Hailey Came to Please

Story Info
Wife admits she was a whore in college.
2k words
4.01
67.1k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the story Hailey Worked the Day Shift, but it can be read as a stand-alone story.

*****

Jimmy Madison proudly slathered the pre-cum that oozed from his cock up and down its vein-covered shaft as his wife positioned the splayed petals of her shaved pussy over the tip. Large breasts hung heavy from her chest, erect nipples pointing stiffly at her husband. She closed her eyes in concentration as she struggled to stuff the bulbous head of his nine-inch erection into her very wet, gaping pussy. Despite her aroused state, it was always a pleasant struggle, and she let out a little moan of satisfaction as she finally sank down on his stiff muscle until it was completely enveloped by her warm body. She opened her eyes and smiled triumphantly at her husband, her vaginal muscles involuntarily contracting around the thick phallus.

Her name was Hailey Scott and less than a year ago she had married Jimmy Madison, the man who had introduced her to the pleasures of sex when she was but a freshman in college. But he had been a senior, and after he graduated she'd lost contact with him for a number of years. Fortunately, shortly after her own graduation, she'd taken a job in Jim's hometown and they'd rekindled their relationship and soon after were married. However, during the time they'd been apart, Hailey had become a sexy little fuck slut, and now she'd discovered that the stories of her slutty past turned Jim on tremendously, much to their mutual pleasure.

Once, while on a business trip, Jim had met a fellow alum who described fucking a couple of sluts at their alma mater. The man's recollection of the event led Jim to believe that the man had fucked his wife when they had been in college. He'd found the whole scenario strangely exciting. Then he listened to his wife confess to having fucked three basketball players at the same time and he'd found that intensely erotic as well. Recently, he discovered his wife had worked as a stripper during her college years, and that revelation led to the erection that was now buried balls deep in his wife's juicy pussy.

Hailey slowly leaned forward allowing her husband to capture one of her hardened nipples between his teeth. That movement also caused the cock buried in her pussy to withdraw halfway, only to be forcefully re-inserted by her husband with a purposeful grunt. Her other breast smacked against Jim's cheek and he felt his wife shudder before rising off his cock again, this time leaving only the head inside before driving her pussy back down on his upturned fuck-stick.

"God, you're so hard," she whispered as she began to fuck her husband enthusiastically.

Moments ago, she had demonstrated her lap dancing skills for her husband and she was now reaping the rewards of her efforts. She was reminded of just how much fun it had been being a stripper in college, making men cum in their pants, feeling their cocks throb under her as they shamelessly disgorged their seed into their underwear, listening to them groan and whimper uncontrollably, feeling them clutch desperately at her hips as orgasm overtook them. She felt Jim tremble on one particularly slow down-stroke and this caused her pussy to constrict, squeezing more of her pussy juice onto his shaft.

"Jeeze," grimaced Jim, grabbing her waist in an attempt to control more of the motion, but Hailey had already set the pace. She fucked her husband mercilessly on her quest to induce a toe-curling orgasm. Recently there has existed a sense of competition in the couple's love-making sessions, each trying to make the other cum first. It was almost a feeling of domination that Hailey enjoyed when she made her husband cum, which just intensified her own orgasm when it arrived.

Giving her husband a lap dance and thinking about her time as a stripper got Hailey's honey-pot hot and dripping. Pussy juice and pre-cum were squelched from her vagina as her buttocks smacked rhythmically against her husband's thighs. Jim caressed the free-flowing hind parts as they flailed beneath his palms and tried to fuck her back as best he could.

"Ooh, yeah," encouraged Hailey as she mashed her other boob into his face with her free hand. "Suck my nipples!"

Jim did as instructed, smooshing her mammaries together with his hands until the nipples touched, then greedily sucking them both into his mouth. Hailey again closed her eyes as the electrifying sensation traveled through her body, ending up as a grinding rotation in her hips as she fucked her husband. Jim fought the urge to succumb to her talented efforts and just pump her pussy full of cum. But he was determined not to cum until he had first made Hailey climax. He loved making his wife cum, feeling her tremble and then totally letting go when her orgasm overtook her. He thrust his hips upward, completely lifting his wife off the bed. By holding his position, Jim abruptly halted his wife's movements.

Hailey squealed like a little girl on a seesaw being held aloft by some mischievous boy on the playground. She realized what her husband was trying to do and it amused her. Refusing to be denied her goal, Hailey smiled down at her husband and waited patiently for him to grow tired supporting her with his hips raised off the bed as they were. When at last he couldn't support her anymore, he lowered his butt back down on the bed and Hailey let most of his cock slip from her pussy. Then, pausing a second for effect, she dropped her full weight back down on his cock forcing a loud and juicy pussy fart to emanate from their union.

"Mmm, doesn't this wet pussy make you want to cum," asked Hailey cupping her breasts and pulling roughly on each nipple, all the while gyrating on her husband's dick.

