Hair Trigger Clit

Story Info
A young woman's unusual condition causes problems.
12.6k words
4.49
150.5k
78
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,764 Followers

Until about eight months after my eighteenth birthday I considered myself a pretty normal woman. I hoped that I was a little prettier, kinder, and slimmer than average, and much more athletic, but those aren't for me to judge. I was fairly comfortable in my own skin and had normal social interactions both with other females and males about my age.

There was no real cataclysmic event that caused me to change my view of myself - and my anatomy. It came about gradually. Perhaps the first defining moment, however was when I was a senior in High School. We still had a physical education requirement. After P. E. one Monday one of my friends in the locker room asked "Cheryl, is there something going on with your pussy?"

"What are you doing looking at my pussy, June?" I laughingly retorted.

"Hey, I couldn't help it - it looks like something at the top?" June shot back without embarrassment.

I looked down; something did appear unusual. I wasn't about to start inspecting my pussy in the locker room, however, so I casually lied, "Oh, I see; it's a scratch. I'll put some ointment on it," and quickly put my flower-patterned blue panties on.

I did look at my pussy in the mirror at home that night. My clitoris seemed to be a little bit larger than the last time I had seen it - which was a while ago since I didn't make a habit of inspecting my clit, although I did play with it on occasion. I touched it. I got a little jolt. It seemed more sensitive than I had remembered it. I decided to play with myself for a while, and was pleased by the very nice orgasm that I got within just a short period of time. I got a good night's sleep.

The next Saturday, five days after my inspection and stimulation of my clit, I went on a biweekly bicycle trip with a club that I belonged to. That day we had planned to go on a thirty mile loop ride over terrain with lots of hills and valleys. For some reason I felt a little uncomfortable when we first started out, although I couldn't identify exactly why. I found out why as I coasted down the first significant hill.

My crotch was being pressed into my seat by the force of gravity as we went down the hill. My clit felt almost like it did when I masturbated. "Holy shit!" I exclaimed - hopefully not out loud although because of the activity at my crotch I couldn't be sure - "I'm getting an orgasm from riding my bicycle." I stood up, relieving the pressure on my clit as I stopped just before a climax.

The same thing occurred each time we went down a hill. Finally, I just started standing up and coasting down all hills, which meant that I ended up in the back of the pack of riders. I made it back to our starting point, although a few minutes further back than I normally was on our bicycle sojourns, but at least I didn't fall off my bike wracked by an orgasm.

I was the last one to leave the parking lot where we had started our little journey. As I sat in my car wondering what the fuck was happening I reached my hand inside my pants and touched my clit. I almost had an instantaneous orgasm. In shock I moved my hand out, thought for a second, made sure that the car doors were locked, and then inserted my hand in my pants again. After four or five finger strokes on my clit I had a full blown orgasm and had to bury my middle finger in my pussy to get some relief.

When I got home after my masturbation orgasm in my car, I did a thorough inspection of my clitoris. It has grown in size and sensitivity from the last time that I had inspected it, and the tip seemed was becoming bifurcated. Halfway through the inspection I ran a finger over it and I almost had a spontaneous orgasm. It took only another thirty seconds of manipulation to get an even more intense orgasm than I had had in the car!

It was shortly after the bicycle trip that my clitoris started interfering with my normal everyday life. It was now summer and I was working to save money for college. My job was as a counselor at a camp; I was primarily the soccer instructor since I had always been good at that sport, including starting for my High School team all four years, and I had a clinical approach to the game.

I started to get periodic "twinges" in my crotch just from normal activity on the soccer field. I found that any movement where either thigh crossed toward the other one - a common position when kicking a soccer ball - caused a significant tingling sensation. While the sensation was pleasant, it was distracting.

One of the male counselors at the camp was a cute guy named Roy from a county near the one I lived in, although the camp was in a different state. I found Roy very personable and attractive. He primarily coached swimming, but like all of the other counselors, including me, had other duties. We often ended up together as dining hall monitors, and the cabin of girls that I chaperoned was right next to the cabin of boys that he was in charge of.

