"Finally!" she whispered as she lifted her hips and then guided my penis perfectly as she lowered herself over him.

"Am I going to wake up to this every morning?" I asked as she started to move up and down on top of me.

"Every morning? What about all my other boyfriends?"

"Huh!" I laughed, then in a second I had her turned and on her back and then fucked her until her cries of surrender were echoing throughout the apartment. "I love you," I promised as my cum bucked urgently up the length of my shaft and spurted inside her. And I knew I did.

"Now, if only you'd dye your hair blond," I teased as we lay panting side by side minutes later.

"Hahhh, dumb blonds!" she sneered, then leapt smiling on top of me. We hardly left the bed for the following forty-eight hours.

~~~~~~

We moved in her stuff Monday afternoon. Mel studied and trained sixteen hours a day all fall. Then made love to me every night.

At Thanksgiving I met her family. Over Christmas she met mine. Neither family wholly approved.

"You're living with this guy?" her dad the CEO had asked incredulously.

"I'm not sure she's your type honey," my mom had cautioned.

Mel trained and raced all spring and summer. I didn't leave her side. We went to the Pan-American Games in Rio. Miss Taylor won a silver medal, edged out at the wall by her American teammate. "I'll kick her ass next year," Mel promised that night as we made passionate love on our hotel balconey high above Ipanema beach. It was a hard, urgent fucking that expressed her anger perfectly.

She grew back a thick, jet black pubic fur.

And we made love. Endlessly!

"He's in love," I heard time and again. Sometimes pityingly. Often jealously. I was. We were.

Melissa Taylor made the American Olympic team in a pool in Omaha, Nebraska at the American team trials on June 30th, 2008. We were on our way to Beijing.

~~~~~~

August 17th 2008, Beijing, China

Of course all of you have seen the pictures...shit; even in staid, old, conservative America there aren't many people who can say they haven't seen them.

A three level, red podium on the pool deck. The blue water of the pool is shimmering as a thousand flashbulbs go off. A short, beautiful, dark haired, milky white skinned American girl is standing between two scowling, tall blonds decked out in green and yellow Aussie sweats. One Aussie has just had a silver medal slipped around her neck, the other a bronze.

But the beaming girl in the middle, after being presented with flowers by the President of the World Swimming Federation, and then a gold medal by the Premier of China, ignores the Aussies as she stands with arms victorious in the air.

And then, just as the first notes of the Star Spangled Banner ring out into the Chinese night, Melissa Taylor, for of course it's her on the top step of the podium, slips the two straps of her racing suit off her shoulders and then quickly peels the suit from her body as Old Glory slowly rises above the sea of watching fans.

As pandemonium breaks out, as the arena explodes in the lights of the flashes, as the two dignitaries stare awestruck at Mel, she looks across the pool and locks eyes with me, a smug 'I got you' evident in every feature.

When the last note of our national anthem ended Mel flew naked from the podium and raced towards me, her eyes never leaving mine even when she launched herself into my waiting arms.

~~~~~

"I won," she whispered in my ear. I could feel the gold medal against my chest, felt her tears of joy on my neck.

"Of course you did."

"I love you."

"Is that why you sang the anthem naked?"

"Can we make some little swimmers now?" she asked as she locked her legs around my back.

THE END

There is no better exercise than swimming. Young or old, man or woman, straight or not, black or white, Christian or Bhuddist, tall or short... just do it! In a pool or lake or stream or ocean. It's fun and it has also been statistically proven to improve your sex life by 41.63% on average.

I also ask you to please VOTE and let me know how you enjoyed my story. The only way a Literotica author knows if he or she has succeeded is by the feedback you send. And as an added inducement, voting on a Literoica story has also been proven to enhance your next seven orgasms by a significant, measurable amount....

I'd also love to hear your comments (below or by e-mail).

If you liked this tale you might also like the other two Mature Category stories I've posted -- "Punked Off" and "Rose, My Italian Gardener".

Thanks for reading me, Jim

scouries
scouries
10,415 Followers