Gym Membership Ch. 01

Story Info
A personal trainer gets a little too hands on.
9.8k words
4.1
123.3k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a collaborative work by both Crystal_Clear1000 and Kircanos. This story contains many scenes of Non Consensual sex.

If you are under 18 years of age do not read this.

If you are 18 or older feel free to read it, I hope you enjoy.

I know we have both enjoyed writing it. More chapters will come as I can get them ready for posting.

Feel free to rate the story and leave feedback. I love to hear what you all enjoy best.

*

Scott walked to the front of the gym after he heard his name being paged, he wore a pair of blue shorts and a white polo shirt both of them hung loose around his 5'9" frame. He was thin and lean, he looked more like a runner but he preferred to lift weights. His tan skin indicated that he liked to be outside, more than a gym rat. He had gotten a call from Doctor Bradley that he was sending over one of his patients. He saw her standing at the front of the gym, his dark brown eyes met hers and he gave her a soft smile, "Hi I'm Scott," he said extending his hand to her and giving it a firm shake. He looked down at the receptionist who was holding out a clip board for him and he took it, "well lets go in one of the offices and talk," he said indicating for her to walk down the hallway.

Crystal had seen the man coming toward the front desk where she stood. When he extended his hand, and told her his name, she extended the same courtesy. "I'm Crystal, nice to meet you." He had a no nonsense look about him and Crystal's gut did a flip-flop at thinking how difficult this gym thing might turn out to be. 'Well in for a penny, in for a pound,' she thought as she turned and fell in just behind Scott as they walked down the hallway to an office. She shifted her gym bag to her right hand and used her left hand to push back a couple of loose blonde strands of her shoulder length hair that had fallen from her ponytail.

They walked down a hallway and into a small office, Scott let Crystal walk in first and then he closed the door behind them. There were two chairs on the close side of a desk and one chair behind; the back of the wall was lined with cabinets. He offered her one of the seats on the near side of the desk; he walked around to the other side and sat down. He looked up at her and smiled a polite smile, she was a very attractive woman despite the extra weight she was carrying and he had a soft spot for blonds.

"So you want to get in shape." He said leaning back in his chair, "It's not going to be easy, and there's no magic pill." His face took on a serious look "it's going to be a lot of hard work and sweat." He pulled out two sheets of paper from one of the desk drawers and slid one over to her. "This is a gym membership contract," he said going over it and giving her the standard membership rundown.

He paused then set the other paper down next to it "And this is my contract." He said leaning forward. "This says that you're going to be mine, you're going to allow me to mold you." He looked up at her, his eyes holding her gaze. "You will eat what I tell you to, when I tell you to. You will be here when I tell you to, and you will do what I tell you to." He said his eyes not blinking. "If you disobey me I will work you harder, run you longer," he paused and gave her a sly smile, "and if necessary spank you." He said with a chuckle. "So don't sign it unless you plan to follow through." He slid a pen over to her. He watched her as she looked at the contracts, he had always enjoyed a woman with curves and he hoped that he would have the chance to work with her.

She looked over at him after he'd made his spiel and waited for him to laugh or something. "Your own, personal contract? You must be joking right?" She waited for a sign that he was. When one didn't come she switched gears. "Look I'm sure you're a great instructor here and for that reason I'm signing the Gym membership, but there is no way I'm signing some contract that says you get to tell me what to do and...and spank me." With that she signed her name on the dotted line of the gym membership and set the pen down. Her body shape was like that of essentially an hourglass. She had a bit extra around the thighs and tummy. Her bra size, Scott judged, was about a 38 C. "I brought my gym bag with me today, if you're ready to start."

