Hades Ch. 04

Story Info
Finally...Alaska.
2.2k words
4.51
15.4k
3

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 03/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hades woke up from the most intense wet dream he had ever had. Lying on his back with his left hand on his flat stomach he continued to heavy breathe.

"Sir? I noticed a change in your heartbeat." Hades lifted his head up to see Thanatos standing in his door way. He let his head fall back on his pillow, "Get away from me." Hades sighed.

Thanatos looked at Hades and noticed how sweaty the God was, "Sir, were you having a pleasure dream?" He asked curiously.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" Hades screamed at Thanatos, while looking at the ceiling of house that he had bought. Thanatos gave him a bored look.

"You know I really don't know how Persephone dealt with you."

Sighing heavily Hades answered, "By giving me constant blow jobs."

"That's gross," he watched Hades sat up on the left side of the bed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Why do you keep looking at me?"

"Sir, I mean no offense, I mean I know you've been here for about three months and you're frustrated, but I just want to let you know that we all miss Persephone, you're not the only one who suffers from the loss."

Hades looked at Thanatos with the intent to kill, "If you still want your head attached to your body you will leave my house right now and don't come back for at least a month." Getting the hint, Thanatos faded away leaving Hades with his sorrow. Hades got up out of bed, and walked naked into the bathroom. He turned on the shower to blazing hot, then stepped in and instantly wetted his hair, he then remember how Persephone loved his hair long. She loved it so much that he decided to grow his to the back of his knees if that made her smile. Leaning on his right hand that rested on the shower wall, he felt the water slide off of his body; he realized in that moment that he hadn't enjoyed anything since Persephone's death. "God damn it! I'm starting to think like a damn chick." He muttered to himself. After lathering and rinsing he got dressed and headed out to 'school'.

****

Claire sighed; her being in Alaska and in college was hard on her mental and physical self. It wasn't the cold. She'd been born and raised in Alaska, and loved the thirty day s of night, which was one month away. The hardest thing about college was the fact that college professors didn't want you to have a life. She had yet to find a good boyfriend. But those thoughts were erased, school was more important. She pulled on her coat and grabbed her purse. "Bye Claire I'll see you tomorrow." Mrs. Brinn said.

Mrs. Brinn was the Universities nicest and best librarian. "Bye Mrs. Brinn."

Claire opened the door and the cold struck her leaving her momentarily breathless. She pulled her purse higher on her shoulder and started walking to her first class which she already disliked.

Greek Mythology.

She did sign up for it on a celerity thought. Right now learning about the whole Hades thing really wasn't all that great. Once she entered the warm class room, she sat down in the back in her regular seat and put her purse next to her feet and took in a breath of the warm air surrounding her. Then suddenly a band next to her made her jump in her seat.

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you there."

Claire looked up at the deep voice and saw well.......Mr. McSteamy but with dark hair. His long black hair reached the middle of his back; he had deep sea blue eyes, once he reached down into his bag to get a pencil she noticed a tattoo on his left forearm. The guy stood at least six foot six inches maybe more, he had on tight black pants; long shelve t-shirt, with converse with his black petticoat that was hooked in his right arm.

"Hey." He said in his deep voice, looking over she realized that his face was flawless he had a well-trimmed goatee, and had gauges in both ears. He had a strong jaw and had a great smile. "Cat got your tongue?" He asked with a smile.

"N-No." she managed to croak out.

"You didn't mind that I took this seat did you?"

"No." She said while trying hard not to stare at him. Never in all her life had someone like him sit next to her. She didn't have a low self-esteem but she wasn't dumb either, she was too curvy for men like him.

****

Hades sat down to the well-developed women, who caught his eye for a second. The only thing he had on his brain was to find Persephone's soul. He didn't have a very well thought out plan; this college was the easiest way to find her soul. Today it seemed for him to be a rough day. It had been three months since he started searching but nothing. He took a deep breath; having to find Persephone's soul and keep his mother-in-law at bay was a tough job that had no relief. "So are you new?" He looked over to see that the girl looking at him, "Yeah. I just moved here four months ago."

She giggled, "And let me guess you're freezing your butt off."

"Yes. I really don't like the cold." He said with a laugh.

"You poor thing, if you don't like the cold why are you here if you don't mind me asking."

"I need to find someone, someone who is very dear to me." He said in a sorrowful voice. Whoever it was he truly cared for them.

"What happened?"

"Her bitch of a mother." He growled almost scaring the girl.

"That's a bit harsh."

"Well she took everything from me."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought it up." She said.

"Its fine you couldn't have known."

Hades then saw the little old man with crazy white hair, round glasses, a white mustache. He had on a white dress shirt, sweater vest, and khaki pants. He walked with a cane and was holding a pile of papers in his left hand.

"Quiet down please students."

The professor said in a silent voice. Hades looked around and saw the class which was huge. Not since the age of the Romans had seen this many people in a Greek Mythology class. The only reason he took this class is because Persephone loved Greek myths and stories. "Okay today's lecture is about Hades and the Underworld."

Hades snorted. He knew all about the subject.

Next to him he heard a groan. The girl next to him had her hands covering every inch of her face. "What is it?"

She removed her hands and looked at him. "I really hate Hades." Those words shocked him. What had teachers been telling the younger generation about him? "I happen to like Hades."

