Gypsy and Raven: It's in the Cards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't do anything to me against my will. If this is a spell you've conjured, to make me fall into your arms and forget Raul, it won't work. Raul is bound to me and I am bound to him."

Arden rolled his eyes, growing impatient by the minute. "Yes, I know, as my mate is bound to me, so I am bound to her. I know the rules very well. But you are forgetting one thing."

"What?"

"I'm immortal and I have all the time in the world to wait for you. You do not have that luxury. I will wait, for now. You are crafty and you are right, but rules don't really apply to me. Nevertheless, now is not the time." So saying, Arden shifted his shape and flew away on Raven's wing. Raul returned shortly to a very shaken up Leona.

"Leo, what's wrong?"

"That guy, he was here. Just now, he was trying to. Oh God, hold me."

"Did he hurt you? I'll kill him."

"You can't."

"I can. I might not be as good at things as you but I can kill someone that wants to hurt the woman I love."

"No, no Raul, listen to me, you can't kill him. He's immortal, just like Leandra. They are mates." Raul squeezed Leona fiercely. "It's a game to them, don't you see that?"

"She loves me."

"Raul, wake up, Leandra, the woman you are obsessed about, she's a goddess. She's a powerful woman with powerful magic. Her mate Arden, the raven he is as powerful, if not more powerful than she is. They are playing with us, like we are pawns, characters in a story. I won't have it. I refuse to be a part of their game. I am no puppet and I belong to no man." Leona explained, frustrated with him. Raul just stared at her, blankly, still not seeming to comprehend.

"But, Leona she loves me. I love her. You are wrong about her. This Arden is telling you stories, telling lies. I can't stop thinking about her, about my goddess." Leona pushed him away, hurt.

"You, you love her?" Her body trembled with anger. "You love someone that toys with your heart and has you under a spell? She's not real. She's not human. She's a memory. How can you love a memory Raul?"

"Stop, you're wrong about her." Raul said trying to defend Leandra.

"You'll never see her again, you're a toy to her." Shouted Leona.

"Look how they fight over us." Arden said as he took Leandra to climax, being careful of her growing stomach. He kissed the baby through her stomach. "He will be a beautiful baby, my love. I wish I could have given him to you." Arden said, sincerely.

"Have you had enough fun with these two yet?" She asked, her eyes slitted more than usual.

"I haven't even touched her."

"Liar, I saw you kiss her. I'm bored. We're finished with them. You should say goodbye to her and I will say goodbye to Raul." Leandra tried to keep her voice bored and even, she had to let Arden think it was his idea to leave the couple to their own devices. He didn't like where the game was heading. The less contact with Leona and less complications the better. They could get back to loving each other.

"I'm not finished with her. She must fall helplessly in love with me, the way he did with you. I won't have it any other way." Arden said stubbornly. "I will not let you win." He stood up abruptly tumbling her to the ground and stomped away. Leandra decided to give it a few more days before she intervened on the girl's behalf. She just hoped that she will be smart enough to entertain her jealous lover, rather than make him chase his prey the way she chased hers.

Leona was sitting in front of the campfire, alone. She and Raul had parted ways after the faire had ended. He had gone with faire friends to get drunk and party. The conversation had ended badly and they had more or less broken up. Leona had her Tarot deck out and was shuffling through it. She'd stopped crying an hour ago. The Hanged Man card came up, a card that indicated a tough decision, choosing one direction as opposed to another, often in relationships.

"Stupid cards, the choice is already made." She threw her cards down and stared into the fire. She concentrated on the flames, willing the flames to rise higher. The flames obeyed her command, rising high. She had not used her abilities in a few months and had grown restless. Now, with the feeling of power in her hands again, she felt whole and complete. She didn't need Raul, or any other man for that matter. Resolved to work on taking care of herself and going after what she wanted, she stood up.

"A card of choices." The deep timbre brought tingles to her neck and her heart began racing. "What choice will the gypsy sorceress make?"

"What do you want? I don't care if you're some type of immortal being, you're still a man and I have no use for a man right now. I can't stand the sight of any of you. Go back to your precious mate. Find someone else to be the pawns in your sick love game." She commanded.

"I do not take orders. Is that what you think this is, a game? A challenge of forces? You are sorely mistaken. Seduction yes, of course there's seduction involved, but a game? This is more serious than most things I've encountered and felt in a long time. I wish to teach you, to train you, to hone your abilities."

"To use me." She spit out.

