Hairy Luann

Story Info
She was a dream come true.
7.4k words
4.67
88.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
435 Followers

Chapter One: Connecting

As soon as I saw her picture I was hooked. For many, or should I say most men, the plain looking woman staring back at them from the computer screen would have been passed by immediately in the search for a more classic beauty to be found elsewhere on the dating website I was skimming through.

As for me, I thought she was perfect. Hiding behind those glasses was a woman I thought was beautiful. I clicked on the picture to make it larger. Her thick dark eyebrows made her deep brown eyes look exotic to me, and her full red lips gave just a hint of a smirk breaking through in the corners of her mouth.

The picture showed her wearing a sleeveless top and sitting with her elbows on a picnic table, and while very little of what appeared to be a very slender body was visible, what I was able to see made a shiver run down my spine. I had to meet this girl, but that might be a bit of a problem.

She was 19 and a college student, and was interested in meeting men aged 18 to 55. As for me, at one time I had been all of those ages, but was now 58. I didn't look it, and could pass for 5 to 10 years younger, and so my first inclination was to lie.

I chose not to, and instead wrote to the young woman, telling her exactly who I was. No point in starting a relationship with lies, I figured, and hoped that my honesty, along with the fact that I shared many of the interests she had listed; reading, writing, watching movies (especially foreign), and possessing a sense of humor that I felt was just as sarcastic and self-depreciating as hers seemed to be, might get me a meeting.

To my amazement, it did. She wrote that she found my honesty refreshing and my letter to her made her laugh as well, and she was willing to go to a movie with me. I tried for Friday night, but she suggested Saturday night would be better for her, and so I immediately agreed. We would meet at a coffee shop near the theater about an hour before the show. I had described myself pretty accurately and thoroughly, but suggested that to be sure we found each other, she should wear the blouse from the picture in her ad.

"You like that blouse?" she typed.

"Most definitely!" I replied, resisting the urge to type it in bold capital letters.

"I see..." was her reply.

I waited impatiently for Saturday evening to arrive, realizing in the back of my mind that while I had been truthful in everything I had told her about myself, I had neglected to tell her why her picture had caught my eye. This she would discover soon enough.

Chapter Two: Meeting Luann.

I spotted Luann immediately, sitting at a window seat in the coffee shop. She was wearing a black blazer and was idly stirring her coffee while glancing around the shop. In person she was even more plain than in her picture and I imagined that she managed to go through life unnoticed by the vast majority of people.

When I entered the shop, she looked up and a little smile appeared on her face. I must have described myself pretty well because it seemed that she knew I was the guy meeting her, and to my relief she didn't bolt out the door as I approached her.

"You must be Bruce," Luann said as she extended her hand.

"And you must be Luann," I countered, hoping my damp palm wasn't too obvious to her as we shook hands.

We spent the first few minutes awkwardly breaking the ice, although I confess to being the more nervous one. The idea of a man being intimidated by a girl a third his age was rather silly. Luann's picture was an accurate one, her pleasant but plain features marred only by some very faint acne scars. In short, an ordinary looking girl whose looks did not send many guys into nervous idiots. Except me.

Luann was a delightful conversationalist however, and the time flew by, so much so that we would have easily missed the movie had she not been watching the clock. We hurried down the block and made it inside just as the coming attractions began.

It wasn't very crowded and so we got ideal seats in the middle of the theatre. As I sat down I caught a glimpse of Luann taking off her blazer. There it was. The pink sleeveless blouse she wore in the photo. Luann sat down and smiled at me when she saw me looking at her.

"The blouse you said you liked," she said with a smile, and I nodded while trying not to stare too obviously, and probably failing.

While the previews droned on I tried to look at Luann at every opportunity, and despite the lack of light I was able to see the outline of her breasts, small and high on her chest. She wasn't wearing a bra and I could make out the points of what seemed to be tiny nipples.

Nice, even if they were not what I had really been looking for, and then as if my wishing had made it happen, Luann put her right elbow on the arm of the chair between us. My heart began to race as I glanced down at her pale and slender arm just inches away from me. Even in the wildly changing illumination caused by the flickering images on the screen, I could see the fine hairs on her forearms. It was a vision so inviting that I fought the urge to reach out and touch her.