Roy and I had shared many teasing and flirtatious comments over the first three week camp session, and even a couple of pecks on the lips. Having now reached my nineteenth birthday - he was twenty - I was not a virgin but I was very careful and picky and had had only two partners and only had sex with each a couple of times. I had found sex enjoyable, but it was not the Fourth of July fireworks experience that I had heard about. In fact, the masturbation orgasms I had since my clit had started growing and becoming more sensitive were better than those when I fucked. I had not fucked since my clit started changing.

There was a free afternoon, evening, and next morning between three week camp sessions. Roy and I - with the pretext of helping each other get the cabins we were caretakers of ready for the next group of campers - spent most of the free afternoon and all of the free night fucking and sucking. It started with a friendly light kiss in my cabin - but whether fortunate or unfortunate Roy put his thigh between my legs when he gave me the kiss.

The pressure from his leg on my clit drove me nuts; if I wanted to cool it I would have had to push him away immediately. Apparently either consciously or subconsciously I didn't want to because I ground my crotch onto his leg. I climaxed almost instantaneously, groaning into his mouth. At first he thought that there was a problem and he backed away slightly.

"What's wrong Cheryl?"

"Uh, oh...sorry..." I panted. "I, uh, I, uh, just had an orgasm."

Through my glassy eyes I could see the look on his face - it was priceless. Despite my mild protests he quickly had me undressed and lying on my back on the mattress on my bunk.

"Holy shit!" I heard him murmur under his breath.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed when his tongue touched my clit.

The fucker licked, sucked, and fingered my clit. I went through one intense orgasm after the other. I was almost delirious when I noticed him removing his clothes. His dick was big and hard. His boxers had barely hit the floor when he had that thing buried in me up to the hilt.

My long bifurcated clit rubbed against his cock with each stroke. While I was only partially aware of it, this caused my pc muscles to pulse so that I squeezed his cock with my pussy as he stroked in and out. Also, the intense almost constant orgasms that I was experiencing caused me to writhe around on the mattress like an alligator trying to escape capture. I got the distinct impression that both activities on my part were very pleasurable for Roy because he came after only forty or fifty strokes and filled my pussy with cum.

Even when Roy stopped stroking he pushed his torso up with one arm and used the hand on his free arm to abuse my clit again. This resulted in me wriggling some more which caused him to mutter over and over "Oh fuck yeah!"

When he finally pulled out he panted "Holy shit, Cheryl, that was my best fuck ever - by a mile. Your clit is over-the-top awesome!"

My experience was like a fireworks display, earthquake, and tsunami all at the same time. I could barely articulate a response but I intended to tell him how fantastic it was for me. Actually, words weren't necessary because I was little more than a happy pile of protoplasm by the time that he extricated himself completely, and stopped stimulating my clit, and he could easily tell.

After Roy sucked my tits for a while we could hear noises outside and we were afraid that one of the other counselors would barge in. Roy got dressed and went outside. I could hear him talking with two other counselors, and heard them go to Roy's cabin to do some prep work for the next set of campers. I was still groggy and just covered my naked body with a sheet and took a nap.

I was able to rally about an hour before dinner, did the necessary work on my cabin, and as I was about to leave Roy arrived again. He escorted me to dinner and sat next to me trying to put his hand on my crotch. I gave him the evil eye and slapped his hand and mumbled "Wait until tonight horndog." He got a big smile and kept his hands to himself until we went for a little walk around the lake and then back to my cabin.

The fucking that night was the best of my life up until that time - by far. Roy loved to eat me, and was completely entranced by my large bifurcated clit. I simply could not count the orgasms that I had; the night seemed to be one continuous orgasm until I more passed out than fell asleep after he fucked me for the second time that night.

The next morning I rolled out of bed sore all over. Roy was still asleep. He was a big guy and sharing a twin size bunk with him would have gotten me stiff even if my pussy didn't sting.

I showered in the girls' shower building, one over from my cabin. It was early and no one else was there. I was careful not to touch my pussy, not only because it stung but because I was afraid of stimulating myself again. I did need to scrub quite a lot to get the cum and pussy juice off of my thighs.

I had no sooner turned off the water when I pivoted and saw Roy standing there, naked, with a big grin on his face.