Scott smiled and took the gym membership form from her. "That's fine, then you're free to use the gym as you like." He said standing up. "I'll be happy to give you the tour and then turn you loose." He filed the paper away. "But I'm not going to waste my time training you if you're not willing to commit to me." He stood up and stretched, then looked down at her again. "What good is it if we work hard here and then you go home at night and stuff your face with ice cream and fried food?" He asked with a shrug. "It will only frustrate both of us so why waste any ones time." He sat back down. "If you want to play gym, I'll show you where to get changed and you can come for a few weeks and then quit like everyone else that comes through here and won't commit." He reached out and picked up the pen she had put down. "But if you're serious about getting healthy," he said his dark brown eyes holding hers, "you'll sign this." He reached across the table and put the pen in back in her hand.

Scott's smile was unnerving to say the least. Crystal looked at the contract and then again at him. "I'm serious about getting in shape and I don't go stuff my face with ice cream and fried foods. I'm here because I want to be, and I need that extra push, and while some of this contract would seem beneficial to my purpose...I can't sign that kind of document. That's like selling my soul to the devil. Not that I'm saying you're the devil mind you I just...can't we work out a different deal where I promise to do my best?" Scott did not say a word, just continued to hold her gaze. Then after a few seconds he pushed the contract a little closer in her direction.

Crystal knew she could just leave, knew she could request another instructor, but somehow she got the feeling Scott was one of the best at what he did here. She wanted to run screaming out of the room. The Gym membership was good for one full year, so worst case scenario if this whole thing turned out bad it was only one year of her life. 'Right?' She thought to herself. With great trepidation she leaned forward and signed the document.

Scott watched as she signed the paper, as soon as the pen had finished writing he pulled the paper from her and slid it into another folder, excited at the prospect of having a new trainee. "Good I'm glad to see that you can make a commitment," he said as he reached into the desk drawer and pulled out a notepad, "and I've never had to spank anyone...yet." He said with a chuckle. He slid the blue notebook over to her. "Here is your food journal. I want you to write down everything that you eat in here and at what time you're eating it." He watched as her eyes dropped to the book in front of her, he couldn't quite tell what she was thinking by the look in her eyes.

'Food Journal...great,' Crystal thought to herself sarcastically as she looked down at the notebook and took hold of it. Now that the contract was signed she had a sinking feeling, like she'd done something rash without thinking. Especially when she thought about just how fast Scott had slipped that contract away from her once she'd signed. She didn't recall him being anywhere near as fast with taking the gym membership form from her.

He stood up and walked over to the door. "Well let's go for the tour, you'll change, and then we'll work up a body composition on you." He opened the door for her and watched as she got up from her seat. She grabbed her gym bag and went to the door and when he gestured for her to exit first, she did so. 'This is going to be a lot of fun.' He thought as he watched her walk past him out into the hallway.

They walked back out to the entrance of the gym and he led her past the receptionist and into a large open area, there were lots of machines here with a handful of people working out on them. "Here is the main exercise room." He waved his hand as they continued to walk past it and down the hall. "Here are the racquetball courts." He said pointing at some of the doors. They took a right and headed to another door, the smell of chlorine hung thick in the air, he pushed open a door out onto a tiled floor. They walked out onto the deck of a large swimming pool; most of it was roped off to create lanes. "And here is the pool, and the hot tub." He said pointing to a raised part of the platform.

Crystal took it all in as Scott lead her from room to room. 'Seems like a very nice gym.' She thought to herself. It was a pretty quick tour, but it served its purpose. The pool was nice sized and it was great to know they had a hot tub. It would be a fantastic place to finish after a hard work out.

"Do you swim?" He asked, pulling her back out of her thoughts.

"What? Oh, yes." She said answering his question. Her eyes were lingering on the hot tub as she answered. He turned and led her back out of the door they had just come in, he walked further down the hall where two doors had the words 'Men's' and 'Women's' stenciled on them. He pointed to a set of stairs. "Up the stairs is a track and basketball court and here are the locker rooms." He gestured to the two doors beside them. "Go change and meet me back here and then we'll do the body composition test." He said while looking at her and giving her a warm smile.

He watched as she turned and headed into the locker room, his eyes drifting over her figure. She returned the polite smile and turned to go inside. "I'll be back out in a couple of minutes." She said as she was walked through the door to the women's locker room that he had indicated. As she rounded the corner she could have sworn she had caught Scott's gaze drifting over her body. 'I must be imagining things.' She thought to herself.

