Hailey's Journey Ch. 08

Story Info
Hailey's dog day afternoon.
962 words
4.12
53.4k
00

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nanmar
nanmar
62 Followers

Things were going well in their little world, and Nick had very little reason to punish Hailey for the next few days. She dusted and cleaned, not complaining at her costumes, researched the Internet for other sexual techniques, and worked harder on her deep throating skills. A couple of times, Nick left her unsupervised, though bound, and this gave Hailey an idea.

So the next time she was alone, on the computer, she tried to access her email with a vague idea of letting people know that she was the prisoner of a madman. But even as she typed in her password, she knew that she had made a terrible mistake because Nick was right behind her. He was furious, but his anger was not hot and loud – it was a cold, controlled anger that was all the more effective.

"That will be punished, Hailey." His voice was quiet, but all the more frightening because of the lack of intonation, as was his use of her name.

The punishment was agony. Hailey was strapped down to a bench with her hands and ankles tied to a bar on top of the bench. Any apology she might have made was stifled by a bit gag in her mouth. Nick produced an electric prod and set it at its lowest power. But it still hurt unbearably, since he used it on her tenderest body parts – her nipples, clit, just outside her pussy, her navel and even between her rounded ass cheeks. After the first round and Hailey was shaking and sweating, he stopped.

"Obedience, slave. You keep forgetting that basic concept. And each time you forget, the relearning process will only get more painful."

He continued on another round – the unbelievable pain made Hailey black out for the first time during her punishments.

Nick watched her slumped body with real regret. He did not enjoy giving pain where the pleasure was not mutual, and with Hailey, the punishments seemed even harder. Resolutely shutting out the image of her pleading blue eyes, he bundled her up in thick canvas and took her to her next punishment.

Hailey woke up to find herself chained by the neck in what seemed to be a little kennel. Her knees were separated by a spreader bar and her wrists were connected to her knees, making it impossible for her to stand. An uncomfortable fullness in her butt showed her a tail sticking out between her asscheeks. Cautiously, she poked her head out of the opening in the kennel and saw blue skies. She crawled out to explore, and was immediately greeted with a flash of burning pain on her ass.

"Did I give you permission to come out, bitch?" a strange voice roared at her.

She looked up to find a huge man with a fierce, bearded face glaring at her. He brought his whip down four more times on her ass, kicked her over and punished her tits and finally her pussy.

"Crawl back in, bitch. I will let you know when to come out."

Terrified, Hailey crawled back in, her breath coming in great gasps. Had Nick become tired of her disobedience and given her to someone else?

Inside the house, Nick was watching his cowering slave on the monitor as the bearded man came back in. His face was grim and he had to exert all his will power to stop himself from running to Hailey and picking her up and comforting her.

"Are you sure you want to continue?" The quiet question made him turn around.

"Yes, Matt. You know that as long as she is trying to escape, she will never really give it a try. I thought the year's limit would give her enough hope to keep her going, but apparently it's not enough. And I really want her to try......"

A new voice joined the conversation. A petite, naked redhead who was kneeling at the feet of the giant spoke up for the first time. "Are you doing this because, if you don't, she can escape and then you'll be in serious legal trouble?"

Nick smiled down at her. "No, honey. I've set it up so that everyone thinks that she was in Aruba for a while to celebrate her graduation. It will be hard for people to believe a crazy story of being abducted by a computer geek, especially after we have been seen dating quite amicably."

"Then I guess you really want her to be your slave. Oooh, the great Nick has finally found IT!"

Matt chuckled, picked up his little slave and kissed her. "That's my Suzanne – total romantic."

"That's the trouble with you married guys," said Nick and then turned back to contemplate his own little slave. Matt reluctantly set Suzanne down, and started back to the kennel.

"Are you sure you want to watch?"

The answer was grim and resigned. "I couldn't live with myself otherwise."

Poor Hailey's day went from worse to hellish. The gaint dragged her out of the cage and made her crawl around the little garden on all fours over and over again, whipping her when she slowed down in exhaustion. Then he threw a ball, and Hailey had to run and bring it back for what seemed like a million times. Exhausted, thirsty and hungry, she drank water from a bowl and ate what looked like canned dog food. The worst humiliation came when he made her pee in the corner of the garden, whipping her mercilessly until she peed in sheer pain and terror. She was given a final drink of water that tasted bitter, and was shoved back into her kennel. As Hailey blacked out again, she wondered if she could survive this new torture.

nanmar
nanmar
62 Followers