"Roy, you can't be in here," I grumbled, "this is the girl's shower. What if another counselor comes in?"

"She'll get to see the best piece of ass I've ever had - and maybe on the planet - go nuts again as I fuck her," he smirked.

"Oh no you don't you bastard," I replied, half-seriously, half-fearfully. "My pussy is too sore."

"You'll forget all about it once I start stimulating that mega-clit of yours," he laughed.

While I tried to get away, once Roy got a finger on my clit - not hard to do considering how prominent it was - I was done for. He bent me over a sink next to the showers, and after stroking my clit twenty or thirty times stuck his rock hard cock into my pussy and banged away while he simultaneously fingered my asshole. I came another half dozen times before he jacked his last load into me, fortunately less volume than his other loads so I had less cleanup.

Except for one quick interlude one night halfway through the next camp session, Roy and I were only able to fuck between sessions. That meant two more Friday nights, all day Saturdays and Sunday mornings before camp came to an end. The fucking was incredible, and I think that my clit got even bigger because I thought about the fucking almost every night. Since it only took about a minute to get myself off, I masturbated several times a day all the while imagining my fingers were Roy's cock.

One thing that did disturb me a little was the way that the other male counselors looked at me after my first fuck fest with Roy. There was never anything overt, so I wrote it off to my imagination. I should have analyzed it more critically, or at least confronted Roy about it - it may have saved me from what happened the last night at camp.

All of the campers had already gone home, and the staff was just cleaning up before we were leaving too. While it had been fun with Roy, I wasn't sure about any liaisons with him in the future - it was a summer fling to me, regardless of how physically satisfying it had been. However, I was looking forward to a last night of great sex before leaving.

Per our arrangement, about two hours after dinner Roy came into my cabin. I was naked, and ready. He quickly disrobed with a wicked, expectant smile on his face, then immediately went down on me, sucking my humungous clit into his mouth and getting me to orgasm in about one minute flat. I had at least another three orgasms before he shoved his steel rod up my channel and fucked me as vigorously as he ever had. During the fuck he kept repeating "You have no fucking idea how great it feels to have your pussy constantly pulsating and for you to be gyrating all around. Every guy should experience a great fuck like this!"

I could tell that Roy was spent after the second fuck that night, he was so energetic. I was almost comatose as he continued to lightly finger my nerve-ending rich clit as he lay next to me. Suddenly there was another person in the room, and the next thing that I knew Jackson, another one of the counselors, in charge of baseball instruction, was over me naked. I protested and my mind wanted no part of it but I have to admit that someone couldn't tell that by my body's reaction. Because Roy kept stimulating my clit I didn't do anything except mumble "No" a couple of times before Jackson shoved his cock into my pussy.

I don't know how long the gang bang lasted, but Roy kept a finger on my clit as guy after guy fucked me, and between fucks he sucked or licked my clit. One of the guys - I lost track of who - had an enormous cock. Guys think that all girls want bigger cocks - I doubt that is true, and I know that Cheryl Briggs, me, myself, and I, don't. It was too big. It hurt me. After big dick was through I passed out and I don't know if I was fucked again that night, but the next morning I hurt badly, and could barely walk.

My sheets were full of dried cum and other bodily fluids - they "cracked" as I pulled my ass out of bed. Roy was on the floor, sleeping on a blanket. He apparently woke when he heard my groaning. With a big smile on his face he actually said "I'll bet that was the best night you'll ever have in your live, Cheryl - huh? And you made so many guys hap..."

He didn't get out the full word which I assume would have been "happy," before I kicked him in the nuts with all that I had. As he was screaming and covering his scrotum with his hands I dropped onto him with my knee to his face, obviously breaking his nose as blood spewed all out of the place. He couldn't effectively cover both his face and his nuts so I got him good in both places another three times each.

As Roy lay writhing in pain I got a knife out of my backpack. I knelt down next to him and said "I'm going to shower. When I get back you better be gone. Tell your buddies who fucked me to get over here and clean my sheets and this entire cabin because if they don't I'm going to track them down and cut all of their nuts off!"

He nodded his head "OK."