Instead, when the previews ended and the theater darkened as the feature started, I casually put my own elbow up next to hers, expecting Luann to pull her arm away as we touched. She didn't, and I felt my cock surge as I felt her long, soft forearm hair brush against mine, causing me to let out what I hoped was an inaudible gasp.

As the movie went on, I moved my arm a little bit from time to time, enjoying the sensation her downy forearm hair produced against me. Luann didn't move away, and occasionally it seemed that she was doing the same thing to me, although I knew that was probably just my imagination.

I don't even remember what the movie was about, but I do know that I had an erection for almost the entire two hours, and it felt like my cock was glued to my boxers when the credits stopped rolling.

As the lights of the theater went up, I got a quick look at the shapely arm I had been toying with all that time. The long and fine dark brown hair that grew from just above her elbows to her wrists contrasted so starkly with her pale white skin, and as my eyes strayed further up, Luann stood up and slipped her blazer back on as she rose, denying me of a glimpse of what I really longed to see.

We walked out of the theater and out to the street, while I nervously tried to think of something for us to do besides going back to the coffee shop. Luckily Luann came to my rescue, and to my delight she mentioned that she lived close by. When she asked if I would like to come up to her apartment for a drink I jumped at the offer.

Chapter Three. Luann's apartment.

Luann's place was a tiny studio apartment on the second floor, and as I followed her up the stairs my heart was racing fast as my mind conjoured up images of what might soon happen.

It was odd to sit in the little love seat and be able to see her bed over on the other side of the room, but Luann soon returned from her kitchenette with a couple of glasses of wine to bring me back to earth.

We discussed the movie, and I faked it as best I could while Luann did most of the reviewing. I was sweating bullets as we sat with our knees touching, and I was hoping that Luann would be feeling warm soon as well and have the need to shed that blazer.

"What was your favorite part of the movie, Bruce?" Luann asked with a smile.

"Gee, that's hard to say." I said.

"One thing I hope you're going to be is honest," Luann said suddenly. "The reason I agreed to meet you was that you seemed to be an honest guy, and that's very important to me. Even a woman as plain looking as I am can find a lying man anywhere."

"I am honest," I said.

"Okay then," Luann said. "Tell me the real reason you wanted to meet me."

"Well... you and I seemed to have many similar interests," I began, and Luann cast me look that had more than a little doubt in it, so I continued. "And your picture - I was very attracted to the way you looked."

"Because I'm such a ravishing beauty?" Luann asked with a smirk.

"No," I admitted before going on. "I do find you very attractive however. Maybe I have a different opinion on what I consider appealing than many men, but do I know what I like."

"Go on."

"Well," I said while searching for the right words. "Let's just say I have a preference for women with a more... natural look about them."

"Now we're getting somewhere," Luann said as a smile spread across her face. "Now tell me what your favorite part of the movie was."

I tipped the glass of wine to my lips and drained it before setting it down on the coffee table, trickles of sweat going down my spine and the sides of my face, making my discomfort obvious.

"The best part of the movie," I finally managed to get out before I had to clear my throat. "The best part was when your put your elbow on the arm of the chair between us."

Luann leaned over and kissed me as I finished speaking. A long kiss on the lips that shocked me and took my breath away.

"Good," Luann said. "My favorite part was when you put your arm next to mine and started to rub against me."

Relief washed over me just then, along with a considerable bit of confusion.

"Do you take Viagra, Bruce?"

"Me? Uh, no."

"Then the erection you've had for the last few hours is all you?"

"Well no," I said sheepishly. "You're responsible for that."

"That's sweet," Luann said as she stood up. "We aren't going to screw, at least not just yet. I didn't want you to get the wrong idea. We can have some fun though, if you want."

With that, Luann strolled over to the bed on the other side of the room, shedding her blazer as she did. Luann sat on the edge of her bed and motioned for me to join her, which I did with trembling legs.

Chapter Four. Following instructions.

I went over to Luann and began to sit down next to her but she told me to stay at the foot of the bed.

"Take off your clothes," Luann said.

"Now?" I squeaked. "You mean, here?"

Luann nodded.

"There aren't many other options in this place, and besides, I'm interested to see more of you too. You don't have to, of course."

