Hairy Fun At Home...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riri_7519
riri_7519
13 Followers

"Harry, you say that, among my daughter and my two grand daughter's furry asses, you prefer mine?" says Clista. "Yes, Grandma, because even Mom's anus is more tight, Harriet's ass is more soft and Helen's bowel is more wet, your anus is hairier. And I love to see the compact black block of hairs made by your ass hairs and my pubic hairs!" answers Harry. "So fuck my ultra furry ass! And you can impale me directly to the hilt because my bowel is full of sperm and your prick is already lubricated with pussy creams" says Clista to her grand son. "Aaghh!" they say together as Harry dives his penis inside his grand mother's hairy ass. "Oohh Dad, I can feel your cock inside grandma's vagina! And... Uuhh! Grandma, your bowel is very tight and it's fantastic to feel your abondant ass hairs against my pubic hairs" says Harry. "Uuhh! Clista, your vagina is very tight. And... Uuhh! Son, I can feel your prick inside Clista's anus" says Walter. "Oohh, Walter! The sound of our pubic hairs rubbing against each other is so sweet!" says Clista.

Seeing that Carol is playing furiously with her hairy pussy, Clista says :

"Carol, you can masturbate your fully spermed hairy cunt as you plays with my boobs." "Yes Mom" answers Carol as she starts to play with her mother's big tits. Seeing that sperm juices ooze outside her two grand daughters's hairy cunts is very exciting for Clista. So she says : "Harriet, lick my left hairy pit and masturbate simultaneously your clit. Helen do the same thing but on my right pit." "Yes Grandma" answer together her two grand daughters. "John, fuck my mouth. So I can taste my daughter's and my two grand daughters's pussy creams on your big cock!" John says "Aahh Clista! You suck so good". "Hummphh! It's so good to have all my family fucking and licking me together" says an ultra excited Clista as she starts a blow job for her husband.

After one minute of fuck, the bedroom is full of the three males and Carol loving sounds because only them can speak!

"Grandma, I love you. And... Aarghh! Especially your tight bowel. And it's so sweet to fuck it with all the sperm creams that Grandpa, Dad and myself have already ejaculated inside." says Harry as he continues to fuck in and out inside his grand mother's hairy ass hole.

"Clista, I love you. And... Aarghh! Especially your tight vagina. And, yes, it's so sweet with all the sperm creams inside." says Walter as he continues to fuck in and out inside his mother-in-law's hairy cunt.

"Clista, I love you. And... Aarghh! Especially your tight mouth. And I can't feel sperm creams inside because you have already swallow them." says John as he continues to fuck in and out inside his wife's mouth.

"Mom, I love you too. And... Aarghh! Especially you big boobs. And I can feel on my hand the sperm creams of Dad, Son and Walter." says Carol as she continues to masturbate her own hairy pussy and plays with her mother's tits.

After two minutes of fuck, the family looks likes a sweaty grunting block of flesh fucking with hairy big cocks, hairy pussies, hairy asses, sucking mouth, hairy armpits, playing hands and licking tongues.

After three minutes of fuck, the bedroom is full of moaning and groaning sounds.

"Hummphh. Aarrghh! John, Walter, Harry, ejaculate NOW inside my holes!" says Clista as she contracts simultaneously her vaginal muscles, her anal sphincters and her mouth on her males's cocks.

"Spurt, spurt, dribble, dribble. Aarrghh!" comes from John's penis and mouth as he ejaculates a big load of sperm inside his wife's mouth.

"Spurt, spurt, dribble, dribble. Aarrghh!" comes from Harry's penis and mouth as he ejaculates a big load of sperm inside his grand mother's bowel.

"Spurt, spurt, dribble, dribble. Aarrghh!" comes from Walter's penis and mouth as he ejaculates a big load of sperm inside his mother-in-law's vagina.

"Gush, gush. Hummphh! Slurp, slurp. Aarrghh!" comes from Clista's vagina and mouth as she gushes a big load of pussy cream on her son-in-law's cock and swallows all her husband's sperm with her mouth and her grand son's sperm with her anus.

"Gush, gush. Aarrghh!" comes from Carol's vagina and mouth as she gushes a big load of pussy cream on her own hand, leaving her mother's tits erected.

"Gush, gush. Hummphh! Aarrghh!" comes from Harriet's vagina and mouth as she gushes a big load of pussy cream on her own hand, leaving her grand mother's left hairy pit wet with her saliva.

"Gush, gush. Hummphh! Aarrghh!" comes from Helen's vagina and mouth as she gushes a big load of pussy cream on her own hand, leaving her grand mother's right hairy pit wet with her saliva.

And from now, each week end the nick-named "hairy incestuous room" smells the fantastic aroma of the mixture of all the males and females creams of this sexy family!

All of them are enjoying themselves very much. It's a all family hairy fuck festival!

riri_7519
riri_7519
13 Followers