Hairy & Horny Rokyama Aunty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johara
johara
168 Followers

I nailed my cock inside her cunt and laid still over her until she fully enjoyed her orgasm. I haven’t reached my orgasm yet and my balls were full of hot juice wanting to be released. I wanted to fuck Rokyama aunty’s hairy jungle in her unshaved underarms. I pulled my cock out and rubbed the wet tip all over her face and around her sexy thick lips. I knelt with my legs on either side of her body and placed the bulbous cock head over the thick fleece of jet-black hair that filled her underarms that has never been shaved for a long time. The hair was so dense that the head of my cock at once immediately disappeared in the hairy moss.

Rokyama aunty closed her arm and my cock was pressed deep in the hairy forest of her unshaved underarm. It was warm and the feeling was wonderful. Holding the shaft of my cock in my hand I jerked it up and down. Her underarm was wet with her sweat and my saliva and the thick lush of black hair gave my cock nice warmth. I moved my cock in and out of her hairy underarms and soon erupted with a huge load. Rokyama aunty raised her arms up and I pressed the cock head over her hairy forest and sprayed the cum all over. I smeared the cum all over her unshaved hair in both her underarms again and again and soon her unshaved black hairy forest had droplets of my cum all over like white snow.

Rokyama aunty cleaned her underarms and we both moved to the living room and sat on the velvet couch. Rokyama aunty bunched her hair up and formed a loose bun over her head. I circled my hand around her thick love handles and slowly kneaded the thick folds of flab. Her nipples stood perky like miniature antennas. I pulled her towards me and kissed her sexy lips. She was so sexy and hot that I wanted to fuck her again and again.

She looked at my cock that was hard again and smiled. She held it gently and jerked it up and down making it stiffer and stiffer.

“Rokyama aunty, I want to lick your soothu, your periya soothu” I said.

“Don’t ask me just do it, show me all the pleasure. You were really good when you licked my pundai” she said.

“Let me brush my teeth and come back” she said and got up.

I pulled her down on the couch and said, “No Rokyama aunty, I don’t want you to brush. Let me brush your teeth with my cock. Let me give you a nice brushing with my cock”.

She was amazed when she heard that and wanted to try that. I told her it would be great fun if we have another woman beside who could enjoy the fun. To both of us minds came our favorite aunty who will be very interested in this fun. Yes, it was Hasheena muche who propped in our minds. I know that she will be very hairy like Rokyama aunty and I haven’t met her for a long time.

Soon I made a call to Hasheena muche. She picked up the phone and said that she was still lying on the bed lazy to get up. I told her of my plan and how hairy Rokyama aunty is.

“My underarms are not shaved too. They are very very hairy but my pundai is shaved and smooth”, Hasheena muche said huskily.

“That’s very good Hasheena muche. Come over here and let us have fun with the hairy Rokyama aunty”, I said.

She agreed to it. Before Hasheena muche could arrive I told Rokyama aunty that I wanted to taste her periya soothu. Rokyama aunty was very thrilled and it was the first time that someone was to pleasure her by licking her hairy anus.

We both mowed to the bedroom and Rokyama aunty sprawled on the bed. She spread her legs wide enough and raised them and finally folded them over her chest. This splayed open her periya soothu and her hairy cunt. All I could see in her pubic region was masses and tufts of long, curly black hair. The curly and jet-black hair covered all of her cunt, her inner thighs, and the passage between her butt rumps and her anus. I propped two pillows under her butt and raised it up when her dark anus pushed out of the hairy jungle.

The passage than ran between the big rumps of her dark tanned soothu was dark and moist. Her anus was round, black and puckered and was covered with a thick fleece of jet-black hair. I have never seen a hairy anus as that of Rokyama aunty. I kissed the passage of her soothu and she hissed hard. I rolled my tongue over her hairy anus and quickly brushed them around the round hole. I teased her lightly by rolling my tongue around her anus and in her butt passage. Her cunt was wide open and the heat and the pungent odor that radiated from it filled my nostrils.

Rokyama aunty’s black anus puffed in and out in sensations and my tongue gently licked it. I grabbed her anus between my lips and sucked it hard when she bucked herself up. She held her legs tight and rocked her self up and down. I sucked Rokyama aunty’s anus and slowly pressed my tongue over it. It was tight. I stiffened my tongue and pressed it harder when her tight anus opened a little. The tip of my tongue entered a little inside of her anus and I gently nibbled her anus with my teeth.

Great sensations filled her body and Rokyama aunty squealed in great pleasure. Slowly I pushed my middle finger inside her anus and worked it in and out. The tight anus stuck to my finger very tight and increased the friction. Rokyama aunty really loved the feeling and she rocked herself up and down. I pushed one finger into her hairy cunt and moved it in and out too at the same time. I was fucking both her cunt and her anus simultaneously and licked her perineum at the same time.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Rokyama aunty wailed in pleasure.

Her grunts and groans were louder and filled the air. She rocked herself and soon exploded to a shattering orgasm. She wailed and twisted her body so violently that my fingers were thrown out of her fuck hole and her anus. I kissed her tanned stout thighs until she got out of her intense orgasm. I kissed her sexy lips and her cheeks for a long time until Hasheena muche arrived.

