Gym Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AltErik
AltErik
327 Followers

Suddenly she lifted off my face, just as he thrust inside me again. I heard myself moan like some sophmore slut. She chuckled. "Oh yes, I understand, baby." She cooed, crouching down to my ear. "His cock feels so good deep inside your pussy . It feels sooooo good to be filled with . . . a thick . . . hard . . . cock."

Without thinking I answered her. "Yesssssss."

"You love this feeling don't you? To be nothing but an instrument of pleasure for a strong, powerful man?"

"Oh, God," he pounded into me again, "uh, oh yes. It feels- uh . . . feels, amaz- uh - ing." I gasped between thrusts.

"I can tell. Your gonna cum soon aren't you?" She purred in my ear.

"Mmm - hmmmm." I could feel myself approaching orgasm with each stroke his cock scraped across my prostate. If only he would . . . " harder, please fuck me harder!"

"You really are a slut, aren't you?" Lisa said with a soft laugh. "I bet after this you'll roll over for anyone with a hard cock, won't you? Let's hear you beg for it. Beg him to fill you with cum!"

I don't know what came over me, but I did. "Please, fu - uck me. I need - your cock de - eeeper. I want you to cum - uh - in my ass." I was gasping and whining as he sped up his thrusts.

"No!" Lisa corrected. "Not your ass. He's fucking your pussy, remember! Plunging deep into your horny little cunt. Tell your lover how much you like haveing your pussy fucked and filled with steamy cum. Tell him how much of a cum-slut you are. Tell him!" She shouted at me.

"Yes . . . I want . . . your cum . . . in my . . . my . . . pussy. Fill . . . me . . . with cum. Fill me! Fuck . . . my cunt Fuck Mmee - eeeee--Oh God! I'm - I - uh - cu-cumming!!" My whole body convulsed and my ass clamped on his cock as he burried it deep and began to orgasm as well. "Ooooohhhhh, yessssssssss!" As the first pulse rippled through my dick Lisa bent over quickly and engulfed it in her mouth. The added sensation of her warm mouth made my whole body go ridged as she slurped up every drop of cum my balls could deliver. The sensations of her mouth and Marks cock spurting deep inside me were so intense, I thought I was going to pass out.

It seemed to go on and on. Finally as my muscles began to unclench, I opened my eyes to see Lisa's face smiling down at me. She leaned down and kissed me. But as my mouth opened to accept her tongue I was surprised as it was suddenly filled with thick, ropey semen. Mine. I heard myself moan softly as she slowly fed me back my entire load. I swallowed again and again savoring the slippery feeling of it sliding down my throat. There was something indescribably erotic about this sexy woman feeding my own cum back to me in a long, lusty kiss.

As Lisa pulled back from me, Mark leaned over and stroked my cheek with his hand. "You learn fast, don't you?" Then he pulled his softening member from my ass with a wet slurping sound. I suddenly felt empty and I could feel his cum begining to drool out of my dilated hole.

Without being told, Lisa moved over and without pause swallowed Marks slimy member with a contented "hmmmmm". While cleaning his prick she began sliding a pair of fingers into her sloppy pussy. Once he was clean, Mark pushed her back on her butt, next to me.

"Good job. To both of my sluts." He said with a smile.

I couldn't argue with him. If I had just proved anything at all, it was that I was truly a slut. And guilty as I felt about what I had done . . . I had to admit that I liked it. No, that wasn't entirely true. At a basic, primal level I loved it! I knew that after this I would never be able to continue with my life the way it had been. Now that I had experienced a cock in my throat and deep in my ass, I couldn't turn my back on the desire that had been awakened in me. It didn't change my desire for women but I would need to feel a cock inside me again. Filling me. Using me for it's pleasure. I revelled in the memory of being "owned" by a hard, throbbing cock. I felt myself getting hard again already.

Mark laughed. "You two are insatiable!" He said watching Lisa finger her pussy and my cock slowly hardening. "Why don't you two satisfy each other before you leave." He looked me in the eyes. "And you. You will report to this office each day after your workout & shower. 7pm sharp!" He paused, considering something. " And I think I want you to wear the sexiest pair of panties your wife owns. You will of course wear them all day. It would seem appropriate apparel for a slut like you that so enjoys being fucked." He turned to Lisa. "Don't you agree?"

She smiled at him and turned to me. "Oh yes! I think it's the perfect thing for a little cum-slut like her." She immediately swung her leg over my head and planted her still drooling pussy on my mouth once again. As I began to slurp on her juicy snatch, she slid her warm mouth over my dick. It was then that I realized what she had said: 'a little cum-slut like her' . . . 'like her'. I felt a flush of lust but I couldn't be sure if it was just from being called a 'cum-slut' or if it was somthing else.

I gave up thinking as my cock slipped into her throat. Giving myself over to the glorious sensation and returned to worshipping Lisa's pussy.

-- The End . . . so far . . .

************

This story is copyrighted by the author. You may post it on other boards, but it must be posted in full, with all headers and credit given to the author. Don't mind dissemination, as long as I get any fan/hate mail for my work! :-)

************

AltErik
AltErik
327 Followers
12