Hairy Karen

Story Info
His hairy women fetish is satisfied with wife's help.
7.5k words
4.41
156.7k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,434 Followers

I always wanted to see a very hairy girl! Although I have been married for 4 years now and thoroughly love my wife, Angela, I still have this aching passion to have a close look at a really hairy girl. I wanted to be able to look at all of her hair on her body but I realized that would be very unlikely.

Angela is a lovely redhead and I love her and her body totally. Angela knows of my passion to see a hairy girl but she laughingly passes this off as my fetish and says I will never realize my dream. When I first met Angela she was wearing a very small bikini which hardly covered anything. She has this wonderful white skin which is covered with very pale freckles which I love so much. She cannot sunbathe in direct sunlight as she will quickly burn and turn bright red. Whenever we have been to the beach we always spend most of the time under very large beach umbrellas. Anyway, I perchance to meet Angela when she was lying under her shelter and I had rushed over to collect our beach ball which had run over the sand and stopped just at her feet. I excused myself for intruding and then had a really good look at this pretty girl lying back on her towel. She was lovely and I was smitten on the spot.

I collected the beach ball and threw it back to the other friends who were playing further up the beach. I squatted down and began to talk to this vision of loveliness. The day was hot and when she offered me a drink from her cooler bag I accepted readily. She seemed to be such a friendly girl and made me very welcome. We were both drinking out of the same bottle and she didn't attempt to wipe the opening of the bottle after I had drunk from it! I was glad she didn't wipe it after her use either as I felt I was getting a taste of her mouth too. Very soon we had a real conversation going and I joined her under the shelter because the sun was very hot if you were in the one place and not running around.

Well, after talking for at least an hour, Angela - I knew her name by then - told me she was leaving the beach and returning to her apartment nearby to get cleaned up. I offered to walk with her and carry her shelter and she readily accepted my offer. When we arrived at her apartment which was close by, she asked me in for a really cold drink apologizing that the drink on the beach wasn't really cold. Of course I accepted this invitation and so we climbed the one flight of stairs to her apartment.

Once inside Angela apologized and excused herself and rushed off to the bathroom telling me on the way that she was busting and told me to get us a cold drink out of the refrigerator. I soon had the drinks poured and a generous lump of ice in each. For no reason we toasted ourselves and then it was my turn to move to the bathroom and relieve myself. On my return, she was nowhere to be seen. I just sat on the lounge and continued to drink my lovely drink. Angela soon returned carrying some clean clothes and dumped them on the coffee table in front of me saying she was getting ready to have a shower. I asked her if she wanted me to leave straight away but she laughed and said she would prefer me to stay then perhaps we could find something to eat together. I was looking at her clothes in front of me while we were drinking our drinks and I saw that she had the smallest bra I had seen for a while. It was almost string and very small triangles joined together. I imagined how lovely she would look in that. I also noticed her panties - they were so small they just seemed like a very small handkerchief!

Anyway, when we had finished our drinks Angela asked if I would mind if she had her shower now. I jokingly told her I would wash her back if she wanted me to. Her reply stunned me. She said, "Gee, you didn't think I was going to have a shower on my own did you?" Naturally I didn't have a change of clothes but at least my shorts were clean and the T-shirt was respectable but I would have to wear the same underpants. Well, I couldn't believe my eyes. Angela stood up in front of me and removed her T-shirt which she had slipped on to return home and then undid the knot holding her bikini top and just dropped it down onto the table. She had lovely breasts which were not huge but were rather sizeable for her build. She had very pale areolas but her nipples were the prettiest shade of pink and were rather small. Certainly she wasn't embarrassed and then slipped off her shorts and also her bikini bottoms! Now she was standing in front of me stark naked and we had only met on the beach about 2 hours ago! This was my lucky day!

