Hailey's Rebound

Story Info
Wife recounts how she became a slut in college.
4.3k words
4.33
71.4k
33
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a continuation of the story, Revisionist History, but it can be read as a stand alone story.)


Jimmy Madison had chosen a window seat for his return flight to Baltimore. With his carry-on safely stored in an overhead bin and his seatbelt fastened, Jim had pulled his iPhone from his pocket to switch to airplane mode when the text from his wife Hailey arrived. He touched the name Hailey Scott that appeared on the screen and laughed to himself because, after six months of marriage, he still hadn't changed her contact information to reflect the fact that she had said yes to his proposal, and agreed to take his name.

"Don't you wish this was you? I do! Can't wait! See you soon!" The message was written beneath a single frame from the attached video. The image was a close-up of a plump, shaved pussy stretched around a huge black cock, the prominent veins on its shaft having collected the pasty, white secretions drawn from the noticeably excited orifice. Jim touched the little blue arrow next to the image and rotated his phone ninety degrees to create the maximum viewing format. Then he touched the white triangle in the middle of the screen.

The image was jerky, but clear, and as the camera pulled back some, it revealed a dainty manicured hand gripping a large, chocolate-colored dildo. The hand slid the phallus deep into the quivering vagina and withdrew it repeatedly with increasing speed until with one savage thrust it was firmly seated in the clenching hole as far as it would go. Squeals and moans of pleasure escaped the device before Jim could press the volume button that turned down the sound. He looked around nervously wondering if anyone had been eavesdropping on his pornographic message, but the plane was almost empty, and those that were there were busy stowing luggage and getting situated.

The hand that had stuffed the latex fuck toy into the visibly aroused vagina now desperately gripped the inner thigh as the molded balls of the realistic penis, complete with suction cupped end, were left hanging out and bobbing up and down rhythmically with the contractions of her orgasm. The sobs of satisfaction Jim now struggled to hear, having turned the volume down so low. He watched as the hand again grasped the goo covered dildo and slowly withdrew it. The camera followed it as the hand's owner brought it to her mouth, licked teasingly at the slime and ooze that coated it, then, with a slow but deliberate motion, deep-throated it, and withdrew a completely clean and glistening dildo. The image froze as the owner of the hand, his wife Hailey, was planting a wet sloppy kiss on the head of the dildo. He touched another arrow icon with his thumb that returned the screen to the original text message.

Jim took in the view offered by the window as his mind wandered back to just last night when he had listened to some guy he'd just met describe a fuck session with a couple of sluts. The fact that the man had attended the same university that he and Hailey had attended, and the fact that the description of fucking one of the sluts was very much like his own experience when fucking his wife, had Jimmy thinking that maybe his wife had been a total slut in college. He swiped his thumb back over the screen and brought up the last frozen image. His cock hardened in his trousers.

Hailey Madison busied herself preparing for her husband's arrival home. She had bathed, shaved and oiled up her amazing body hoping to entice her husband to fuck her for the remainder of the day. Her large, bra-less breasts wobbled freely under her loose, pink tank-top as she bent to put the last of the dishes in the dishwasher. A tiny pair of g-string panties that barely hid her plump pussy from view, and a pair of black fuck-me-pumps were the only things she wore that day. She practiced striking provocative poses as she moved about the kitchen reacquainting herself with the skills necessary for walking gracefully in three inch heels.

"I should leave town more often," said Jim as he dropped his bag and closed the back door behind him.

He leaned back against the counter and marveled at the vision before him. Hailey stood on one foot, stretching to put a glass in the cabinet. Her smooth, shapely legs were toned and glistening, while the string that was her underwear caused the soft flesh to bulge slightly against its tightness. From his vantage point, all but the nipples and areolae of her E-cup breasts were visible under her billowing, pink tank top. She turned and mockingly assumed the same pose as her husband; arms crossed over his chest, legs crossed at the ankles, butt pressed against the counter. But when Hailey crossed her arms, it tightened the material covering her breasts and accentuated her hardening nipples.

"I wish you wouldn't," she sighed, lowering her hands and pulling her panties to the side. "I'm tired of fucking myself with that dildo."

Hailey dragged a finger upward through her moistening furrow and brought it to her lips. She sucked the moisture from the digit and pouted at her husband.

"How did you get to be so damn sexy?" asked Jim, shaking his head as if confused.