It took her almost no time at all to get ready since she'd come to the gym with the intention to get started anyway. She removed her bulky top sweatshirt and stuffed it in the locker behind her bag and closed the locker with a combination lock she had brought with her. Then she took a quick glance in the mirror and made a small adjustment to her ponytail, which had lost one or two strands on one side. She carried her water bottle with her as she headed back out. She wore a pair of long blue workout pants, sports bra, and plain blue T-Shirt, which was not exceptionally tight, but not too loose either. The sleeves were cut short so as not to bother her when moving and the collar had also been cut out for less irritation as well.

Scott smiled as she opened the door and came out, the outfit she had on showed off her ample curves. He was glad she'd taken off the bulky sweater. He pushed himself off of the wall he had been leaning on. "Alright lets go get your body composition." He said indicating to a door a little further back down the hallway. He walked to it and pushed it open and held it open for her to walk inside, he flicked the lights on revealing a small room with mirrors on all of the walls. There was a computer on a small desk and a few pieces of paper on it. He went to the computer and shook the mouse to wake up the computer; he turned around and looked at her. "This should just take a second." He stated seeing her looking around the room, her blond hair catching the light as she moved.

He went to a drawer on the same side of the room and pulled out a pair of calipers and set them down on the computer desk. "Alright lets get your height and weight." He said as he walked over to the scale in the corner and waited for her to follow him. He was interested to see how much of this she would willingly do, and how much he would have to impose upon her. He smiled as he watched her start over to him.

The mirrors in the room made her feel self-conscious and she folded her arms across her stomach in front of her. Everywhere she looked the mirrors seemed to look back at her. She walked over to the scale after staring a moment at the offending object and then stepped up and onto it. Her eyes were tightly shut as she did so. "Two sixty five." She heard him call out before the sound of graphite on paper told her he had scrolled that amount down on a sheet of paper. She stepped back off the scale and let go a breath of air she hadn't realized she'd been holding in.

Scott wrote the number down on the paper and then pointed to a chart on the wall. "Now let me get your height." He could see a relieved look on her face as she went over to it and pressed her back against the wall. He wrote her height of 5 feet and 5 inches down and looked up at her, he could see how nervous she was with the mirrors and with her own body.

Crystal avoided looking in the mirrors. 'Just get through this,' she kept telling herself over and over.

He walked over to the computer and picked up the caliper and a measuring tape. "Now I need to get some measurements." He said as he put the clipboard down and walked over to her. "I need to measure your waist, hips, and bust line." He held up the measuring tape. "Then I need to measure the inside of your thighs, back of your arms, belly, and breasts." He lifted up the caliper.

Crystal began to wonder just how many measurements this guy needed. "This will go a lot easier if you take off your shirt and pants." He said as a matter of fact as he went back and picked up his clipboard.

While she was speculating the number of things he wanted to measure she caught his last few words regarding the removal of her shirt and pants. 'Surely he can't be serious,' she thought to herself, 'I must have heard him wrong.' He smiled as he turned back to her, he could see her uneasiness. He waited to see how she would react to his request. "Excuse me," she said after the initial shock had worn off, "did you just ask me to remove my shirt and pants?" He nodded and repeated that it would help with the process.

"Well, these clothes really aren't that baggy, I think maybe you'll get an accurate enough measure without my removing them." Not only did the thought of removing her clothing sound horrible here in a room with a ton of mirrors, but even more so because this was a man and a total stranger.

Scott smiled enjoying seeing her squirm at the thought of taking off her outer clothes, he walked over to her and nodded. "This is the easiest way to do it, Crystal." He spoke softly to her. "I've seen bodies of all sorts, sizes, and shapes over the years," He stated rather dismissively, "and you're not anything special to look at." He lied. He was rather looking forward to seeing her full figured frame in her bra and panties.

