Had To Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Won't someone come in?" I didn't want anyone to ruin this opportunity.

"No problem, I'm the only one on duty until 8 o'clock."

With that, I promised to be right back and quickly left for the men's room. As I walked down the hall, I wondered how long it would take my boner to go down to the point where I could go. I went into the bathroom and entered the last stall, quickly pulling my pants and shorts down. The spot on the front of my shorts was big, wet and warm! I sat down pushed my cock down under the rim and tried desperately to think of anything but Beth. After a few minutes, which seemed like a long time, my pee finally started to trickle out. Before long I was shooting a hard stream against the inside of the toilet. I peed as fast as I could, got up and got my clothes back in place. I flushed and quickly left for the trek back down the hall.

Entering the garage again, I went into the far corner and slid the key Beth had given me into the lock. The door popped open with little effort. Walking in, I had no idea what to expect. But there, sitting on the edge of the desk, was Beth. She was no longer in her underwear, but had donned a bulky sweater that went all the way down to the middle of her thighs.

"Thanks for the key...I had to go worse than I thought," I reported. The door closed behind me.

She smiled and said, "No...thank you for holding the bucket for me. I hope none splashed on you."

"A little did actually, but I didn't mind," I told her honestly. "That was quite a performance...I've never seen a woman pee standing up before."

"When I was going, you know, I was standing there imagining that if you were naked, I'd have probably accidentally-on-purpose peed on you." Our eyes met for a few seconds, then Beth continued, "I was really turned on."

I thought about her suggestion for a few seconds and was starting to get really hard again. "To be honest, I wouldn't have minded either." The thought of Beth peeing on me seemed exciting. Actually, the thought of being naked in that situation, holding the bucket she was peeing in, was even more exciting.

Beth stood and motioned for me to come over to her. I was still standing by the closed door. "Steve, I've never done anything like that before, and I can't believe I'm saying this to you." She actually looked a little embarrassed, not the same woman that had stood and watched me pee a few weeks earlier. Then she smiled at me and said, "But I can't wait to do that for you again!"

I laughed, and my transition from soft to hard-as-a-rock was now complete. I walked over and stood in front of her, still not sure what was going to happen. I shifted uneasily in order to reposition myself in my pants, and as I did so, Beth's hands were on my belt and began to unfasten it. "You look like you need a little relief in there."

I wasn't totally surprised, but I asked, "I didn't think you were ready to go any farther when I saw that you'd dressed while I was gone." Beth had pulled my belt apart, unfastened the clasp on my pants and was slowly sliding my zipper down. As she did, the back of her hand rubbed gently over the bulge in my pants. I tingled at her touch.

Once my pants were open at the top, Beth stood up and said, "Who said I got dressed while you were gone?" I looked at her sweater and the way her breasts were practically pushing through the material, but before I could speak, she continued, "This was just to keep me warm till you got back."

With that, she grabbed the hem of the sweater and began to pull it up over her hips. By the time her hands got to her stomach, and all the material had cleared away, I discovered that she had not put her panties back on. "Mind if I get comfortable?" She asked, as she continued to slide the sweater up and with one quick jerk had it pulled all the way over her head. Suddenly my eyes were treated to two of the finest breasts I had ever seen. She was magnificent!

"Maybe I should, too" I said, and quickly pulled off my shirt as Beth bent forward and stuck her fingers into the waistband of my shorts. With one smooth effort, she pulled my pants and shorts down at the same time. As she bent down, my cock almost popped against the side of her face as it sprang from my shorts. I sat down on the desk and kicked my shoes off. By the time I had pulled my pants completely off, Beth was standing in front of me with her hands on my shoulders.

I pulled her to me and for the first time, our bare bodies touched. "Mmmm, does this ever feel great," I whispered in her ear. "I want you so bad!"

Then our lips met and our tongues were immediately entwined, exploring each other's mouth. My hands slid down her back and over her firm, round rear. Pulling her to me, I could feel the texture of her pubic hair against the tip of my cock. I kneaded her buttocks as she reached between us and took hold of me. My precum was oozing out by the spoonful and she easily slid her hand up and down my shaft, wetting my entire cock with my natural lubricant.

We broke our kiss, and I leaned back to admire her heaving chest. I cupped a breast in each hand and began to massage them. Her nipples were erect and got even stiffer as I slowly and gently pulled on them with my fingertips. I was mesmerized by her perfectly shaped breasts, and as I lifted them, she placed her hands on mine and helped me to squeeze her.

