Gypsy Wolf Ch. 01

Story Info
Being bitten by a rogue wolf changes Elizabeth's life.
7.8k words
4.71
45.1k
124

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chromex
chromex
684 Followers

This story is a work of fiction solely from the twisted mind of Chromex. Any resemblance to any persons living or dead is purely coincidental. All characters are of at least 18 years of age unless otherwise specifically mentioned. Please do not copy/redistribute the story, in part or total, without the author's permission.

*

Fear, as it turns out, is an amazing motivator. Especially when that fear is for your very life. I was running faster than I ever possibly imagined I could. My shoes, splashing as they hit the wet pavement, barely audible over the hard rain pouring down. Even so, I could still hear the sounds from whatever it was that was chasing me. The high pitched scraping of its claws against the concrete, its breathing labored and hot, and holy fuck the smell. Even though the rain, I could smell its foul stench, like a corpse left to rot in the sun. The flashes of lightning and the crash of thunder just added to the horror.

"Slow down bitch," a voice said spurring me to run even faster, "Slow down and I promise you'll be dead before I fuck your ass." Oh, fucking awesome it talks. The voice could only be described as gravely and torn as if it was barely used. Suffice to say I didn't find his offer to be something I could agree with, the fact that he was talking as I could barely keep my wind, didn't reassure me of my chances.

This is what I get for deciding to go for a run at three in the morning. My night had been restless, as they all were lately, a long lull in the rain had it looking like a good chance to burn some energy. I knew it was going to be a short window of opportunity to get the run in but, I was certainly regretting it now. I had been running for no more than a minute when something sprang out from an alleyway and attempted to grab me. This wasn't the first time someone had tried to grab me from that alley so I was able to dodge out of the way but just barely.

Of course, the previous attempts to grab me had at least been human, well subhuman anyways. The creature chasing my now could only be described as something out of a horror movie fan's wet dream. I only got a quick glimpse and I wasn't about to slow down to get a better look. Claw like hands covered in dark fur and golden eyes sat deep in a face that could only be described as wolf-like. Fuck me I was being chased by a werewolf. Worse yet, I was being chased by a werewolf that wanted to fuck me.

Stride after stride, I kept up my pace, chewing up the ground as I tried to stay ahead. "Getting tired yet? Because I'm not." Unfortunately, I was, I could feel the burn beginning in my legs and before long I was going to falter. As the street came to an end I thought I had a chance if I broke through the park, so I veered sharply, I heard the creature stumble as my turn was unexpected.

Hitting the trees I soon realized the enormity of the mistake I had just made. On the street, I could maintain my speed and not have to worry about roots and branches. Being dressed in running shorts and a sports bra is not the best choice when you are smashing through wet plant life as the brambles and thorns tore at my skin. I was forced to turn when I thought I saw another grey creature in front of me, briefly illuminated as the lightning flashed across the sky.

"Thanks, cunt," the first creature said, "You saved me the effort of carrying your corpse over here." I knew I only had a few moments of energy left before my legs gave out completely, and I wasn't going to play the helpless victim. If I was going to be killed, I was going to get a shot first.

Picking a spot to make my stand I came to a sliding stop, spinning around as I threw my punch. A series of lightning flashes gave the entire scene a surreal feeling as my punch flew towards the werewolf's face. He was only a couple of feet away from me but a second werewolf was there ready to tackle him. All of the impacts seemed to happen simultaneously as the punch, which had been aimed for his nose, glanced off his snout and slid into his mouth. The momentum of the two werewolves caused them to barrel over me and we all crashed to the ground.

His teeth ripped through my flesh as if it was a turkey drumstick at renaissance faire, the pain exploding, and several ribs were shattered as they crashed on top of me. Luckily, if you want to call it that, they seemed more interested in each other than me; I swear I felt the grey one pushing me out of the way. The fight was more brutal than I ever possibly imagined, claws and teeth ripped through flesh and there was blood everywhere. Eventually, the grey, who had the advantage of not playing cat and mouse with me, managed to dig his claws into the black wolf's throat and completely remove it.