Scott's comment was a bit of a blow to her self-esteem, and her face showed a little sadness at being told this. "If I have to do it through your clothes I can," he said getting uncomfortably close to her, "I just have to get a little more hands on." He pulled the tape tight and put his hands on her hips squeezing and pressing into her soft flesh. She winced slightly and he smiled as he felt her body give, forcing her belly further out. He called out the number on the measuring tape and moved it up to her chest.

Crystal froze as she felt his hands move up against her sides. "A little hands on?" She asked out loud, but almost under her breath. He wrapped the tape snugly around her breasts. Placing his hands on either side of her tits, he gave them a squeeze inward pressing them together. "I hope you don't loose to much here." He said taking a good long look at the generous cleavage he'd now formed in front of him. Her eyes widened as she looked at his face and then quickly away, almost as if ashamed. She stepped back a little away from him. "I thought you didn't think I was anything special to look at. Seems to me you were looking quite a bit just then." She wrapped her arms around her chest feeling rather exposed.

Scott chuckled at Crystal's comment. "I like to be very hands on." He had enjoyed looking at her body. He walked around behind her and wrapped the tape around her hips, her crossed arms providing him a perfect opportunity. "I'm not saying that I couldn't have some fun with you," he said as he tossed the measuring tape to the ground and put his hand firmly on her hip, "but you could stand to loose a little here," his other hand caressed the back of her arm, "and here," he said reaching around with both arms to caress her belly, as he did he brushed his chest against her back.

Startled by the connection, her upper body arched forward and about an inch away from his chest. The movement pushed her chest out more in front of her. He was obviously not taking measurements anymore. "What the hell?" A note of confusion sounded in her voice, as she tried to pry his arms off of her waist.

"Now I need you to drop your pants so I can measure your gluteus." He said as he could see the unease on her face and felt her futile attempts to pry herself loose. He grinned watching her in the mirror doing everything that she could not to make eye contact with him.

She noted his upper body arm strength and his ability to continue to hold on to her regardless of her efforts. Realizing that his hold around her waist was stronger then she had originally thought she tried to move the rest of her body in order to jar herself free. This made her body wiggle back and forth in his embrace. Different parts of her body ended up brushing against parts of his. She didn't even think about what the motion might do; aside from perhaps gain her freedom.

Scott laughed as she struggled in his arms, her soft ass moved back and forth across his pelvis, the motion starting to cause physical signs of arousal. "I told you how things needed to be done, and you refused to do them nicely." His voice was almost a whisper in her ear. "Now we will have to do them in a way that you might not enjoy as much."

The sound of his words made the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. His left hand encircled her waist in a tight hold as he ran his right hand down till it reached her waistband. He rubbed his thumb lightly against the skin just above the elastic for a few inches before he let it curl teasingly underneath the material. He paused as he reached the small of her back. She tried desperately to remove his left arm. She could feel the muscles in it as she did so. The arm never once even budged except to move upward a little further for a better hold. His other fingers pressed into her flesh as he moved them into her pants. His fingers caressed the soft skin for a few split seconds before he released the underwear and started to pull just her pants down. Her eyes widened and she struggled even more.

As if in answer to her renewed struggles Scott gave one quick hard jerk to her waist band pulling her pants down and let them pool on the floor revealing her curvy ass and panties to him. The coolness of the air in the room hit her legs as the material fell away. He gave her soft fleshy buttocks a soft squeeze, feeling the generousness of it in his strong hand. She gasped as she felt him do so. "Very nice, but this could use some toning up." He gave her ass a soft swat. The sound of the swat and Crystal's high pitched squeal mingled together.

He let his hand then slowly trail up along her ass, lower back, and then finally came to rest on her upper back. Then spreading his fingers between her shoulder blades he shoved her upper body forward forcing her to bend over his strong left arm, exposing her body even more to his hungry gaze.

"Let me go!" She yelled at him as she was now awkwardly bent forward and could not straighten against his strong hold. Her ponytail had become slack in her struggles and now angled haphazardly off to the left of her head. She could see her hair dangling there next to the left side of her face.