As I massaged her, we both became more excited by the minute. Beth had straddled my leg and was slowly rubbing her pussy against my thigh, which was now slick with her moisture. To add to my excitement, she was feverishly rubbing my cock with the palm of her hand. We kissed on and off as we turned our attention to exploring each other with our hands.

She really got hot when I moved my right hand down her side and over her mound until my middle finger slid easily into her waiting, wet pussy. It didn't take long for that to drive us both over the edge...we looked into each other's eyes and knew we were as ready as we were going to get.

"Would you like to make love?" I asked, my voice creaking with passion.

Beth nodded yes and laid her head on my shoulder.

"This isn't the ideal place for our first time, but would you like to lean over the desk...and I'll stand behind you?"

Without answering, Beth kissed me as her hands went to my cheeks. She pulled my face to her and her tongue slowly licked my lips. I copied her action and we French kissed for a short time as our hands continued to find new places to touch.

We broke our kiss and exchanged places. Beth bent down over the edge of the desk, resting on her elbows, slowly stepping backwards until her back was horizontal and her rear was almost pointing upwards. I stepped closer, standing between her legs and reached around her waist, cupping her full breasts and sliding the insides of my fingers along her elongated nipples. My cock naturally fit between her buttocks and I slid it up and down, pressing against her and pulling her to me. I continued sliding against her rear and moved my hands down to her waist so I could pull her back against me. Beth began to sigh loudly and I was feeling the pressure build in my scrotum. After a few minutes, she lifted her head and looked back at me, her eyes just slits. We sensed it was time.

Beth reached back between her legs and took my cock in her hand, pulling me even closer to her. As I moved my hands down her ribcage to the smooth skin where her legs meet her hips, I pulled her back against me as she guided me swiftly into her pussy. The heat I encountered there was incredible and her wetness allowed me to slide easily all the way into her in one slow, smooth stroke. My stomach was pressed against her buttocks, which felt slightly cold.

I pushed as far into her as I could, then slowly pulled back until I could feel the tip of my cock against the outer folds of her pussy. We both moaned softly as she pushed back and I slid in again, all the way to the hilt this time, pressing against her buttocks as firmly as I could while I reached around and cupped her breasts.

Now, using my fingers to play with her nipples, I started moving in and out of her, and she responded by pushing back as I slid in. We continued making love, and on each stroke, I tried to pull out as far as possible before slipping deeply back into her.

Our breathing was now labored as we continued. I gently lifted her breasts and was amazed at their weight. As I moved my hands against them, my palms rubbed against her nipples, which now seemed as hard as pencil erasers.

Beth reached back between her legs and cupped my balls in her hand. Her hands felt hot and she slowly started to run her fingernails along the underside of my sac, sending even more shivers up my spine.

The excitement of the evening soon overcame us. She arched her back and began wiggling her hips to help me go as far into her as possible, and I felt a welling up in my balls. I slowed down as she started moving faster and faster, both of us quickly approaching our climax. I thrust into her once for every two times she rocked her hips, and I was basically riding her as if she were a wild animal, doing everything I could to hold on and keep in rhythm.

Then Beth stopped suddenly and twisted about on my impaled cock until I could no longer hold back. I pushed in as far as I could and grabbed her hips, burying myself in her hot depths. She shuddered, too, as my eruption poured into her warmth, and quickly mixed with her pool of moisture. I slid slowly in and out of her, and with each thrust another spurt of cum filled her. My fingers found their way into Beth's pussy and I gently touched her erect clit as her orgasm rolled over her. We both were in the throes of ecstasy as we continued slowly to thrust against each other.

Even though I had come, I was still hard as a rock, and realized I'd not been so sexually excited in a long time. With a soft moan, Beth pushed her torso forward, pulling off of my cock until the tip was between the folds of her outer lips, still gyrating against me. I pressed myself back in and continued to slide my cock in and out of her pussy until she collapsed on the desk and let out a slow sigh of contentment.

We stayed in that position for a few minutes as I rubbed my finger tips up and down her spine, occasionally reaching down to squeeze her plush buttocks. With a little help, Beth stood up and turned to face me and our lips again met in a loving kiss, this time slow and deliberate.

As our passion subsided, the coolness of the room was becoming apparent. I said, "Maybe we should get dressed...I'm getting goosebumps."

"I already have goosebumps," she replied.

We both got dressed. This time, Beth put on her tight shorts and sweatshirt. "You look sexy even in that outfit," I told her. "What are you doing after work?"

"Nothing in particular. Why?"

"I don't know, maybe you could come to my place and hold a bucket for me."

Beth looked at me and smiled. She then put her arms around me an gave me a forceful kiss. As she turned to leave the cleaning room, she looked back at me and said, "Drink lots of water before I get there."

12