I know now, I was in shock, as I sat there on the ground watching the two werewolves fight. Why else would I sit there while a Wes Craven movie played out before me? Seeing the grey stalking over to me, my eyes were wide and frightened but I couldn't make myself move. "You're hurt," he said, up close there was no question as to his gender, in the same gravely kind of voice, "Let me see your arm." Looking down I was shocked to see my forearm bent at a ninety-degree angle and a large chunk of flesh gone. "Fuck! This is not good," the grey said before seeming to think hard.

Hearing a werewolf say fuck suddenly struck me as incredibly funny and I started to giggle. Pretty sure I was going into shock as it turned into full-on laughter as the loss of blood began to get to me. "Bad doggie. You shouldn't say fuck." Not my first choice of possible last words, but you go with what you have. Cradling my wrecked arm with blood soaking into the wet ground, I felt his claw or paw, do werewolves have paws, close around my upper forearm and squeeze tightly. I thought perhaps he was trying to stop the flow of blood but everything began to fade out and soon the blackness enveloped me.

The knowledge that I was in a hospital was the first thing to come to me as I returned to consciousness. Where else do you hear the rhythmic beeping of a heart monitor and see privacy curtains? The room was dark as my eyes drifted open but I was able to make out the typical hospital equipment. The dull throb of my arm got my attention, I noticed the bandages and splint running from elbow to wrist, considering the damage I vaguely remembered seeing I was thrilled my fingers wiggled when I wanted them to. Noticing what looked like a call button, I pushed it only to hear a soft whirring from the machine my IV bag was connected to, within moments I felt myself drifting back to sleep.

"I'm sorry," a male voice said as I felt myself waking up later on, "she did what?"

"She was leading Ramirez through the park when she came to a stop and tried to get a shot in on him," another male said although there was something vaguely familiar about the voice, "If I hadn't tackled him when I did, she would have punched him square in the nose. I doubt she knew I was closing in, even if she did, she had no way of knowing I was after him."

"So let me get this straight," a woman's voice said, "He chases her for who knows how long and she just stops and says, "Fuck you I'm going down swinging." She's got balls. I'll give her that. Also sneaky, since she's awake and listening." I had slowly become more and more aware as they talked but kept silent in case something important was said. Opening my eyes fully it took a moment before everything came into focus, once it did I wasn't sure I wanted to keep them open.

With the privacy curtains pulled back I discovered the room was less hospital room, more prison cell. From what I could see the room was square with a wide steel door set into the wall facing me. The entire place looked to be painted in that same shitty green color you always see in movie mental institutions. Quickly concluding that I sure as fuck wasn't anywhere I wanted to be, I settled my gaze on the people in the room. Having already pieced together that one of the guys was the grey wolf from last night, I was shocked at how ordinary they looked.

"I'm Natalie and this is Rasp. How are you feeling?" the woman said just way too cheerfully. With her blonde hair and blue eyes, Natalie reminded me of the arch-typical cheerleader with how small and bubbly she was, and yet there was a definite intelligence behind those eyes. Hovering close to Natalie was probably the largest human being I had ever seen. With his dark hair and eyes, he was a walking wall of muscle, but there was something very predatory about him, I was thankful it hadn't been him chasing me through the park. Rasp seemed a very appropriate name, I thought. The last guy in the room, with his blonde hair and blue eyes, had to be well over six feet but looked tiny compared to Rasp.

As I said, it was amazing how ordinary they all looked. True, they all leaned towards the decidedly attractive side of ordinary, but not supermodel gorgeous. I'm not sure why but, for some reason, I had this strong feeling Natalie and Rasp were in charge. There just seemed to be an aura of control about them. Hearing the door creak open an older gentleman entered the room and came over to the bed.

"Elizabeth, Elizabeth Grey, and other than knowing how a chew toy feels, or that werewolves are real, I'm just peachy." Understandably, I wasn't feeling particularly generous at the moment. My mood quickly deteriorated, as I was fairly certain I wouldn't be leaving this room anytime soon. "So who decided that Exorcist green was a good color? This room is about as inviting as an oven is to a turkey."

I had never seen more uncomfortable fake smiles than the ones they wore. "I did actually and there was a time when that was a very popular color. I'm Damien the pack doctor and I just need to check your bandages," the older gentleman said. I could tell he was trying to lighten the mood in the room but, for some reason, I was just getting angrier, who the fuck turned up the heat?