She scoffed and mumbled, "Sure if you like Satan."

"He's not like Satan." Well he lied he wasn't like Satan when Persephone was alive, but now you said one bad thing it set him off.

"Okay students." The professor said as he put down the papers on his stand. "What do we know about Hades?"

A kid in a hood-jacket raised his hand and spoke without being called on, "He was ruthless."

"That's correct." The professor said, "He didn't like many of the other gods. They had light, and he had Darkness."

Hades started at the professor; yes he did hate all of the gods. They did have light, and he had his dark Underworld. Once he saw Persephone he knew he found his light.

"He was also insane." The plump girl next to him said. Hades looked her and his mouth dropped. In all of his years of living he had never heard anyone call him insane, at least to his face.

"Yes that's correct. Thank you Miss Erikson. It is told that Hades was insane. They believed he was only sane when Persephone was by his side."

"When did anyone ever say this?"

Claire jumped as the man next to her asks the question. "Well... young man many think we he was insane because of his actions, for instance stealing and raping Persephone because he simply like her." Hades saw red, yes unfortunately he did rape Persephone and for that he'll have to live with for centuries, but she had taken him into her heart and showed him love, happiness, and most of all light.

"He'd taken Persephone out of love." Hades told the Professor. The plump girl next to him laughed.

"What's your opinion Miss. Erikson.

"It wasn't love, it was lust. He liked her, took her, and raped her. He was a selfish bastard, a rapist and an even sicker version of Marilyn Manson." Hades unconsciously rubbed his chest. This plump girl had claws and really sharp ones. Hades realized his legacy that he believed was dark but worked, made people think his a sick, twisted, bastard, that raped his wife.

"Persephone grew to love him." The plump girl scoffed, "Please rapist brainwashes the victim to believe they love them."

"Children, calm down. The subject of Hades always gets a bit heated." The kids in the classroom started to giggle. The plum girl sighed and leaned back in her chair. She began to twirl her pencil between her fingers.

"Why do you hate Hades so much?"

"I just said why."

"His wife forgave him for all of that stuff by becoming Queen of the Underworld."

"Oh wow, sure all he had to do is offer her a title and she'll forgive anything." Claire stopped as she looked at Mr. Goth's face; she thought for a moment that he might hit her.

"What is wrong with you?" Claire asked. He then forced himself to take and a deep breath and relax.

"Nothing, it's nothing." He looked back to the teacher. Man this girl tested his patience.

The professor continued his lecture and it shocked Hades. The professor talked about him being crazy, insane, and a mad man who didn't listen to reason. He realized how much people hated his guts. "Okay class, remember tomorrow more slides." The class laughed and packed up their things as the bell rang. The plump girl next to him packs up her stuff without saying a word to him.

Hades packed up her things and looked at the girl; she put her purse over her shoulder and grabbed her books. He opened his mouth to try and talk to her. But nothing came out. He watched as she walked while he stood there like an idiot. Hades walked out of the classroom, with his bag over his shoulder and his head down.

"Hey, you okay?" He looked to see a petite blond girl with big blue eyes.

"Fine."

"You looked kind of bummed out." She said as she smiled.

"Well you can say that."

"You're new here?"

"Yes, I am."

"Where did you move from?"

Hell. Hades shook his and smiled, "Greece."

"Wow. That's really far from here."

"Yeah." He said as he looked at the girl.

"My name is Shelly and yours is?"

"Ha-Hector."

"Well nice to meet you Hector."

"Shelly?" Hades watched her turn and saw the plump girl that he sat down next to."

"Shell, you told me after class. What is the big problem?"

"Oh nothing, just meeting Hector."

"Hector?" Claire turned to see Hades. "This asshole?"

Hades blinked, this girl had a mouth on her. "Claire what is up you and that mouth?" Hades stared at the two girls. Shelly was about five feet three inches, Claire was about five feet nine inches. It was an odd match.

"Nothing, it's just this Satan lover pisses me off."

Shelly covered her face with her hands. "Oh no." She put her hand down and looked at me. "The lecture was on Hades, wasn't it?"

Hades laughed, and Shelly groaned. "He was crazy Shells."

"He was a romantic, Claire."

"No, Shelly. He was insane."

"Oh, please tell me we're not talking about Hades." A taller girl about Claire's height walked over with a purse on her shoulder and books in her hands.

"Unfortunately, yes it was." Shelly said.

"Claire, must we always have the same argument about Hades."

"Come on, the guy was horrible and you know it Steph." The girl rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Please Stephanie you it isn't true." Shelly said.

"Calm down, it's not all that bad."

"Please." Claire scoffed.

Stephanie looked at him. "Hi, I'm Stephanie. I'm here to make sure that they don't' kill each other." She stuck out her hand and Hades shook her hand.

"Hector."

"Well nice to meet you Hector." He looked at the three girls, Shelly was blonde with blue eyes, and had a petite, but a curvy figure, Hades looked at the girls and realized that they all had a curvy figure. Stephanie had red-hair and had green-blue eyes. But had a well-brought up type of aura. Claire had a black-brown hair, brown eyes, and long lashes. She had the more curves out of the three, it reminded him of an hourglass. "Well I'll just get going." Hades turned and walked away from the three girls. He knew that any girl could have Persephone's soul trapped in her body, and he had to find her.