Gypsy Vengeance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevklein
kevklein
36 Followers

And since so much of her life revolved around training and fighting, she also felt that any time spent fantasizing about sex was time well spent. She hadn't had sex in so long that she didn't remember when the last time was.

"I would have sex with him, though."

Her eyes flew open. Had she just said that out loud? A smile flickered across her face. Apparently the hot water was doing its job by relaxing her to the point she felt comfortable speaking to herself.

She tilted her head back and rested it on the edge of the tub, her eyes still closed as the heat enveloped her. The way Vitaly had moved in the restaurant earlier played in her mind. Luludja slowed the thoughts down and tried to study how he had managed to beat the gang without even appearing to break a sweat.

Ninjitsu! She was sure he was a ninja. A damn Russian ninja who most likely trained in Japan. If that art still existed, which she believed it did, she wanted some of it. She didn't feel any particular obligation to one form of martial arts over another. She was too pragmatic to get lost in the politics of that debate. She needed what worked; it was as simple as that. And if adding some ninjitsu to her arsenal helped her stay alive, well, bring it on. If there was a chance to see a class being taught, there was no way she'd turn down that opportunity.

Marvelous, she concluded. If she had even a small percentage of the same skill, Anatoly would be the one nursing not just bruises, but his wounded ego, as well. What were the chances of Vitaly teaching her some of his skill?

Her thoughts suddenly went erotic. Vitaly was between her legs, thrusting into her with deep, powerful strokes. She reached down to touch herself.

A breeze of cold air suddenly blew into the bathroom, scattering the blanket of steam that had hung about the tub like a mist over a swamp.

Her eyes flew open. Her stomach tensed. Someone was in her room.

Luludja could feel the air currents being disturbed. But she heard nothing. Whoever was inside her hotel room, knew how to move in absolute silence. But movement, any movement, disturbed the air ever so slightly.

Could she move just as quietly and get out of the tub without them knowing? she wondered.

She frowned. No chance. The water dripping off her would make noise. Still she decided to get out. She practically slithered out like a snake. She kept her body low as possible as she slid over and out of the water. The door to the bathroom was mostly closed, except for a gap about two inches. She braced herself behind the door in case they rushed the bathroom. But she didn't think they would.

Goosebumps spread across her body. She reached behind her for a towel. When she found it, she tried to figure how best to wrap the towel so she could fight if necessary.

The heck with it, she thought, frowning. If someone was here and she was to get into a scuffle, being naked might just help my cause and give me a split second to get the upper hand.

She looked damn hot naked, she thought as she looked down. With her tall, lithe body moist and slippery, and her nipples peaked, she did indeed look good. So much for modesty. She grinned. Too bad there were no cameras rolling right now.

Luludja took a deep breath and stepped out of the bathroom. No sooner had she done that when a fist struck her solidly on the side of her head. So much for being naked, was her last thought as she crumpled to the floor.

To be continued...

kevklein
kevklein
36 Followers