“Rokyama aunty you are so hairy that you turn me on” Hasheena muche said and stripped her dress.

Hasheena muche too hadn’t shaved her underarms for a long time but her cunt was shaved and looked smooth.

“I just shaved yesterday” Hasheena muche said.

“Rokyama aunty is going to fuck your shaved cunt” I said and both of them smiled.

Hasheena muche was spread eagle on the bed and Rokyama aunty sprawled on top of her. When Rokyama aunty’s hairy cunt touched Hasheena muche’s shaved and hairless cunt, Hasheena muche jolted to great heights in new sensations. Hasheena muche had her legs spread wide and her cunt was fully stretched. Rokyama aunty hugged Hasheena muche and kissed her luscious lips and Hasheena muche responded eagerly.

Hasheena muche had her cunt stretched out and Rokyama aunty placed her hairy cunt over it. Hugging her very tight Rokyama aunty began to grind her hairy cunt over Hasheena muche’s shaved and hairless cunt. The hairy jungle of Rokyama aunty brushed intensely over Hasheena muche’s hairless and smooth cunt jolting her to new heights of pleasure and sensations.

“Rokyama aunty…fuck me like that…rub your hairy cunt harder…yes…rub it very hard…it feels nice” Hasheena muche growled.

“Hasheena…my darling Hasheena…you taste so good…Hasheena…” Rokyama aunty panted as she rubbed her cunt.

Hasheena muche felt that her cunt was intensely brushed with brush full of smooth bristles. The dense fleece of jet-black hair on Rokyama aunty’s cunt rubbed all over Hasheena muches cunt. Hr cunt was stretched open and the black hair brushed her inner sensitive lips and over her clit. Rokyama aunty ground her hairy pussy harder over Hasheena muche’s spread cunt. The cunt juices gushed out of Hasheena muche’s cunt and drenched Rokyama aunty’s thick fleece of cunt hair. Pleasure ran all over their bodies and Hasheena muche wrapped her hands over Rokyama aunty’s periya soothu and pushed her fingers deep inside the dark crevice.

Rokyama aunty further spread Hasheena muche’s legs and pressed her hairy fleece even further. Thick tufts of jet-black hair rubbed violently over Hasheena muche’s clit and she immediately shot to her climax. She yelled as she reached her orgasm. Hasheena muche hugged Rokyama aunty and kissed her lips and cheeks as she kept rubbing her hairy cunt over the smooth one.

I just sat on the couch and watched the fun until Hasheena muche was fully relieved of her wild and shattering orgasm.

Hasheena muche sat up on the bed said, “Rokyama aunty was very good and she gave me a good rub. Now you come over here and give her a quick but hard fuck”.

I smiled and moved near the beautiful women and kissed Rokyama aunty on her sexy lips. She purred like a cat and held my cock in her hands very firmly. I was really very hard for her and wanted to fuck her badly. I got on top of Rokyama aunty and pushed my cock into her hairy cunt that eagerly sucked my cock inside. I hugged her tight and kissed her lips softly and began to pound her with hard strokes. Her underarms were sweaty and I buried my face in the hairy jungle and sucked the tufts of black hair.

It was awesome. Her hairy cunt bobbed up and down as my cock pounded her. Hasheena muche sat on the edge of the bed and watched the whole fucking action.

“Fuck her hard” Hasheena muche screamed in frenzy.

The loud erotic moans of Rokyama aunty kept me going and I fucked her violently. Even before I could realize she reached her orgasm and she screamed like a wild woman. Hasheena muche climbed over me and hugged sandwiching me in-between. Her whole weight descended on me and drove my cock fully inside Rokyama aunty’s throbbing cunt. She loved the feel of her stretched cunt and growled loudly. Hasheena muche kept me pressed until Rokyama aunty was fully satisfied with her orgasm.

I felt that I hadn’t enough and I decided that I fuck the sexy Rokyama aunty in the doggie style. Hasheena muche welcomed that at once and she wanted Rokyama aunty to lick her shaved cunt at the same time. Rokyama aunty placed her face over Hasheena muche’s shaved cunt and raised her big butt up. Rokyama aunty’s big butt was gorgeous. It was big, jutting and wide. The dark color of her skin made it very sexy and appealing. Her hairy cunt bulged like a hairy bun between her stout thighs.

Holding her big rumps I pushed my cock into her hairy cunt. The slippery cunt showed no resistance and my cock speared inside like a arrow. She snuggled her face over Hasheena muche’s shaved cunt and began to lick it up and down.

The loud grunts of both the women turned me on and I began to fuck Rokyama aunty from behind.

Hasheena muche kept saying, “Fuck Rokyama aunty very hard. Fuck her harder and deeper in her hairy cunt”.

Hasheena muche pressed Rokyama aunty’s head over her smooth pussy and guided her mouth. Rokyama aunty swiped her tongue over and over into Hasheena muche’s cunt while I plumbed her hairy cunt with my big cock. Rokyama aunty rocked herself back and forth and I fucked her very hard.

I spanked her big butt during the whole session and she loved every bit of the action. Soon she exploded to an intense orgasm.

Hasheena muche hugged her and kissed her lips and thanked her for the nice cunt licking.

johara
johara
168 Followers
12