"You made me this way," responded Hailey calmly.

"I made you this way?" questioned Jim, now intrigued. "How did I make you sexy?"

"Remember my freshman year? Remember teasing me mercilessly? I couldn't figure out why you hadn't tried to fuck me yet. Remember when I started dressing like a slut, trying to entice you to fuck me? Well, it worked," she explained smiling. "But I didn't expect you to have such a huge cock."

Jim smiled and repositioned the hardened muscle in his pants. When hard, Jim's manhood grew to an impressive nine inches; when flaccid, it gave no indication that it could ever grow to such massive proportions. Hailey especially enjoyed its girth and the way it made her feel completely filled when he was balls deep.

"If you're tired of your dildo after only three days, what the hell did you do when I left for grad school after your freshman year?" asked Jim with a curious smirk. Hailey smirked as well.

"You don't want to know," she said, smiling coyly.

"My cock seems to think otherwise," said Jim, gripping his hardened member through his pants for emphasis.

"Apparently," giggled Hailey noticing a wet spot forming where the head of his cock poked at the material covering it.

"Go ahead, I want to hear all about it," said Jim, smiling back at her.

"Pervert," quipped Hailey.

"I am what I am," reasoned Jim.

The couple stood and stared at each other smiling for a good fifteen seconds. Finally, Hailey broke the silence.

"Pull your cock out," ordered Hailey.

Jim obediently unbuckled his belt and let his pants fall to the floor. He pulled the waist band of his underwear down and hooked them under his tightened scrotum. His cock bowed upward, rigid and vein covered. With two fingers and his thumb, Jim gripped his penis at the base and waggled it up and down.

"Stroke it for me," she commanded.

Jim slid his hand up and down his rigid penis, slathering the pre-cum that oozed from the tip along the entire shaft. He stroked it up and down slowly as he eyed his wife.

"If it grows soft, I stop talking," she threatened.

"Deal," answered Jim continuing to stroke his hardened appendage.

"Ok, you asked for it," said Hailey twisting her nipples roughly through her shirt until her swollen areolae were visible beneath the material.

"So, I bought a big fucking dildo to fill me up like your cock used to, but it just wasn't the same. I was in love with the way your cock throbbed inside of me, especially when you came, and a dildo just can't do that. I decided I was going to have to find a real cock."

"Where did you look?"

"The basketball team," she answered quickly.

Jim's cock throbbed in his fist and grew even harder, the veins now even more prominent along the shaft.

"I figured the odds of finding a big one were better if I found a black guy," explained Hailey.

Jim's mouth dropped open in amazement as he listened to the words that left his wife's sexy mouth.

"Being a cheerleader made it real easy to fuck a basketball player, so I picked this really cute guy who didn't get much playing time, but he sure knew how to fuck."

Hailey paused and waited to see if the news would deflate Jim's erection. She was surprised that his cock remained stiff and continued to seep pre-cum. So was he.

"What was his name?" asked Jim, trying to sound non chalant.

"Demarcus." She answered quickly. She didn't have to think about it.

"We dated for the remainder of the year, but he graduated that spring."

"How often did he fuck you?" asked Jim, his voice a strained whisper.

"Every week for about five months, sometimes twice a week," she answered.

Hailey reached down and again pulled her panties to the side, this time dragging two fingers through the smooth flesh of her inner lips, slippery from her secretions. She pinched her clit with her finger tips and a little shiver coursed through her body. She turned and leaned her elbows on the counter, thrusting her bubble butt toward her husband. Then she reached back and pulled the g-string out of the crack of her ass and over her butt cheek, exposing her wet pussy. The fingers on her right hand slowly circled her clit.

"This was his favorite position. He used to like to fuck me from behind, said I had a phat ass, said I was his PAWG..., his phat assed white girl. He said that I was made to fuck black cock. His cock was huge, but it never got as hard as yours, so it didn't feel that big inside me. But he knew how to use it. He'd fuck me sometimes for two hours straight. It got to the point that I couldn't get enough of it. That's when I realized I'd probably never find a replacement for you."

Hailey slid her knee up onto the counter and arched her back. When she did so, her pussy opened up and she again looked back at her husband. Her left hand slowly caressed her bulbous butt cheek in a circular motion, her little finger dragging over her puckered ass hole with each pass. She pulled her right hand from between her legs and steadied herself against the counter. Pussy juice trickled down along her inner thigh.