I slowly unbuttoned my shirt, feeling very uncomfortable about undressing in front of Luann like this. I was in good enough shape for a man my age, but 58 is still 58, and my body was starting to show it, and the light from that lamp was so bright!

"Ummm... nice!" Luann said huskily as my shirt came off. "I love a hairy chest."

My hand ran idly through the mat of brown hair on my upper torso, becoming more grey with every passing day, while kicking my shoes off. My trembling fingers struggled with the belt buckle before it finally came undone, and my pants fell to the floor as the clasp was freed.

I was now standing naked except for my boxer shorts and socks, and my erection was straining the fabric of the boxers, the front of which were riddled with the stains my drooling cock had caused during the evening.

"They were clean a couple of hours ago," I said with a crimson face as Luann visually surveyed the mess.

"I'm sure they were," Luann giggled. "Save the boxers for last. Take your socks off before your show me your cock."

"It's not big," I mumbled as I bent down to pull my socks off, my head spinning as I straightened back up. "Not big enough."

"I'll be the judge of that Bruce, not that I really care," Luann said. "Let's have a look."

My hands grabbed the elastic of the boxers and tugged them down, exposing myself to Luann as my cock sprang up as the shorts came down.

I had shaved the hair around the base of my cock in an effort to make it look bigger than it was, but if Luann was disappointed in the 6 inches that was springing up and down in front of me, she kept it to herself.

"Nice package," Luann cooed. "Love your balls, Bruce. That's a heck of a pair you've got on you."

"Thanks," I croaked awkwardly as I stood naked in front of this woman who was virtually a stranger to me.

"When you first saw my picture, what did you do?"

"Huh?"

"C'mon Bruce, be honest," Luann said sharply. "When you first saw my picture, what did you do? Tell me. It's alright."

"I... I... I... masturbated."

Luann's whole body seemed to shudder as I said that, and her eyes got a glazed look to them as she stared at me.

"You jerked off while you looked at my picture?" Luann said while staring at my cock, which had a long strand of cum lazily dangling off the tip. "How many times?"

"A lot. Every... every time," I said as if I was hypnotized and unable to tell Luann anything but the truth. "Each time I looked at your picture I couldn't help myself. You were so sexy looking. I don't usually do that... I mean..."

"Show me what you did," Luann said. "Show me what you did while you looked at me."

Mindlessly I grabbed my cock in my right fist and began slowly pumping the shaft, while my left hand reached down for my scrotum.

"That's it!" Luann gasped as her thighs rubbed together. "Work those balls of yours. Tell me what you looked at when you jerked off. Were you looking at my little breasts?"

"No," I gasped. "Not usually."

"What then? Pull on your cock harder!"

"Can't!" I pleaded. "I'll cum."

"Then what were you looking at?"

"The hair under your arms," I grunted as my cock tingled. "The way you were sitting with your elbows on the table I could see you didn't shave your armpits."

"You like that, huh Bruce?" Luann whispered, and as she did she looked over to her side, where despite her arms being at her sides, a wisp of dark brown hair was peeking out from her armpit. Idly she reached over and grabbed the exposed hair between her fingers and slowly pulled on it while smiling up at me.

"Does this excite you?" Luann cooed as she twirled her armpit hair around her finger before raising her arm ever so slightly.

"Aaaaargh! NO!" I moaned, clenching my cock in a death grip, but it was too late.

My knees buckled as my cock began spurting wildly. Jet after jet of my seed sprayed out of me despite my best efforts. In a daze I looked at Luann, whose eyes widened at the sight of me ejaculating, and then suddenly she dove in front of me and pulled my hands away from my cock.

Expertly she took my cock into her mouth and let her lips slide all the way down to the base, just as the last ejaculation sputtered out of me, and my cock twitched happily in her warm and damp mouth.

After I went limp in Luann's mouth, she got up off her knees and looked down at the mess I had made, both on the rug and on her slacks.

"Hop on the bed, Bruce," Luann said as her tongue nabbed a drop of my seed from the corner of her mouth. "Now I'll show you mine."

Chapter Five. "Most guys would run about now."

I gladly sat on the edge of the bed, still shaky from the after-effects of one of the most powerful orgasms in memory. Besides, I had been getting sore from trying to hold in my stomach while standing there naked.

