Hair Raising Tales Ch. 1

Story Info
Her husband wants her to do another man.
1.1k words
3.77
207.8k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
342 Followers

My husband has always had this fantasy if my being fucked by another man. We have been married for fifteen years and had a great sex life. We have two children who are now in boarding school. I have been a faithful wife and for the past month or so he has been insisting that he wants to watch me being fucked by different men. I love him very much and have catered to all his fantasies and quirks these past fifteen years.


One of his earliest fetishes was that I stay hairy. I am very hirsute and before marriage I used to trim my pussy hair and shave my armpits almost daily. In the first month of our marriage he would spend hours kissing my freshly shaven underarms. I was very much in love with him when he first whispered in my ear that he loved hairy women and that if I could grow my underarms for him. For a week or so I did not shave my armpits and stopped waxing my bikini line. I noticed Tim my husband had started fucking me every night and sometimes would come back early. The hair growing in my underarms fascinated him.


By the end of the month I had a sizeable bush in my underarms, which almost filled the entire length of my armpits. The constant shaving of my armpits had made my armpit hair quite coarse and heavy and he seemed to take more pleasure from the bristling hair in my tufty armpits. I was enjoying the sexual attraction my husband had for me and our sex life went into overdrive.

Soon I got used to my hairiness and I completely stopped shaving my body hair. Surprisingly even my eyebrows seemed to thicken and my pubic bush grew into a huge triangle. My armpits were full of shaggy hair and my husband loved to kiss and snuggle under my arms. Sadly I stopped swimming, as I could not bare to bare my underarms.

Now after fifteen years he wanted to have sex with other men. In some ways it was a thrill for a fortyish woman like me with a hirsute body to have another lover and I finally agreed with Tim. One evening he brought home his friend Steve from his office. Tim said he had to go to his room to check on his mail on the Internet but I knew that he was going in there so that we could start the action for him to see. We did not wait for any preliminaries and I quickly stripped. I could barely wait to strip Steve as well. Off went his formal jacket and shirt and I almost swooned when I saw his bare hairy chest. I rubbed my face against the matted hair on his chest and my hands were busy loosening his trousers and as it fell away I went down on my knees and pulled down his briefs. Steve's big cock sprang free. I cupped his balls in my palms and cooed with delight. I hoped Tim could hear my voice through the door.


It felt strange feeling another man’s manhood pulsating in my hands. Steve as surprised at my hairiness “you sure need a razor honey” he said pulling at the long jet-black hair in my bushy armpits. I raised my arms and said “Don’t you like my unshaven untrimmed pits Tim loves it and makes me stay hairy” “hmmmmmmm” was all he could see as I resumed stroking his erect penis. I pushed him down on the ground and took she started massaging his prick. Steve was now erect, his long cock standing up like a monument from his knot of matted pubic hair. I was stroking it with one fist while with the other I was massaging the coarse skin of his rapidly hardening balls. A soft groan escaped from his lips. I knew that Tim would have whipped his cock and would have started masturbating.
"Your prick is so big and long Steve far bigger than Tim I want to suck it” I moaned for Tim to hear. I was kneeling in front of Steve as I tongued his swollen cock head. The helmet of his salami felt very hot as I it touched my tongue. I put more of his cock into my mouth as he put his hands on my head and he rammed my face down on his cock. I made eye contact with him as I sucked him, and he encouraged me with his words saying, "Oh honey, you suck a mean cock girl. You do that soooo good, yeah baby, suck that cock good you hairy woman lift your arms lets see your hairy underarms now I know why Tim is turned on by your bushy armpits. You have so much hair in your armpits Ohhhhhhhh" Gently massaging his balls, stopping to run my tongue up and down his length, before swallowing his whole cock again I gave him my entire repertoire. I thought he was going to shoot his load and I was right thick wads of semen shot out from his penis all over my face.


I kept sucking him and kept him in my mouth though he was growing flaccid I needed his dick to harden so that Tim could watch him fuck me. I massaged his balls and I soon had him hard again. He had a mighty weapon and it was slick with my saliva.

Steve said, "I want to eat your pretty hairy pussy." Before I could protest Steve gently pushed me on my back and parted my legs feeling the crisp jet-black hair on my mons veneris. There was a profusion of hair on my motte as he started giving me a good tongue lashing and I had his head in my hands, moving my pussy up and down, starting to moan as I ground my hairy pussy against his face. I could feel a ripple of orgasm split me as I cried out in ecstasy.

Steve slid up to and mounted me. Tim now walked into the room and watched Steve slowly make love to me, kissing me and playing with my breasts as he worked his cock in and out. He came close to me and pulled the long bushy hair in my unshaven pits. Tim moaned, “How I love your sweat filled moist underarms. Steve can't you see how long her armpit hair. See the furry pits and feel how lovely the texture is”. He unzipped himself and his familiar cock sprang out.

Steve continued to kiss me and lick my tits and I rolled him on his back climbed up on him, taking his cock in my hand I guided him into my pussy as I lowered myself on him. I then started to ride him, slowly increasing my pace. Steve had broken a sweat and as his sweat was dripping down on me he announced he was cumming. Bucking like a horse he dumped his hot load deep inside me.

belab
belab
342 Followers