Hailey's Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Strangers in the night, exchanging glances...
1.6k words
4.2
32.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nanmar
nanmar
62 Followers

"Ms. Wentworth, I believe you are here for your punishment." The quiet voice made Hailey shiver with fear and anticipation.

"Yes sir."

"You have made many, many errors in your work, Ms. Wentworth. We know exactly what you are capable of, and this merely tells me that you have been careless and lazy."

"Nnno, sir, I...."

"Silence! You have earned yourself a thorough whipping with my belt. Now remove your jacket please." With trembling fingers, Hailey removed her jacket, revealing a lace cami and no bra. Her hard nipples were poking through the fabric – a fact that was noticed immediately. "Does the thought of being punished arouse you, Ms. Wentworth?"

"No sir!" came the horrified reply.

"We shall soon find out. Now, remove your skirt and bend over the chair, please."

"But sir...."

"Any refusal or hesitation on your part will double the punishment, Ms. Wentworth!"

Hailey removed her skirt quickly and then bent over the padded chair, her cheeks red with embarrassment. She was wearing a thong that day, so her ass was well exposed to her boss.

"Ah, you were lying a little earlier, Ms. Wentworth. You are aroused at the thought of punishment. Panties don't lie, you know."

Hailey bit her lip hard. "I'm sorry sir."

"I'm sure you are. But you are going to be sorrier and very sore in a little while. Maybe that will teach you to be more attentive."

The sound of his belt being pulled out of its loops was almost drowned by Hailey's beating heart.

WHAP! The first blow hurt! Hailey cried out in pain. "Quiet, Ms. Wentworth. I don't want any noise from you. Concentrate on your punishment." The belt began to rain blows down on her unprotected ass. The pain was like nothing she had ever felt before, and her bottom danced sexily on the chair as Hailey tried desperately to deal with her punishment. But worse than the fire on her ass was the burning in her pussy that just seemed to get worse with each blow. Occasionally, her boss would thrust a finger into her sopping cunt and chuckle, increasing Hailey's mortification.

She couldn't take any more ....she began to scream and plead. "Please, sir, please....please...."

"Please what little girl? Is this what you want me to do?" He pushed two fingers deep into her, while his thumb massaged her swollen clit.

"Yessssss......." Hailey moaned as her excitement grew higher and higher...

"It is a beautiful day, America. Go out and fly a kite , or jog or go fishing with a loved one..."

Huh? Why was her boss talking like a radio announcer?

The latest Shakira song came on loudly and Hailey awoke with a start. She had been dreaming, but her pussy was wet and her hand was pressed down on it. Startled, she removed her hand quickly – masturbating was not her style. She sighed – another weird dream where a faceless dominating man was punishing her, while she grew hot and horny! She never really finished those dreams and wished she could go back to dreamland to see where exactly it was going.

But she had to get ready to go the charity fashion show this evening, though she really did not want to. She had not been invited to participate, a fact that made her pout and sulk, plus her date was her cousin Scott. Not really something to look forward to. But she had promised, and she would go.

At the party, they ran into Megan with her cousin Nick. After a brief introduction, Hailey completely dismissed Nick, though his faint, unkind smile at her reaction made her uneasy. Tall and lean, with black hair and unremarkable features, he looked like a geek at first sight - a fact confirmed by Megan's announcement that Nick was "into computers."

They ended up in the same table together for dinner, and Hailey continued to ignore Nick. But he made her uncomfortably aware of the low cut of her dress and the shortness of her skirt, and she kept trying to adjust both.

Megan dragged Scott off to dance, when Hailey remembered that she had to make a phone call. Her little purse had no room for a cell phone, so she addressed Nick directly for the first time that evening. "Do you have a cell phone I could use?"

Nick looked at her consideringly. "Why do you wear outfits that make you look like this? It doesn't suit you. It shows way too much of your body and you are obviously not comfortable with it."

"Thank you, Donatella Versace. Now, if you have quite finished critiquing my style, may I please borrow your damned cell phone?"

"When you ask politely."