I was having trouble believing what had just taken place here. Could that have been the usually modest me standing there naked in front of a girl a third my age? Not only that, jerking off on command while I gave away my hidden desires? How obvious my attraction to her must be!

"Are you alright, Bruce?" Luann was asking me, breaking me out of my daze. She was kneeling between my legs with her hands on my knees, and I nodded with a weak smile, which she returned.

I reached down and put my hands on Luann's wrists before timidly sliding them lightly up her arms, a shiver running up my spine as my fingers made first contact with that soft hair. Luann did a little shiver herself as my hands slid up to her elbow, and the fine hair stood up straight as goose bumps formed in the wake.

"See, I like it too," Luann admitted. "Hope you didn't mind me putting you through that little show just now. I've had a couple of bad experiences and wanted to make sure you weren't some freak looking for a cheap thrill at my expense."

"Did... did I pass?"

"You sure did," Luann said. "You came so good for me. You want to play some more?"

I nodded and Luann stood up in front of me.

"Would you like to undress me?" Luann asked, and when I said yes she stepped close to me.

"Might as well start with the slacks then, Bruce," Luann said.

My fingers reached up and waged a brief battle with the button and Luann tried to help by lifting the bottom of her blouse a little, but while that made it easier to see what I was doing, it made it very distracting as well.

Her belly button was now exposed, and the pert little indention was adorable, but my eyes were drawn to the pencil thin streak of hairs that grew below it. When the button came loose I tugged down Luann's slacks slowly, savoring each second.

The narrow trail of dark brown hair grew wider and wider, until by the time I reached the elastic of her pink panties it had fanned out into the top of her her bush. The hair was sparaying out the top and side elastic of the undies, as the panties were hopelessly unable to restrain the massive triangle.

My face moved close to her and I pulled the slacks down further, and I inhaled the musky aroma of her womanhood as I did, feeling a tingle in my loins as I looked at the mass of hair which was looming behind the fabric.

Luann's slender thighs were sprinkled with a heavy down of hair, and as the slacks came down I saw that below her knees, Luann's calves were coated with a thick coat of hair that went right to her socks. I had never seen this on a woman before; indeed I could not remember seeing ver many men with legs as hairy as hers, and I was a bit thrown off at first.

However, as Luann lifted each leg to allow me to get her slacks off, my hands slid over her legs, and the feel of the slightly coarse fur was not unpleasant, especially when it was attached to a pair of slender yet shapely legs. I slipped her socks off as well, and looked up at Luann, who was looking down at me with interest.

"Most guys would run about now," Luann said ruefully.

"I'm not running anywhere," I told her.

"I guess you aren't!" Luann said with a start, and I saw she was looking down between my legs, where my erection was nearly back at full strength, bouncing around in front of me.

Chapter Six. The rest of Luann.

"Do you want to see the rest of me?" Luann said in a voice that was far less confident than it had been previously. The piercing eyes behind the glasses were more hopeful as she looked as me with a bit of uncertainty.

"Very much so," I croaked, my eyes burning from the sweat that was rolling down my forehead.

Luann moved closer to me as I sat perched on the edge of her bed, and without a word straddled my legs, now sitting on my knees facing me.

"Am I too heavy?" Luann asked, and I assured her that I hardly felt her sitting on my thighs.

At 5'6" and so slender, she couldn't weigh more than 100 pounds soaking wet, which she was going to be if she stayed this close to me. I was sweating profusely, yet Luann remained cool as a cucumber.

"Do you want to unbutton my blouse?" Luann asked, and I nodded as I reached up for the tiny buttons.

My hands were trembling so much that I couldn't get hold of the damn thing, and Luann brought her hands up to steady me.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes," I squeaked. "It's just that... well I think you're the sexiest woman I've ever been with and I'm a little - scared I guess."

Luann's eyes got a little misty at my words, and a little hint of a smile appeared in the corners of her mouth.

"You're sweet."

"I mean it you know," I told her.

"I believe you Bruce," Luann said. "You don't know how good that makes me feel to hear that. All my life I've been comparing myself to other girls and..."

"To me you're perfect," I told her as I finally got the first button undone.

furryfan
furryfan
435 Followers
12