Angela said, "Come on silly, get your clothes off and we can shower together - we are lucky it is a large shower!" I needed no urging and had my clothes off in record time. She held out her hand and took mine and led me to the shower. I had been admiring her body while I was undressing and loved the natural way she looked. She had a delightful belly button and her pubic hair had been shaved so that it was really only a line of hair, about 2 inches wide, from the top of her pussy to a couple of inches or so above! She had the most glorious red bush (well, as much of it as there was) and because it had been shaved at the bottom of the bush her pussy lips were visible.

We moved into the warm water and soon we were washing each other and thoroughly enjoying the intimacy. I made no attempt to fuck her while we were in the shower and, because she made no overtures to me, it was only a shower! Mind you it is very hard to wash a lovely young lady in a shower without touching her intimately. I had brushed her breasts gently and was surprised to feel her nipple was as hard as it was. I made no attempt to touch her pubic bush or her cunt below preferring to remain a gentleman and see what would happen when we were dry.

We toweled one another and soon we were dry. She made no attempt to dress herself preferring to remain naked in front of me. She refreshed our drinks and then we sat together on the couch and talked. She told me she had moved here recently and hadn't had much of a chance to make friends, but she had a good job having been transferred by her employer. Her family lived in another State. We got on together like a house on fire and soon became instant friends.

Angela was so casual about nudity that I wondered if she had been the same with other boys. When I asked questions about a boyfriend she told me she didn't have one at present and although she had been out with lots of boys and even loved with one for a year she hadn't found one whom she liked enough to start a another relationship. Angela was 22 years old and I was 24 at this time. I was so glad it was summer time because her apartment was warm enough for us to remain naked. Angela asked me if I would like to go out for a meal and, when I asked her what she preferred, she said she would like to go out with me. We dressed ourselves, somewhat reluctantly on my part, and left the apartment and walked to a nearby restaurant where we had a most enjoyable meal. During the meal, Angela asked me where I lived. When I told her I shared with two other lads about 3 miles away - she just nodded her head and smiled. She had such a wonderful sexy smile I had just about fallen in love immediately!

When the meal was finished we walked back to her apartment holding hands and chatting about everything in general but nothing in particular. Once inside her apartment she turned around and faced me. She stretched her arms around my neck and kissed me. God, her mouth was sexy - she has this beautiful moving lip action which aroused me instantly. She then whispered, "I think it is too far for you to go home now - would you like to stay the night here with me?" I instantly accepted her very kind invitation.

I thought it was a little early to go to bed - it was only 7.30pm - but Angela took me by the hand and led me into her bedroom. I was pleased to see she had a large queen sized bed and she quickly pulled down the covers and then came around to me and kissed me and told me to undress her quickly. I needed no prompting and she was soon naked again. Angela was quite like her name - angelic - and I just loved the way her sweet body looked as she stood there. She told me I had better fuck her pretty soon or she would have to play with herself! I needed no further prompting and we rolled onto the bed and began all sorts of sexual play ending up with me buried deep inside her delicious cunt. I felt that was the sweetest fuck I had ever had and I am sure Angela thought the same. We kept on hugging each other and eventually we dropped off to sleep. We both woke later in the evening and inevitably we began to make love again. In all, we fucked (or made love) 5 times before it was time for breakfast! We just couldn't get enough of each other. I had fallen in love!

Angela and I began living together from that day onwards. I soon collected my personal belongings, said goodbye to my friends and then I moved into her apartment and we began our life together. Sex was not the only thing on our minds but it sure was the first preference.

My job enabled us to live very comfortably and soon the relationship with Angela developed so well that, after 6 months, I asked her to marry me! Without any hesitation she accepted and with the wedding taking place just 5 months later we were a happily married couple! Angela was always ribbing me about my fetish to see a very hairy girl! She thought it was a great joke! She even allowed her bush to grow and knew it pleased me. I had to laugh when, one day, she arrived home from work with a small bottle of hair restorer! She told me she would be prepared to rub this all over her body in the hope it would make her hairier for me! What a wonderful wife. I told her not to bother with the hair restorer, I would be prepared to rub my hands all over her body instead! She laughed and told me she knew the hair restorer wouldn't work and it was a fake bottle anyway!