I put on a robe and showered - taking the knife with me. When I got back he was gone. By the time that I had packed four guys showed up at my cabin, all with sheepish looks on their faces.

I smiled at them. "I hope you guys are here to clean up after last night. You had a good time, huh?"

At first they were taken aback since they obviously had seen what I had done to Roy. However, after I said "Fun, huh?" they loosened up a little and all four smiled and two said "The best ever."

"Is one of you the guy with the really big dick?" I asked with a coy smile.

After some hesitation a guy by the name of Brian sheepishly raised his hand. "I guess that would be me," he chuckled.

I walked toward him with an even bigger smile. "Well, Brian," I said as I got into range and then gave him the most powerful soccer kick - if I hit a soccer ball with that force it would have gone a hundred meters - I could muster in his nuts. Since I now had shoes on it had to exceed the pain of the four ball-busting kicks that I had given Roy when I was bare footed.

As Brian fell to his knees groaning I sneered, "That hurt you as much as your freak cock hurt me. Think about that before you stick it into someone else you bastard."

I turned to the other three shocked guys, pulled out my knife and said "I'm going to lunch. I'll inspect the cabin before I leave at one this afternoon. If everything isn't in tip top shape, with all the blood and cum gone and the sheets in the laundry, I'll track you down cut your fucking nuts off you shitheads."

They scurried into the cabin, leaving Brian moaning in the dust.

After my unwilling gang-bang I knew that I had to be careful. I got so easily stimulated that it would appear to any observer that I was encouraging the guys' activities, so I had to be sure never to put myself in any similar situation again.

Another thing that I did after the gang bang incident was to go see an attorney to see if I could file a sexual assault complaint. I was very honest with her about the entire scenario. "Your medical 'condition' would not qualify the acts as rape. There were no drugs or threats involved. Your probability of success would be zero for criminal charges and so small for civil action that it definitely would not be worth the aggravation," she forthrightly told me.

I thanked her, especially since she didn't charge me anything. I also took her parting advice, "You should see if a doctor could do something to help you."

When I started college I got a recommendation from the health center there about what type of doctor I should see. I was told a plastic surgeon. I found one who was highly recommended and went to see him about six weeks into my freshman year.

Dr. Barnes was very knowledgeable, very professional, and very thorough. He had a female nurse, Nancy Randolph, with him in the examination room - I'm sure to protect himself legally because of the type of examination he needed to perform. I almost jumped off of the examination table several times when he touched my clit. He needed to measure it, and he had to hold me down and have Nurse Nancy do the actual measurement because I was so sensitive and jumpy. I was seconds away from an orgasm when she completed the measurements.

Dr. Barnes was frank about my "condition" and prognosis.

"Cheryl, the average clitoris is less than 5 mm wide and 16 mm long, but what is most important is area. Normally for a clitoris more than 35 mm2 in area I suggest a procedure called 'clitoral reduction.' The name is very descriptive of that procedure; I reduce the area of the clitoris hopefully without destroying a significant number of nerve endings so that sexual acts are still pleasurable," he said. Then he paused and stroked his chin.

"I'm not entirely sure what to recommend in your case, however. Although it is hard to get accurate measurements of your clitoris because it is bifurcated - the first in my experience - its area is definitely over seventy square millimeters, twice that which I normally consider hypertrophy and for which I recommend clitoris reduction surgery. However, it is also the most sensitive in my experience and I wonder about what effect the procedure would have on your sexual experience," he continued. His nurse looked on agape, apparently not used to seeing her experienced normally decisive boss equivocate.

"Tell me more about what you experience during sex," he said.

"Well, I have to say that it is really, really a phenomenal physical experience for me. From discussions with my friends I'm sure that none of them have the same intense level of physical satisfaction that I get. It is fantastic just masturbating, oral is incredible, and penile sex is over-the-top. I guess I want my cake and be able to eat it too," I posited.

"What do you mean?" Dr. Barnes asked.

"Well, I want the feeling to be the same, I just don't want it to be such a hair trigger. I don't want to go off just from inadvertent touching, or riding a bicycle, or sitting on an unusual piece of furniture - all of which have happened before," I replied.

amyyum
amyyum
1,764 Followers