"God, I'm so wet," she said looking up at the cabinet in front of her.

Jim could take no more. He pushed his shoes off as he stepped out of his pants and positioned himself behind his wife. He put his hand over her hand and pulled her butt cheek out as far as it would go. The head of his cock slid easily into her open vagina, but he stopped right there. He placed his other hand on her hip just below her waist and held her there. She tried to push back and impale herself on his cock but he held her off.

"Where's my cock?" he asked, making the head throb inside her pussy's opening.

"What?" she whispered confused.

"Where's my cock?" he repeated, pulling his cock head out and then sliding it back in until the tight hole closed around its head.

"Stuffed in the opening of my pussy," she replied, now understanding what he wanted to know, what he wanted to hear.

"What's it about to do?" he asked, pulling it out and, again sliding just the head in.

"Umm...fuck me?"

"What's it about to do?" he again asked, this time driving half of his cock into her clenching vagina.

"Fuck me?"

"What?"

"Fuck me?!"

"What?"

"FUCK ME?!"

Jim drove his entire erection into her soupy pussy. Splurt! Pussy juice oozed onto his balls and collected at the base of his shaft. He thrust his hips forcefully and watched as both butt cheeks rebounded outward and then slapped back against his thighs. Each thrust resulted in a juicy pussy fart that sprayed pussy juice onto his thighs and coated her butt cheeks with the slimy liquid. Hailey groaned her appreciation.

"Did your basketball player fuck you like this?" asked Jim as his balls pounded her clit.

"Demarcus," she moaned, her body beginning to tremble.

"Yeah, Demarcus. Did he fuck you like this, like I'm fucking you," asked Jim tilting his pelvis so that his thrusts drove the head of his cock against her G-spot.

"No," she sobbed, surprised at how quickly she was being driven to orgasm. "None of them fucked me like you do. Nobody fucks me like this!"

Then she started to cum. Her vagina seized up like a blood pressure cuff. Jim's mind was whirling after her last two statements. What had she said? His cock almost ached it was so hard, but surprisingly, he had felt no indication that he was near orgasm. He dragged his cock halfway out of her clenching cunt and drove it back in with all his might. Hailey groaned as if someone had punched her in the stomach. She convulsed twice in quick succession and then simply trembled for about thirty seconds, moaning, sobbing, and babbling.

Though he probably could have, Jim refrained from repeating his last violent withdrawal and insertion for fear of sending her into a different realm with her orgasm. The fact that he had not ejaculated and had over powered her vice-like vagina was a first for Jim; and for Hailey for that matter. Soon, after she had calmed down some, Jim withdrew and gradually re-inserted his penis, establishing a very slow and tender fucking pace. He watched his erection appear and disappear beneath her jiggling buns and wondered how many others had witnessed what he was witnessing.

"I want to be on top," she said as she pushed her husband away.

The most delicious slurping sound accompanied Jim's withdrawing penis. Hailey grabbed his hand and led him through the dining room and into the living room. There, she positioned him on the center cushion of the couch and climbed onto his lap. She centered his rigid fuck stick below her gaping vagina and dropped fully onto it with a groan. There she sat and enjoyed the feeling of her husband's cock filling her completely.

"Hailey?" asked Jim, holding onto the round buttocks that were spread warmly on his lap.

"Yes?" She breathed the word into his ear.

"How many?"

"None of them," she whispered.

"How many is 'them'?" Jim asked his wife, flexing his penis in her vagina.

"Since you left me freshman year?" she asked, laying her head on his other shoulder. "Or how many basketball players?"

Jim's cock throbbed involuntarily in his wife's pussy.

"Jesus, Hailey," exclaimed Jim as he now started to thrust upward into the wet pussy in which he was buried.

Hailey gripped the back of the couch as she met every one of her husband's thrusts with downward gyrations of her grinding hips.

"Yeah, fuck that pussy," she encouraged, her buttocks a blur of motion on his lap. "Make me cum again!"

Jim felt the telltale signs of Hailey's impending orgasm as moisture began to build up along her spine and her overall body temperature increased dramatically. But this time, he too was being dragged over that climactic cliff. Jim felt her whole body grip his cock as his semen surged into her womb. The couple clutched at each other, trembling and moaning.

