Hairelding a New Don Ch. 3

Story Info
Brother Benito joins in with slutty Aunt Gabriela.
1.4k words
4.25
106.8k
1

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/05/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
344 Followers

Aunt Gabriela was below me her arms locked behind her head showing the dense thicket in her lush luxuriant underarms. I think she was waiting to see what I was capable off and I was determined to uphold the sexual dignity of my family. I moved between her legs and felt the bushy hair guarding her pussy against the tip of my cock. Then I pressed down and pumped her hard, her pussy juices escaping from her hole. I tugged my hips forward and the head of my dick popped past her opening. I could feel the walls of her pussy spreading open as it went in. I buried my head in her unshorn armpits and pushed my dick all the way deep into her hairy pussy. I grunted and began to move up and down, back and forth, slow fucking her until I was going crazy, moaning with pleasure. Slowly fucking her with deep deliberate thrusts that slid my cock was right into her. She lay back arching as I thrust into her.

Then wrapped her legs around me. I fucked her deeper and harder, starting to slam in. It took only a few seconds to make her cum. Her back arched and her body shook with the intensity of the orgasm. She cried out a mixture I think of pain and ecstasy as I held myself inside her. I slowly withdrew and then rammed her again. Her pussy was stretched around my cock. I grabbed her waist and pulled her into me hard. I ground myself into her slippery hairy ass and fucked her hard. My hard cock pumped faster and faster and then I slowed down.

I pushed my engorged prick into the heavy fur in her bushy armpits. The coarse thick hair felt very slippery with the mixture of sweat and my cum filled cock as I slid it in and out of her underarms. She had bent her elbows and I was using her hairy armpits like a vagina as I pushed my prick in and out of her sexy armpit hair. It was a different feeling as the coarse tufty wild hair in her bushy untrimmed armpits gave a sensation, which was willing me to cum in her underarms. How I wished to fill her armpit hollows filled with dense hair with my cum but after a while I took my cock out of her unshaven pits. As I tuned around my brother Benito came in his cock in his hand too. I welcomed him with a wink and he obviously wanted a piece of the action too. I think he had been watching us for a while as he shoved his prick into Aunt Gabriela's mouth.

Aunt Gabriela had become the family whore as Benito slammed his dick into her mouth. I to tried pushing my larger cock near her face as she sucked us brothers alternatively. I had never known what kind of women enchanted Benito but it was obvious the hirsute Gabriela had aroused Benito. I knew my sister Donatella was extremely hirsute too and I had seen Benito masturbate a few times but seeing him fucking Gabriela's hot mouth made me even wilder with excitement.

Her skin was creamy soft and Benito was taking the feast in as he played with her full and hard nipples. She began to kiss my neck and worked her way down to my hard, pinched nipples. She slid one finger in, then two, into her hairy pussy as she sucked us both and she moved them expertly, slowly stretching them apart or turning them around and Before I knew it, she shuddered into another orgasm. I guess that's how she kept herself going though she need not have seeing the amount of fucking she was getting from Papa, Raoul and maybe a host of others but now joined by me and Benito

I think she wanted her pussy licked and I began to lick her softly. Then I sucked her clit and flicked it with my tongue. I rather liked the taste of her sweet juice. I darted my tongue in and out of her pussy. I kissed the long thick pubic hair. I was teasing her pussy with my tongue and kissing it all over with my wet lips. But that was enough for me and I went back and tried to get her to suck my cock but brother Benito was not yielding an inch to me and in fact had shoved most of his inches into aunt Gabriela's mouth.

As Gabriela alternated between the two cocks, she moved her hands down to rub my balls as she bobbed her head up and down our shafts. I noticed that Benito was flushed and panting, so she spent some extra time on him, sucking hard while flicking her tongue rapidly across the end of his cock. Suddenly Benito let out a long strangled moan and began pumping his cum into Gabriela's mouth. She collected it in her mouth and she pulled her mouth away from his cock and milked it with her hand. Gabriela licked and sucked on my cock while I kept a hold on her armpit hair as she pumped her head up and down my shaft. Gabriela was so hot by now that feeling her armpit hair getting pulled only excited her more. Gabriela's body tensed as a small orgasm rippled through her and I kept fucking her face, "Here it comes, you hairy slut!" I growled as I thrust my cock deep into her mouth. When my balls pressed against her chin, it was like squeezing a trigger, and a huge gob of thick cum erupted into Gabriela's throat.

She turned to Benito and, staying on her knees, got between his legs. She began to lick his cock, starting at the tip and working slowly down to his balls. She made sure to make loud slurping noises, and kept telling him she wanted him to fuck her hard. Soon his cock was standing upright, and Gabriela climbed up on his lap, straddling his cock and facing him. She began to ease down, and when Benito's cock made contact with her pussy, she shuddered. She locked her arms behind her head as she moved up and down her wet hairy cunt. Her flaring armpits filled with glistening thatches of hair were an amazing sight as Benito was enjoying being fucked by hirsute Gabriela.

She looked me in the eye as she continued to slowly slide down Benito's cock. She then slid her now wet fingers up, sliding them in her ass crack until they came to her asshole. Gabriela pulled her finger from her ass just as I grabbed her hairy ass cheeks and stretch them apart. I put my cock against her rosebud and pushed. Slowly and steadily my cock stabbed into her until both cocks were in her to the balls. Her body convulsed, she screamed in pleasure, her eyes rolled up and her fingers dug into the back of the couch so hard her knuckles turned white.

When the orgasm subsided, she began to become aware of her surroundings again. Both cocks were in her, Benito thrusting in and out of her cunt, while I slammed in and out of her ass. Benito began breathing heavily and grunted as his cock begins spurting hot sticky liquid into her. Benito was limp but I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her to the floor, keeping my cock in her ass. I began to pump her ass relentlessly. I took my cock out of her mouth and then asked her to bend her arms and shoved my cock into her wet sweaty armpits.

Taking the cue from me Benito started rubbing his limp flaccid cock into her unshaven underarms as well. "Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh" I moaned "Look Benito how much hair she has in her underarms Do you know Papa too has fucked her bushy armpits" I cried out plunging my penis in and out of her unshaven pits. Benito looked surprised but my news of Papa fucking his slut's unshaven pits aroused him as he became hard again and started furiously fucking Gabriela's unshaven pits.

"I will fuck this bitch's hairy armpits too," he said as I smiled at my brave brother my flailing cock spearing in and out of bent hairy underarms. Her armpit hair was slippery with the mixture of sweat and precum juice but I loved the sensation and it looked a sight with two young studs shoving their mammoth pricks into the vast luxuriant hair in both her alluring hairy armpits. As we fucked her bushy armpits in unison I looked across at Benito who was red faced with his exertions and we came together shooting torrents of our cum in the jet-black hair of her bushy underarms. I slumped back on the bed victorious as the slut Gabriela emerged with a smile and a lot of cum in her bushy underarms.

belab
belab
344 Followers