"It is you that plays a game, a dangerous game." He stated, seizing her in his arms and holding her against his body. She felt his heart beating and his hard erection, aroused by her. He rubbed it against her, letting her feel what she did to him. He was a man of control, he had a handle on his loins, but he couldn't ignore the fire she lit within him. She put her arms around his neck and turned her face into his neck, smelling his pure masculinity. She slipped her hands into his shirt feeling the muscles rippling on his chest.

"The choice Leona." She kissed his mouth, her tongue sliding against his, sucking it into her mouth. "Love or lust?" He demanded her answer, although he already knew what she would say. He counted on it. "Say it."

"Lust."

Leandra watched from the shadows. She saw the girl manifest and control the fire, saw the power within her that she missed in a jealous moment. She was more concerned for her well being now than ever before. Arden would not stop at anything now. It was imperative for Leona to follow his lead, at least until she could get her alone to warn her of hiswicked ways. She knew the lure, Arden the trickster, pan incarnate and she loved him. This was not simply another seduction, magick was involved which made the game more dangerous than ever. The green eyed monster bit her, when she saw the girl resist her mate's advances. She was a powerful sorceress. She was afraid that with his "training" she might even usurp her. That was not an option. She had to continue to think about the child she carried, he would continue her line. She remembered that it was not the man, but the woman who mattered.

Leona felt herself losing ground. She didn't like feeling out of control, but around him she couldn't help it. She felt drugged, lust ran through her veins. "Say it again." He commanded. "You cannot force me." "No need, you will desire me more than you've ever wanted a man in your life." "No I won't. I know mind control when I feel it." "It's in your head Leona."

She refused to say it again, but continued kissing him. He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around him. She could hear the motor of the truck as it announced Raul's arrival. She tried to unlock her legs, to free herself from him, but he held her tighter. She couldn't let Raul see her like this it would break his heart. She wasn't given a choice in the matter, but wouldn't have to worry about Raul. She felt very dizzy and closed her eyes, wind was whipping around and there was a rushing sound in her ears. When she reopened her eyes, she gasped. She was no longer anywhere she recognized. Gone was the faire grounds, gone the woods that skirted them. She seemed to be in an ancient structure of some sort. There were pillows all around, rich hues of violet and green. She lay on a bed of silver silk, she slid her body against the fabric, relishing the coolness against her smooth legs, she was alone. She sat up and breathed in the intoxicating scent of jasmine. Unlit candles surrounded the bed. She was unsure whether they were atmospheric or had another purpose altogether. She wanted to know what scent they would give off. She loved candles and was intrigued by these. Arden knew this and so there was nothing lying around to light the candles. He watched her from above, silent with anticipation. Unable to contain herself any longer Leona knelt in front of one of the candles and cupped her hands around it. She blew gently into her hands, the small wick sparked a moment, before it flickered and grew to life. Leona stood in the bed, giggling, and spun around with her arms flung outward. Then she waved her hand over each candle and lit it with but a whisper.

Arden smiled to himself, pleased. She was a vision, her body lit by the dancing flames, swaying to unknown music, her long black locks swinging with the dance. Her dark brown eyes burned with passion. She was a flame dancing, her stomach muscle tensing and releasing, serpentine grace and movement. She seemed to move to the rhythm of his heart beating. Arden could resist no longer, he wanted that power and what Arden wanted Arden got. He would have to be subtle and crafty for she was powerful. He moved quickly and silently. Leona's attention was focused on the flames and she barely felt him as he lifted her into his arms and sunk his teeth into her tender shoulder. She gasped, staring into his eyes, seeing her own eyes burning with the fire of something unknown. He held her shoulders and turned her away from him, holding her against him. He swept her hair away, exposing her graceful neck and tender ear to his lips. He touched her skin, bringing chills to the surface.

"So beautiful, so powerful." He whispered into her ear. She stood still, frozen. Warmth having left her completely. She shivered, teeth chattering. She felt the energy draining from her body, she didn't know how to stop it. She felt herself growing weak. He dug his fingers in her skin.

"What are you...d-doing to me? You fiend." She turned abruptly, trying to shake death grip on her. "Stop ,you're hurting me." Arden was no longer in control of anything. His thirst for power superseding all rational thought. Leona struggled but finally was able to say the words, fire rose up around her body, protecting her. Arden let go and stumbled backwards, unharmed by the fire. He stood up and composed himself. He wouldn't let his countenance show his surprise at underestimating the force of magick within her. She glowed brightly, brighter than he did and he shielded his eyes with his arm. This was not going as smoothly as he had planned it would. The High Priestess card slid off the cushions and landed, staring him in the face, mocking him. Leona's attention was focused on maintaining her shield.

