Habit Forming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,973 Followers

Releasing her end for only a moment Janice looked over at me with a mischievous smile. She was obviously delighted with the way things were turning out. Seductively she purred at me, "You know that I have a tampon up my snatch, don't you? Why don't you take mine out the same way I took out Donna's?"

My sisters turned so that Janice's ass was facing me as they continued to devour their treat. Janice spread her legs, as Donna had done, almost doing the splits and pushed her ass back toward me. Nothing needed to be said as I had my hands on the back of her thighs in a flash trying to get into a position to pull out her tampon. At first, I couldn't find the string as it was dark between the girls and it wasn't sticking out much. If you have ever inhaled a woman's cunt during her period you know how strong it can smell.

Imagine two pussys at the peak of their flow, the smell was overwhelming. I wanted to dive in and eat both of these hot bloody, and sweet cunts right then and there but resisted thinking of the possible long term gain. Finally, I found the string and got it between my teeth but not without getting some of Janice's mess on my face. The tampon glided out smoothly. As it popped all of the way out it smacked me in the chin

Climbing out in a hurry to show the ladies my prize I slipped on a small wet spot on the floor. It was just a small drip from one of their pussys but I leaned on it just right with the heal of my hand causing me to almost lose my balance. Bracing against Janice, as she put her legs back together, I stood up like a proud puppy with the full tampon hanging from my mouth ready to play.

Donna didn't disappoint me at all. She grabbed my cock and furiously began stroking it. As she did this Janice took the pad from me and began rubbing it all over both her and her sister's boobs as she continued to suck on the first tampon. Donna spoke up sweetly cooing, "So, you like dirty pads, bloody tampons and bloody pussys do you?"

"Oh yes, there is nothing like playing with or fucking a bloody cunt; the bloodier the better." was my proud reply.

"Well then, pick up the bloody pads you dropped and follow us to our bed and first you can share our bloody boobs with us. Then maybe you can eat some nasty pussy and maybe fuck one or both of us.," Donna said obviously turned on. The pads seemed to find their way to my hands as if put there by a spirit and I was right on their heels.

They collapsed into bed and rubbed the tampons all over one another's breasts and had me rub the little that remained on the two pads onto there asses. Then they put the tampons and pads aside in case they wanted them later.

The two over heated women gave each other a passionate kiss and then took turns giving me absolutely erotic kisses. Then Donna grabbed back hold of my cock saying, "Janice, feel his cock and tell me if you have ever felt a cock as rock hard as this."

"Oh wow, he could knock down doors with this ram rod of his. But, right now, how about getting down to business?"

"So lay down Janice while I tell our brother the rules if he wants that cock in our pussys." She then went on to explain that she would start out kissing Janice's pubic region while I was allowed to suck her freshly coated breast. I could only suck on one breast as the other was reserved for her. After a few minutes we would switch positions and she would suck tit while I was at the pussy.

When Janice had enough she and I would kiss on Donna with Janice going down on Donna's pussy first. I guess this was fair as I was the new kid on the block and didn't have any flow of my own to contribute. By the time Donna finished her explanation my cock was twitching and nearly ready to cum.

There was Janice spread-eagled with her knees up. She was showing off the nastiest and most disgusting of a menstruating pussy anyone had ever seen. Her cunt lips seemed to shine and were surrounded by thick knotted matted hair. Donna saw me admiring Janice's prize and pointed at her sister's tits. Dutifully I crawled up beside Janice and she wrapped an arm around me as I settled into suckling on her rather ripe melon.

I always loved sucking on titties but this was a special treat. Maybe it was something to do with her period but her boob felt extra firm as I devoured it. She held me tight to her. Slurping and sucking sounds were coming from her pussy as Donna was determined not to leave much for me. Janice loved her sister's attentions as she was grinding her hips feverishly into the air.

Just as I had given up on ever getting to eat Janice she yelled for us to change places. Donna and I paused as our mouths passed each other and had a wondrous menstrual tasting kiss. Janice's flow had been heavy enough that when I got to her cunt it was still plenty disgusting for me. By now, Janice was really in heat as she wrapped her legs tightly around my pelvis and used one hand to ram my face deeper into her twat. I had no idea what Donna was up to as Janice was practically smothering me.

A large gush of sweet cum suddenly flooded my mouth. I licked it up earnestly. Then I heard something I hadn't expected to. Janice bellowed, "Oh fuck Donna, I've got to have that cock inside of me right fucking now. Please, please, let me fuck him right now. I'll eat your cunt for you while fucks me. Come on please Donna I need that cock."

"Ok, Sis but I get to fuck him, too."

"Thank you I am just so horny," Janice panted. Janice gave my hair a tug and signaled for me to kneel beside the bed. She gave my cock a couple of strokes against her clit and then aimed me for her hot hole. I sank right into my youngest sister just as my older sister's pussy was landing on Janice's face. Donna squirmed around rubbing her bleeding cunt all over Janice's face which caused Donna's boobs to bounce furiously. My cock was pistoning in and out of Janice's pussy hard and fast.

Looking down as I rammed in and out of that tight twat turned me on even more as the sweet pussy juice was mixed with her bloody flow. Now our hips were bouncing off of each other with every thrust. Donna reached for my head and pulled it to one of her bloody boobs. Of course, I frantically sucked and kissed it but it did make it a little harder to keep the rhythm up with Janice's cunt. Unless you were there you wouldn't believe how full the room was with the smell of those absolutely nasty cunts.

It was the most erotic night of my life as I kept banging into Janice. All three of us were moaning in ecstasy; although, Janice's moans were being muffled by the hot stinky pussy in her face. All at once I felt both ladies tense up as my balls tightened up. I came shooting a massive amount of cum into Janice as her twat muscles constricted tightly around my pecker. We let out a collective sigh as we collapsed onto the bed together.

We had only laid there for a couple of minutes when Donna had caught her breath and kissed both of us. She quickly found my half limp cock and began playing with it. Within seconds my cock was back at attention. It was easy to anticipate what she had in mind even before she said, "Now, Janice it is my turn to have this inside of me while I eat you out, so let's get to it."

At first, Janice was a bit sluggish but Donna showed Janice her pussy and that is all it took. We got into our positions and in seconds my cock was ramming full force into Donna. Copying her sister Janice pulled my mouth to her tit as she gave Donna's face the ride of a lifetime. Donna slammed back against each of my thrusts even harder than Janice had done. In no time whatever I had exploded into Donna's hot tunnel. As we laid there basking in the afterglow I noticed their faces covered with their juices.

Gently I licked the remnants from their faces and we fell asleep I must have slept soundly as when I woke up in the morning both of them were asleep beside me with their panties on. Unable to stop myself, I felt their crotches and they both had put on fresh sexy pads. I ran my hands all over their crotches.

Soon, they woke up and we were right back into our very nasty play. We spent the entire morning licking their flow from everywhere we could rub their pads and tampons including their asses. Of course, they both fucked me again, but this time I laid down as one fucked me and the other sat on my face.

That was a year ago, and ever since we have developed a full glorious incestuous relationship. The three of us sleep together most nights. We have fantastic sex every time, but there is still something very special about fucking during their cycles. We date outside the family and aren't jealous because we know no one else loves that hot bloody flow more than we do it is a habit we just can't break.

hotpup
hotpup
1,973 Followers
12