Gym Muscle War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigTimmy
BigTimmy
1,788 Followers

An urgent rope of cum-ladden cream exploded deep inside Mercedes. Since my disgorging rod was fully lodged within the latina bimbo when I exploded, the massive wad pelted her cervix and inundated her womb.

"Oh, fuck, it's getting bigger! Oh my God, I can feel it, it's incredible! SSShit!" she shuddered as she reach yet another orgasm. I too cried out my bliss as another gush of scolding sperm erupted from my slit.

"Fill her up Tim!" encouraged Whitney. "Barbara, look, it's already leaking out! Let's go for it!"

The two cum-crazy sluts filed their mouths with the outpouring of my streams of spunk while I unloaded jet after jet of heavy, thick ball-batter into a delirious Mercedes. She arched her back, screaming in agonizing ecstasy, her heavy breasts heaving with sweat and congealed spunk, her hands tightly gripping at my forearms for leverage. Whitney started pushing her off my dong, desperately wanting to taste my boycum directly from the source. I could not see but felt a sudden rush of cold air on my angry knob as it left the warm embrace of Mercedes' pussy, while still erupting massive amounts of my unending supply of male seed all over her front, the powerful wads boucing off the underside of her massive mammaries before flowing down her stomach and sides. Barbara's hands attempted to encircle my python to aim its discharges into her hungry mouth, but the steeliness of the bucking engine was too much for it to be levelled down. Further eruptions therefore plastered Mercedes' upturned bosom and cum rained down on her face, her tongue stuck out to catch as many droplets of my salty nectar as possible. The latina finally collapsed onto my bulging pectorals from her exhausting climax, while my final ropes of teenage spunk scorched her writhing body. Barbara and Whitney licked her clean, occasionnally feeding her with fingers of the thickiest dregs they could find, while my slightly-softened monster lied on her stomach, slowly vomiting its aftermath.

I headed for the gym hot tub with my newly-found cockwhores for a long-deserved relaxing bath, while their hubbies were ordered back home to prepare for lunch.

All three girls ended up dumping their respective boyfriends, but that's another story.

BigTimmy
BigTimmy
1,788 Followers