Soon, all motion had ceased and the panting had been reduced to deep, heavy breathing. Hailey tenderly caressed the back of her husband's head while Jim squeezed the ample flesh around Hailey's flared hips. Tenderly, Hailey pressed her forehead to his, their noses touching.

"God, I love the way you fuck me," she whispered, then pressed her soft lips against his.

"You inspire me," answered Jimmy. "I can't help myself."

The couple sat for maybe five minutes, basking in the afterglow, enjoying completely each other's body. Eventually, Jimmy spoke.

"So you still haven't answered my question," he began.

Hailey sat back so she could look into her husband's eyes.

"This really turns you on, these stories of my slutty behavior," asked Hailey.

Jim's cock again throbbed in Hailey's pussy, involuntarily delivering his response. He looked down at her erect nipples, swollen and pink against his chest. He scooped up both mammaries in his hands and began teasing and licking her nipples with his tongue. She moaned as the sensations re-ignited her neurons and reconnected her sexual synapses. The subtle gyration of her hips revealed her approval.

"After basketball season, right before graduation, sometime in early May I think, there was a team banquet, and we had a big party afterward," she began, pulling her hair behind her ears.

"We all got pretty fucked up," smiled Hailey, partly out of fondness for the memory, partly embarrassment.

"I had promised Demarcus a farewell fuck, so we planned to meet back at my dorm room after the party. I went back to my dorm and took a quick shower and stuff and, so, like around 1:30 he shows up at my room with Charles and Devon, two other seniors on the team, and I'm like, what the fuck? I mean, I'm wearing nothing but a towel cause I'm expecting us to, you know, like start fucking as soon as he gets there."

Hailey squeezed her husband's penis with her vaginal muscles and settled more deeply in his lap.

"So I'm like, you're crazy if you think anything's happening with those two here, and Demarcus is like, naw baby, I just promised my friends some ah this, and he pulls out this big ass blunt and I'm like, well shit," she giggled.

Hailey paused to watch her husband continue to manipulate her breasts. He knew that would keep her pussy juices flowing. She ran her fingers through his hair as she continued her story.

"So, we light up and Charles and Devon sit on my bed, and Demarcus sits in my desk chair and, I mean like it's a single dorm room and there's not a lot of space, and I'm not about to sit down cause the towel's like way too short and the only available space was between Charles and Devon on the bed or on Demarcus's lap, so I just stood there while we puffed."

Hailey rose up and down a few times on Jim's cock keeping it hard in her drooling pussy.

Her body shuddered briefly and she moaned, but then settled back down onto her husband's thighs.

"Well, so now I'm high and horny and I'm waiting for Demarcus to kick Charles and Devon out so we can fuck when..."

"You're so full of shit," said Jim, letting a saliva covered nipple slide from his lips.

Hailey looked down at her husband, her mouth opened in shock. He twisted her nipples and wiggled her breasts as he spoke.

"You invited all three of them over to fuck you, didn't you?" he asked, grasping a nipple between his teeth and flicking it with his tongue. Hailey's pussy squeezed her husband's cock as a reflex. Her inability to speak exposed the truth. Jim slid forward on the couch until his butt sagged over the edge and his penis slid out of his wife's grasping pussy. He then gripped her body with two hands under her armpits to steady her as he began a slow and steady pumping of his rigid manhood into her tightening pussy.

"Didn't you?" he asked.

Hailey closed her eyes and gripped her husband's arms as his pistoning cock drove her toward yet another orgasm.

"Well?" he prodded.

"Yes," she groaned, her body tingling.

"How many times did they make you cum?" asked Jim, maintaining his rhythmic pounding of her pulsating pussy.

Jim was amazed that he had managed to fuck his sexy wife, cum in her pussy, and stay rock hard. He knew he could now fuck for a long time without cumming and he decided to see how many times he could make her cum before he did. Jim also decided right then and there that he was going to deposit his next load of jism onto his wife's face, something he'd never been able to do, but always wanted to. Her reaction would help him determine if Hailey had been as big a slut as he thought she had been.

"Each of them made me cum," said Hailey breathlessly. "They fucked me all night."

Jim's cock throbbed and she began to cum again. Hailey's eyes squeezed shut, her head tilted back and her mouth opened to the ceiling. Her pussy locked up on Jim's cock and began that series of contractions designed to milk the seed from a spewing fuck muscle. It always had Jim pumping his seed deep into his wife, but this time he'd managed to hold it off.

12