Angela was very open about her previous love life. She told me in graphic detail what she had done with other men. Her live in lover of 12 months was Carl whom she described as a wonderful lover. His cock, so she told me, was 11 inches long and very thick. She had met him a party and it had been a rather raunchy sort of party. Anyway, she had lost a forfeit and was required to choose any man to fuck her in front of all the guests. She knew a number of the men present but didn't know anything about Carl. On prompting from the other girls present, she chose Carl. When he had removed his clothes and she saw how big his cock was, she almost wanted to chicken out but she realized she would be called a party pooper if she didn't go through with it. She spread her legs and he quickly mounted her and, despite the size which completely filled and stretched her cunt, she enjoyed the sex and they came together with an orgasm like none other she had had previously. They struck up a friendship and soon moved in together and lived in the one apartment for the year before he was transferred away. Angela told me she loved his big hard cock and she was terribly upset when he had to leave. She didn't want to go away and so they broke up. Her descriptions of how he fucked her were really a turn on and I became very aroused when she would tell me about their sex. This led to wonderful sex.

I was, of course, jealous of his size but she reassured me she loved my smaller cock and that was all she wanted. The joke about my hairy girl became such a talking point that it was soon known by all our friends. Angela thought it was a great joke to suggest I might like to have a look at so and so who would be in our group to see if she was hairy. All the girls knew about it so they all led me on something terribly!

I really love Angela and we are the most compatible couple in our group. Nothing turns me away from Angela and I know she is a wonderful loving wife to me. Sex with us is great and we fuck whenever it is possible - sometimes twice a day and, except when she has her period when she gives me great head, we fuck at least once every day!

Angela came home from her work one evening looking particularly happy. I love the way she comes in smiling but today she was positively radiant. She had something to tell me and she just couldn't wait any longer. She told me, "Darling, when I was eating my lunch at the restaurant with the other girls from my office, I felt a tap on my shoulder! When I turned around to see who it was it was Carl! I was really thrilled to see him again. He instantly noticed my wedding ring and congratulated me asking me to tell him about the new man in my life. I didn't have much time left for my lunch so I told him I would leave work early and meet him in a nearby bar for a drink for old times. Well, I was able to leave work an hour early so I hurried to the bar and met Carl again. He was really thrilled to see me again and kissed me several times. We talked about the old times we had together and he told me he missed me terribly but now that I was married I told him I was out of bounds! Anyway we had a long conversation and amongst things we talked about he asked me if you were kinky about anything like he was! I don't think I told you he was kinky about my ass and the thing he liked most was to fuck me in the ass and then make me sit with my ass over his mouth and let his cum drip into his mouth. I thought it was terrible but he loved to do that and I helped him with his fetish at least once a week. Anyway, when I told him you want to see a particularly hairy girl, he told me he knew just the girl for you. She is very pretty but is so hairy she doesn't go out very much and is too shy to meet boys. Carl had met up with her by accident about 6 months ago and had spent a couple of nights with her and found that once he could get through all the hair she was a beautiful fuck!"

Angela took a deep breath and then continued with her excited voice, "Well, he knows where she lives and he will introduce you to her if you wish!" I was truly stunned and told her I loved her but would dearly like to meet this girl! Angela looked a bit downcast for the first time since she arrived home. She continued, "Well, Darling, there is a bit of a catch to all this! Carl is quite happy to not only introduce you to this girl, Karen, but he will make sure she takes off all of her clothes and lets you look at her completely! The downside is that he will only introduce you to her on the condition that you allow him to fuck me for the introduction!" The sad look on her face told me she didn't want to fuck Carl but probably she would be willing to do that if I wanted to see Karen!

I told Angela there was no way I would want her to do anything she didn't want to do and I certainly didn't want my lovely wife to fuck her former lover just to let me see a hairy girl! Angela began to cry and told me she would do anything for me! I held her tightly in my arms and kissed and told her how much I loved her but she began sobbing quietly.