"Why the fuck am I here?" I asked my anger spiking up and down, "As a matter of fact where the fuck is here exactly and what do you mean pack? I know all the hospitals in the area, and this sure as fuck isn't one of them." I could feel the sweat beading on my body as the room got hotter and hotter. "Why the fuck is it so hot in here?" I asked. Looking at the four of them, I realized even though they were backing away from me, I could see them even clearer than before. I could see the tiny beads of sweat forming at their brows, the subtle undercurrent of nervous fear was almost palpable on my tongue and in my nose. Their breathing, though calm, screamed in my ears as it whistled through their nostrils.

Seeing them back away, a rational thought somehow squirmed its way into my brain, asking a simple question. Why? If they were indeed werewolves, then why were they afraid of me? What was happening to me that would make them afraid? "What is happening to me?" My skin felt like it was burning where the blankets covered my legs. Tossing back the covers I saw that my legs and chest were covered with scratches, too deep to come from the thorns. I'd been hurt worse during the fight than I realized.

"You're shifting and I'm sorry but it's going to hurt," Rasp said. There was an unexpected sadness to his voice that broke my heart. Faster than I would have thought possible they cleared the room and slammed the door shut. It almost made me laugh to hear all the individual locks click shut as they secured the door. What did he mean by shifting?

The pain. I learned a new definition of pain when it began. It started so suddenly, seemingly everywhere, that as I doubled over I spilled out of the bed and landed hard on my side. The pain from the impact was pleasant compared to the liquid fire raging through my veins, the toxins from Ramirez's bites beginning their brutal mission. My body began to convulse violently, as a scream ripped from my lungs, every molecule in my body felt as if it were dipped in lava. Lashing out I kicked the bed, the frame buckling under the impact.

For a moment, a brief moment full of false hope and kittens, the pain subsided and I was able to roll onto my stomach but then a new pain replaced the old. The new pain was worse, far crueler than the old, for it brought sounds to fill my ears and horrors for my eyes to witness. As I endured these terrors I could feel the bond to my sanity stretching further and further. With each new sensation of agony, the connection grew more tenuous but, I wouldn't let go, I couldn't surrender to the pain. If I felt pain then I was alive, and if I was going to be alive I was going to be myself.

It was at my spine this new agony started, the bones crunching and shifting as they changed shape. Spreading out like cancer, every bone in my body transformed. Feeling my pelvis explode and reform, my shoulders cracking over and over as they spread wider, watching my hands as the individual joints shattered and stretched with vicious claws piercing through the skin. Time seemed to slow as the pain just dragged on and on.

For an instant, I wondered if a cruel joke was going to be played on me, but only for an instant. My head shifted last; my face stretched out before my eyes, bending and contorting to form a muzzle, lengthening and widening as the space between my eyes grew and my skull flattened. It was almost as an afterthought that thick black fur sprouted from my skin, covering my entire body.

It was now, in the end, that I found the fragile grip on my sanity tested even further. As if hurdling itself at a wounded animal, a presence in my mind roared forward attempting to seize control. Somehow I knew if I lost this fight I would be lost, my mind collapsing under the strain and only the animal would remain. I could see her in my mind, a large black she-wolf, her eyes as blue as the ocean, she bit and clawed at me trying to force me to submit. As I avoided her blows, I realized this was not your zoo raised wolf, she had the lean ragged appearance of one use to fighting for survival.

Finally leaping at me in frustration, I was able to dodge out of the way before flinging myself onto her back. Wrapping my arms around her neck, I began to squeeze with everything I had as she tried shaking me off. Even though this battle was in my mind, I felt her fur under my fingers and my arms shaking from the exertion. Wrapping my legs around her body, I soon felt her weakening and slowly dropped to the ground. Releasing her she rolled over onto her back exposing her belly and throat to me.

"Stand up." Somehow knowing what I needed to do and say. "Neither of us can do this alone but together we can do the impossible." Getting to her feet I saw that she was far more ragged-looking than I initially thought. She may only exist in my mind but, we were now two parts of the same whole.