Having sat up to play with her titties as she fucked her husband, Jim seized the opportunity to slide the fat pad of his thumb between their bodies and begin applying a subtle, circular pressure to the side of Hailey's clit. His left hand caressed the smooth roundness of her bulging hip as he shifted his own hips, rhythmically changing the angle with which his penis entered her pussy.

"Yeah, you like the way this hard cock feels in your pussy?" asked Jim, meeting her gyrations with varied thrusts of his cock.

With eagerness and determination, the couple fucked each other toward orgasm. The pace was hot, the competition fierce. Bed springs squeaked and the headboard banged against the wall as moans and groans, grunts and whimpers filled the air. At one point, Jim's cock popped free and came to rest in the crack of Hailey's ass. Both participants paused to catch their breath, neither having achieved their goal. Hailey reached behind her and caressed the throbbing muscle nestled between her buns.

"You're about ready to bust a nut, aren't you?" teased Hailey as she lifted her left thigh and positioned her husband's rigid fuck stick in her drooling vagina.

"I don't know, Hailey," teased Jim right back at her. "I don't think you can take much more dicking before you start babbling 'ohmygodi'mgonnacum!'"

"You dare mock me, sir?" smirked Hailey as she again slowly impaled herself upon his upturned erection.

Jim smiled up at his sexy wife. He felt incredibly fortunate to have such a beautiful, busty woman fucking him. He continued to wonder if Hailey had ever fucked any of the customers in the club she worked in during college. How many other men had experienced what he was experiencing at this moment? Who else had she fucked silly with her talented pussy?

"I do mock you, madam, but only because those are the most beautiful words you have ever spoken, and I so look forward to hearing them again," offered Jim, blatantly pouring on the charm.

"Oh, I bet you say that to all the girls," replied Hailey.

"Just the ones that let me fuck them 'til they cum," laughed Jim.

"What if you cum first?" asked Hailey, again picking up the pace.

"Did you ever fuck any guys in that club you worked at in college?" asked Jim, digging his fingers into the soft flesh of Hailey's ass. "The Sugar Shack?"

Hailey paused at the top of a stroke and smiled impishly at her husband.

"Well...," she said as she slowly slid back down and settled comfortably on the cock stuffed in her pussy.

"Of course we weren't allowed to have sex in the club," she began, gently squeezing her husband's cock with her pussy. "But, sometimes, it sort of happens."

Hailey slowly rose up and back down on her husband's cock repeatedly and deliberately as she recounted her tale.

"This guy was like fifty-something and I gave him lap dances and he was really sweet and mmmh, he had a big cock, and I told him if we got a VIP room we could do more stuff," said Hailey and then she paused briefly and sat up.

Jim flexed his erection deep in his wife's pussy just to let her know that he was enjoying every bit of this storytelling. Hailey flexed her pussy muscles in response, then, placing both hands on his chest stood straight up. Jim's hard cock smacked wetly against his stomach as it flopped free when Hailey stood on the bed over her husband. Then, with the swoop of her hands down her thighs, she stepped out of her g-string panties and proceeded to use them to tie her hair into a single pony tail.

"In the VIP room we could give totally naked lap dances," said Hailey as she looked down on her husband.

"How much?" he asked, now stroking his cock as he enjoyed the view of his naked wife standing above him.

"Two fifty,"

"For how long?"

"For a half hour," she replied, caressing her pussy with three fingers.

"I see," said Jim.

"We got in the room, I took my panties off, he pulled out his cock and rolled a condom on," she said, again positioning herself over her husband's engorged member.

"And...?"

"He just stared at me," she replied, rubbing the head of Jim's dick in the entrance of her pussy.

"So...?"

"So I climbed on his dick and fucked him," said Hailey sinking back down on her husband's cock.

The couple resumed their enthusiastic fucking. There would be no more breaks or interruptions. This will only end once both parties had climaxed. The only question was who would go first. Shortly, that question was answered as Hailey, drenched in sweat, began to tremble and moan. She paused briefly on an upstroke to try to stave off her impending orgasm.

Struggling to hold off his own orgasm, Jim quickly took control of the situation and pulled Hailey tightly to his chest, her groans muffled by his shoulder, her E-cup breasts bulged between them. Her butt was now raised above his thighs and Jim had to lift his own butt off the bed just to stay inserted in her spasming pussy. Like a piston in some sort of human fuck machine, Jimmy drove his cock repeatedly into his wife's gushing pussy. The coup de grace came when Jim gathered the sweat along Hailey's spine with his middle finger and slowly inserted it in her butt-hole and initiated her free-fall into orgasmic bliss.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," said Hailey as her trembling became uncontrollable.

Hailey's vagina squeezed down on the cock in her pussy, sending a blast of semen deep into her body from Jim's orgasming organ. The couple clutched each other and trembled and moaned together; the beast with two backs had been created. If a winner were to be named it would have to be Jim, but only by a few seconds. In reality, both were winners and both knew why.