"Polite, my ass. I had all the pleases and thankyous in the right places."

Before Nick could reply, a loud voice hailed them. "Hey Hailey, help me win a bet, willya? Let me lob three pieces of ice into your gorgeous cleavage. A large dinner is riding on this."

Hailey hated moments like this. She dressed in clinging, showy outfits because it seemed to be expected of her, but the resultant "attention" she got only made her feel sick and vulnerable. Usually, to cover her fear, she got nasty. She took a deep breath to calm her nerves and worked up the courage to come up with a sarcastic refusal. But before she could reply, Nick spoke up in a mild voice, "She's not playing any games today, are you Blondie?" Hailey turned to him, startled. The drunk was not impressed. "Hey, I asked the lady, not her wooden stick puppet."

Nick was not fazed. "Richard, isn't it? Why aren't you working on on the Levanti presentation, Richard? Isn't it due tomorrow?"

The drunk suddenly sobered. "Mr. Saylor? Uh...ummmm.... Me and the boys are just taking a break, Mr. Saylor. The presentation will be ready tomorrow. You betcha, sir. We'll get it. We'll...."

"See that you do." Nick's tone of finality chased him away, while Hailey watched in surprise. Most men of her acquaintance would have egged Richard on...they certainly wouldn't have protected her. She wasn't sure if she wanted protecting though she certainly was relieved. She didn't know that Nick had been watching her every emotion writ clearly in her eyes.

"I could have taken care of him..."

Nick smiled, a much nicer smile than she had seen all evening. "Sure, Blondie. Next time, I'll let you brandish your own weapon."

"He'll LET me??!! Next time???" she thought with a combination of outrage and intrigue, but before she could reply, the other two came back to the table. She continued to be keenly aware of him all evening, and when at the end of it, he asked her out to dinner, she accepted with a mild sense of curiosity. The geek had more to him than was suggested by his harmless appearance.

Actually, the geek, aka Nicholas Zachariah Saylor was a lot of things. He was a computer programmer, who had developed and sold so many games that he was a gadzillionaire before he was thirty. And for all his mild looks, Nick was also a Dominant: many young ladies were ready to come forward eagerly to vouch for his expertise in the art of control and painful pleasures. Hailey intrigued him - her beauty, her apparent hard layer that concealed a soft, conforming core presented a challenge and Nick loved challenges.

The first date was quite a success. Nick took Hailey to a quietly expensive restaurant, and was a very agreeable companion. He asked a lot of questions, and actually listened to her answers. For Hailey, who was usually treated like a blonde bimbo by men who wanted only one thing from her, this was a great change. She chattered away to him, not noticing that he would always gently deflect her when she grew bitchy. Being bitchy upset her, but that evening she came away happy, unaware that the quiet man in front of her was closely observing her.

They went out many times after that. He accompanied Hailey to all her charity galas, and Hailey was amazed at how comfortable and secure she felt in his company. She went with him to all his geekfests (as she termed it). But she was never bored or restless, just occasionally frustrated that he made no move sexually, other than a few sizzling goodnight kisses that left her burning for more.

Then came the game and the bet. Hailey had been whining and nagging at Nick to learn salsa dancing so that they could impress people at the big annual charity bash, but Nick had refused saying that he wasn't a good dancer. Until that day - when Hailey had nagged just one more time. Nick said, "Well Hailey, let's make a deal. We are going to watch a baseball game right now. If your team wins even by a point, then I'll learn to salsa. But if my team wins by a minimum of eight points, you will be my slave for a year."

Hailey thought that he was joking, but giggled and agreed to the bet. Eight points seemed to be a big margin, but then Hailey knew very little about baseball. She should have thought again......She also did not know that the match they were going to watch was a prerecorded one, and the outcome looked very, very good, at least for Nick.

So, Hailey stared in openmouthed shock when, at the end of the game, Nick said quietly, "Come, slave, let's see what we have here. Take of your clothes and kneel before me, so that I can inspect my property."

nanmar
nanmar
62 Followers