"Leandra so help me if you are meddling in this..." Began Arden. Leona stared at him.

"Don't speak her name. There is no one here but you and I and you damn well know that crow." Leona spat. Arden hissed his objection and dwarfed her small frame with his huge presence. But Leona refused to back down. She had taken back her power and knew she was limitless. She stood her ground.

"I normally enjoy playing with my prey, but check mate will get us nowhere. You exhaust me!" Arden shouted, infuriated. "You are perhaps even more exhausting than Lea." The light of the flames danced in Arden's midnight hair. His eyes glowed a cool blue and there was a thin sheen of sweat on his body. It was sexy and she began to feel intoxicated once more.

"No tricks." She shook her head, trying to shake the spell she was sure she was under. Arden sighed heavily.

"As much as I wish I could take credit for a brilliant weaving of magick, alas I cannot. Here's the thing, I have no power over you. You've proven that much. You hold something over me and that puts me in a precarious position, whether you know it or not. But, come, I digress. Your current lover brings you little pleasure, I could pleasure you beyond your wildest fantasies, you know this is true." Leona sat on the bed, in a position to listen. "What lies within you I have tried to take and yet cannot. I am barred from that vantage point."

"Is there a point to all of this?" Leona asked, staring at the High Priestess card. She yawned, bored. In the blink of an eye he had advanced upon her, toppling her into the cushions of the bed. Pinning her beneath his straining body.

"The point." He whispered into her ear, dragging his fingers through her long tresses, before seizing her mouth in a bruising kiss. "is...I have no control over you."

"Well, duh, did you just realize that?" She tried to laugh, but the sound stuck in her throat.

"And you are driving me insane with lust. What spell have you got me under?" Arden's voice begged to know her secret.

"A god bent to the will of a mere mortal, I wish we had a video camera. This, I'm sure hasn't happened in like thousands, millions of years, I would venture to wager." Leona stated calmly, enjoying his discomfit.

"You are no mere mortal." As if in answer to Arden's realization blinding lightning flashed. A deafening echo crashed, plunging the two into total darkness. An unfamiliar energy overtook the room, something primal and ancient. A smell of sulfur hung in the air. There was no fumbling in the dark or hesitant touches. All barriers to flesh were removed, quickly, a long skirt flying over her head, her tunic shredded. Leona cringed when she saw the droplets of blood forming on her perfect breasts. She hadn't noticed Arden's long talons, for his hands were in black satin gloves, until now. She hesitated, her fingers working the flesh of his manhood.

"It stings, for but a minute." He whispered, lowly in her ear, before dipping his head down and sucking on a nipple, urging her on. Pain or no pain, there was no turning back for her now, she needed him inside her. She slid from underneath his weight. He didn't protest but he didn't help her either. He was curious to see what she intended. He began to sit up, but was thrown back down. She slithered up his body and rolled on top of him, locking her thighs around him. She seized him and slid onto his throbbing member. He was within her all the way to the hilt. He couldn't believe how deeply she took him into her. She was more serpent than feline as she rode him, her body responding as it did when she belly-danced. Quick cat like movements coupled with long thrusts. She sat way back on his legs and arched her back. His hands grabbed each breast, squeezing them. She lowered herself over his body, giving him access to her bouncing breasts, her nipples peaked high. He held on to her writhing body, slamming up to meet each thrust. Her eyes were closed and she was singing in a strange language, lost in trance.

His eyes flew open, upon hearing the words she sang, fear seized his heart. A prophecy of long ago rang in his head. The Tower card, a card of challenge, change, and movement lay beneath her knee. A gypsy queen would be his downfall, and as it was destined, he opened his arms to welcome fate. He needed release but she was moving too fast, too intense, she was lost to this world. If he didn't climax soon he would explode, shatter into millions of tiny pieces. He would be scattered to the wind. Now was not the time to contemplate his demise. She was oblivious to her heritage, to her birthright, to her power, but soon, oh so soon, she would realize she was a child of the gods.

"Goddess." Arden screamed the word, feeling the power drain from him, as fast as his seed poured into her, an empty vessel, now filled with life. The Empress card triumphantly lay on the ground, smiling up at him pregnant with promise.

12