"Agreed. The impossible we shall do." Turning around, I watched her walk a few paces before sitting down. I knew what she was doing. She would always be there; ready and waiting, sometimes to help and sometimes to take control if I needed her to. "Back to the real world," the wolf chuckled, "It's time for your new life to begin."

The floor was cool against my skin as my eyes fluttered open, and even though every muscle in my body burned, I needed to get to my feet. It sounded like someone was playing with bubble wrap as I slowly lifted myself, grabbing what was left of the bed, dragged myself to my feet. Looking around I had to admit, I was impressed with the level of destruction I had wrought upon the room. There wasn't a single piece of medical equipment or furniture that wasn't bent or smashed in some unnatural fashion.

Just as my stomach let out a wholly inhuman grumble, a panel I hadn't noticed earlier slid open, a large tray of raw meat was pushed into the room. Moving to grab the tray I realized it was piled with an obscene amount of meat. There was no way in hell I was going to be able to eat that much meat but I picked up the tray, and using the mangled bed as a table I began to eat. Sinking my teeth into the meat I was amazed at the flavors that just seemed to explode on my tongue as the juice ran down my throat. Piece after piece found its way into my stomach until, to my amazement, the tray sat empty in front of me. Picking up the now empty tray I took it across the room and dropped it in front of the panel before crossing back to the other side. As I expected the panel didn't open until I was as far away as was possible.

Despite having eaten at least ten pounds of meat, I didn't feel in the slightest bit nauseous and hoped this wasn't going to be my new usual intake of food. I'd be broke within a month if that was the case. As I explored the room, I began to notice a variety of hidden panels and doors that my old eyes simply were not good enough to pick up. A soft hiss to my left exposed a small alcove with a steel sink and toilet, as well as a full-length steel mirror.

Forcing myself to ignore the mirror I moved to the sink and began rinsing my face off in the cold water. With the water flowing over my hands my eyes were drawn to my arm, my wholly unbroken and intact arm. Raising my arm to face level, I stared at it, trying to discern where the large chunk of missing flesh had been. Even with my new superior vision, the skin was perfectly smooth, it even appeared some small scars I had before were gone. Glancing at the mirror, I found I was drawn to it, the curiosity just too much to overcome anymore.

At first glance the changes were so subtle I didn't even notice, but the longer I stood there the more apparent they became. My long black hair was far thicker, fuller and somehow several inches longer now reaching to just above my ass. My skin was clear of blemishes and smoother than I could ever get, no matter how expensive of a cream I used. It quickly became obvious I was going to need to get a new wardrobe as my breasts seemed to have grown at least a full cup size and I was already a large C cup, to begin with. My stomach, which was already flat and smooth, had become more defined with just the hint of a six-pack showing. Overall, everything seemed more fit and toned with the curves I had always strived to obtain.

Leaning closer to the mirror to check my teeth I was startled by the dark blue eyes staring back at me. My eyes had always been blue, but now they were the same deep rich ocean blue of the she-wolf instead of the light pale blue of before. Opening my mouth I quickly noticed a distinct lack of fillings or other dental work which meant I was going to need to find a new dentist. Do werewolves have dentists or do they go to the vet? I couldn't help but crack up at my own joke as I pictured a werewolf sitting in the waiting room of the veterinarian, holding its own leash. My attention was drawn to the sound of a panel sliding open, I turned to see a pile of clothes where the food had been pushed in.

Pulling on the clothes, which consisted of nothing more than loose cotton gym shorts and a black tank top, I decided if they weren't going to open the door I might as well be productive. Pulling the mattress from the remains of the bed, I began to stack the damaged and broken items into one corner of the room to give me more room to move. As I worked, a soft whirring sound caught my ear, looking up I noticed cameras in each corner of the room as well as one directly overhead. Finishing quickly now with enough room to move around, I knelt on the ground and began going through my usual yoga routine. I will say, I was impressed at just how much more flexible I had become.

As I went through my routine I closed my eyes and found myself face to face with my wolf. Getting up she walked slowly towards me, circled me once before sitting back on her haunches in front of me. I wasn't sure what she wanted so I sat down in front of her and just watched. "They are waiting to see what you are going to do," she said, "You were bitten by a rogue werewolf and they have to see how the bite is going to affect you."

chromex
chromex
684 Followers