She then said, "Darling, it is so wonderful of you to give up something you have wanted to do for so long because you love me. I will willingly do this for you and, in fact, I have to be honest now and tell you I wouldn't mind fucking Carl one last time. I remember his large cock and would be pleased if you would let me fuck him again." I had to do a lot of thinking about this and still I said no! I had a lot of bad thoughts about Carl but Angela told me she couldn't leave me for him because there were lots of things about him she didn't like very much and besides he was leaving the city soon on another transfer so she wouldn't see him again. His transfer this time was to an Asian country where he was expected to settle. Of course she loved me and was my wife and wouldn't leave me anyway but she wanted to explain why that would be.

Anyway my refusal stood and we eventually went to bed after our evening meal and made passionate love for a long while. I asked her just how much she wanted to fuck Carl? She blushed in the dim light and told me she had been dreaming about it all day since she had met Carl. She would be happy to fuck Carl if I agreed for her to do so but only on that condition. To test Angela I asked her how she would feel if I fucked this hairy girl, Karen. She simply told me she would expect me to do that. After all I am so turned on by the thought of seeing a hairy girl and she would be naked and so she expected me to fuck her! I guess she had a point. Reluctantly I agreed and gave my permission for Angela to fuck Carl.

When we had finally decided that Angela could fuck Carl I asked her how and where she expected to have this liaison. She told me she hadn't given Carl our address and could only contact him by phone. She would meet him in his hotel room and, once she had the details of Karen, she would let him fuck her once. She told me she would only let him fuck her cunt - she wouldn't let him have his way with her ass - she was past that and only loved me. I still reluctantly agreed to this but asked if it would be possible for us all, Angela, Karen, Carl and myself to meet in his hotel room. Then they could fuck with no fear of anything going wrong and I would be able to look at Karen and she could watch me so that I didn't do anything wrong. She told me she would ask Carl about this but wasn't sure she wanted me to watch her getting fucked by Carl! She also told me she would only ring Carl from a public telephone because she didn't want any way for him to trace where she lived. It was now left up to Angela to make contact with Carl.

The next day Angela rang me on my cell phone to tell me she had made the arrangements with Carl and, despite the fact he wasn't too happy me being there he agreed to the idea and would contact Karen and have her there too. Now we had to wait until next evening to see what might happen. The next evening is a Friday so we won't have to get up early on Saturday and go to work.

Angela began getting ready for our meeting. Usually she could get herself ready in a very short time but this evening she began 2 hours before our appointed time. She very carefully shaved her legs and underarms, and then asked me if I would mind if she shaved her pubic hair like she used to have it with Carl before? This was a bit much and I told her so. She told me not to worry and she would go as she was. I told her to at least trim it back a little but not too much. She asked me to do the trimming and so I set to with a pair of scissors and cut away the loose and straggly bits but left the rest as it was.

Angela took a long while choosing which clothes she would wear and finally settled on a very tiny pair of panties which covered absolutely nothing and the bra she chose was a little too tight and so she just left it off completely. She then fastened her prettiest blouse and a very short mini-skirt and with her high heels she looked really lovely. She was very nervous and I thought it must be just that she was meeting Carl again and was embarrassed that I would be there too. This proved not to be the case as she told me on the way to the hotel. She really wanted to fuck him but there was something she hadn't told me about Carl in all the times we had been talking about him!

She grasped my hand as I was carefully driving the car, squeezed it hard and asked me if I truly loved her. Of course I told her just how much I loved her and would do anything for her. She then said, "Darling, although I wanted to tell you the complete story about Carl, I haven't been totally honest with you. I haven't told you Carl is a black man!" We almost had a car accident - I was absolutely stunned! Well, I guess it is an understatement to say she hadn't told me everything! Now what should I do? Here was my lovely wife admitting she had been living with and fucking every day in many different ways, a black man! Angela began to cry and I knew she was relieved to get that off her chest but how could she have not told me about him being black. I, of course, have nothing against all races and black is very acceptable to me but not when it is my own wife who has been fucking him!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,434 Followers
12